Nurse Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing that was surprising me is how much I was thinking about letting him fuck me. I had fantasized about blowing a man for a long time but never really thought about anal sex with a man. Now, after I would suck Zach off, before helping him with his shower, I would head to my room to shower. What had started with the tip of one finger sliding into my butt, had turned into me trying to get two fingers as deep as possible. All while daydreaming of Zach bending me over something, with his hands tightly on my hips while is cock pounded into me. This would end with me shooting my load onto the shower wall.

Today after our showers I made us some turkey sandwiches and we sat in the family room eating them watching another rerun of Emergency.

"Hey, that should be our costumes for the party." I suddenly blurted out while watching a scene on the show.

"What, should be our costumes?" Zach replied.

"Johnnie and Roy. It would be easy. A pair of bunker pants, boots, a white tee shirt." I was looking right at him.

"Hmmm. True, it would be easy. Although I think you would look a lot better wearing that as a costume." He pointed to the TV as Dixie showed up and smiled at me.

While I knew that was my plan, I did not want to give it away. "That probably wouldn't be a good idea. I wouldn't want you to spend the whole party with a hard dick."

He laughed. It was a standing joke with us about how much Dixie got him worked up. I wasn't sure if it was the huge mop of dishwater blonde hair, the heavy eye makeup- especially the large false eyelashes, or her impressive breasts.

"Speaking of hard dicks." I moved from the recliner to the couch next to him and put my hand on his thigh and started to snake it up the leg of his shorts. "Don't you have a physical therapy appointment this afternoon? Do I need to make sure you will behave?"

"I do, but you just blew me about an hour ago. Sure, this isn't just an excuse for you to get some more cum in your mouth." He smiled at me and again I had to fight a desire to kiss him.

"Maybe, but you are definitely getting hard and we can't have that." I could feel him growing in my hand.

"No, we can't." He stood up suddenly and removed his shorts and then sat back down.

"Just pretend I am Dixie" I said as my moved to his lap and I took his semi-erect cock into my mouth.

Because I had showered him earlier, the manly, musty smell I loved was gone, along with his dick having that salty taste to it. What I did love though was feeling him continue to grow and stiffen inside my mouth. I suckled on him while my hand caressed his balls until his cock was again rock hard.

"Fuck you are good at this." I heard him say.

I didn't say anything but listened to his breathing pick up as I moved my mouth down along his shaft before taking his balls in my mouth and stroking him. I realized that I needed to shave him again as my tongue felt the stubble on his nuts.

"Lick and suck my balls slut, that feels great."

Why did the degrading comments turn me on so much? I was probably going to need some serious therapy after he was recovered and was gone. I moved back to take him in my mouth. I had been concentrating on getting more and more of him in my mouth. When I got him as deep as I could I sucked as hard as I could as I slowly slide up his shaft.

"Jesus, you fucking sissy. You just started and I am ready to cum."

I slowed down, I wanted his pleasure to last a little longer and just lightly stroked him while my tongue swirled around the head of his dick. His hand was now on my head and lightly stroking or petting me. It was the most intimate contact he made with me and I had grown to crave it a little. It also made me start to work his dick a little harder.

"Fuck yes, slut. Suck my cock."

I felt him stiffening more and new he would be shooting his cum soon. While I honestly preferred to keep him in my mouth and feel, and taste, the pulsing of each shot of his semen, I knew that he liked to shoot it on my face.

"Almost there, baby."

Baby? What, baby? Holly shit, he called me baby, not sissy, not slut, not whore. I lost concentration for a second and almost stopped completely.

"Oh, you are a fucking tease. Please don't stop you sissy cocksucker."

There, back to normal, that was better, I think, but baby had caused some stirring in my mind and heart not my groin. I plunged back down on his dick and picked up the speed of my hand.

"Fuck, here's my cum you slut."

I pulled off him just as the first shot exploded from him striking my forehead and eye which I had luckily just closed. The next several landed on the side of my nose and cheek. I took him back in my mouth as a few more weak shots kind of dribbled out.

"Fuck that was good."

