Number Eleven

Story Info
Submitting himself to a Domina with evil plans.
6.1k words
3.81
13.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers

I can feel the car still moving.

At first it was a lot of stopping and starting, but now it's more monotonous, so I gather that we have left the city and are now driving on a country road or highway

It is completely dark, and I'm lying here wondering what mess I have gotten into this time.

The latex mask sits tight around my head, my hands are tucked inside some thick latex mittens with soft inner lining.

Other than that, I'm completely naked.

My dick is locked in what feels like a chastity belt and there is a big butt plug in my ass.

I try to shout, but a big inflatable rubber gag in my mouth stops all sounds.

The box I am lying in is not much bigger than me, almost in the shape of a coffin or something.

It is well padded inside and the sounds when they closed it indicated that the lid are well locked.

For the first few minutes I kicked and yelled, but the pain of the plug in my ass and the chastity cage on my cock made me give up quite soon.

I'm shivering, more now than earlier.

Not because I'm cold, the heat in the closed box and the latex hood on my head take care of that.

I'm not scared either, or...... I can admit now in hindsight that I was probably a little scared.

Most of all I'm horny.

I have left the safe and known and thrown myself into an unknown adventure, and it is the story of this experience I will tell you now.

It all started the morning of this day.

I woke up in the hotel bed, threw on some clothes and went down to get some breakfast.

No one really noticed me, probably, but I was so excited about what the day would bring, that I felt like everyone was staring.

I pretended everything was normal while I ate, and strolled back up to the hotel room.

Upstairs in the hotel room I took a long shower and soaped all the nooks and crannies on my body before I got out of the shower and dried myself.

I had put my clothes on the bed, it was a hot day, so I put on some sandals, a pair of pirate pants and a white t-shirt.

I looked in the mirror and felt that the horniness and expectations churning in me, but at the same time the uncertainty gnawed: Who were these people?

Did I know those who had recommended this place enough to trust them?

If I was to back out of it, it would be now.

The laptop was on the bed and there was an email ready to send which explained that I unfortunately had to cancel the appointment.

I started constructing a plausible excuse, but as I was about to press send, I instead clicked "Delete".

It was now or never!

I took my passport, laptop, wallet, and cell phone and put it in the safe in the room and programmed the code.

The only thing I put in my pocket was a white envelope enough money to pay for the agreed session and to taxi to the address I had been given.

There were several taxis on the street in front of the hotel. I jumped into the first one and said the address of the neighboring building to where I was going. The paranoia had hit me, and I had imagined that the taxi driver knew what was in the building I was going to, so I told the driver to go to the address next door!

After a short drive, the taxi stopped and said a sum in Dutch that I did not understand.

I read on the meter that it was 4.85Euro.

I gave him five Euros and went out in the late summer heat.

And there, just down the street, I saw the stairs up to the front door.

I looked at a clock that hung over a store nearby, and it was almost 12 o'clock.

The agreement was that I would be at that address at ten o'clock, sharp.

I walked towards the building, my legs were like jelly, I could not breathe except in short breaths, and I began to tremble slightly.

I was so nervous, so curious, so horny, and so ready!

I went upstairs and saw a row of bells with different company names.

The name on the ground floor was "Clinic Mariel".

I pressed the button and a friendly voice replied in English with an accent: "Clinic Mariel, how can I help you?"

I stammered: "Hello, I'm here for the 12 o'clock appointment"

The door unlocked with a buzz, and I walked in.

In the foyer there was only one door and an elevator. I went to the door and knocked.

A beautiful blonde lady opened and smiled to me.

"Hello Richard! My name is Natasha, how are you? Are you ready for your session?

Come over to my desk and sign the contract I e-mailed you a few weeks ago."

I read through the contract again, it was as she said the same as I had ticked off what they could and could not do to me.

The contract was as follows:

--------------------------------------------------

Contract

This contract between Richard B and Madame Hilda Hilda & Co is for one session the weekend August 23. to August 24. of 2021.

The Object, Richard B from now referred to as "O" obliges to give his body to Madame Hilda Hilda & Co's full disposal. Madame Hilda Hilda & Co is hereby referred to as "M".

