Nurse Sara Ch. 01

Story Info
Old Man Succumbs to Enslavement by Domme Nurse.
6.2k words
4.02
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was an old man, long past his prime, and as part of his advancing years, regular procedures were strongly suggested by his physicians. He had scheduled the colonoscopy for Friday since that would give him the weekend to recover. As he walked into the clinic, he noticed that he had caught the eye of a young, healthy nurse near the front desk.

She was a healthy, buxom, vivacious young lady with a deliciously devious smile. Her face lit up the room, and her curves were amply sensuous. The hospital scrubs she wore gave her an air of authority, care, and implied that she should be trusted and that he should follow her instructions. The twinkle in her eye was alluring, and he was at once enthralled to have her attention. He knew that her interest was not due to his attractiveness. Although he was not overweight, he was not in top physical condition, he had wrinkles in his thin, crepey skin, there were permanent bags under his eyes, his hair was mostly receding or gone. He had been told by others that his smile was enchanting, though he usually felt that it was used as a consolation complement. Indeed, she her first impression of was that he was a feeble, depleted, worn-out old man, who probably had ED and was out of shape so much that he would be barely useful for anything, though his smile truly revealed an inner spirit that was alive and engaged, and the spring in his step made her think that he just might suit the purposes she envisioned. She had been scouting for a candidate to fit into her plans, and she was giving him sincere consideration in spite of his appearance and age.

After he had checked in, she led him back to an exam room furthest from the front desk. She told him to completely undress, put on the hospital gown with the opening at the back, and lie face up on the exam table, then picked up a clip board and exited the room. He followed her instructions, and thought of how sensual she was, her curves, her sneakily devious smile.

She came back into the pre-procedure exam and preparation room to prepare him for the internal exam. Sara gave him some drugs to make the exam less painful, and soon he was woozy, and in his compromised state, he did not object to the nurse's somewhat unusual preparations. She had him strip off the gown so that he was completely naked and lie back on the bed, face up. She made some small talk and found out that he was a retired engineer with construction in his background, single, and did not have any family nearby. She told him that her name was Sara, and that he may call her "Miss Sara."

She noticed the Prince Albert piercing in the head of his cock, giggled, and quickly and efficiently tied a cord to it and knotted the other end to the side of the hospital bed -- to "keep him from moving around too" much she said. He had the piercing done after seeing women getting their submissives pierced in online videos. The thought of the piercing had been scary, but also very sexually exciting to him. Even though he did not have a girlfriend he found the PA to be a source of kinky stimulation when he masturbated. He had forgotten to remove the ring prior to the procedure and was a little embarrassed that the nurse saw it, but weirdly relieved that she was not taken aback, and instead, seemed to know what to do with it to aid in her preparations.

She shaved him from his belly button to his knees, and he reddened from embarrassment when she handled his cock and balls to shave them thoroughly. She played with the PA, tickling it back and forth, and tugging on it to stretch his shaft out so she could better shave all the hair off of it. His old cock started to harden about as much as the old man could get it up.

She then told him that she had to loosen up his anus so he would be able to accept the colonoscopy probe. He appreciated her clinical demeanor, and her commentary put him at relative ease. Her patter and bedside manner had developed over several years, and she had honed her ability to connect with her patients and convey her experience and competence. Her position was fairly lucrative, and a generous alimony from her physician ex-husband gave her a very ample financial base on which to live. She owned an expensive SUV and a nice sedan, owned a fairly secluded large house, and her tenure with the clinic gave her enough seniority to have a relatively flexible schedule.

She had him bend his knees and spread his legs and applied a very generous amount of lube to his asshole and probed his rosebud with her latex gloved fingers. She got one, then two, then three, then four fingers into his hole. She continued to tug at his PA and would give him a stroke or two when it looked like he might scream. He squirmed and yelped as his bung was invaded by her fingers and his anal ring gave painful attestation to her efforts. She told him he must stifle himself, so he does not disturb the others in the recovery area. She continued to probe and stretch his asshole and applied more lube as she stroked her hand back and forth, in and out of his virgin asshole. He had always felt that medical professionals should be given absolute trust, and one should submit to their authority, though this was getting far outside the norms of what he had ever experienced before. Partially because he was under the influence of the sedatives, he went along with it, and also because it felt oddly enjoyable.

