Nursed back to Health Pt. 04

Story Info
Anticipation builds for Gwen and Jake to enjoy his cock.
5.4k words
4.81
12.9k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
127 Followers

Gwen's estimate wasn't wrong. After dinner her tits, although not strained to bursting by a fully replenished milk supply, still easily delivered an ample dose for my treatment. The thorough milking earlier in afternoon had also made what remained thicker, creamier and more delicious. She worked my cock with her hand again. I tried to hold back just in hope she might take me into her mouth again. She probably realized that.

"You're delicious, but I don't know if I can take a whole load again today." She looked down the bulge of her breast at my face while she continued to stroke me. I happily continued nursing at her tit.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready tomorrow." Gwen picked up her pace and I squeezed another gulp of milk from her tit into my mouth, while she brought my cock to orgasm yet again soaking her areola and nipple in a fresh layer of sticky, white semen.

Friday followed our routine. The morning dose coming first thing, welcoming me back to my stay in tit heaven. As usual her tits had reached peak engorgement overnight, the same strain that drove her to pump yesterday afternoon now eagerly delivered directly into my mouth, coating my throat in her warm sweetness, savoring the divine feeling of her magnificent huge nipples.

She worked my cock with her hands and teased it with the free nipple that wasn't in my mouth until I erupted over her tits with another voluminous orgasm. Gwen pulled her tit out of my mouth while I came and rushed to get both tits under the shower of my semen.

"It's not that I don't want it," she said reveling in the white rain of cum that covered her breasts, running down their sides and filling her cleavage in slow, viscous streams. "I just want to make sure I can take your load tonight after I've drained you twice." She shook her breasts then put her arms up to her sides, faking a boxing stance. "I gotta train up for the championship coach!"

"Oh but it's okay for me to be drowned by your morning milk load?" I joked. Gwen raised an eyebrow at me. She scooped cum with her hands down towards her nipples, building up gobs of me over her areola before finally squeezing her enormous teats which easily blasted through the cum to shower me in the bed.

"I'm sorry Jake," she turned back and forth like a sprinkler, drizzling my body. "I'll just go tell Cooper you're pulling out of the study?"

I smiled, enjoying the warm rain of milk over me.

"Okay, I'll help you train. You're gonna be a contender!"

We repeated our usual treatment after lunch. Knowing her mouth would embrace my cock again that night had me excited and I came quickly under her joyful hands before I'd even finished draining her first breast. She chastised me: "you'd better give me something to savor tonight!" And claimed the first palmful of milk and cum mixture for herself, before offering me the semen soaked breast. Unabashedly I sucked her salty nipple into my mouth, enjoying the magic blend of our fluids mingling on my tongue, until at last the flood of milk overwhelmed and filled me mouthful after mouthful.

I could feel my cum drying between us as I drank, practically gluing my face to her areola and hands to her tit. She held me into her and stroked my hair on the back of my head. I suckled away at her until she finally let go of my head and we pulled our sticky bodies apart from each other.

"I don't think I'll need to pump again this afternoon," she said, pressing her hands into her breasts in a few places to see how full her mammary glands were. "Yesterday was my treatment day so I think it put them into overdrive a bit."

"Your treatment?"

"Or I guess... it's not treatment since nothing's wrong with me. Just my dose of Cooper's drug so I keep making milk and my boobs keep making it into medicine for you."

"And you said you thought you were getting a higher dose already?" I remember a comment from earlier in my stay.

"Yeah we only see so much of each other--us nurses--but we think Cooper's trying to figure out the right dose for us right now. Some girls boobs look pretty normal. I mean no one has small boobs, but you know, like, not a crazy amount of letters into the alphabet. Then some of us are definitely real head turners... but no one seems to be busting out of scrubs like me."

"Are you doing okay with that?" I asked.

Gwen smiled at my concern, and hugged her tits into her. "Definitely! Getting engorged isn't so bad when I can look forward to having you help me. Even so I usually have some extra to pump between your treatments. But it was nice putting on a little show for you yesterday."

"More than just a show, if I remember. How often do you dose?"