The actions of this session has previously been sent to Richard B for approval, and he has filled in what is ok for him.

"O" is aware that we will only use his body.

Should "O" for some reason feel that there is something he do not wish to continue with, the opportunity of signal will be given in the form of a ring with a button placed on his right index finger.

One short signal means "Slower or lighter", a long signal means "Stop, end session"

Since it's only his body that is of interest for "M", any use of voice will be punished.

Physical resistance will also result in severe punishment.

"O" will also grant full access for Nurse Mariel and her staff for examination and preparing for the session at our mansion.

O has given his consent to: ("Yes" means ok, "X" means maybe and "No" means no )

Needles No

Wet No

Anal Yes

Scat No

Spit X

Electro Yes

Cane Yes

Clamps Yes

Bondage Yes

Enema Yes

Weights Yes

Humiliation Yes

Fist Yes

Scars No

Marks No

Oralsex(recieving) Yes

Oralsex(giving) Yes

Gay X

Interaction with other slaves Yes

"O" gives by this M full access to anything of the above.

Timing, strength and so forth is determined by "M's" wishes and desires.

"O" is from now only an object.

Sign

Richard B

Sign

Madame Hild

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I signed the contract and handed it back to Natasha.

"Please sit down and wait a few minutes. I will inform Mariel that you are ready."

I sat down in a sofa in the corner of the room.

And after a few long minutes, a smiling lady in her early forties entered the room.

She was wearing a tight nurse's uniform in light green latex.

She was great looking, had dark hair tied up in a bun and a small white latex hat.

If not been for the material of the suit and how short it was, she would have fit right into a hospital.

She smiled and came towards me with her hand outstretched towards me.

I became insecure and looked down. I did not want to start the day with being punished.

"Hello Richard! I'm Mariel Van Rijn, but you can call me Mariel from now.

Relax, I'm just a nurse and not a Domina.

I will examine and prepare you for what you are about to experience later."

We went in the door and continued down the hall until we came to a door with a sign that said it was a bathroom.

"Go in, and put all your clothes in the box on the floor, then when you're showered and clean, you can knock on the door and wait. I will come and get you."

I went into a completely white tiled bathroom. I undressed and put the clothes in the box that was on the floor. I went into the shower and started washing myself.

Only then did I discover that I had a really hard cock.

I felt a little embarrassed, because that had shown through the light pants I was wearing, guaranteed!

When I was finished, I pulled away the shower curtain and discovered that the box with the clothes was gone.

The only thing left was a hospital gown and some slippers.

I dried myself, put on the gown and knocked on the door.

It was not long before Mariel opened the door and the smell of latex and the typical clinically clean hospital odor hit me like a punch in the stomach.

"So? Are you ready?"

"I think so." I replied.

Inside the white-tiled examination room, there was a large gyno chair with black padded seat and back rest and some solid stirrups.

I saw wide black leather straps for the legs, thighs, abdomen, arms and wrists.

Nearby hung a stainless-steel cylinder that looked like a milking machine with 3 hoses connected. Close by on a table there was an approximately 2-inch-thick dildo-like ting with a large hose that went down into the floor. A thin hose that went up to a bag of water and the small hose had a hand pump.

On the stainless table besides the chair laid razors, a long thin stainless-steel pipe with a thin hose at one end. This went down into the same hole as the large hose in the floor.

There was also a big bottle of lubricant.

At the head end of the chair was a full-face black gas mask connected to a hose that went into the wall.

The glass in the gas mask was completely black.

There was also a set of earmuffs there.

There was a lot of medical equipment on the shelves all around. Everything you can imagine of tantalizing and scary devices.

"Please take off your gown, sit down and make yourself comfortable." Mariel said in such soft voice that just went straight to my spinal cord. I got chills and my cock got even harder.

I walked between the stirrups and sat down in the chair that would keep me totally immobilized, no matter what Mariel did to me

When I was seated, Mariel lifted my legs up in the padded stirrups.

After a little wiggling I was quite comfortable.