Reaching into her personal bag, she produced a six-inch vibrator which she slid up his ass on low vibration and rotated it around to spread the lube and stretch his sphincter. She increased the vibration until it was at maximum. Once he had stopped protesting in muffled grunts he began to squirm, rotating his hips and pushing his ass against the plastic vibrating dildo to get more of it inside of him, she removed the vibrator. He felt empty all of a sudden. His hole gaped and pulsed once the vibrator was removed. A tear or two fell from his eyes, as he looked longingly and pleadingly at his devious nurse.

She smiled, then pulled a nine-inch dildo out of her bag. She inserted the dildo slowly at first, then worked it in deeper and deeper as he softly moaned and whimpered. He started fucking the dildo within his drug-addled fervor and moaning as she thrust it inside of him faster and deeper. He was dripping pre-cum from the stimulation to his prostate, which she scooped up with a nearby plastic spoon and fed to him. He lustily slurped down the pre-cum and noticed that his nurse has been filming his preparation with her phone. She giggled as his eyes became wide with surprise and humiliation and told him that this video would come in handy if he did not follow all of her instructions completely. He inwardly panicked and worried that she would destroy him socially, that his out-of-state relatives would find out. She left the room, with the dildo still up his ass, telling him on the way out not to let the dildo slip out before she returns.

She was gone several minutes, then returned with a buff young male orderly, closing the door behind them. The patient, lying there with a dildo up his butt, tears streaming down his face, stifled an objection, remembering the threat of using the videos. His nurse started the video back up and told the orderly that the patient will give him a blow job, but he can't fuck the patient's ass since the doctors would see the globs of cum with the scope.

The nurse removed the dildo, added more lube to the patient's asshole, and then used a large butt plug that she pulled out of her bag to replace the dildo. The patient gasped and groaned as the widest part of the plug painfully pushed past his inner anal sphincter ring, then he breathed a sigh of relief as the thinner neck of the plug allowed his hole to relax -- just slightly.

The orderly walked up to the bedside laughing at the predicament the patient was in: his cock tied to the bed and his ass plugged, with a scared expression on his face. The orderly pulled the waistband of his scrubs down and the nurse helped him work his thick, long cock out aiming it at the patient's mouth. The patient meekly protested, saying that he has never touched another man's penis, and was promptly rebuked by a slap to his face from the nurse.

"Take it you whore! You are my toy now unless you want me to put the video online for anyone to see." She scolded, "now open your damn mouth wide, and suck him off bitch!"

No sooner had she said that, and the patient complied by opening his mouth wide, the orderly shoved his dick into the patient's mouth, grabbing the patient's head for leverage, and ramming his cock in and out as the patient struggled to allow the man meat to assault his mouth. After a flurry of thrusts, the orderly was only able to get the patient to accept the cock up to the point of hitting the back of the patient's throat, but that was enough to provide the stimulation the orderly wanted and came soon in gushes of jism that filled the patient's mouth and overflowed onto his chin and cheeks.

"Now lick all the cum off his dick and swallow all that jizz, you worthless old man!" Miss Sara commanded. The patient was resistant, but the drugs and the threat of digital blackmail won out and he salaciously licked and swallowed the semen, repulsed at the act, though allowing Sara to scoop the errant drizzles and globs up with her fingers and load it into his mouth. The orderly pulled up his scrubs and said thanks to Sara, wearing a shit-eating grin as he left the room and shut the door.

"Well, I think we have loosened you up pretty much for your procedure, you old codger. And I also think that you are realizing that you now belong to me. We will talk more about how you will serve me during your recovery. You can be dreaming about that when they knock you out for your very deep anal probing, you worthless piece of shit." She said, grinning widely and chuckling to herself as she pulled the butt plug out of his ass, watching his hole gape and spasm.

