Nurse Coco Comes-Out Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Monster Cock in Virgin Arse. Classic Fuck.
4.9k words
4.5
6.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 4.

Readers Respond.

Ten days later the local free community newspapers dropped through the letterbox.

The Fitzrovia Community News headlined the article, 'Radical, Christian and Nude Feminism,' and accompanied it with a photo of Jack and Coco in the gardens where the nude shots were taken.

" ... it's a challenge to patriarchal norms ... a counter point to the hijab and burkha ... the control of patriarchy over women's bodies ... Christian naturism is a religious belief also ... preferring biblical norms over patriarchal cultural norms ... where better to celebrate this tradition than in a garden ... to go naked as we did in the garden of Eden..." student nurse Coco told us.

The West End Recorder headline read, 'Graphic Artist's wife in Naked Installation Artwork.' A similar photo accompanied the article.

" ... my job is to challenge established concepts of femininity and patriarchy, of possessor and possessed, and exclusivity ... women should be free to be admired; even within a committed relationship ... jealousy is one aspect of patriarchal values ... without practising what I preach my art would be hollow ..." said Jack, a trainee graphic artist.

Another month and a package containing correspondence sent to Razzle for Coco arrived. It was large.

Coco took out a lever arch file and began to open and file the letters and assorted cock shots. There were a few shots of varying quality, the photos and models, of ladies.

"I can make a nice collage with the photos," said Coco.

"Maybe some of the letters too," said Jack, "We can hang them round the bedroom ... tell the Razzle story ... from square garden ... Anil1 ... Anil2 ... walkthrough ... square ... and home.

"Hey ... this one's from a modelling agency ... asking if I'd like to apply to join them ... looks like a scam."

"Here ... there's a magazine in this one ... it's Private ... a porno mag ... and there's a letter ... look," said Jack.

'Dear Coco,

I saw your feature in Razzle and I was impressed.

I am a professional photographer and am regularly published in magazines. I enclose a copy of Private in which I photographed the spreads on p 22 and 47.

You will see that my work is of the highest quality and I could portray you to great advantage.

All shoots take place in convenient and comfortable surroundings and I aim to make the shoot enjoyable for everyone.

You will find that my fees are very competitive; I consider your portfolios would be highly marketable.

I photograph across the range of men's magazines, my fees are paid over a 5 tier range and you can see examples at eddaphot.co.uk. I am particularly interested in recruiting tier 5 models to pose for high end magazines like Private which attract the highest rate of remuneration for me and the model

Please call me on 6** 98**** to discuss your career progression.

Yours sincerely,

Edmund Dankworth B,Sc.(Phot), MBAP.'

"B.Sc (Phot) ... must be an old geezer" said Jack, "As a condition of my graphic artist traineeship with a Fitzroy Street advertising agency I had to enrol for a BSc in Digital and Web Communication studies at Westminster ... takes five years of my evenings ... we don't even touch taking the images ... it's all about processing the image now," said Jack.

"At least you don't do nights ... my B.Sc requires lots of nights ... but at least I qualify a year before you."

Jack flicked through Private, "It's porno ... but is it art?"

"It makes me horny ... I need some tier 5 action," said Coco.

"I can do that ... in fact I'm gonna give him a ring ... it looks as though he needs five times as many male models as female," he held up a page showing a model being penetrated by three penises, with more waiting in the wings.

"Come and practise first."

***

The sun was low in the sky and the light white and brilliant.

Jack pulled his motorcycle up by the vehicles which had already arrived. He and Coco dismounted.

"Christ this is remote," Jack called out to the others.

"It's called the countryside," said Derek.

"There's not even a pub ... just a few sheep."

"Yeh... and you can fuck them without buying them a drink ..." said Colin.

"I know a girl like that," said Eddie.

"Well why didn't you bloody well bring her?" said Colin.

"She's not allowed out of the morgue."

Shortly the Club had assembled; they found a secluded spot and were ready to start.

"Well girls ... it's ladies request ... think about what you want ... and we'll get naked," said Jack.

Jack, Derek and Tim stripped off.

"What the fuck is that?" Derek pointed at Tim's cock.

"A Prince Albert," said Tim.

"I know what a fucking earring is even if it's in the end of your knob ... what the fuck is that."

"A cock and ball harness ... it's to emphasise my manhood ... and ensure that I can delay climax indefinitely."

"This is all Greek stuff ..." said Fiona, "... we were promised monsters and we've got peanuts."

