Nurse Gives You The Wrong Pill

Info
...and she's willing to take all your cum to keep her job.
93 words
4.72
114k
99
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heartdamage
heartdamage
1,490 Followers

You're at the doctor for a routine check up. You tell him something has been bothering you and he tells you he'll send in the nurse with a pill for you to take before you leave and fill your prescription. The nurse comes in and you've never seen her before (she must be new) and she gives you a pill, which you take without a second thought, before she realizes she actually gave you something to help with erectile issues. You can't leave like this, and she doesn't want to get fired.

--:--
--:--
1.0
heartdamage
heartdamage
heartdamage
1,490 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
joe793623joe7936232 months ago

One of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a trick played on new nurses in some hospitals. A staff member would disguise as a patient and try to intimidate the new recruit into fear of dismissal. The mention of a lawsuit would add to completely destroying her confidence. The result was a good cock and balls sucking from the new employee being initiated. Next day she felt better until she was introduced to the staff worker who had posed as the patient.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The patient usually isn't aware they were given the wrong medication. Rather it is the head nurse or the doctor that becomes aware of the mistake. The majority of the time it isn't a problem. The problem would be if the nurse has made a mistake before? Losing your job is the least of the problem, it is the possibility of causing a death and lawsuit. I found private physicians were more likely to take advantage of a nurse by having their cock sucked and perform regular physicals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was Great!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories