Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hour seemed to breeze past and I had almost forgotten I was naked in a full on CFNM situation. Donna asked about my married status and I told them about Penny, where we lived and a few other standard bits of information. I started to tell them about the whole naked at home thing that Penny had pushed onto me. I think I worded it badly as Nikki seemed to think I was being pushed into it reluctantly so I had to try and put them right about it, noting I was perfectly able to say no, and that surely being here showed I was down with it.

Both girls gave me some time to my thoughts and a plastic cup of Pinot Grigio. We had settled down and were laying on our fronts looking away from the ocean when a group of five set up right behind us, which meant that we were currently looking right at them. As it was busier on this part of beach, space was more at a premium so they were only about 4 metres away from us, which in Blacks Beach terms is almost on top of you! The group was 2 black girls and 3 white guys, all in their late twenties or early thirties and all in good shape. I remember thinking that you wouldn't be surprised to see them at a swingers party and it was an unusual ethnic dynamic. The women were both very sexy and had good figures, one thin with soft brown skin covered in lots of decorative tattoos, long legs, bleached copper colour hair and bulbous fake tits; the other woman was curvy with darker skin, large natural breasts, wide hips and strong frame. The 3 guys were all quite buff, one was a man mountain with a shaved head who was also covered in tattoos; you'd not want to meet him in a dark alley! The other two had six packs and Army style buzz-cuts with the same tattoo on their chests, italic letters saying USMC below a bulldog's head wearing a drill sergeants hat, one of them also showing a big scar on his left shoulder which I assumed was some kind of war wound.

Donna caught my eye and whispered that we had soldiers beside us, a big grin on her face as she eyed them up. The two smaller guys stripped naked almost instantly and one then helped the curvy woman out of her summer dress to reveal she was naked underneath. This in turn started to give him a boner on an average looking cock, but he sat down and hid his cock quickly. The other guy had a really girthy dick. Not all that long but the fattest you've ever seen. He stood with his hands on hips posing for a good two or three minutes before sitting back down. The big guy got to his shorts and then lay down whilst the tattooed girl who was clearly his partner stripped down to skimpy sheer black underwear but went no further either. I watched her taking a long look at her naked friends before laying out her tiny frame onto her towel. I was mesmerised by this enormous dragon tattoo which covered about 60% of her back and was very detailed. The dragons' tail went down her left leg and its wings sprawled across both shoulders.

I watched the naked one set her bits up and lay out her towel. She was bending over right in front of me with her legs apart giving me a clear unobscured look at her shaved pussy. At one point, as she spread out the towel in front of her, she stretched further forward and her pussy lips parted to show some pink; her large tits hanging in such a way that they moved like a pendulum swinging in and out of my eyeline. By the time she was sat down I had a full-on boner and had to adjust myself to get comfy. I'm pretty sure Nikki saw this but didn't say anything to Donna thankfully. This woman was sat right direct above me giving me a direct sight line to her crotch which was a massive bonus for me! This of course meant that my erection was in for the long haul.

The sun beat down on the 5 bodies in front of me but my eyes were glued to the larger woman. Her dark skin glistened as she covered herself in tanning oil from head to toe, paying particular attention to those pendulous breasts. As she oiled her legs and thighs her position meant that she would spread a leg wide, pull her knee to her chest, then pointed it straight up so as not to miss any of her skin. This 'show' was amazing and I was staring at her as she did it, my eyes glued to her nakedness; so close I could smell the coconut oil she was using. Several times as her legs moved the slit of her pussy would gape slightly and the contrasting pinkness would peek out then hide away again. I hadn't noticed that the guy next to her had seen I was leering and he prodded the lady to inform her of my voyeurism. She looked me in the eye, WINKED and continued to swing her thighs.

"Did she just wink at you?" Donna asked. I confirmed it to Donna and said that it was about as embarrassing as it gets, my cheeks burning red likely confirming my embarrassment. Donna told me to 'go fuck myself' and that it was cool. That I shouldn't be such a pussy and lighten up.

"Watch!" She said, and she looked at the soldier who'd caught me and winked at him. He smiled back at Donna and lifted part of his hand in acknowledgement, his legs parting just that bit wider to show her his dick and balls. She looked openly at them, as if admiring an artistic masterpiece at the Met.

