Nurse Charlotte's House Call GB

Story Info
Charlotte visits a house and gets used hard.
9.3k words
4.1
31k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about Allans fantasy for his wife Charlotte and her being used and abused by men of color and treated poorly. It has themes of cuckoldry and reluctance so if either of these aren't up your alley then pass it on by. I do hope you enjoy it though.

-------------------------------

Charlotte sat at her desk and thought about the day ahead for her. She was a nurse, but she was more than that. It was Charlottes job to make sure that a family was fit to have a child inside of it. She would often be brought into a situation at the end of the line when the police and other protective agencies would have already come and gone multiple times. She knew that she wasn't always safe and that was why the only other number setup in her favorites besides her parents and her husband Allan was the local police department.

On her desk she had a file sorter with an IN and an OUT option. There were always more INs than OUTs. As she closed a case, she would move it into the OUT and at the end of the week it would be processed to another department. She wasn't alone in the job she did, but she took it to heart when she had to take a child away from a home. She would think of how she would feel if someone were to come into her home and take one of her two children from her. As she had these thoughts, she would often look upon the framed photo of their happy family from a vacation not too long ago.

Already she knew that her kids were entirely different than they had been in that photo and longed to keep them children forever. Besides the files, the photo and a small desk calendar she kept her desk mostly empty. She prided herself on a clean environment and felt that this was what catapulted her to the prestigious and important job that she now held.

Charlotte was a beautiful woman. She stood almost 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighed in at a light 130 pounds. Her body was slim and developed in the right proportions that would drag the eye of any man as well as many women. Her dirty blond hair reached just past her shoulder line and she loved to wear dangling earrings. She would never wear a hooped earring but rather she enjoyed it when she would shake her head and the small pieces of jewelry adorning her ears would shimmy back and forth.

Her blue eyes were often the first things that others noticed but they weren't what she considered to be her best feature at 38 years old she was very aware of the work required to keep her body in the kind of shape it was in. Her active lifestyle and career had a hand in it but so to, did the hours she spent working out and doing yoga. Thanks to that hard work she was trim and fit, and her C-cup breasts didn't get hidden by any extra weight.

It wasn't uncommon for her patients, doctors and sometimes for the new fathers that she had to visit to hit on her. She would often smile and play coy about the men's chances. She knew that she wouldn't do anything, but she also knew how fragile the male ego was and in order to continue up the ladder of her career she knew that she needed to keep them from being hurt emotionally. She tried to keep her body under wraps and wore clothes that would help deflect unwanted attention. Dark colors would help hide her figure and loose clothes would aid in the same goal.

Her one main vice, clothing wise, was her use of Stockings or rather Thigh-Highs to be more exact. Her husband Allan had been the one to get her into them. He had begged her to wear them in bed and once she put on the garter belt and pulled her stockings up one leg at a time and attached them to the garter belt, she suddenly felt very sexy and she enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror. Allan didn't know but sometimes when she was alone in her office, she would pull her skirt up and expose the tops of her thighs to where the stocking ended, and her bare thigh began.

Today was one of those days. She was wearing a navy-blue dress with an off-white almost gray jacket to battle against the cold of the office. The bottom of her dress was a solid color, but the top of the dress was put together with a gray backing and a navy-blue embroidered look. She leaned back in her office chair and let her hands drop below the top of her wooden desk. She glanced at her door and saw that it was still closed. The window next to the door was open but she felt secured in the fact that no one would look in and if they did, she was hidden by the desk.

Charlotte let her hands land in the lap of her dress then slowly inch their way down to the hem. She needed to lean forward in order to reach the hem, but her fingers were nimble, and she was soon there. She touched the edge of the hem with her outstretched hand and slowly curled her hand in and bunched up the fabric as she went. She momentarily closed her eyes and thought about Allan's touch and felt a shiver down her spine as well as a tingle between her legs.

Once she saw her milky white thighs as they were encased in the sexy stockings, she let her hands slide between her legs. She parted for her own invading hands and she sat mesmerized by the sight of her own hands opening her legs and sliding further up. As her dress pulled further up, she saw the tops of her stockings and then her bare thighs came into view. The clasps were a brilliant white that matched the rest of the underwear that she was wearing. She again closed her eyes and saw herself in front of the mirror that very morning with her white embroidered bra and panties with a full back and her white garter belt.

She allowed herself to touch the fabric guarding her pussy from being exposed to the chill in the office air. When she pressed her index finger against the gusset guarding her pussy and applied added pressure, she felt the need to do more. As she was preparing to slide her panties to the side, she was rudely interrupted.

"Nurse Lange, we have a new family that will need some attention. It seems like it may be an urgent matter." Came a young voice as it barged through her closed door. Attached to the voice was the face of one of the doctors just going through rotation. Since she was a seasoned nurse the staff regarded her as something of a mentor and leader. Even the new doctors would come by and ask for advice and to bring matters to her instead of asking her to come to them.