I sat up so he could see my painted face and caught the cum with a couple of fingers as it started to leak down my face. My open eye looking right at him, as his eyes got bigger at the sight of my facial. I scooped the cum on my face into my mouth.

"It is good." I smiled.

"God, you really are a cum slut, aren't you?" He smiled.

"Yes." I said boldly.

I got up and went to wash my face. I didn't think it would be good for the physical therapist to see me looking like this. Although I don't think she would be surprised. The last time she was here she made the comment that whatever I was doing to keep Zach from hitting on her, to keep doing it and winked at me.

The next day Anne walked into Panera still wearing her workout clothes. As we moved to get in line, I made sure I got in line behind her so I could check out her ass in the leggings she was wearing. I thought I had been subtle about checking her out but after picking up our orders and sitting in a booth in a back corner, I found out I was wrong.

"So, I am flattered by it. I guess you haven't completely switched teams, have you?" She said smiling at me.

"What do you mean?" I truly wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"You are checking out my curves, especially my ass. Pretty sure if you were now only into dick you wouldn't be doing that." She winked at me.

I first thought I would deny it but then decided to admit it. "You are right, I do like your curves in your workout clothes. Sorry for perving on you a little."

She laughed. "You really aren't that bad about it and as I said, it is flattering. So, not talking about me specifically but... if you had to pick, a nice, rounded ass or a hard veiny dick? Which one?"

"Oh... umm... the second one, for sure." I was blushing.

"Yea, I thought so." She laughed.

"So, tell me a little about your costume? Are you going with the sexy nurse outfit? Or like pink scrubs? I don't really know who this Dixie is, pretty sure I have never watched this show you have been telling me about."

I was shocked and told her so. "How in the hell can you be a paramedic and have never watched an episode of Emergency? It is a classic and possibly the reason paramedics are in fire departments across the country."

"Okay, Okay, relax. I will watch an episode as soon as I can but right now, we need to get your costume together."

I pulled my phone out and using Google found a picture of Dixie in a white uniform dress, white stocking, white shoes, and white nursing hat. I slide my phone over to her and she took a second to stare at it.

"Oh, wow. So old school uniform. And are you planning on doing the hair and the make up? The whole nine yards?" She raised an eyebrow as she asked me.

"Uh, yea, I think so. Is that a problem?"

"No, it isn't a problem. What about under the uniform? She has big boobs. You are going to need at least a bra to pull that off. And white panty hose. Do you think he is going to see you without the dress?"

"I uh, don't know. Um...." Surprisingly, I was suddenly shy and couldn't tell her what I was thinking.

"Um.... Just spill it girlfriend." She smiled at me.

"I think I want to get him turned on enough to fuck me." I said quickly.

"Oh, well okay. So, definitely a wig, heavy makeup, and we need to make sure you are curvy in the dress. And I am thinking some lacy, hot, white lingerie underneath. Probably a pair of white heels. We need to get going to get all that." She was bubbling with energy now.

"Okay. Thanks for you help."

We left my car in the Panera lot and Anne drove us first to a uniform store. When she went through her paramedic school, she had bought scrubs there and remembered seeing old fashioned traditional uniforms. Embarrassingly she told the saleswoman why we were there, and she picked out a couple different ones for me to try on and they picked the one with the shortest hem line, it stopped a couple of inches above my knees, and my ass looked the best in. They both complimented me on my butt, saying for a man it looked pretty good.

Our next stop was the mall, we went straight to Victoria's Secret. With help I walked out with a white lace 38D bra, a satin and lace white thong and garter belt, and a couple pairs of white stockings. Again, Anne had told the salesgirl what was going on and she was very helpful. That was followed by a quick stop at a mall discount shoe store and I had a pair of white closed toed pumps with a three-inch heels.

I thanked Anne for her help and asked if we needed to do some shopping for her costume and what was she planning on going as. She told me no, it would be a secret and I would see it at the Halloween party. She also said she was going to order a couple more things for me from Amazon and she would let me know how much they cost, and I could Venmo her the money. I agreed to that and after being dropped off to pick up my car headed home. Fortunately, Zach was in his room when I got home, and I was able to sneak the bags in.