"Weekly. Every day between your treatments Dr. Cooper and her interns are studying the size and productivity of my breasts. They take a sample to see how much metabolized drug is in my milk. They sometimes tune the dosing a little to try to keep me steady while I'm nursing, then in my weeks off they drop it a bit so I'm not so productive. The Thursday before I go back to work I come in and they up dose it up again to get me ready to treat a patient."

"Wow, that's seems like a lot."

"It's been kind of fun actually. I... I like my breasts. I felt pretty big when I was younger and I always felt like my breasts made me so sexy. I loved how they made guys react. Getting to feel and watch them grow to this size over this study has been amazing. I feel like I've come back each time bigger and milkier and... and it just makes me feel so sexy. So powerful. Like I said my breasts can heal like magic!"

"You really are a goddess."

"You just want to get your dick sucked tonight."

"By a goddess!"

I napped and watched TV between my lunch treatment and dinner. It was exciting getting to anticipate her lips on my cock again. The amazing handjobs were nothing to turn my nose up at, but the eagerness she had to suck the semen out of my cock was something I couldn't get out of my mind. Gwen really was a goddess, and she wanted me to reciprocate the generosity of her divine tits with my own seed. It was an honor to comply.

My anticipation was interrupted by the usual visit from Dr. Cooper. I barely paid attention to anything she said, I could only focus in Gwen. She tried to look serious as Cooper spoke, even though I'm sure she knew I was thinking about her fat nipples squeezed into her top, forced into to strain by the humongous breasts behind them, driving them against the fabric all day long.

My hypnosis by her tits was broken for a second. We looked into each other's eyes. Her hands reached up to grip her ponytail for a moment.

"Nurse Powell," Cooper spoke louder, Gwen's attention snapped.

"Yes Doctor Cooper?"

"Patient to X-ray by 10AM?"

"Yes Doctor, I'll escort him after his morning treatment."

"Perfect. Mr. Simms all indications are very good, you could probably even start putting mild weight on your leg, Nurse Powell can help you, but we'll confirm with X-rays tomorrow. Do you have any other questions at this time?"

"I don't think so."

"Thank you then, I'll update you tomorrow on your prognosis. Thank you again for your participation in our bone regrowth study."

She strode out of the room, Gwen following after. I returned to my tit-obsessed anticipation.

Gwen returned with dinner a few hours later, her knock at the door waking me from a nap. She slipped in with the food and, as soon as her hands were free, pulled her shirt off to free her titanic jugs from their fabric prison.

"Sorry if I distracted us in front of Cooper," I told her. Gwen shook her head.

"It's fine. Let's have a little dinner then we can get down to business."

She seemed a little nervous. Maybe the same premeditation that had me anticipating her mouth all day was also making her feel pressured. It wasn't just the throes of passion.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Gwen grinned and gave a little giggle. "Oh don't worry Jake. I've been planning what I want all day."

We ate a little, Gwen holding back more than I'd seen her at a meal yet. We shortly hit the point I knew I should pause and leave capacity for the volume of my treatment.

"Are you ready?" Gwen asked. I nodded. She stood up and rolled our trays out of the way, then adjusted my bed. Usually she kept me fairly upright, and presented her swollen mammaries direct to my face. This time she leaned me back further and raised up the foot of the bed too. She dropped the handrails at the side. Finally she removed my bedsheets and gown, leaving me exposed and ready for her, my cock standing tall and throbbing.

"I want to try a different position," she said, "I'll be careful of your leg but let me know if anything is too much."

She gently climbed onto the bed, kneeling over me. She straddled me over my lower abdomen, and as she bent over she backed her self up to my cock. She still had the pants of her scrubs on, but I could feel the round musculature of her ass against me and the humidity of her aroused pussy.

She walked her arms into the right position. Her breast drooped down from her chest, firm with milk but swinging and swaying as the mass concentrated pendulously towards her areolas.

"How does that feel? Am I squeezing your leg too much?" She asked me.

"No it's good."

"Then take your medicine," she said, and arched her back a bit. Nipple swung forward across my face and I opened to catch it in my lips, easily snagging the long teat and sucking it into my mouth. Her milk immediately let down, pressure behind her nipple releasing and flooding my mouth with cream. I struggled to swallow as much as I could but my cheeks still ballooned outward and milk spilled out of my mouth. I released my suction momentarily as a mess of white liquid splashed off her areola and over my face.

"Sorry," she said smiling down at me.