Charlotte was able to deftly place her dress back into place before this young man came close enough to see something was amiss. She did however feel a sudden pang of anger towards this doctor. He didn't know what he interrupted, and she wasn't about to tell him, but he could see that something was wrong by a look on her face. "Should I come back? Is this a bad time ma'am?" He asked and made a motion like he was going to walk back out the door. Charlotte held a hand up and told him to stay.

"What do you have for me?" She asked him.

"In the ER we just had a family come in. The three boys are older, but they were pretty busted up. They were all in their young 20's. The father was a massive man and didn't try to hide his anger." He began to tell her.

"Why are you bringing this to me?" She asked. "You know I only deal with infants and newborns in judging the fitness of a home."

"Right!" He started. "The wife of one of the young men just went into labor and while the men are all being quiet and obedient of the father, we can see that he has been pacing and more than once has begun yelling at the other members and the staff. He's even raised his hands and been prepared to strike not only his boys but also the women that are with them including the woman in labor. I fear that they are all being abused by this man, but none are willing to do anything about it and I thought this may be something you would want to weigh in on." He told her.

She reached out her hand towards the impatient doctor in her door and he handed her the folder he held in his hand. Charlotte leaned back in her chair and opened the folder. Inside she read the paperwork inside which included the ethnicity of the family as well as the ages of those involved. The family was of an Indian descent and she was aware of their strong familial bonds that were typical with the culture as well as the hierarchy that was expected from the family. The head of the house would be the father and he would make the final decision on anything familial motivated. Charlotte closed the folder and placed it on her desk.

She then picked up her phone and called Allan, on the third ring he picked up. "Hey hun, how's work?" He asked.

"It's going. Looks like I have a new client I'll have to go talk to before I come home tonight though so go ahead and eat without me." Charlotte said in exasperation.

"Sure thing. I'll just go and pick up a pizza from that place you like." He told her and followed it up with, "See you soon. Love you babe."

"Love you too." She said and hung up the phone. Charlotte then stood up and took the folder with her as she walked out. On her way out of her office she called her contact in the police department and arranged to be met at the house by a couple of police men. She drove over to the house and arrived in time to see the Indian family arrive home from the hospital including the still pregnant woman.

Confused, Charlotte got out of the car and approached them. The young men that piled out of the car approached her without speaking and circled around her. She felt them take notice of her stockinged thighs as well as the ring on her left ring finger that told them there was someone waiting for her.

"What do you want?" The oldest of the men asked her.

'He must be the father that the doctor spoke of.' She looked at him and ignored the men that surrounded her then addressed the head of the household. "I'm a nurse with the hospital you were just at. I was told that this woman was in labor and that there was an altercation that may put a child at risk." She told him.

As she watched a smile cross the old mans lips it kept seeming to grow wider until his teeth came apart and a hearty laugh escaped his mouth and seemed to float across the open space then slap her in the face. "So, a small white woman came all the way to my home all by herself to make sure that me, my wife, my sons and my pregnant daughter-in-law weren't monsters? What if we are?" He said then nodded towards his sons that all seemed to close in on her at the same time.

She looked to the pregnant woman and another older woman that both wore sari's that seemed to wrap tightly around their bodies. The younger of the women, was very attractive with dark features and long jet-black hair that glistened and flowed like it was made from strands of silk. The older woman that Charlotte took to be the wife of the older man stood still and simply watched on as the three young men closed in on her left, right and rear which only allowed her to escape forward towards the old man.

As she looked uneasily to the young men who were now close enough that their extended hands were touching the jacket she wore and slid it back to expose the skirt underneath. "This is my house and you are welcome here as long as you are willing to obey like all of the women in my household do." As he said this he looked from her then to his daughter-in-law and his still silent wife.

She was solidly built, and her hair was wrapped in a tight bun behind her head. There were strands of unruly hair which were both black as well as gray and gave the sense of loose strands of spun sugar. Charlotte stepped forward and she was now directly in front of the old man and she suddenly felt nervous and unsafe. She hated herself for getting out of the car before her protection arrived and now looked out of the sides of her head for their approach.

Charlotte felt the old man leaned towards her before she saw him. He leaned into her and put his face near her ear. She could smell him, and it wasn't a smell she was used to. He smelled of curry and spices as well as a distinct musk that clogged her nostrils and she found it difficult to take a breath. As she fought for breath, she felt his breath on her neck as he opened his mouth to speak. "The child is mine, as are any woman that sets foot inside my house." At the end of this sentence she heard a distinct Whoop, Whoop of an approaching police car and their attempt to gain people's attention.

Then men backed away from Charlotte and lined up behind their father near the house. Charlotte walked to the police car and leaned down into the police car. Two young men looked over at her and she caught their eyes as they tried to catch a peek down her conservative top. She didn't think they would be able to see anything but even so, she moved her hand to her chest to close the small gap.

"Thank you for coming. It looks like it was a false alarm as the wife is still pregnant. Give me a moment though and then we can all leave." She told them. The cops didn't say anything but nodded their understanding and as she walked away, they rolled the window closed again.

Charlotte eyed the men suspiciously and approached the pregnant woman. Her mascara had run down her face and there were dried drops of the mascara that landed on her bright pink sari. Charlotte reached in her pocket and came out with a business card and held it out to her.