"It's bloody cold at this time of the morning," said Derek.

"What are you laughing about?" Jack asked Coco.

"It's the first time I've seen you without an erection since we got married."

"Get some shots of this June," said Tim.

He tilted back, pushed his pelvis out, and started to make little thrusts.

"I call this 'The Ascent of Man'"

With each flip his penis swelled a little further and elongated, Jack and Derek watched in awe.

It grew into a long and heavy organ, almost collapsing under its own weight.

"Now I lock in ..." he pulled on the straps over his penis and around his balls, "... a rock hard monster ... erect indefinitely ... climax postponed ... here to satisfy any and every requirement ... any of you girls like a demonstration."

"Yeah ..." said Coco, "... there's a sheep over there ... show us ...

... And what about you two ... do you want to show us what you've got?"

They twitched their hips but nothing happened.

"How the fuck did you do that Tim," Derek asked.

"Viagra."

"That's cheating ... got any spare?"

"I can give you some at no mark up ... it's generic ... but good stuff."

Ten minutes later they were almost ready.

Coco stroked Jack into priapic glory then took her handkerchief and knotted it tightly around the base of his penis, "There honey ... now you look the part ... tier 5."

"Let's start with some macho dancer stuff ... pretend your performing for a Hens' Night."

They exhausted their repertoire.

"What next girls?" asked Jack.

"Every Hen's Night I've been to has been interactive," said June.

"I am ready and willing to interact," said Tim.

"Go on June," egged Fiona.

"Oh ... me ... Oh ... Ok ... I usually just watch."

Coco pushed her toward Tim, "Walk the walk Miss."

She approached him tentatively, "Tell me how to pose."

"Kneel in front and I'll do the floppy dick thing and wave it around you,"

He did it, then rested it on her shoulder, then on top of her head.

"Move in you other guys ..." said Fiona, "June ... put both hands around Tim ... so we can see how big he is."

She looked to Tim for permission, he nodded, she closed two hands over, yet three inches of shaft and his bell end remained uncovered.

"God ... that's hard," said June.

"Point it at your mouth ... like your going to give him a blow-job," said Fiona.

"Isn't that porny," objected June.

"Just point ... don't stick it in your mouth."

"Even so ... I'm not comfortable."

"OK ... whatever."

"How about you get your kit off ... and do some joint poses ... nothing porny ... just naked and innocent boys and girls together.

"With action ready stiffies?" said June.

"How about a Salome-like scene ... a girl dances and the men sit around watching ... she dances innocently ... but they all have boners ... let's make a comment on these biblical type classics ... reveal the truth ... what's really going through their minds."

"That's good ... that's' what this is all about ..." enthused June, "... casting a revisionist but truthful eye on fine art ... interpreting it with honesty."

She stood and gathered the three Adonises around her, then began to undulate like Salome. Suddenly the meet became high art, suggestion followed suggestion, classic depictions from painting and sculpture were incorporated and re-interpreted in successive scenes.

***

There was a pub a few miles away, they arrived just after opening at 11am.

After settling down with beer and pub grub, they reviewed the mornings shoot.

"I think we missed a valuable opportunity there ..." said June, "... when the guys did the Magic Mike bit we could have been in the scene... the girls ...sitting clothed watching ... the voyeurs ... the guys dancing ... priapic and naked ... the sexual objects ... I could have created a contrasting diptych with that ... and the guys sitting ... naked ... priapic ... the voyeurs ... watching the girl dance ... the object."

"Yes that would have been good," agreed Tim.

"I would have been happy to submit that in my final year portfolio," said June.

"But why did you jib at pointing my cock at your mouth?"

"There's a line ... there's contemporary fun ... a comment on the normal ... and the taboo ... things which remain private ... reserved for and contained in a specific relationship."

"And why shouldn't the private be revealed in a work of art?" asked Eddie.

"I suppose there's a context ... when titillation outweighs artistic commentary."

"Isn't that in the eye of the beholder?"

"Yes ... I suppose one man's artistic comment can be another's porn ... but the artist's intent must be important."

"There's a difference in what the artistic community should be able to behold and what the man in the street should be allowed?"

"No ... but in mass communication you must have regard to the limits of the untutored person's ability to interpret?"

"What limits would you impose on the untutored person?"

"If ... the titillation factor ... outweighs any intellectual engagement."

"And what titillates."