My voice was muffled under the suffocating mass of soaked tit in my face. "I'm glad they're so eager for me."

"Oh yes, they're very eager to heal you. I've got lots of healthy milk for you." She lowered herself, forcing her udder back into my mouth, areola sealing against my lips. As she positioned herself she moved her body backwards, the warm breast drooping more of its weight on my chin. Her clothed pussy ground against my cock, she applied more pressure and began to slowly slide up and down, I could feel her pants moistening between us and the hard bulge of her clit passing over my cock head.

"Feels like someone else is eager too." Usually when she looked at me there was a sweet, caring expression on her face, I always felt like she genuinely cared for me as she fed me her magical breastmilk. But the feel of my cock on her pussy seemed to add something new to her expression. She looked at me with a kind of hunger behind her eyes. Not the satisfaction of being able to treat me with her body alone, not just the distracted captivation she had whenever she looked at my cock. She looked at me like she needed something from me too, and was having her own trouble waiting for it.

The way she looked at me was so exciting. I sucked hard on the nipple filling my mouth, pressing into her milk duct with my lips and pulling the rubbery nipple back, slurping a huge spray of milk into my mouth. She squeezed her eyes closed and pressed her pussy against my cock harder.

I continued to suckle. My mouth tugged at her tit, and I pushed my tongue up, squeezing the log of nipple against the roof of my mouth to release more milk. As I drank that big gulp I released my suction again, letting the center of her areola out of my mouth. I brought my lips back down at the base of her nipple, the size of it as my lips wrapped around her were incredible. I applied a little pressure with my lips and enjoyed a tickling spray of milk on my tongue. I let the milk build to fill my mouth, only swallowing once I felt the warm liquid against the back of my lips. I swallowed my white medicine, then used the fresh slickness of her nipple and slid my mouth along its length until the tip caught right before passing my lips. My tongue slid forward and caressed the tip of her nipple before digging into the center. I kept my tongue planted and slipped the length of her back into my mouth, her nipple widened under the pressure I applied, pushing her engorged nipple towards her breast and milk bathed my tongue, spraying in all directions.

I slid back again, getting a fresh sample of milk pouring from her tit as her nipple relaxed. Then I sucked her in again. I tried to match the speed my lips sucking up and down her giant nipple like a small popsicle to the rhythm of her soaking wet snatch grinding against against my iron dick. With each stroke of her nipple between my lips I pushed my tongue into it, squashing and teasing it. Gwen was moaning on top of me. Her eyes were closed, she worked to keep her pace steady with my suckling too. Her unattended tit rolled back and forth against my shoulder and neck and I could feel wetness soaking my shoulder.

After a moment she held her breath for a second then demanded, "oh god just suck me hard!"

I gave a firm suck and pulled her slippery nipple back into my mouth, pulling in as much surrounding areola as I could. She screamed. Milk gushed from both of her breasts, once again overfilling my mouth and drenching my shoulder. Her cry continued and I felt a gentle pressure against my cock then more wetness, her pussy released a jet of juices, soaking through her pants and covering the top of my cock. She began to slow her motion and I allowed her nipple to fall out of my mouth, the long red pap rolled away as the mass of her breast fell to the side of my head to drip on my other shoulder.

Gwen took a second, eyes still closed she eventually said, "you should switch." She raised her torso slightly, and together we lifted her other breast into my face and I latched onto her nipple, giving it the attention it was clearly desperate for, rewarding me with the bounty stored in its mammary.

I gave her a strong suck, milk splashing into my throat. I didn't care what I drank and what spilled out, I needed the sensation of her plump nipple filling my mouth, feeling them pulse and release on my tongue. While I suckled away, Gwen had slowed her damp crotch's motion against the obelisk of my cock. She took slow, careful breaths, maintaining a light stimulus on her clit. She still kept her eyes closed, seemingly entirely focused on the sensations of her body, my hot, hard penis throbbing against her clit, the release of her strained milk glands, the lushness of my tongue around her nipple, especially when the I dug in to her areola, pulling forward milk.

She moved softly. There was no sound but her breathing and my sucking. Time faded away, the space beyond us faded away. My whole world was just this bed, Gwen, and and myself, powered only by the spark where we touched each other.