The door opened and several orderlies (including the one he had just blown) came in to wheel the patient into the operating room. Sara's eyes twinkled as she went with them to the OR. He was soon in the procedure room and given the anesthetic which sent him into a state of unconsciousness where his imagination ran wild, envisioning what it would be like to serve this beautiful and wily nurse. He had seen videos of male slaves serving powerful Dommes and some of these scenes played out in his mind. He reproached himself for allowing this nurse to completely take over his life, to debase him, to humiliate him so quickly. He rued not being as quick and astute as he was in his youth and had the odd thought that perhaps it was best to have a smarter, younger, imaginative woman controlling him.

Sara was excitedly scheming while the procedure was being performed by the doctor, thinking about how to utilize this potential slave for her amusement and benefit. She was happy that he was retired and available and would be able to provide her with constant entertainment and service. She looked forward to having him perform all the domestic drudgery that she hated doing: cooking, doing the dishes, washing, and folding and putting away all the laundry, vacuuming or mopping the floors, fixing whatever needed repairing in her house, helping her build up her dungeon, dusting the furniture, washing and waxing the car, doing the gardening, running errands, setting up for entertaining her friends and lovers, and cleaning up afterwards.

She also imagined how else he might serve her if he earned the privileges: staying permanently locked up in chastity, giving her control of all of his orgasms (although she suspected that being so old, he would have ED, and therefore a flaccid useless dick), keeping him plugged and using the buttplug's remote control on her phone to buzz him or torture him just for fun, dressing him however she decided (possibly in panties, nylons, skirts, nighties, butler or maid's uniforms, slave bells around his ankles or dangling from his PA, collars, gags, wrist and ankle restraints, harnesses, leashes), keeping him naked except for the chastity device whenever he is in the house unless otherwise ordered, him bathing and shaving her, giving her massages, kissing and worshipping her feet, breasts, ass and pussy; him performing oral on her pussy or eating her ass before she wakes up in the morning and any other time the mood strikes her.

She thought of using protocols to restrict his speech, postures, having him keep a journal of his devotion and watching as the chastity takes the effect of focusing him completely on her pleasure and needs, giving him punishment and correction whenever the need arises -- or just because she feels like it, having him perform at her parties -- servicing both the men and the women, making him wear humiliating and debasing outfits while he dances or is tied to furniture or is made to suck or be fucked by her other part-time slaves, exhibiting him to her friends and having them peg, spank, paddle, crop, whip or flog him for shits and giggles, maybe even renting him out to other Dommes for domestic or kinky service to bring in some extra income.

Her mind was reeling with the possibilities, and her breathing got a little quickened, almost to the point of the doctor and procedure attendants noticing. She had done many of these things with her previous and current part-time subbies and slaves, though the idea of having a full-time slave delighted her and brought her tingles throughout her body. She was thinking that if he proved useful, worthy, and compliant, that she might even let him move into her house -- possibly having him sleep in a closet or pet cage or chained to the foot of her bed. She started plotting out how the post-op recovery discussion would go. She silently giggled as the patient squirmed and undulated as the probe went deeper and deeper into his bowels and he mewed and panted from the intrusion.

Once the procedure was complete, she accompanied his gurney to the recovery area, and since the area was a semiprivate room with other patients, she whispered to him as he awoke.

"You know that you belong to me know, don't you, old man? I own you and will control every aspect of your life from now on, you little sissy bitch. I will give you a probationary period for you to prove your abilities and compliance. If you can't perform to my expectations, I will release the video on the internet, and possibly sell you to a much crueler Domme or have you kept chained in a gay brothel," She snickered. "After you fully wake up, I will drive you to your home where we will pick up a few of your boy clothes (except for underwear -- you will only be wearing panties whenever you are permitted to wear underwear, heehee!) and whatever else I decide that I might want you to have at my house. If you have any tools, we might need to get some help to move them as they become needed. If I decide to keep you, you will sign over all your pension and social security payments to me -- no quibbling about it. Now stay quiet while I put his on you..." she breathlessly whispered.

