Numbers Pt. 02

Story Info
Larry learns that stealing money isn't as easy as he hoped.
4.5k words
4.44
537
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

Numbers, Part 2

Boston seemed even more beautiful Wednesday than it did on Tuesday. The sun was bright and shining, the sky was blue with a few wisps of clouds floating by. And, the best part about the morning was that I didn't wake up alone. I was finishing getting dressed for work and glanced back to see Jennifer laying on the bed. Her body was just barely covered by the sheet, her tousled hair and the state of the blankets the only indication of the terrific night that we had.

I picked up the USB drive from the dresser and stared at it. I was probably not going to like the outcome of this, but I had decided to do it. Granted, my first promise to do it was under extreme duress. Jennifer hadn't known how bad my weakness was for nylons but she sure exploited it heavily once she found out. Using one to jack me off while she made me the offer was definitely an unfair advantage. I doubt I would have said no to anything at that point.

I looked over at the chair and saw several pair of discarded panty hose lying on it haphazardly, thrown there, discarded when they'd served their purpose. I slowly reached a hand out, running it over the silky material and picked one pair up, bringing it to my nose. It still had her smell, her perfume, her musk. It was very stimulating. I pushed it into a pocket, knowing I'd have to touch it again later.

I slipped the USB drive into my pocket, kissed Jennifer on the forehead and then headed down to the hotel lobby where I took a taxi to the bank. Boston International Bank. A large, international establishment that has billions in assets. And my job as a highly paid consultant was to find problems in the audit of the books before the shareholders... or federal agents... found out. I'd done it for many years making sure hundreds of billions of dollars were well hidden from prying eyes. I was known for my speed and my thoroughness.

I was let in the front of the building and brought up to my temporary office by a member of the security staff. Not being an actual bank employee, I wasn't given too much run of the place. It seemed rather ironic when I had access to all of their accounts, but who was I to argue.

I sat down, logged into my PC and noted that my audit program was still running. Nothing unusual was noted so far and over half the accounts had been processed. The program would be done by tomorrow and then Friday would be the wrap-up of my audit, writing the final report and submitting it. I felt uneasy when I pulled the USB drive out of my pocket and connected it to the PC. It was against bank policy to connect one, but everything I was about to do was against bank policy.

I opened the file listing the accounts I was to take data from. Jennifer had told me that these were some pretty bad people trying to launder their illegal money, and I verified that the accounts were indeed large. Each account held hundreds of millions of dollars with transactions hitting them all the time, moving money around to a huge number of accounts. It was a large network that was woven together. With that kind of activity, I knew my couple million wouldn't be noticed.

I checked the holding account that she provided and found it to be newly created and empty, just waiting for me. A few keystrokes later, I made myself a little insurance policy. I had a feeling this was a lot more complicated than she had led me to believe. And every advantage I could come up with would be best.

I moved two million from the first account into the account she provided for holding within a few minutes. Then, over the course of the next day, I moved two million from each of the other accounts until I had a grand total of sixteen million in the new account. Not too bad for one day's work. And my accounting program was still running.

At about 7:00 in the evening I received a picture mail from her on my phone wearing an incredible nylon body suit. I was absolutely drooling as I sat there stroking myself. Thirty minutes later and some incredibly revealing closeups of her outfit came in giving me even more reason to want her and need her. I called up the security guard and got my escort out of the building for the evening. I hopped into the cab and went straight to the hotel, going straight up to the room.

When I closed the door and slipped inside, Jennifer was sitting back on the bed wearing the body stocking, her hands caressing her body. Her legs were bent, knees spread apart, and her hands were busy stroking her overheated pussy.

"Sorry, I just couldn't wait," she moaned. She bit her lower lip as her finger slid into her pussy through the crotchless stocking. She slipped her fingers in and out of herself slowly, as she watched me move closer, undoing my own clothing.

As I crawled onto the bed, Jennifer straightened out her legs and I straddled one, letting my cock slide along their silky smoothness. My hands ran up and down her legs as I enjoyed the feel of the nylons. She smiled, knowing just how excited she made me with her simple little outfit. My cock was so hard as I rubbed it around her leg, and I started humping it, letting my body lie against it.

