Nurse For A Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, got the baby oil, now what do I do?" Becky asked her uncle. She put the commode lid down, and then sat down on the commode as she got her hand back on his cock while he stood in front of her. It gave her an excellent view of the cock head and his balls, she could see every time she stroked his cock upward the nut sack pulled with it along the bottom of the shaft.

"Take the oil, put some in your hand, Said, Chuck, "and then rub it on the shaft until all of my dick is covered in it". She was already doing a number on his mind and his concentration with the light, gentle strokes. He had to focus on slowing his breathing down and remaining calm before he blew it all right then! Becky's hands were soft, gentle, and caring in the way she was holding him and putting on the oil. If he weren't careful, he would blow it right now and right in her face!

What a job she was doing, too! She had poured a little of the oil on top of his dick so she wouldn't have to let go, then began to work it into the skin on the shaft. She put more oil at the base of his dick and let it run down so she could do his nut sack. Chuck knew Becky didn't have a clue how much her actions were teasing him along toward blowing a huge load. It had been nearly a year since he and his last girlfriend had broken up. With his hours at work, having sex had not been on the calendar so to speak for a long time, which was one reason why she left. He was never home.

Becky's hand rubbing around the head of his dick brought him back to here and now. She was stroking the shaft top to bottom now; the oil was helping make it a superb sensation. He told her to speed up just a little and she did. It wasn't long before he began to feel the telltale pressure building up behind his balls, wanting to get that cum to surge out the end of his dick.

Becky had noticed her uncle's eyes were closed and his breathing was becoming less controlled, and more rapid. She knew something was going to happen, but not exactly. This was definitely more interesting than the stupid classes at school! She also felt the heat in his cock become hotter and knew it had swollen even larger in her hand. Just like her uncle has said it would!

"Becky, I need to warn you when it comes out, it comes out fast," said Chuck, his speech ragged and not controlled. "You're gonna get it right in the face if you...ahh... Ah, ah ... don't move real quick!" The warning was too late. Becky had no time to duck or move as her uncle's dick pulsed and began to shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum right into her face. The first contact caught her by surprise, but not an unpleasant one she thought.

"Uncle..." Becky started to say something but immediately got a jet of cum splattered right in her mouth. She was so startled at the slightly salty taste that she just kept her mouth open and let it happen. Her uncle was literally humping her hand so she kept pumping his dick until the spurts of his cum slowed to just a small dribble on her hand, then a droplet.

"I'm really sorry, Becky," her uncle started to say, "I should have warned you sooner it happens damn fast and gets messy quick."

"That's okay," answered Becky as she took stock of having her uncle's cum all over her t-shirt, her face, stomach, and her legs. "That was pretty cool, actually." I didn't know anything about how it works."

Becky thought for a moment, and she told her uncle. "...it really doesn't taste all that bad once you know what it is. It came out of you so it must be all natural ingredients! Let me get you cleaned up and back in the bed before mom gets home. Then, I can take the shower I was gonna take, anyway."

Becky worked on getting her uncle all cleaned up with a warm cloth and her hands. She liked the way his cock felt just after he just shot his load, the thick but still velvety soft skin. She wiped the oil off his cock and balls; she also cleaned some of the medical stuff of him, then dried him and got him back to bed. He was sleeping within moments after he was down on the bed. He had an obvious smile on his face.

Becky was upstairs in her bathroom shower, furiously rubbing her over heated pussy and nearly pinching her nipples and her clit trying to put a contented smile on her face when her mom got home. She was wondering how long her uncle would have to stay off work because she definitely wanted to push this new sexual learning curve even higher. This was more than just interesting to her. This was exciting, new, and with someone she knew she could trust...what more did she need?

12