Nurse Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Nurse Love has a Valentine's Day gift waiting for her @ home.
3.9k words
4.33
4.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers

=Written By:
Mistress Jinx

Read by:
HandsomeBen & Mistress Jinx Coming Soon!

PATIENT P'S POV

How else do we start a story, then with "Once Upon a Time"? Once upon a time there lived the most luscious nurse. Though, she knew that she got allot of attention from the opposite sex, and a fair amount from the same sex. Nurse Love never truly knew how colorful to the eyes she was.

Seeing her in action, helping as many people as she could. She had the spirit of an angel; how could she not see it? Sure.... yes. Seeing her in her pink, and on her off days, white nurse uniforms surely got me going. How could I not indulge in the pleasures of such a prefect specimen? The contrast of the uniform against her tawny hue would make even the most devout take a second glance. It's happened. I've seen it. On more than one occasion...

The whole time she was assigned to me at the local General hospital, I don't think she had a clue that I dreamt of her hair in my mouth. No clue that when she came to check to my vitals every 4 hours, that when she placed her soft fingertips on my wrist, that I was imagining my strong standing arm as my tall glistening member.

I had gotten bit by a bat a couple of months ago. Instead of going straight to the hospital like anyone else would have, I decided nothing was going to happen to me. Well, after three months of no signs of rabies I started waking up with these massive erections. I mean my morning wood is impressive but even Ron Jeremy would be proud to have this cock on his set. I googled the side effects of rabies in humans and without a second thought I rushed myself to the hospital.

Going into the emergency room with a massive erection was exactly how you would imagine it would be. I'm not a bad looking guy, but the looks that I got from every helpless, and now slightly aroused patient in that waiting room was that they were undressing me with their eyes. Everyone except HER. She held a look of concern that got my heart racing. This honestly made my cock grow and pulse even harder. She was assigned to me in the ER at first, and the first medical professional I told what I was going through. And when it was time for me to show her, I was not nervous to show her my eager snake. For some reason I knew she wouldn't abuse her power. The power of her title, her name. Looking down at her from that inspection table truly made me believe. It truly made me feel like she was made for my cock.

After some extensive and painful test, I had to stay in the hospital for a few weeks in order to recover. I guess I was just hours away from going into a coma.

"Lucky to be alive I hear!" Nurse Love says as she enters with the warmest glow...

"I guess you've heard about me from the doctors huh?... And why are you here? Don't you work in the ER?", I say slightly disturbed because I currently remembering her eyes on my cock the moment she came in my room uninvited....

There was a quick silence between us as she walked over to the window to place some balloons and flowers on the window sill. She always avoided looking me in my eyes when we were alone. I wish she would look into my eyes and see what she made me feel.

"Oh, I work all parts of the hospital. We are a bit understaffed" she says.... then whispers... "You know since covid"....

She always looks so great with her white nurse uniform on. It reminded me of the way they used to dress the nurses in the 80s, well the way they would portray them on television. After making sure the flowers were esthetically pleasing, she turned to walk towards the door. Then she looked back at me, into my eyes and said "and no, I took a peek at your charts when they moved you. I will be the one to check your vitals every four hours again...." As she said this, I felt her eyes reach down inside of me, like she was telling me to get better. Get better so I can fuck her the way she needed....

It was sad to say goodbye to her at the end of my two months stay at the hospital. My last day she gave me a nice Dollar-Tree card with a bunch of self-drawn scenes of us from my stay in the hospital. The card also contained her number and a little not that read: "In case you need me to check up on your priapism upside down smiley face." ... An innocent joke... wasn't it? No, she wouldn't be like that. She treated me like a patient but not a child. Another reason why I wanted her, always showed me how we were indeed quals.... SEXY!

Which brings us to the current day, at this exact moment. I'm hiding in her bedroom closet. Waiting patiently for her to come home to find my packages and voice message. The angle I'm sitting in gives me full view of the entire room. The bed with the matching nightstand and dresser.

Nurse Love's POV

"You have One New Voicemail Message", Lovelet's notification of her own voice rings.... I'll check it when I get home, she says as she starts to walk home after a long day at the hospital. I am covered with sweat and sin. Why do I have this urge to sleep with every patient since after I looked after HIM? Was it because he did not approach her like the whore she was?

