Number 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." He had a really nice  smile, I thought. Those teeth of his were gleaming, shiny white. "No, I guess not."

Having said that, I wasn't sure what to say or do next. How to deal with a super-hot guy you've just met and who's just made you horny as a basket of mink? And knows it. Especially when you're in the middle of nowhere and both dressed in no more than a pair of sunglasses?

"They're very nice," he said. My nipples got even harder as he lowered his gaze to them again. I thought I could feel  his eyes, like gentle fingers on my boobs.

"It's OK, Dale," I whispered. I was speaking as much to reassure myself as him.

OK, in for a dime, in for a dollar. I let my own eyes roam a bit, glanced down at his lap, noticed that his legs were pressed together. Tightly together. The conclusion was pretty obvious, I thought. I let myself giggle.

"What?" he said.

"Open your legs, Dale."

There was a long silence. His eyes moved up, locked on mine. We played stare-me for a long five-count, then his knees moved apart.

We laughed together as his cock popped up from where he'd been keeping it locked between his thighs. It was stiff enough that it actually bounced a bit, solid and dark red, its head swollen.

I took a risk, shuffled a handbreadth towards him on the log, leaned over, rested my head on his shoulder, put my army around his waist.

"Talk about bad timing," I whispered. He chuckled. His hand caught my hand resting on his waist and squeezed. Right then, that was more erotic than if he'd squeezed a boob. My mind swirling, I took a deep, deep breath. It had been a long day...

Without even thinking, bad timing or not, my other hand reached out, caught him halfway up his shaft, stroked it with goose-down touches. I heard him sigh, heard myself echo him when his hand reached out, a fingertip lightly touching one of my aroused nipples, twirled gently around it .

I raised my head to his and our eyes met. I licked my lips slowly. His head came down, his hand swallowed my breast. I leaned up, never so willing, never so ready.

"Down!" he hissed suddenly, his arm pulling me off the log we'd been sitting on. I landed on my hands and knees beside him in the dirt.

"What?" I gasped.

"The truck," he whispered.

Oh, right. The truck.

Dammit!

I could see it through the bushes when it passed us a minute later, an official-looking crew-cab driven by a red-faced, embarrassed-looking young man in some sort of vague uniform. Erect in the back seat behind him, wrapped in a grey blanket, sat an ancient, grey-haired, birdlike woman with a look of seething indignation on her thin face.

She might have seen me as I waved a little. The truck carried on in any case.

I broke into giggles.

"What?" Dale 's voice sounded puzzled.

"Didn't you see her?"

"Who? I was actually on the ground, trying to not get arrested."

"They arrested the old lady."

"The one from the bus?"

"Yes."

Our laughter was open now. The poor old girl! But, I thought to myself, she looked like she could handle herself and there was nothing I could do for her in any case.

I ran my hand through the hair on Dale's chest. It felt good; it made me feel tingly all over again. But...

Dale obviously had the same thought.

"Kat?"

"Mmm?"

"I liked that. I mean, I liked that a lot. But we should get going. Somebody else..."

I was already getting to my feet and he didn't bother finishing.

I was about to scramble up onto the road when Dales' hand caught my arm. He eased past me and I could see him looking in both directions.

"Gone," he said.

I nodded silently, shivered inwardly. Yup, I could just visualize myself in the back seat, wrapped in another blanket.

"Thanks."

"I know, right?"

Those long legs scrambled in the loose gravel, then he was on the road, a hand reaching down for mine. I was standing beside him a second later.

We started at a slow trot along the causeway. I tried to speed up, but had to put my arms under my boobs again, which was kind of humiliating. I stopped thinking about that when a quick side glance showed Dale's hardness swinging and bouncing in the same way. He wasn't holding himself, though. I grinned at the sight.

He looked at me, puffed a little, grinned back.

"Nice sports bra, Kat!"

"Looks like somebody else could do with some help, mister!"

He glanced down, laughed, ran his hand over his length. It bounced a little.

I let him get a step or two ahead of me, admired him as he ran. Those long, muscular legs pounding into the gravel, firm buttocks leading up to a narrow waist and broad shoulders. This was what men should look like!

I half-stumbled at the sight, almost stopped moving to be able to watch better. Dale looked back and I sped up, hoping my face hadn't looked like my body felt.