She pulled the sheets down, rubbed a little lotion around his stalk, and firmly pulled his cock and balls away from his crotch. She then slid a ring behind his balls and around his shaft. He could feel her manipulating his balls and felt her assemble some other pieces onto the ring, then she stuffed his flaccid cock into a plastic tube and attached it to the ring assembly, forcing his PA ring through the pee-hole slot.

"Please... what are you doing? Stop!" he protested.

"Shut up, bitch boi! All I am doing is locking your worthless cock up in chastity, so it doesn't distract you from now on." She replied firmly. She chuckled as she put a small padlock through the ring base to secure the cock tube and snapped it shut. She waved the key on a chain in front of his face as he slowly awakened and started to understand what had just happened. She put the chain over her head and around her head, the key resting between her breasts, just below the top of her scrubs shirt.

"Ahhhh -- that's better! Now I have even more insurance that you will be a good sissy boi!" She quietly squealed. "We're almost ready, slave. I have your clothes and stuff in a bag, so you don't even have to get dressed before we go. We'll find you some appropriate clothes once we get to my house. Can you sit up slave bitch? Good -- now slide off the bed into this wheelchair and we'll head out to the parking lot."

She loaded him onto the wheelchair and headed out of the building to the nearby parking lot. There was a slight breeze, and his hospital gown was blowing around, exposing the chastity cage as they made their way to her car. A couple of people in the lot may have caught a glimpse of his predicament, and seemed to smile, and he felt totally humiliated. She got him into the passenger seat of the car and buckled him up with the gown above his waist so the cage was obvious to anyone who may have looked into the upscale sedan. He tried to cover himself, but she slapped him hard on the face and told him "Don't even think about it!"

She then loaded the wheelchair into the car trunk and got into the driver's seat and made the twenty minute drive through downtown to his house. Along the way he gave her pleading eyes and shook a bit from being scared about what was about to happen. She gave him disapproving scowls in response and he would look at his bare feet and remained quiet.

Once they reached his apartment, he got his keys out of his stuff bag, and now that he was becoming more awake and recovered, she helped him get out of the car and they made their way into his house. He lived on the ground floor, so the logistics of getting him into the house were fairly simple, though he got a few more smiles as the back of his hospital gown blew open and exposed his red and raw ass to those who happened to look their way.

Once in the house, Sara collected a few changes of casual clothes, a suit jacket, some towels, his meds, his laptop, and a few other knick-knacks that he would need. They were back in the car shortly after having arrived, him still in the gown. The drive to her house took about half an hour, and they arrived at her two story, three-bedroom house on the edge of the countryside. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the stuff they had brought and barked "Bring all of that shit inside slave!"

She opened the door and pointed inside, and he shuffled in carrying all the bags. "Put the stuff down and take off the gown, bitch." She intoned. He complied and was standing naked before her in just his cage. "How's that ass doing, my little sissy?" she asked while giving him a resounding spank to his abused rear end.

"Ow!" he responded, and consequently she gave him three more swats and twisted his nipples and told him not to make so much noise. The house was situated far enough away from the neighboring houses that no one was likely to hear them, so he apprehended that she just wanted him to be accepting and quiet when she administered pain.

"Now take all that stuff upstairs to the bedroom to the left of the landing, then come back down here so we can talk, my elderly cum slut."

He brought all the bags upstairs and put them in the bedroom as directed and made his way back to the living room as quickly as he could since the drugs were still wearing off. She was sitting in a large, overstuffed chair, still in her scrubs.

"Come over here and kneel at my feet boi" She commanded. He scuffled over to kneel before her, and she raised her right foot up to his face. "Take my shoe and sock off, and kiss my foot, slave."

"Yes Ma'am" he replied. He unlaced her white nurse's shoe, placed it on the floor beside him, then removed her sock, revealing her bare foot, redolent with the scent of having worked in the shoe all day. He bent over to address her strong foot with his lips for kisses, and then his tongue to clean her entire foot.

12