My head lay at her abdomen and I kissed her stomach lightly, letting my tongue play inside her bellybutton. Her hand was in my hair, caressing my head, coaxing me to enjoy myself. I watched she play with her pussy, her fingers swirling through her pubic hair and teasing her clit. It looked so swollen and excited and she moaned as her fingertips slid over and around it. She pulled her free leg wider, opening herself up as my left hand came up to join hers. My fingers swirled at her entrance becoming wet with her dew before sliding inside her.

I fingered her slowly, watching it disappear deep inside, feeling her muscles pull and tug at me. I slid a second inside, giving her even more feeling, and started moving them faster. Her hips started moving a bit, her fingers moving faster on her clit as she neared her first orgasm. My own hips moved up and back, too, rubbing my hardness against her nylon-covered shin. I was nearing my own orgasm.

It didn't take long for Jennifer to explode, her hips rising into the air as she gasped for air, moaning loudly. I smiled up at her, my hips continuing to hump against her. She licked her lips and moved her other foot towards me, using her foot to enclose my cock, to hold it tighter against her leg. The silky, tight sensation drove me over the edge and I felt myself cum on her foot and leg while she smiled above me.

It was the beginning of another long, lovely night.

The next morning I woke early to a delightful sensation. I have to admit that I'd never had a wake-up blowjob before and it was incredible. Before my eyes opened I felt her tongue sliding up and down my shaft. I could feel it growing larger and larger as the blood pooled within it. I moaned, turning to give her even more access. I could hear her giggle in approval as her tongue slid along the length once more, swirling over the head at the top.

One hand gently grasped me and held me upright while her mouth encased the head completely and let it slowly slide to the back of her throat. I groaned as the hot wetness engulfed me fully and I felt my shaft press against the back of her throat. I opened my eyes and saw her eyes were closed as she enjoyed what she was doing to me. Her fingers played along my balls, moving them and cradling them.

I was breathing heavily now as I watched her. I propped the pillows behind me for an even better look. When she felt me move, she opened her eyes and smiled around my shaft. She slid to the tip and let it leave her mouth where her tongue lightly circled the head. "Good morning, Sir," she whispered and then slid me deep into her mouth yet again.

This time, when her mouth disengaged my now completely erect pole, her fingers slid along my shaft. One hand held me upright giving the other the freedom to play. Her fingers stroked the super-sensitive underside of the shaft and then slowly and deliberately circled the head, driving me crazy. She had no need to stroke me this time, no need to even use her mouth. Her fingertips alone provided extreme pleasure. She was indeed very talented at giving pleasure.

Jennifer somehow knew exactly how and where to touch me. I was writhing on the bed enjoying what she was doing to me. I quickly lost all track of time and barely even knew or cared where I was. All I knew was the pleasure she gave me. All I knew was that I needed to cum. And a few minutes later I got my wish. She was cooing softly when she felt my cock pulsing, saw my cum start to shoot out of me. Her fingers kept their circling and touching, making me cum harder and longer than ever. My cock was very red at this point, so damn hard. Her fingers mixed through my cum, sliding it around my skin almost as a lubricant.

She seemed to enjoy playing with my cock and cum, enjoyed teasing me. My body jerked several times when she hit a particularly sensitive spot. After a minute I had to reach down and pull her up to me, giving her a huge thank-you kiss. We kissed like that for many minutes before I just had to pull away. I knew that if I didn't stop, I wouldn't want to go into the bank today at all.

With a heavy sigh, I pulled back from her. "I'm sorry, doll, but I really have to get to the bank."

She stuck her bottom lip out in an over-exaggerated pout. "Awww," she giggled softly.

"I know, I know. Someone's gotta go make some money."

She smiled and flipped up to the other side of the bed. "We're almost home free."

I moved into the bathroom and got cleaned up, dressed, and slipped back to the bank for one more day.

It seemed a little easier today but I took my time with the transfers, trying to make them look very similar to every other transaction going on. I was surprised and scared when a bank employee, one of the normal audit staff, came in to see how things were going. I tried my best to hide the USB drive, to hide the transaction window I was using. I thought for sure I was going to be caught. He nonchalantly sat at the desk nearby and engaged me in a little chit-chat as he watched my audit program output scroll by on the window.