I wasn't sure how much time passed. Finally she paused. Her milk flow had grown thinner, although it was far from drained. She raised her body up, the warmth and weight of her breast lifted off my face and I took a deep inhale of cool air. I sucked hard on her nipple, stretching it until she tugged the nub free. Her breasts both dangled in front of my face, swaying under their own mass. Her wide areolas crinkled tightly without my face to warm them, highlighting the long protrusions of her giant nipples.

She paused like that for a moment, her clit still pressed against my cock. I couldn't resist the tempting sight of those udders hanging over me. My hands shot up and grabbed the sides of each breast. She gasped slightly and pushed backwards into my cock again. I squeezed and pulled my hands forward, turning the gentle drips of her milk into a delicate spray from each nipple. As my hands crossed into the soft expanse of her areola I tightened my grip and pushed her breasts together over my face. The flow of milk increased, the spritz of white cream covering my face. Finally I made contact with her nipples, I dug in my fingers and pulled her teats down into my mouth. I had to swallow before I could even close my mouth. The pair of nipples nicely filled my lips, and I let my tongue flick up between those double barrels. Gwen moaned at the dual sensation and helpless to her pleasure let me gorge myself on both tits simultaneously. Using my hands I applied more pressure from the side, rubbing her nipples against each other inside my mouth. Gwen's moans became an excited "aaah-AAAH!" as her nipples collided and smashed against each other, releasing spurts of milk in my warm mouth. She let her body drop slightly and her breasts dropped to surround my head while I sucked.

The reality of time sank back into her. "Jake... that's so good... but you need to let me have my turn."

I softened my suction to show my assent. She lifted herself back up, as she pulled back I fully released my suction but pressed my lips down on her nipples, my teeth behind them to add some pressure. The fat bulbs of her nipples easily caught in my mouth. Used to my hunger for her nipples she slowly pulled back, stretching the nipples locked in my mouth. Tonight she tried, but the pair of teats crowded each other so much they remained trapped.

"Oh god Jake," she said, "you've got to let me go."

I opened my jaw and her nipples pulled away, rebounding back into the massive orbs above me. They were huge, enlarged, wet with my saliva and each dribbling milk.

She reached a hand up to the side of my head, finding the bed controls and flattening then lowering the foot slightly.

"I'll be careful, let me know if anything's too much." She raised her hips up over my cock and began to crawl down my body, letting my cock drag from the wet crotch of her pants, then along her stomach as she gingerly maneuvered herself over my healing leg. She let her tits sink onto my chest, then dragged their soft weight along me, letting me enjoy the smoothness of her skin.

Soon cock and breast collided, her expansive mammaries were splayed forward on my torso and she carefully dragged herself so my cock slipped between them. I took a deep breath as the ecstasy of breast flesh enveloped my member completely. She continued to slide herself, and the canyon of tit squeezed my cock as their bugling mass moved around me. I could never have imagined such a sensation! Not just my cock, my entire hips were smothered in tit while her nipples, dragged behind in her slide, rested on my stomach distended and drooling milk in twin rivers behind them.

I felt a coolness as she reached her final position, and my cock head emerged from the cavern of breast. Softened by milking, her breasts now easily spread across my lower abdomen, her arms holding them enough in place to envelop my shaft. Her mouth was perfectly positioned over my cock head, and she dipped down, extending her tongue as she did, first licking me, then letting her tongue dive down my head as her lips made their soft contact. The kiss of her lips sent a mighty throb into my cock, the softness of her tits conforming around the hardness of my shaft, and it felt like my cock was trying to grow and reach into her mouth, but I was already so diamond-hard I couldn't imagine I could get any bigger.

"Mmm." She hummed and slowly slipped her lips down the wet head of my cock. She stretched around my turgid girth stuffing her mouth with me, struggling down to take my whole head into her mouth. At last her lips crested the edge of my glans, her face diving into the expanse of her cleavage, sealing my cock between mouth and breast. She let out a slow exhale from her nose, savoring the feel of my hardness against her soft flesh.

The sight, the feel, the aroma of her milk all around us--it was all overwhelming. How was this happening to me? This giant breasted goddess was giving my cock the best treatment of my life. Hell, it had to be the luckiest cock on the planet.

xrdxx
xrdxx
127 Followers
12