Running out in the open like that was the longest six or seven minutes in my life and I kept looking over my shoulder the whole time. Half-way across, totally open, at the worst possible place if somebody had come, I was for some reason suddenly more frightened than excited and was having real doubts about the whole thing.

What had I been thinking?

My worries vanished as Dale's hand found mine and squeezed for just a moment. I looked up at him, saw the comfort and confidence in his eyes and the worries just fell away.

I giggled when I noticed his erection had half-faded, that his balls had lowered. Everything was swinging more, swaying with each step he took. I wondered how inconvenient it must be to have to deal with that all the time, remembered my arm still wrapped under my boobs.

I slowed down a little and dropped my arm, letting the Girls swing freely as I moved. I suspect Dale would have liked to run the whole way, but he fell in beside me. His eyes weren't entirely on the road.

"I think we're home-free," I said. Indeed, the trees on far end were only another minute away.

"Almost."

I sensed him turn his head, looked up at him. He was openly admiring my boobs now, watching them shift and swing with every step. His eyes moved to mine and he smiled.

"I won't apologize this time, Kat."

I flushed, feeling a mixed rush of emotions at that. I knew I should make at least a token objection. Men shouldn't openly stare at women's bodies. It's rude, right? I shrugged mentally; just being part of this event put me two stares and a gawp outside of normal societal rules and expectations. It was a given that I would be stared at if I was discovered.

Besides, I'd just been admiring his wobbly bits. I blushed deeper as my body made the decision for me.

We slowed as the causeway entered a patch of deciduous trees. I was covered in a sheen of perspiration and it was nice being in the cooler shade. I stopped and fished inside my sack for some water before looking at Dale. He, too, was covered in sweat. And his eyes were not on the Girls anymore; his eyes had moved to my waist level, then a bit lower.

He wasn't half-hard anymore. His manhood was fully up, hard and promising.

I shivered inside, shook my head and reached out with my hand, touched the side of his head.

"Dale... I'm... We need to get that fourth number."

He lifted his gaze up to meet my eyes.

"I know, Kat. I know. But you're too lovely to simply ignore."

I dropped my eyes to his erection, snickered.

"So are you." I looked up at him. "But we do need to go."

The map showed that we were close, maybe 500 meters away. Presuming that there weren't any recently-formed lakes between there and where we were, it looked like a quick leg.

And it was. Fifteen easy minutes on a compass bearing — no cliffs, no swamps, no wide open spaces — and we broke out of the trees, with the small lake we'd been looking for right in front of us. I could see the stake with its orange and white tag from where I stood.

Five minutes later and we'd each copied that final number.

"That trail," Dale said then, pointing. "That one should lead us to the finish point. It's not far."

I looked up at the sun. I didn't have a watch, of course, but it looked like early-to-mid-afternoon. We'd been some of the first ones off the bus.

"Dale," I said. "We've made it, almost. Are we in a hurry now?"

"I guess not." He lay down, face to the sky, and spread his arms and legs for a moment before tucking his hands under his head. His eyes examined me again as he lay there.

"Good, 'cause I'm hot and the water's right there."

I took off my shoes and socks, tossed my hat on top of my sack and waded in. It was cool, delightful.

"So," I said, wiggling my toes in the water, "is this your kink, Dale?"

Still lying on his back, a slight smile on his face, he turned his head towards me.

"Mmm?"

"I said, is this your normal kink? Running through the forest stark naked? Dodging park rangers? Hiding in bushes? Ogling passing redheads?"

He sat up.

"There are worse," he smiled. "There's some pretty spectacular scenery out here, if a guy knows where to look."

His eyes caught mine, then dropped, quite deliberately, to the Girls. They lingered there for a slow five-count, then rose to my eyes again.

I laughed, waded in, slipped under the water and swam for a bit.

The water was only up to Dale's knees when I surfaced.

"C'mon, you sissy!" I shouted and broke into a brisk crawl to reach him. I stopped just short, ran my hands over my eyes to clear the water. I gave a slight screech as he launched himself, landing with a massive splash just beside me.

He surfaced, shaking his head like a dog. And everything I'd been feeling all day, everything beginning and building and growing, it all crystalized in an instant.

I grabbed his head, pulled him towards me, corked his bray of laughter with my lips on his.

His body stiffened for a split second, then those strong arms came around me, pulled me in as his lips ground into mine. My tongue swept along them and they opened, his tongue dancing with mine.