I was sweating and starting to shake when he got up thirty minutes later and decided he needed to get back to work. When he left, I let out a loud sigh of relief. I immediately went back to complete the transfers for the day, before something else went wrong. By 4:00pm, I had transferred the next sixteen million into the account.

Jennifer greeted me just inside the hotel room when I finally arrived at 6:00pm. She kissed me and hugged me tightly as I wrapped my own arms around she. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. I was feeling pretty excited, energized by the robbery I was committing, the crime I'd never thought I'd commit. I worked with money all of my adult life. This was the first time in my life I actually was stealing it.

For some reason, that made me very horny. And her loose blouse and short skirt outfit wasn't helping.

I guess she could read me easily enough, because when we broke our kiss her mouth moved to my ear and whispered, "fuck me, bad boy."

And I did. I let her go and turned her around, pushing her face down onto the bed. She turned her head and watched me as I pulled my pants down and then grabbed her hips, lifting them into the air. Her face was still down on the bedspread, exposing her ass and pussy to me. My cock was extremely hard as I grabbed her hips and lined myself up with her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as I thrust into her slowly, pushing as deeply as I could before pulling back out.

"You like that, huh?" I asked, pushing in again.

"Yeah. I like it when you fuck me like a bad boy."

"Oh yeah? How about this?" I pulled out and lifted my cock, pressing against her ass.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Fuck yeah!" she reached back, squirted some lubricant on herself and pulled her cheeks apart, encouraging me to enter her. "Do it!" she demanded.

I held my cock in my hand, helping to feed it into her as I pushed forward. Jennifer held her body motionless, trying to relax her muscles, trying to let me in. She was so tight, but I kept pushing until I was halfway in. My hands then moved to her hips, holding her tight as I started fucking her. God it felt so incredible. She was moaning with every thrust, enjoying it. Every time I pushed into her I moved deeper and deeper until I was fully embedded.

Then I picked up steam, driving faster and harder into her, our bodies colliding, her ass being hit by my hips with every thrust. She was wailing, but I barely heard her over my own grunting. I never knew it could feel this good, and I didn't last long before I came.

She wasn't done for the night, then, either. Not by a longshot.

*****

I arrived at the bank on Friday morning, a bit tired and weary from the night's activities, and found my program had completed as expected, finding nothing out of the ordinary. I started my report and during small breaks transferred the rest of the money. When 3:00pm finally came around, the account held forty-eight million dollars. I stared at the screen for several long minutes, unable to believe what I'd done.

I wondered about how easily I'd done it, too. I barely even considered how wrong this was. It wasn't just a little stealing. And if these gangsters knew what I did, I'd definitely be in trouble. I could only hope that I hid my tracks well enough and that the number was small enough not to be noticed.

When 5:00pm rolled around, I packed up my stuff and was escorted down to the security station. The guard opened my PC, booted it, and started scanning through it. It was routine for me, so I wasn't the least concerned, until he found something.

"Hmm. Mr. Parker, we have a problem here."

I froze, my mind racing, wondering what I did wrong, what track I didn't cover.

"You know we don't allow computer games in here," he said, indicating the freeware card games I had installed last month.

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, breaking into a little laugh before realizing he was serious. "Sorry," apologizing for my laughter. "I mean, sorry about the games. I forgot they were even on there."

He shook his head. "Be more careful and take them off first next time, ok?"

"Sure thing. It won't happen again." He handed me my laptop again and I left the building, taking a taxi back to the hotel. I had stopped shaking at this point and was now feeling ecstatic. I felt more like Robin Hood than a simple criminal. I mean I didn't rob the bank, I robbed some criminals that were simply using the bank.

When I got back to the hotel, she was gone and a simple note was on the bed. It was an invitation to a party at the docks at 9:00pm. I looked around the room and found she was indeed completely gone. I felt used and abandoned. But the note gave me a feeling that she was in some kind of trouble, too, maybe being held hostage against me or something. I didn't know.

I had to find out.