Nurse Lovelet had a soft spot in her heart and a wetness which ran in between her lovely legs when it came to helping her male patients "heal". Every time she would turn away from a male patient 95 percent of the time their hands would find their way up her dirty cunny. When she knew she would have a higher chance at being alone with a patient for more than 5 minutes she always closed the door behind here after entering the room. ... Just in case...

Because of my underground popularity and every growing sultry reputation, I dropped the last 3 letters from her name and started introducing myself as Nurse Love instead. Not many, if any of the staff knew about my extracurricular activities. Only those that I pleased on a weekly basis. Made sure no one else knew and if my lovers wanted me to continue to give them love, I made sure they were silenced to secrecy. How did this all start? How did I start leaving my patient's with cum stained sheets and price thoughts for two lifetimes?

This all started with the one patient with the major case of priapism... He seemed so shy and so embarrassed y his condition. Waiting in that waiting room with his tent held high. Every woman was giving him the eye, and I could tell he didn't want or need the extra attention. So, me being me I went to my favorite doctor at the time, Dr. Cunnilingus I call him. I asked him to rush the patient in and assign me to him for his entire stay. With some bomb ass head, and one serious 69 session I found myself taking care of my first patient crush.

His eyes told me how happy he was to be in my presence... And when it was time for me to examine the current state of his cock, when I was sitting in that rollie chair, looking up at his cock. Something inside of me told me that I was made to serve it. Poor thing even his eye lids were sweating... His eyes... when I looked up at them I could of swore they said to me that he was going to get better. He was going to get better to fuck me the way I needed to be.

Patient P's POV

I hear the front door handle rattle... then door swing open, then close. Keys are put down on the table. She's coming up the stairs.... I SEE HER!

It took everything in me not to rush out of the closet once she entered the bedroom. She sets my packages on the bed. God I'm just hard thinking of what I have for her in that box, and her hands touching it! I feel the precum leak out from the dome of my love stick. It feels good baby... Please check what's in the box baby I know you'll like it, I desperately think to her.

She looks at herself in the mirror quickly before turning in my direction... is she coming to the closet? No... whew that was close. She's just getting a towel she hung up by the closet door. A shower? Of course, she's all dirty from work. I need her sweet scent. Should I follow her to the bathroom or should I wait for her here?

+

To follow her to the shower...

x

To wait here

+

FOLLOW HER TO THE SHOWER:

I still don't want to cum yet... I guess I'll leave my pants on the floor. I knew whence coming here that I wouldn't need any... Besides I haven't worn any in months... While planning for our best Valentine's Day gift. I leave the bedroom and head down the hall to the bathroom. If I can just sneak a peek in the shower to get a glimpse of you scrubbing those candied breast.... ill be so happy...

Nice, she doesn't close the bathroom door! And the shower curtain is somewhat open and I can see her moistened rump. I crouch down with my dick in my hand.... Just seeing her scrub that perky ass of hers.... Hmm... No wait I have to save my cum, I don't want to cum on the floor. I want to have it glazed all across her coco lips. As she tells me I am the who owns her, I am her COCK GOD! I don't know should I cum?

Yes:

"Oh my God seeing you there is just too...." Before I could get the word perfect out, I found myself on the floor. She had thrown a really hard, large piece of soap directly at my head. She screams past me and I think I can already hear the police sirens....

No:

Oh my god she's so fucking perfect. But ill just go wait in the living room closet downstairs. I know she'll be checking her messages there.... ... Shit, it's darker than when I came in. I don't think she'll notice if the lights were on or not. She was in a rush to get to the shower... I wonder what dirty things she was up to at work today...

x

Wait in the Bedroom Closet:

Hmmm... From Watching her habits, and knowing her I think shell be checking her messages downstairs. I'll go wait for her in the closet there... Shit, it's darker than when I came in. I don't think she'll notice if the lights were on or not. She was in a rush to get to the shower... I wonder what dirty things she was up to at work today...

Nurse Love's POV

Huh? That's strange. I could of swore I saw someone in the hallway... Really Lovelet? A random guy in your hallway? With no pants on? You must be sleepwalking again... Or that stuff from earlier that you and the doc stole from the hospital medicine cabinet is making you hallucinate. All of that cock you got earlier must of fucked you silly. Imagining a willing hard cock in your hallway, leaving his love juices all over your nice floors? Highly unlikely, she thought to herself, although It would be nice though... That doctor should really work on his stroke game.

She walks out of the bathroom with nothing but her robe, slippers, and hair towel on. It sure is nice to live alone, with no kids or roommates... Hell I could walk around naked if I wanted... Nurse Loves thinks to her self as her eyes fell on the bedroom closet door wide open... That's funny... I don't remember leaving my closet door wide open. Specifically, I remember noting to myself how for once I had closed it before leaving for work and how I wanted it to remained closed. Oh, it must be sleepy time for me!

Right, I have to check my messages... Also, I haven't eaten anything. This is your routine Lovelet. Just go downstairs and check your messages, eat something then get in bed. You'll look more fuckable in the morning... Minds well open these packages downstairs too. I don't like having random garbage floating around, and the garbage is downstairs anyways... I wonder what they are, who they're from. There's no return address and it honestly doesn't have even my address on it. A secret admirer? It IS Valentine's Day.

Nurse Lovelet heads out the room and once again is startled by the light reflecting off of the stairway's wall... Strange, I don't remember leaving the light on downstairs when I came home. Well Lovelet you WERE kind of in a rush to get that doctor's cum off of you... You know you're the only one in the house RIGHT? It Doesn't really matter. I'll be in sleep land soon! Boy! That stuff doc gave me really is putting me on edge. First you thought you seen someone masturbating outside your bathroom, then you didn't remember keeping the closet door open, now your imagining the light not being on when you got home? Get yourself together! All you have to do is listen to voicemail, eat something open your packages, then go to bed.

Wow...Only one voicemail message you would think with all of the love I pass around; you'd think I'd have more admirers. Maybe I should become a webcam model. Don't they gets lots of love and attention? Is that what I'm missing? Some strange man's hands on me? Whispering nothing and everything into my ear so that we could feel something? Something real... Hmmm only one voicemail message.....

"Hey Nurse Lovelet, or is it Nurse Love now? It's been 3 years since you looked after me, and let me just say, you never left my mind since the day I let you look at my erection. You're probably wondering who I am, how I got your phone number, how I got your address to send you these presents"

HES the one who sent me these gifts I wonder what they are.. .

"There is a simple answer to all of your questions really.... You gave me you phone number. With that I was able to look you up on Whitepages... Yea, Whitepages still exists. So please just hear me out for a second...."

"Hopefully you haven't turned off the answering machine already and if you haven't, it's how I know your body was made to satisfy mine. Because if you're still listening to my voice, it means two things. One, that you're standing there paralyzed. You don't know what to do because the reason why your paralyzed is because of point 2, you're standing there with so much wetness between your legs. You know the only purpose you have from this day forward is finding me, my cock and pleasing our bodies."

" I know all about you. And I've seen your love in action. Yes that's right, I know all about your "healing ceremonies" with your patients. I'm not going to lie, seeing you with all of those other men made me want to please you more. Because I knew.... I knew once you've had a taste of my cock, you'd never go hunting for another."

He could be every patient I've ever fucked. I started pleasuring my patients 3 years ago, also I have given my number to basically all of them. There's no telling who this guy is. But he's right, I'm soaked already. Just by hearing his brass voice. It's telling my soul to cum. And I can't help myself, he has total control over me. I can't move unless he tells me to, and what's the harm in following the instructions on a voicemail message? This guy obviously knows me, and he STILL wants me? I would suck his dick if he were here...

"Be a good girl and stand over by the couch and take your packages with you. Now if you have any clothes on, remove them. ALL OF THEM and put them to the side of the couch. Now spin around for me... Good Girl... Stand in front of the couch facing the couch and turn to the wall on your right side. Bend over and spread your ass and pussy lips for me. Yes, good girl, now play with it. Yes, play with that pretty pussy baby and make it wet for daddy. Such a good slut for me. I think I can hear you getting wet... hmmm I know those fingers are soaked! Now put your knees on the couch and continue. But only rub your clit, don't put any fingers in my pussy. That's it, you like rubbing your pussy to my voice don't you? Do you like how I make you act like the whore that you are? How you're just begging for my cock to take you over is the best Valentines gift I could have asked for..."