I ran my hands up and down his back, gave a small gasp of pleasure as one of his hands swept down, caught my bum and squeezed gently. I felt a shimmer up and down my body, felt my arousal burst into full flame.

I pulled my head away, looked around. There was a patch of what looked like soft grass near the shore, a couple of steps from where we had left our shoes.

My hands dropped from Dale's back. I looked up to him, smiling brightly.

Second later, giggling like schoolchildren, we were splashing our way through the shallows. I laughed as Dale slapped my bottom. Less than hard, more than gentle, it felt good for some reason. Reassuring, maybe?

I was still ankle-deep when Dale bent, scooped my up in his arms without missing a step.

I liked that, too. I'm an independent, grown-up woman and I found was delighted to be carried by a big, strong man, if only for a few steps. It too was comforting, supportive. It was almost a promise of sorts.

Dale stopped, ankle-deep in soft grass and let me down. My feet warm in the sun-blessed grass, I leaned up, kissed him, felt my heart skip a beat when he ran his hand softly over my cheek.

I saw no need for any kind of social fencing. I dropped to the grass, rolled onto my back and spread my arms and legs in welcome. Dale knelt between my legs, bent forward and surprised me by planting a series of fairy kisses along my inner thigh, then repeated it on my other leg before sliding up, trailing kisses on my stomach, ribs, between my breasts, on my collarbone and neck until, finally, finally, he was lying full-length on me. His weight felt wonderful, welcome; his kisses were even better. I wrapped my hands around his head, felt my nipples and labia swell as his tongue explored, wove around mine.

He pulled back, sowing more soft kisses on my breasts and tummy as he sank between my legs. My head fell back, my eyes closed and I gave a small cry as his tongue tip began to make its way along my delighted sex, rapid flicks, up and down, over and over.

His beard tickled a little as he moved; I couldn't resist a small giggle, but the feeling of his tongue on my ladybits was almost electric. I couldn't believe how arousing each tiny touch made me, pushing me higher and ever higher. I felt my breasts wobble as I squirmed in pleasure. I began to gasp, moaning softly.

He rose slightly, dragging his tongue up onto my abdomen, swirling around my belly, rose to my breasts. He caught one of them in a hand, squeezed softly, mounding it, sweeping its softness under his hard, loving hand. Now the other one. Now back. My nipples were swollen, hard, expectant. His mouth found one, kissed it gently and I could feel his lips all the way down to my applauding pussy. His tongue swirled around and around, flicked it and I hissed with pleasure as he nipped it gently, pulled it between careful white teeth, releasing it only to find its twin on my other boob.

My hands clasped his head to me, swept his back. I wanted to rise, please him, but right then I simply hadn't the energy.

His mouth lifted off my nipple with a soft pop!  before his head returned to my sex, his lips finding my pearl, drawing it out, sucking it in to where his amazing tongue could swirl, tease and torment.

Perfectly.

My hips rose and fell against his mouth, my clit clamouring to be pushed just a little further. I felt his hand stroking my hip; my hand swept down, caught his, tangled fingers with his. He squeezed gently, continued his oral worship and I gave another cry, louder this time, deeper.

Then his hands caught my bum, lifted my sex higher into his face and he was sucking and kissing and nibbling and probing and licking, feeding a half-mad primal beast deep within me and he shifted his hand, his thumb entering me and my cries became louder, more ragged as his loving hand and tongue and lips uncaged the beast, sent it charging through me, reds and golds and screams of ecstasy filling the woodland as I rocked beneath his mouth, endless, endless, endless...

I woke next to him, my head on his shoulder. I opened my eyes to the sun, utterly contented, utterly pleased I had accepted Erin's offer.

Dale's hand gently stroked my hip.

"How's the prettiest sun-chaser?" he said softly.

"Oh my god, Dale!" I whispered. "You have no idea."

He laughed, gave me a soft hug.

"You're welcome."

From the position of the sun over us, I hadn't slept very long. I looked down, saw his organ, still hard, purple. I watched it sway slightly as he breathed, wondered at the magic of it.

I stretched my hand out, ran a fingertip along it. It bounced a little under my touch and I laughed.

Closing my fingers around it, I rose to my knees. I began pumping it softly, velvet skin flowing over a core of iron as I bent my lips to his, hoping he could sense the happiness, the pleasure within me, the joy of his making.