"Mmmmmm ... I think I drew the line in around the right place ... at blatant suggestion."

"So innocent contact by a clothed woman with a naked man ... what if you'd been naked?"

"Naked men and women posed together but with innocent contact is unproblematic."

"Picture this ... we're romping naked in a field ... exhausted you lie down ... I sit playfully on top of you ... my penis falls innocently between your breast ... I reach out and squeeze them around my penis."

"No way ...I'd rather do a porno with Ron Jeremy than go on a date with you."

Chapter 5.

Exploring boundaries.

"It's all a little bit like intellectual masturbation with June ..." said Jack "... like edging ... she's always on the edge of porn ... basking in the excitement ... but never wanting to cross the line."

"She and Tim are a pair ..." said Coco, "... they ought to get together ...his monster was impressive ... I reckon he'd be tier 5."

"Pity we don't have any tier 5 girls," said Jack.

"Maybe we do ... Fiona's no shrinking violet ... she never mentions art ... she asked for the cock shoot ... maybe I'm tier 5 ... think about that."

"Oh my ... would you like to do some porn?"

"If I did ... what would be my motivation?"

"To prove you could ... you know those girls are versatile ... not for every girl can do it."

"Like what can't I do?"

Jack took out the copy of Private and flicked through. He showed Coco a page.

"Jesus ... two cocks in her arse."

"Yes ... and you've never had ONE!"

"That's your fault not mine ..." she said resentfully "... you're the only guy I've ever had sex with ... we're in a rut ... comfortable but not exciting ... wholesome home cooking every night."

"Sweet heart ... you're fantastic ... all I ever need."

"Don't you ever feel you've booked a holiday ... and you have to go on the same holiday every year ..." said Coco, "... you look at the brochures seeing what other places have to offer ... and dream of all the experiences you're missing?"

"Babe ... I don't want you to miss a thing ... you've got a lovely arse ... I love it ... I can stick my cock in it no problem ... we can spice things up a bit ... get more adventurous ... it's a date ... tonight ...we'll work our way through the brochure ..." he pointed to the copy of Private, "... have you ever had an enema?"

When they went shopping they popped into Harmony and bought an enema kit and tubes of lubricant, an anal dilation kit and a cock harness.

In Boots, Jack told the pharmacist about his problem while Coco looked distressed, and they left with a supply of Viagra.

***

It was a Sunday evening; the fag end of the week end and trying out an ass-fuck was as good as any way to pass the evening.

"It's somewhat lacking in spontaneity," observed Coco.

She was naked and holding the apparatus.

"You know this is a whole genre of porn ... whatever floats your boat ehhh."

"Yeh but the idea of floating turds doesn't turn me on."

"Your tier 5 remember ... you can do what you've gotta do ... time to walk the walk ... bend over the side of the bath."

"We have to do this in A and E ... old women and old men mostly ... acute constipation ... not a turn on ... how do these guys get fixated on it."

Jack gently inserted the plastic nozzle into her anus, "How does that feel?"

"Like a cold finger."

He inserted it fully and hooked up the reservoir bag to the shower curtain rail. Two quarts of warm solution began to trickle into Coco's rectum.

"Colonic irrigation."

"What?" asked Jack.

"That's what they call it in Harley Street ... they pump water in and out of your backside and charge you a hundred quid."

"Yeah ... but they get a hand-job as well ... don't get that in A and E."

"Offer a hundred quid cash and you'll get more than the curtains pulled."

"So that's why there's always a six hour wait."

The sober preliminary to anal sex completed Jack and Coco repaired to the bedroom.

Jack put on the cock and ball harness - Coco stroked him to a rock hard erection, to the edge of ejaculation - Jack pulled the harness straps tight locking in.

"That's a fucking monster ..." said Coco, "... do you think it'll fit in my arse."

"You'll take it like a porn star ... don't worry ..." said Jack, "... now lie on your front and I'll give you a massage ... shoulders down to butt ... then toes up to butt ... then butt ... then butt stretch."

Finally it was time for her butt to be stretched.

"OK ... show time ... present your bum," said Jack.

Coco assumed the doggy position.

"The text book says to start with a finger ... I'm lubing up now ... coming in now."

He gently inserted his forefinger and began to slowly move it around.

After a minute he asked, "All OK."

"Yeah"

"Then small dilator first."

With a lot of lube he worked his way up to the largest dilator, pressing them in and pulling them out until little resistance was encountered. Finally it was time for his monster. He drizzled lube onto her anus and rubbed it in, then over his penis.