"Hmmm... Now stop baby you're so wet. I can see you dripping. Let's take a little look at your gifts. I hope you like them. I didn't know which if you liked it in your ass more or your pussy. Whilst looking at the data I collected for my research, you know when you were getting fucked by all those other patients, I noticed you only presented the hole they went for."

"I could never tell which one you liked better. So, I got both an anal plug and a nice smooth pussy carrot.... Hmmm well I think it would be fair for me to tell you that I'm not going to leave any of your holes empty. I'm going to fill you all the way up... By the time I'm done tonight, you won't be giving your mouth, ass or pussy up anytime soon... You'll be too busy pleasing yourself with me, my voice and our fantasies."

Yes I think this is the greatest gift I could have gotten from anyone! Thank you... My pussy feels so good. Its been forever since I've used just my fingers. God, I know when I cum ill be able to feel his cock, whoever he is, inside of me. "Let's start with that nice rose you have. Stay in this position with your knees on the couch, but lean forward so that your breast are in the pillows and you head is dangling off the back of the couch. Now slide the glass carrot up and down your slick pussy, yes.. good girl. Feel the glass glide across your pussy lips... Now, do this eight more times and on the nineth time, slowly insert it into your tight wetness. I want you to feel the coldness of the glass.... This feels nothing like my cock baby. I want you to feel how this toy will never compare to the warmth that I will give you."

" The warmth that I will bring you, will turn your spirit into gold.... Do you want that? Do you want it baby? Say it, tell me that you want me. My warmth.".... As I say out loud that I want him, I felt something come over me. Like I knew I was going to fuck this guy, and soon. My body and mind became even more aroused with the thought of someone actually being in my apartment hiding, watching me right now with their dick in their hand somewhere. With his precum going all over the place. Wasted on the floor. And I hope hes right. I hope his cock feels nothing like this carrot he's making me fuck myself with. I want him... I want his warmth...

"Yes Baby, now fuck yourself faster with the carrot.... Mm good girl! You want me deep inside you, don't you? I know your fucking yourself wishing to have me behind you. Keep wishing for it baby.... Your wish might just come true. Now close your eyes and open your mouth. Pease baby just trust me. Keep fucking that pretty pussy and open that mouth wide. No peeking! Under no circumstance will you open your eyes. Promise? I need to hear you say it... Good Girl. Stick that tongue out, that's a good whore. Imagine what It must feel like to have my big ben fill your mouth. How I will slide in and out so easily."

"Can you smell it baby? The skin on my dick? Can you feel how easy it is for me to slide in and out of your throat? The taste of my cock, look how it makes you drool all over it! Yes! I can see your spit covering the back of the couch. You're my favorite slut. Now take your other hand and rub your clit as you fuck your pussy faster. After we count down from 10, I need that pussy to cum and make sure you keep that pretty mouth open for daddy ok?...Good Girl... Are you ready?"

Is he REALLY about to put his cock in my mouth? Yes please I need to taste it! I need your cum down my throat!

"Zehn... Neun.. Acht... Sieben... Sechs"

He's counting down in German? Fuck he's so hot.... "... Fünf.... Vier... Drei... Zwei ... one.."...............

As I cum I feel a familiar bulge of a cock head enter my mouth. So hard, and he tastes fantastic! Too bad I can't open my eyes to see who has his cock in my mouth. But for some reason it's making me go crazy. The voicemail message is still going in the background. "Yes baby.... How does my cock taste? Is it as good as you imagined it would be?

God yes! I love your tongue on the tip of my dick. I feel fucking good in your mouth..."

The guy in my mouth isn't saying a word. But the way he's moving his cock in my mouth following the instructions of the guy on the answering machine to a t, shows me that he IS the guy on the recording. I can't stop Fucking my pussy. I'm going to cum again...

"Do you like it baby? Does your little pussy feel good as your sucking my cock? Such a good whore for daddy.

loveletb
loveletb
9 Followers
12