I rose, straddled his legs, lowered myself, lightly dragged my breasts over his taut sac. I saw him take a deep breath, hold it. I smiled at him as I slowly brushed my soft boobs along the length of his rod before moving back, dropping my mouth to his cock.

I opened my mouth, put my tongue half out, brushed the underside of his crown against it, then again. His aroma filled my nostrils, musk and desire. I felt it resonate deep within me.

I closed my lips, sucked in slightly and began to move along his length, slowly now, my hand on his shaft pumping to match my head. I heard his breath above me, smiled inside at the touch of his fingers in my hair.

I pulled off him, gave a series of broad tongue-strokes from top to bottom. My eyes locked on to his; I could see him watching me, fascinated, delighted. I pulled back, gave him a bright smile, began running my hand up and down his wet shaft.

I took him deeper into my mouth, sucking hard now, my tongue running along the underside of his cock and I bobbed up and down over him, as quickly as I could, my hand rolling and caressing the tender contents of his sac.

His eyes were closed now. I could see the tension in his abs, heard his breath catch, felt a sudden quivering in his thighs.

Dale gave a slight moan of disappointment when I released him. I knelt beside him, bent down for a kiss. His lips were gentle now, but I could sense how much I had pleased him, how much he wanted more.

I bent, nipped his flat nipple with my teeth.

"C'mon, lazy-bones," I giggled.

Without saying more, I turned away from him, resting on hands and knees with my bum facing him. I spread my legs, waved my bottom from side to side. I could feel a soft breeze on the wetness of my swollen sex, then he was behind me, one hand on my hip, the other guiding himself into me.

His crown probed once, adjusted, entered. I almost purred at the always-amazing feeling of being happily filled by a strong, loving man. I could feel the stiff rim of his cock distending my slippery walls. He entered slowly, considerately, but as he moved deeper and deeper into my welcoming sex, I began to worry just a little. I like doggie-style, but it's one of the deeper positions, Dale wasn't short and poked ovaries hurt. Then he was in all the way; I could feel the brushing of his sac against my bottom. It felt heavenly.

Without moving inside me, he ran those delicious big hands over my bottom and back.

"How're you doing?" he asked.

I clenched with my inner muscles. "Very, very good!" I whispered.

He gave my bottom another slap, much softer, loving this time, then his hands seized my hips and he slowly began to withdraw. Every fraction of movement launched a chorus of approval from every nerve in my pussy and boobs -- just about everywhere, come to think of it. The joyous feeling soared up and up as that delicious, capable cock slid back into me.

Faster now, his length began to drive in and out of me, thrilling and delighting my body, tingles of pleasure turning to ripples of joy turning to waves of excitement. I tried to reciprocate, wiggle my bum, but his hands held me pretty well in place.

I was gasping for breath now, but tried backing into him to meet his thrusts. He relaxed his grip a bit and I shoved backwards, smiled to hear my bum slap against his belly, then again. Harder now, faster, my arousal growing with each thrust.

I felt my boobs swaying and swinging beneath me, shivered as those long, hard nipples swept over the soft grass beneath me.

I started to drop my head, felt Dale catch my hair in one hand, pull me back against him. He leaned in, his body bent over mine, still deep within me. The angle made the brief kiss awkward, but I treasured it even as he released my hair and redoubled his pounding strokes.

The heat built within me with every thrust, with every quiver of every part of my body, with every touch and sound and I came in a loud cry, sunlight and bliss and glory. My head fell to the grass; my body would have joined it had he not held me up.

I could hear him panting behind me as he lunged, felt his fingers sinking into the softness of my hips. With a great roar, he stopped; I could feel him pulsing and throbbing, jetting his joy into my depths.

He took a few pleasure strokes, bent over me, wrapped his arms around my waist. Together we fell gently to one side, lay spooning, still joined. I felt the fading orgasmic echoes dying out, laughed softly at the feel of his occasional twitch within me.

Oh, yes. Oh, very yes, Erin. I found myself wondering if she had had this much enjoyment on her runs.

Dale's hand ran over my face, love and comfort in his fingertips. A few moments later, I could feel his arm grow heavier, felt him relax, heard a soft snore.

I smiled softly.

And joined him.

+

We walked down the trail, no more than a minute from the finish point. His hand felt good in mine.