I waited around the hotel in case she came back and when 9:00pm rolled around, I took a taxi to the docks, to attend the party. When I arrived, it was in full swing with a couple dozen guests milling about on the yacht. There appeared to be plenty of drinks, music, and dancing going on, but I felt like an outsider. I kept looking around trying to make my presence known to whoever wrote the note and to try and locate Jennifer.

I accepted a drink from a bartender and before I knew it two girls were on my arms, begging me to dance with them. I tried to tell them I wasn't interested, but it fell on deaf ears. They danced around me, pulling me into their partying. Not being in the mood, I moved slowly with them, still keeping an eye open. Their bumping and grinding was intended to get me aroused and it was working. Under any other circumstances I would have enjoyed their company. But I was rather distracted.

After about thirty minutes I finally saw Jennifer emerge from below decks with a tanned gentleman. She didn't look too happy to be around him and but wasn't trying to get away. We locked eyes when she saw me and she quickly looked down. The gentleman, on the other hand, came towards me, pulling her in tow.

"Larry, my friend," he said loudly. "I'm so glad you could make it. Drink, dance, have fun... ladies," he said indicating my two new friends, "treat this man well. He's a good, good friend. We'll talk later." He smiled and pulled back, taking Jennifer with him. She mouthed a little 'I'm sorry' to me before turning away and going with him.

I tried not to drink too much or move around too much, mostly trying to figure out what was going on. This was, of course, about the money. I wasn't too surprised to find out there was someone else involved in it. I was trying to plan what to do about it, hoping my insurance policy would provide enough backup.

It didn't take long for the two ladies to get a lot friskier. The brunette was behind me, nibbling on my neck as her hands snaked around to my chest. The blonde was in front of me, pressing her body into me and kissing me, as her hands stroked my erection. They begged me to take them below deck. I could tell the alcohol was affecting them, making them more amorous.

I tried to dissuade them, but my own limited drinking was somehow making my decisions and control harder. For some reason, they were able to lead me below deck and into one of the staterooms where I fell onto the bed with them. I could faintly hear the party upstairs, but the moaning of the girls was far louder. I could feel them begin to undress me, removing my pants. Before I knew it, their mouths were on me, licking and sucking on my engorged rod. I couldn't deny that this was turning me on... that I wanted it. It was as if the entire situation in this room was pulled away from reality, giving me a chance to live a fantasy outside the real world.

The girls giggled as they themselves disrobed and were grinding against my legs. Their hands stroked me while their mouths and tongues ensured that I was constantly kept covered. My vision was hazy and my head a little woozy as I watched the brunette sit up and mount me, pushing me deep inside her. Her body was incredible and I brought my hands up to caress her breasts, pinch her nipples.

But the blond didn't give me much time to react. She moved over my head, covering my face, and I watched her pink slit slowly move down and over my mouth. Instinctively I licked and sucked on her. I heard them both moaning and giggling as they played on top of me. My cock felt so swollen and the heat from the brunette's pussy kept me driving it upwards, into her.

The pussy at my mouth was sweet and my tongue slid around it, searching for the clit. When I found it and swiped across it, I felt the girl's body convulse in pleasure, so I kept up my onslaught. My hands grabbed her hips, holding her on me.

I don't know how long it lasted before I blacked out.

*****

I awoke the next morning with a terrible headache. I was lying on the deck, the boat rolling softly in the waves as it traveled out at sea. I brought my hands to my head as I sat up, pulling my legs underneath me. 'Drugged,' I cursed to myself.

"Well, good morning Larry. Glad to see you're finally awake," a male voice said with a slight middle-Eastern accent.

I glanced over, cupping my hands over my eyes to protect them from the glare. He was casually sitting across the deck from me, a glass of some fruity drink in one hand, a gun in the other. Jennifer was standing a little to his left, looking rather anxious.

"I suspect you're the mastermind behind this whole money theft thing?" I asked closing my eyes again.

"Very good. You certainly are smart. I found a nice little way to get money from my competitors... without doing a thing. And thanks to Jennifer here, it wasn't too hard to pull off. And, I must say, you're a very lucky man. You'd both be very dead right now if I hadn't decided to check the account before I threw you overboard. And you'll never guess what I found."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers
12