"Coming in now."

He placed the his bell end against her anus and pressed, leaning his weight against it just sufficiently to urge her sphincter to relax a little further - eventually his bell end slid through and his penis sank slowly into Coco's arse up to the cock harness.

"You've done it ... you're Tier 5 ... a porn star ..." said Jack, "... how does that feel."

"Like I've been hit in the arse by a space rocket ... move it about."

Jack began to pull and push.

"Yeah that's better ... hand me my vibrator."

Coco began to buzz over her clit as Jack pulled and pushed with increasing rapidity.

"Ok ... now out and back in," said Coco.

Jack pulled out and immediately pushed back in.

"That's it ... again.

He obliged.

"Oh yeah ... give me twenty."

He obliged.

"One hundred ...give me one hundred."

"Greedy girl," said Jack, but he proceeded to pull and plunge with great regularity, "Out ... ...One ... In ... ... out ... ...Two ... in ..."

Yesss ... ... yesss ..."

As Jack plunged for the twentieth time Coco urged him, "Now faster ... as fasts as you can."

She dropped her vibrator and began to rub her forefinger rapidly back and forth over her clitoris. Jack began penetrating her with short jabs, maximising the stimulation to her anus.

"yes ... yes .. yes ..yes ... ahhh ... ahhh .. yes ... ahhhhhhhh"

As Coco climaxed Jack released the strap on his cock harness and began to ejaculate violently into her rectum.

He "Uuuughed," she "Ahhhhed," and they came together in an uncontrolled spasm, Jack's hips pumping in short rapid strokes into Coco's buttocks and Coco's anus clenching every more tightly, milking the reciprocating penis till it was dry.

They collapsed, slick with sweat and gasping for air.

"Christ ... that was magic ..." said Jack, "... how was it for you?"

"Fuckin' awesome ... I'm ready for two cocks now ... lets take it to the next level ... tier 6."

***

"I thought he'd wreck my arsehole ... but I'm not even sore," Coco told Hazel.

"How did it feel."

"I had butterflies in the build up ... but it was slow ... and took a long time ... it was a psychological thrill ... wondering if that erection would fit in my arse ... when it did ... that was a high ... I jilled off to the experience ... and I came hard."

"Didn't it hurt."

"Not hurt ... your butt feels full ... and your anus definitely feels stretched ... but it's a good feeling ... and it feels really naughty ... I like to feel naughty."

"Do you think you could take two cocks," asked Hazel.

"Were going to find out ... Jack will strap my vibrator to his cock ... that should be equivalent."

"So where do you go from here."

"We'll work our way through the porn mag that photographer sent us ... I feel like I did when I envied the models in Razzle ... they looked so cool ... so sexy ...so fun ... and wanted to be seen like that ... now I want to be like the girls in the porn mag ... they look so fit ... so young ... and they're having such fun ... I wanna be a fun girl too ... it's like the same thing over again ... but for grown ups ... maybe Jack and I should do some flash-mob shoots."

***

"What could we do as a flash session ..." asked Jack, "... where could we do it .. out in countryside is not the same ... it's got to be in a public place ... otherwise what's the point of the flash."

"If everyone's going to video it on their phones we may as well make it a movie ... not just stills ..." said Coco, "... then we can edit it down ... like we did for Razzle ... a cool movie for our old age."

"Yeah ... but how do we contextualise it ... we're in the art scene now ... what will the comment be ... who will we address it to?"

"If everybody has their phone ... and they can all call for shots ... we can all pool our footage ... everyone can edit it into demo of their perspective."

***

Jack and Coco invited Tim and June for a drink.

"We're thinking of changing up a gear ... not just a girl flashing ... or a guy flashing ... but a guy and a girl doing it in the street."

"Are you talking about you and Coco?" said Tim.

"Correct ... we want to explore more."

"Like dogs in the street?" said Jane.

"Yes ... Dogging ... lots of people get off to it ... there are places you can go." said Tim.

"This is not for strangers ... this is for the Flash-Mob Photography Club ... we do creative and meaningful work around the naked person in public places ... and you two are our intellectual leads ... that's why were talking to you ... give us something cultural to work with," said Jack.

"A deep ... but meaningful ... fuck ... is that what you're talking about?" said June.

"Let's say ... at least as meaningful as it is deep ..." said Coco, "... Jack likes to plumb the depths," said Coco.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12