"See!" Donna exclaimed. "Just a bit of harmless fun!" As she said it she had reached behind and slapped my buttocks hard, making a loud 'thwack' sound. It made me flinch and expel all the air in my body which made an 'umph' sound. The soldier and the oiled up black woman chuckled as they looked our way. I allowed myself to continue looking at her open legs. She was happy to spread her legs as wide as possible to show off her pussy. I speculated if she was teasing me or was just an exhibitionist. She might have just been 100% confident and an experienced naturist but it felt more like the show-off in her was in charge.

Donnas' earlier 'thwack' made me realise I needed to put more sunscreen on my back again. As I fumbled around for it I realised my penis was now throbbing and it was getting a bit uncomfortable plus my back had now had about two hours of sunshine and my front near to nothing. I quickly turned over and sat up. It was a bit early for lunch but I grabbed my bag and tossed it into my lap to cover my hard dick. I took out my food and drink and slowly began to eat my meal as I watched the naked world in front of me. I noticed several men had setup quite near to us as we'd been facing away, one obnoxiously so. Soon Nikki turned around as well and immediately and overly loudly said. "What the Fuck! If that guy setup any nearer he would be sharing my towel!" He was laid out on his stomach facing us and was likely less than three meters between him and the bottom of Nikki's towel. His eye-line meant he was likely looking right up at her bikini where it covered her pussy.

He clearly heard Nikki but pretended to read the ingredients and dietary detail from his packet of potato-chips so as not to look up. I responded along the line that it was not so busy that he needed to be so damned close to us. Nikki responded by saying that if Donna sees him she will likely give him a piece of her mind. She then went on to tell me of a time the summer before where a guy had done something similar when they had come with another female friend who had gone topless. She said he kept inching closer and closer and that he seemed to think they weren't noticing him. Donna then had enough, stood up and started shouting at him in front of everybody, calling him a 'Fucking Pervert' and that she'd call the cops and get him busted. Two muscular gay guys even came over and ushered him away for them. She said he moved away, dressed and left. I noted that Donna was never one to take prisoners and Nikki agreed with me.

Hearing her name Donna turned around and asked if we were plotting against her. Nikki explained the situation briefly and Donna was already standing. She went over and stood over the guy. He was a skinny little Asian man who was lying on his clothes, not prepared for the beach.

"Do you really need to sit there this close? Look at the place there is an abundance of space. Why don't you just FUCK RIGHT OFF!" She turned and sat back down. The two women behind us giving a little clap as Donna poured herself another glass of wine.

He turned around and sat motionless for 3 or 4 minutes then upped and left. My erection had been fading but Donna's power move had me back at full mast again. Nikki I think knew but was playing it cool, but Donna was not so forgiving. She asked me if I still had a hard-on for the busty black girl. I wasn't sure if she had noticed or guessed? I grunted in a way that didn't register as a yes or a no so Donna took things into her own hands, literally. She reached under my bag and fumbled away until the tips of her fingers brushed at my hard-on; she then put her full hand around it, lightly moving down and up once, to gauge size I guessed, then let go.

"Yup. Still horny and hard!" she all but yelled out. I saw a couple of people look our way and one of the others who'd recently set up near us grin widely.

This didn't help my predicament by any shape of the imagination. "DONNA!" Nikki blurted out as she berated her for the action that I was still processing as a 'did that really just happen?' moment. Donna looked over and said that she didn't hear me complaining. Then before I could do anything to stop her she grabbed my arm and pressed my palm into her right bikini covered breast, which I naturally cupped like an animal response. No sooner was I weighing it up than she shoved my hand away stating that we were now even. The people watching us were all laughing and smiling at our antics and I was stuck with an almost painful penis throbbing away on a nude beach again. Donna then leant past me to see Nikki and said, "He's a grower Nikki!" like I wasn't there!

Chapter 24 - Exposed and confident

Donna asked me to take her down for a swim to cool off but I told her I was not moving until my erection went down. She tried to suggest the cold water would be an ideal remedy but I had all of a sudden 'grown a pair' and was not going to parade a boner about on the beach for her enjoyment, it just felt different to the last time with two strangers! Part of me kind of wanted to but I just couldn't do it. I finished my lunch off and thankfully within 15 minutes I was deflating down, but definitely 'fluffed'.