The next several days went by pretty quickly. Zach and I had fallen into a routine of breakfast, workout, blow job, followed by a shower, each the morning. The afternoon would be lunch while watching emergency, sometimes a second blow job, a home visit by the nurse or therapist, then dinner and we would head to our rooms.

I drove him to a follow up appointment with the doctor at the burn center. The doctor told him things were healing and he was okay with the progress, but it was going to take more time before the constrictive bandages could be removed and that he would need to continue the physical and occupational therapy.

Zach was definitely down afterwards because he was hoping for a more definitive timeline on when he would be all better. He still fully expected to be able to get back on a fire truck one day. The desire for that was worse when I took him by the firehouse to pick up a couple pairs of bunker pants and boots for our Halloween costumes. He still believed we were going to be Johnnie and Roy from Emergency. He enjoyed the visit but the sights, sounds, and smells of the firehouse, especially hanging around the kitchen with the guys made him long for it more.

Anne and I made plans to do all the shopping for the party the day before. So far, except for the engine company captain, everyone from the shift had said they would be coming and all of them except for me, Zach and Kayla were bringing their significant other. That meant there would be 17 people attending. Anne met me at Costco and we picked up several cases of beer and a couple cases of wine plus a bunch of finger foods, cheese trays, and other snack like things to eat. We went back to her house afterwards because she said she had a few things for my costume that I would need.

She brought out a bag and handed it to me and as I pulled out the largest items she was grinning from ear to ear.

"So, I watched a couple episodes and ordered these. I think I nailed the hair, right?"

I was holding a wig of dishwater blonde hair and had to agree so I shook my head yes as I put it back in the bag.

"And the boobs?"

"These seem huge." I replied as while holding the breast forms in each hand like I was a scale, and I was checking their weight.

"Well, she is busty woman and you told me you want to get Zach worked up enough to fuck you right."

There were some smaller items in the bottom of the bag that I pulled out also. First, was a tube of KY and the other a pack of condoms. I seriously blushed at those.

"I wanted you to be prepared." She was smiling at me.

I quickly put them back into the bag. The last item was a pair of false eye lashes.

"Alright, we need to talk about getting you ready. I am assuming you will need help with makeup, right? You haven't done makeup before? And it is up to you, but I would suggest shaving, at least your legs but if the idea is to have him look at you as a girl you might need to shave more than that."

"I am not really sure what the plan is. No, I haven't done makeup before and luckily, I don't have a lot of hair anywhere." I smiled at her.

"Well do you plan for him to see in that beautiful lingerie or planning on being fucked in the nurse uniform?"

"I hadn't really thought that part thru. Any suggestions on how to make the costume reveal a surprise for Zach?"

"How about this. I will come over earlier in the afternoon to help you set up for the party. I will bring my costume and we can get changed together. Bob can meet me there when the party is starting."

"Sounds, good. I definitely appreciate your help."

"Okay, just do whatever shaving you decide on earlier in the day. Oh, and make sure you put some lotion on whatever you shave afterwards. It will help with the itching. And shave your face as close as possible and in as may directions as possible. I almost forgot, take these and make sure you get a little practice walking in your heels." She handed me a pair of pantyhose.

I thanked her again for the help and we shared a quick hug before I headed home. It took several trips from the car to the house to unload the alcohol and food I had picked up. Zach wanted to help but he couldn't really anything carry anything with his hands.

Later in the evening I asked him to handle ordering a pizza for us for dinner which we ate while watching a new movie on HBO. There were more than a few sex scenes in it, and it was obvious they were getting Zach worked up. The gym shorts, that he pretty much spent every day in, did not do a good job of hiding his arousal.

"So, this movie is pretty hot." Zach said kind of out of nowhere.

"Yea, although I think they are relying a little too much on sex and naked women, the plot could be a lot better."

"I swear sometimes you are actually a girl." He smiled and laughed as he said it and it was meant to be typical firefighter teasing banter.

"Lucky for you right? You have someone to feed you, clean up after you, and take care of you." I responded.