"If you need anything or want help please call me. This has my phone number on it so you can call me directly and know that you are safe." She told her in a low voice. Then she looked at the rest of the family and out of her need for decency she said, "Pleasure to meet you." And stepped to her car before climbing in and driving away.

The police followed her until they left the neighborhood and then turned the other way. The remainder of her trip was uneventful and soon she pulled into her driveway and walked into the large house she shared with her husband Allan. He was sitting on the couch and when she walked in, he stood up and walked to her as if he hadn't seen her in days instead of a few hours.

After he fetched her pizza that he kept warming in the oven he sat transfixed as she relayed her days events to him. As she explained the interaction with the Indian family and the old man, he seemed to get more interested. Allan had long worried about the safety of Charlotte as she went out to these homes in what were often worse and worse neighborhoods.

Another side of her husband that she wasn't aware of was the fantasies that he harbored about her being subjected to a strong hand at one of these visits. A hand that showed her who the boss truly was and demanded her total and complete compliance under his direction. This thought more than anything caused him to jerk off alone in their bathroom.

Charlotte retold the story in its entirety and when she was done with the story and her pizza she got up and brought her dish to the kitchen where she cleaned her dish as well as the others in the sink. She wondered to herself why she was here washing dishes when Allan had been home long enough to have them done. As her hands were soapy, she received a call the number came up, but she wasn't familiar with it. When she answered it, she heard her friends familiar voice. It was the contact that she regularly called in the police for her help.

As the voice came through the receiver it was breathless and came through accompanied by moans. "MmmmmMMmm, Charlotte, my men tell me that you were in a tough spot earlier." She said over the line.

"Abby, what are you doing?" Charlotte asked her.

"I'm CUMMING..." she screamed on the phone. "OMG, I'm sorry about that. The only phone I could reach was this one because I'm a little tied up with some friends right now and wanted to make sure you were alright, but things got taken to a new level after I called, and it was too late." Her friend Abby told her.

"You're too much," Charlotte said with a small uncomfortable laugh then told her, "They were a little sketchy but nothing too bad. I'm sure that they were all bark and no bite."

"Does that mean next time you don't want the backup? Maybe things would get interesting for you. You know that I think your husband is way too boring for you and maybe those tough guys and teach you a thing or two." She told Charlotte.

Charlotte sat thinking about what could have happened and then shuddered at the thought and replied to Abby's threat, "You wouldn't dare do that you bitch."

"We'll see, now if you'll excuse me, I have a face full of cock and I need to get to work. The benefits of being one of the only females in a male dominated career. Jealous much?" She said and hung up.

Charlotte pulled the phone from her face and a moment later she received a text from the same number but it was an image and when she opened it she saw her friend Abby with her face covered in cum and two cocks vying for space in the frame near her mouth. It wasn't abnormal for her to send raunchy photos, but this seemed excessive. It still had the effect of getting her blood pressure up.

She left the kitchen and walked into their small bathroom off the bedroom and took off her jacket and hung it on the hook behind the door. She then thought about removing her dress before relieving herself but decided to instead bunch up the skirt around her waist.

With the dress around her waist she hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees. She then sat on the cold porcelain of her toilet and relieved herself. As she waited for her stream to end, she thought about the strength the man exuded along with his sons and then she thought about her friend and what she said as well as the picture. She found herself opening her legs and looking down at her pussy as it begged for attention. Her fingers teasingly approached her wet lips when her phone began to ring again.

She heard the buzz and the ring tone vividly and looked around her then recalled slipping the phone in to the pocket on her jacket. She stood and leaned over enough to reach the phone then answered it as she sat back down and reached for a grouping of toilet paper then brought it between her legs. "Hello, is this the nurse lady that come by my home today?" The sweet voice on the phone said.

In her mind Charlotte could see this voice come from the beautiful Indian woman she handed her card to. "Yes, yes it's me. How can I help." She told her as she finished wiping herself and stood up as she pinched the phone between her cheek and shoulder. Reaching down she pulled up her white lace panties until they sat snugly on her hips over her garter belt then flattened her skirt back in place.

"I need you to come and help me. My father-in-law take advantage of me when my husband is away. He forces himself on me and I can't fight him off." The woman said on the phone and followed it up with, "Please hurry." Then the phone went dead, and Charlotte pulled the phone away from her cheek and looked at the phones screen like it would tell her what was happening to her if she stared at it hard enough.

After what felt like an eternity, she broke the trance she was in and called Abby back. Abby picked up after four rings and Charlotte didn't wait for Abby to ask what she wanted, "Hey Abby, can you send a unit to that same place again? Thanks." Then she hung up her phone and raced out of the bathroom. As she was leaving Allan saw her head for the door.

"Who was that?" He asked her as she already had the door open and was walking out the door.

She stopped at the threshold and told him, "The family I just left, the young woman I told you about said she needs help. I already called it in. I'll be back as soon as I can." Charlotte then quickly made it to her car and pointed her car in the direction of the house. The sun had set, and the night made the feeling of the neighborhood seem more foreboding and unwelcoming, but she kept driving to her destination.