It had been very silent over this period and I was now turning down another cup of wine which was no doubt helping me meet my goal of being comfortably naked on the beach. I explained I had to drive and so was already going to have to wait a couple of hours before I got behind the wheel.

I decided it was time and stood up without warning. My recently deflated erection meant I was still puffed up a bit and, in my mind, looking very respectable down there. Donna was looking up at me, or rather at my dick as I faced her direction, she gazed at my groin for a good 3 or 4 seconds before looking me in the eye as I put on my beach shoes. She put out her hand and I helped her up, the momentum swinging her into me and her ample tits absorbing the contact between us. I felt a stirring again as we strode down the beach and she grabbed my hand to slow me down, she said I was to look after her, not charge off into the distance.

It felt like all eyes were on us as we walked the 25 meters or so to the waters' edge, the dry sand loose under my beach shoes. As I neared the water I stopped and kicked off my shoes, angry at myself as I hadn't thought to bring a towel with me. I suddenly panicked that, as an icy wave crashed over my ankles, this cold water felt colder than before and experience told me it would have a drastic effect on my manhood. I stopped and said it was too cold for me and that I'd paddle but Donna yanked my arm and pulled me in. The beach shelved and we both toppled into the icy water. In fact, it was probably not that cold but the contrast to the near 80 degrees in the sunshine just made me go goose-bumps all over and I felt my balls run for the safety of my lower abdomen!

I swam about with Donna for about 15 minutes. It was a lovely feeling to swim in the nude again, a feeling I was now wanting to be the norm. I am a much stronger swimmer than Donna and in the end I had to give up swimming to assist her inefficient technique that had her getting battered by the light waves. Her body was warm to the touch and, although I was not doing it deliberately, my hands were touching her way beyond what is allowed for 'friends', in my mind at least. I then remembered that not thirty minutes before her hand had grabbed my dick. We moved in close to shore and I was able to squat against the ground with Donna sat on my knees keeping her upper body out of the water. I was definitely getting hard for her as I held her soft waist firmly so as not to allow her to get pulled into the water by the tide. I knew I had to move as my dick would soon be digging into her buttocks.

I pulled us both up and out of the water onto the beach and, once my feet were covered, I took Donna over her flip-flops. I realised I was distracted by this gentlemanly task and so hadn't thought to look down at my penis to see how bad the cold water had effected my dignity. All in all it was not too bad. My balls were up inside me and me semi was poking out about 3 inches in just enough of a downward angle to not look like I was erect. Donna held onto my shoulder as she put her flip-flops on and I had a great view down into her cleavage as she leant into me. The waves had moved her bikini top a bit and the top of one nipple was clearly visible. My ogling didn't go unnoticed though. I got a light slap on the arm and a telling off from her for perving over her 'wardrobe malfunction'; her broad smile leading me to believe the telling off was more for show than for real. As she 'fixed' herself I got a brief glimpse of one full pointy nipple.

Once set I went to head back towards Nikki but Donna grabbed my arm and once we were holding hands she pulled me along the water's edge. I felt very exposed as we walked slowly along the waterfront with literally hundreds of people looking our way. I was pleased to see I was warming up and my balls were coming back out but I did feel like I was on show for them all and they all were having a look. My only saving grace was that I was hand-in-hand with Donna, meaning for the lonesome straight men at least, I was possibly being looked upon with envy. Her nipples were poking through her top like pen lids and she was swaying her hips more than necessary as we walked.

We walked for ages until we neared the edge of the nudist zone where I could see many clothed people just outside the imaginary line. I Iooked out for Brittney and Grace but didn't see them, I did however see the woman they called Debbie Does Dallas. Having thinned out for a bit it was busier here. As before, many were bikini clad or dressed women. Soon after I pulled at Donna's arm and said we were now out of the nude area but she pointed out a few naked couple who were a good 40m further along. Donna said on busy days people spread out more and it was the norm. So she dragged me along past all these people who were definitely looking at us. I felt almost overawed by this unplanned exposure and on seeing an approaching lifeguard pickup truck I took charge and span us around, heading back to our stuff. By the time the big red truck passed us we were well inside the nude area again.