"Uh yea, speaking of taking care of me. Uh... any chance for that right now?" He used his hands to point out the tent in his gym shorts, like somehow it wasn't already very obvious.

It wasn't planned but yesterday morning was last time I had gotten him off. I liked the idea of it having been a couple days since he last had a chance to cum. I thought that would increase the chances of getting him to possibly fuck me tomorrow night. Something that I was increasingly liking the idea of and getting more nervous about.

"So, you know that I am always pretty much up to doing that for you but think you can make it until tomorrow? I am working on a pretty good headache this evening actually." I cringed a little at using the headache excuse.

"See... you are definitely a girl. Fuck, you are now starting to sound like me ex-wife." He smiled at he said it, but I wasn't sure about the tone I heard.

"How about this. If you can hold off until tomorrow, I promise I will take care of you in a way I never have before." I looked right at him as I said it.

"Hmm, going to try and fit this thing down your throat? If you can do that you really will be the queen cocksucker." He chuckled.

"Yea, something like that." I said as I got up to head upstairs. "Need anything before I go to bed... besides the obvious."

"No." He pouted a little.

I gathered up the pizza box and quickly cleaned up the rest of the mess we had made. I looked back at him as I took it all into the kitchen and again saw him looking at my ass, or at least I thought he was. I wasn't sure if his, apparently new, fascination with my butt was my imagination or not.

I woke up the next morning after not having slept that great. I was getting increasingly excited about revealing myself as Dixie to Zach and more nervous about the idea of him fucking my ass. The idea of him taking me was a huge turn on but I was scared that it might be really painful. I went down and started some coffee and toasted some bagels for our breakfast. During breakfast I told Zach I was skipping working out today and he said a rest day would be a good idea. He did ask if I would still help him with a shower later and the look in eyes showed he wanted a full-service shower. I would have to figure out how to avoid sucking him off then.

After breakfast I went up to shower. While in the shower I carefully shaved my legs. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed how they felt. There was a very thin patch of hair just under my belly button and I shaved that and the few strays on my chest. After a couple minutes of thinking about it, I went ahead and shaved my underarms also. Anne had told me to put lotion on all the areas I shaved so I did that. I couldn't get over how great my legs felt.

My phone vibrated- Hey Princess. What time can I come over to start getting ready. I think we should allow at least an hour for your makeover. Plus, I will need to time to get dressed in my costume.

I quickly responded- Whenever you want to come over is fine. I just got done shaving and used the lotion like you told me.

Anne responded- Great. I will probably come over mid-afternoon. Really looking forward tonight.

Me too. Thanks for all your help. See you this afternoon. I replied.

I threw on a pair of light sweatpants to cover up my legs when I went down to start getting stuff ready for the party. The temps tonight would be warm enough that I could put the beer in coolers on the deck, so I dragged them out of basement and set them up.

I set up the dinning area to put all the food on that table and moved the chairs around the living room area so they wouldn't be in the way. I moved the two stools that went with the kitchen island into the basement just to have some more room. My townhouse wasn't small but with seventeen people in it we would need some extra room to be able to move about.

Zach had come down and was following me around almost like a puppy. I couldn't decide if the look of frustration on his face was from not being able to help or from being sexually frustrated. When he began to pester me about when I would help him with his shower, I got my answer. I laughed inside while telling him to be patient.

I had purposefully chosen an older pair of my sweatpants that I knew were a little snug and made sure to bend over at my waist whenever possible. This allowed me to confirm that yes, he was checking out my butt and it wasn't just my imagination. I am not sure when he had recently become interested in it, maybe he just wanted something different than a blow job.

When lunch time came, I put together some sandwiches for us and we went out to watch an episode of Emergency. Fortunately, it was an earlier episode and Dixie was wearing her uniform dress, instead of the pants she wore in later seasons. I decided to take the opportunity to get Zach a little more worked up.

"Dixie is looking pretty hot this episode." I smiled at him.

"Yep." He took another bite of her sandwich.

"Imagine her blowing you and looking you in the eye with those big fake eyelashes and makeup." I chuckled as I said it.