Mariel came over and put a big ring on my index finger and asked me to try it.

I used my thumb to press the button and there was a marked beep from the ring.

She looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I was ready.

I swallowed but realized I could barely speak, so I nodded like an eager five-year-old.

She calmly began to tie me down with the straps. Starting with my legs, then my arms and wrists and finally a wide one over my abdomen and hips.

She walked behind me and grabbed the gas mask and twisted a valve near the wall.

It hissed fiercely inside the mask, and she put it over my face.

She fastened the mask with five rubber straps down to the bench so that my head was like glued to the headrest.

After a few breaths the taste of the air changed. It became almost a metallic, sweet taste.

I recognized the taste; it was nitrous oxide.

Luckily this was not the first time someone had administered anesthesia on me, so I was not scared. Funny enough, all the times I have been sedated before, I have been tied down, not one time in a real hospital.

For each breath I relaxed a little more and all my senses was calmed down.

I could hear Mariel moving around and organizing things, but the sounds were far away.

Finally, she put on hearing protection. And it became very quiet. They were noise cancelling, so all that I heard was my pulse and the sounds from the mask when I breathed.

She then went over and tightened all the straps so I could not move at all.

Suddenly her voice came on inside the earmuffs:

"Are you comfortable? If not push the button on the ring and hold for ten seconds. If all is ok, give a little beep with the ring."

I immediately pressed the button a short second or two, but heard nothing.

But apparently it had made a sound for Mariel continued talking.

"Some of the things I'm going to do today will hurt, and some will bring pleasure.

Just remember the ring if you have any trouble"

She applied something cold on the tip of my cock and I felt her push something slightly down into the urethra.

Then after a few seconds I felt her push a smooth pipe down. To say that this was comfortable would be a complete lie. I tried to twist, but I was stuck.

When the pipe met resistance, she stopped a little and moved the pipe around a little and then pushed on further inwards.

When she finally stopped pushing the pipe, the whole chair started rotating forward.

I was strapped into the same position and when it stopped, I was almost sitting in an upright position.

Then she pushed the pipe a little further in and suddenly I emptied my bladder!

The feeling resembled but I did not start it and I could not stop it.

When the last drops of piss disappeared from my bladder, she gently pulled out the pipe and wiped the cock clean from lubrication.

My cock stood there, feeling slightly insulted while the pain throbbed inside it.

Then the chair was tilted all the way back, and I was horizontally on my back and my feet up in the air.

Mariel dismantled the seat exposing my genitals and ass for all to see.

Before I could collect myself, I felt a gloved finger press into my ass.

"Relax, if you are able to totally relax, the next thing will be as painless as possible."

I took a deep breath as I felt her soften the sphincter and lubing my opening thoroughly.

Suddenly I felt something completely different than a finger penetrating me.

It was probably the big dildo-like tube I had observed.

She worked intensely with it. Pushing and twisting until the dildo slid in, slowly but unstoppable.

I screamed, because this was both painful and arousing.

She pushed it about 4 inches in and when the dildo was all inside, the pain subsided.

Then it started inflating just inside and just outside of my opening.

It squeezed the sphincter hard like a vise, and and effectively prevented anything coming in or out of me. Other than through the hoses connected to the dildo of course.

Realizing what was coming next, I braced myself as I felt the warm soapy water flowing in.

She loosened the strap over my hip and let in even more water.

As I filled up, the discomfort, pain and cramps start.

When she finally stopped filling me, I felt almost inflated.

My inside was all filled up to the brim and I could feel the skin on my stomach was stretched.

After a few minutes, she opened the valve on the big hose, and everything flowed out.

As it flowed out of me, I lay there with small twitches in my intestines from cramps.

She let out the air and gently pulled out the dildo.

There were still large amounts of lube in the area, so a speculum slipped in easily.

She cranked it open, wide, and I felt a cold draft far inside my intestines.

Her voice came back in my ears stating that I was now squeaky-clean inside.

The speculum was carefully removed, and then I was washed thoroughly, and the buttocks were shaved.

When she was done, she put in a large lubed slippery butt plug.