We saw what looked like a nude couple heading towards us as we walked back and I was already planning a move as we were on a collision course. As we reached them it turned out she was topless in a thong and he was wearing tan colour shorts that were similar to skin colour. Donna laughed as we got within a meter of them and she stopped to tell them that from 'back there' that they looked nude. The topless girl in the thong also stopped and laughed with Donna then peered over the top of her sunglasses at me. She said to Donna that I looked a bit scared or worried of something then looked at my groin and smiled again before saying goodbye.

Donna moved us to a higher level away from the water and we strode along again. I felt like she was showing me off to all and sundry as we moved along past all the people. I did get the chance to look at some nice naked ladies though and having Donna with me made it feel more acceptable for some reason. Donna made us continue past Nikki a few meters further up and we walked all the way to the other 'line' where the gay section started to become 100% men. There was just a single young woman of about 25 alone in a modest bikini then men as far as you could see. She had a lovely figure and I was definitely eyeing her up as we approached, but she wasn't looking our way. She was tilted slightly away reading a book held high above her to cancel out the sun. Donna marched us right up to her and stopped as our shadows hit her torso, making her look our way.

"Hi. Do you know how much further is it until where the nude bit finishes?" she asked the woman who was now sitting slightly up and looking me all over. Donna was doing this to embarrass me for sure. She knew the boundaries for sure and didn't need this sexy thing to explain it to her. She smiled at us and spoke to Donna like I wasn't there as she pointed out the natural land protrusion another quarter mile along the beach. She then ogled me all over again as she explained where the imaginary line would be. Donna thanked her and said that, like the woman, she was not ready to strip naked with so many nude men about. The woman agreed and they chatted for a couple of minutes or more. She said if her boyfriend arrived she'd likely scoot into the middle of the nude beach to go naked for an all-over tan. I piped up and said to Donna that getting an all-over tan would be good but the woman said to me to not be pushy and let her make her own choices. As the woman was looking me over I'd been looking her over and had a stirring. Not sure if the situation, her body or both but I was on the rise and it was becoming obvious. I tried to suggest to Donna we leave this woman to her book and thankfully the woman suggested it was a good idea before I 'embarrassed myself'. Donna looked at me puzzled, then saw my dick starting to point up and gave it a slap before apologising for my lack of control and pulling me back towards Nikki.

As we neared Nikki we were stopped again by Donna at the couple whom I'd briefly talked to earlier, the little oriental woman and huge black guy. Her suit, now dry, was more concealing than last time I'd seen it but he was still naked, his enormous penis resting on his thigh as hey lay back. The oriental woman was sat cross-legged watching the world go by as she stroked her partners thigh, her small fingers just about brushing the tip of his dick with each up-stroke. Donna commented on our similar situations of clothed females with naked males and how it seems to be very common on this particular beach. Odd to say that I thought as we'd seen just one or two other CFNM couples in our travels?

She laughed and said she didn't want to get photographed by some pervert with a zoom lens. Again an odd statement albeit this time from the other woman in this little gathering. Donna said she had seen a couple of guys holding phones 'suspiciously' already today so it was likely for the best. The woman said she was quite happy to do photos but she wanted to be in control. The girl eyed me over as the conversation progressed and I looked down to see where I was at. I was now at semi hard and fading a little but not upright like I had been a few moments before. "I'd be happy to take some pics of you together if you wanted?" She then said. Donna said she might just take her up on that.

The big guy then sat up onto his elbows to engage in the chit chat. His take was that most of the guys looked to be old men or gay couples from what he'd seen so far and that it was unlikely somebody would try and sneak a photo. This of course instilled a debate between the three of them as I stood there quietly taking it all in. The guy also said he also didn't care if people took his naked photo as he was happy with his body and spent hours in the gym to get it just so. I noticed at this point that, where he'd sat up a little, she hadn't changed her strokes. This meant that whereas before she just glanced the tip she was now stroking over his whole dick-head with each stroke. He wasn't complaining and Donna was actively watching her hand too. The woman did a good job of making it look so natural and simple, yet it was clearly starting to have an effect on the guy. He wasn't getting much bigger but it was now casting a slight shadow on his thigh rather than resting on it.