It was so big that it had to had to be pushed hard to get in, but once it was in it was not very uncomfortable.

The straps over the hip were put on again and tightened hard, and my thoughts went to the milking machine-like device.

The cock had now recovered from the fright of the catheter and was in full rise again.

Mariel lubed my dick, and I felt the milking machine being thread over my cock.

Or thread is a truth with modifications, it sucked itself down until my cock was completely engulfed in the soft and warm inside of the machine.

The vacuum increased even more, and air was sucked in alongside my cock with a farting sound.

The inside of the milking machine inflated a bit, and all that vacuum was now working on my cock.

I could feel it actually growing both in length and girth. It was painful and I wondered if this was healthy, or if the vacuum could damage the cock or something.

To my relief the vacuum subsided a little to a level that was uncomfortable but not painful.

The vacuum started pulsating slowly while the whole inside of the machine vibrated.

Sucking hard and releasing, sucking and releasing, over and over again.

It did not take long before I was about to cum. But then it stopped! My breath and heart were racing!

As my heart rate came back down again and there was no danger that I would cum, it started with the suction and vibrating again.

But as I was about to cum, she stopped it again.

This continued for eight or nine times, but the last time it started I had no chance; I came after only a short minute.

And with the vacuum inside it literally milked me dry.

I didn't think I could have that much sperm.

It pumped and pumped while I was shaking, twisting and screaming a muffled scream inside the mask.

When Mariel finally removed the milking machine and washed the dick well with a sponge, I was completely exhausted and still partly sedated.

I felt her shave around the dick and the balls, but I was almost half conscious and just tried to recover and didn't care about what she did..

My state of mind was torn from blissful relaxation to discomfort when my dick and balls were threaded inside a chastity belt and tightened with a harness around my waist.

I tried to twist away, but Mariel was determined in her movements and arranged everything in a few seconds.

The earmuffs were removed, and I felt the straps on the gas mask being removed.

As she took off the gas mask, I was blinded by the light in the white room.

Before the eyes could adapt to the light, a hood of latex was threaded over the head and tightened at the neck. I was all sweaty on my head and face, so the hood slid on quite easily.

While the hood was set in place, I caught a glimpse of a woman through the hole for my mouth.

She was in her 40s dressed in black latex with black hair.

This new woman looked strict and intense.

The hood was correctly in place, and it was completely dark again.

I was asked to open my mouth wide. When I complied, a gag was stuffed in and secured to the hood.

I could clearly feel that this was not Mariel's careful handiwork.

This person was far harsher and more direct.

All my air would now come from two small holes in the hood under my nose.

Thick rubber mittens were put over my hands and secured around my wrists.

All the straps was loosened, and I was helped up to a standing position out of the chair.

The fresh air in the room had cleared my mind from most of the anesthesia, but I was still a bit unsteady and needed help to stand and walk.

A loud female voice commanded me to start walking.

They led me out in the hall, down a flight of stairs and then we stopped. I sensed that we were in the back of the building. It was o little chilly, so definitely not outside. Maybe a garage or something?

I was told step forward but to lift my feet high. I of course obeyed.

I stepped on something soft, and I was forced into a kneeling position and then forced down lying on the soft bottom of the box.

I heard they put on a lid and at least two different locking devices were clicked into place.

The box was lifted and moved abruptly, and I got thrown around a bit.

Then I heard two doors slam shut and the vibration and movement told me I were in the back of a car or van.

Then we are back where I started the story. As I said, I wonder where this is heading.

The darkness, the exhaustion and the monotonous sound and movements make me fall asleep.

I wake up with a jerk when I feel that the box is being handled and lifted out of the car.

It suddenly gets cold when the lid is opened, and I am firmly helped up in standing position again.

After a short walk and wobbling down a very crooked and uneven staircase, I am stopped inside a room.

They take off the mittens, the gag and the butt plug are pulled out.

Then I hear the woman's voice say:

"You are number Eleven, remember that. No find your place on the floor."

Even though they removed everything else, I still have the hood on and cannot see anything.

Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers
12