Nursed back to Health Pt. 06

Story Info
Gwen’s swelling tits add extra motivation, suspicions arise.
4.9k words
4.71
15.8k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xrdxx
xrdxx
126 Followers

When Gwen returned the next morning I found my obsession with her breasts had reached a new level. After upgrading the size of her scrubs yesterday I had to analyze just how much she strained against her new tops. Of course, she was always fullest in the morning, the pressure of her round, massive boobs against her shirt was obvious watching the fabric stretched tight over her breasts, most of their curvature forming a pair of smooth rounded domes in front, with fabric pulled taut over the valley between, drawing attention to either side where the prominence of her nipples rose into the fabric, stained slightly darker from moisture.

My analysis had to end quickly as Gwen closed the door, and stripped off her top before breakfast, stretching the shirt over the enormous pale orbs that hung off her chest. Her nipples were hard and excited, deep red, milk drops already formed at their tips, slowly growing into thick droplets that splashed down onto the floor.

"Maybe food can go second?" She asked, resting a hand on the curvature of each breast. I nodded and she approached, her hand descending to lift a breast to my mouth. She reached toward her nipple, areola growing more ridged and bumpy as her fingers glided over it to grip herself. Her delicate fingers highlighted the thickness of her teat as they encircled it. Just shy of my mouth her hand squeezed and a spray of milk shot forward, arcing across my chest to reach my mouth. Gwen leaned in closer, the fountain flooded my mouth, and I gulped down what I could. Her nipple finally reached my mouth, and uncontrollably my lips closed on her, pulling her in, feeling a flood of delicious warm milk pour down my throat. Gwen released a sigh as my suckling began to hit a rhythm, drinking her in mouthful after mouthful.

My cock tented the sheets proudly. She reached her free hand over, gently stroking the bulge.

"I'll have to make you wait for a bit," she told me, "you'll be starting PT today."

I didn't know what she meant, but accepted it, the enjoyment of her tits alone was enough to keep me deeply content as warm milk coated my mouth and throat, and I reveled in the texture of her engorged nipple unloading over my tongue.

She got lost in the sensation herself. Eyes closed, breathing heavily while I sucked away for minutes. At last she shook her head, swapping one udder for its partner. Thick cream in my mouth was replaced with watery foremilk, quickly becoming richer as my sucks pulled from the depths of her mammaries.

"Sorry your dose might be a little extra today," she said, "I feel a little... over-productive," she gasped as I sucked her harder, nipple pulled to the back of my mouth. "I could pump but... this is so much better."

By the time she finally pulled away her second tit I felt full of milk. Watching her as she stepped back her tits still seemed full and round, each dripping a white trickle of milk from her wet, red nipples; each drop leaving a trail descending along the texture of her areolas and down the underside of her breast.

"I understand if you don't have room but I definitely need to refill after that." She told me, moving to the other side of my bed and setting up her breakfast, titflesh filling her lap.

I at my own breakfast slowly, so full of her magical milk already.

After breakfast, she dabbed the slow trickle from her breasts as best she could and struggled to contain them under her top again. She guided me out of bed, taking care of my still-stiff dick, and helped me into a wheelchair again, and we headed out of the room.

We approached the nurses desk. Erica was there again. She looked asleep at first, eyes closed, head leaning back, but as we got closer I realized her shirt was rolled up, her medium-brown nipple was squeezed between her fingers, which rolled around it, milk dripping over them. Her nipples were thick and impressive on the tan canvas of her breasts, but they were easily dwarfed by Gwen's titans. Her other hand was hidden below the desk. As we approached Gwen cleared her throat. Erica's eyes popped open.

"Oh, oops!" She said, hand dropping away from the still leaking boob, her other hand shooting back up to the countertop, fingers glistening slightly with moisture. "Didnt realize you'd be coming out, Mountain Climber!"

"Mr. Simms going up to PT today," Gwen told her. Tit still hanging free, Erica spun around to slide magnets around on a whiteboard.

"You got it, have fun y'all." She gave us a little wave. Remembering her still-naked breast she dropped her hand and gave it squeeze, shooting out a squirt of white milk, as if winking goodbye with her tit. She and Gwen burst into laughter, while I looked at them in astonishment.

"So it's not just you enjoying this?" I asked her as we headed down the hall and entered an elevator.

"It's hard not to enjoy it," Gwen told me. "Our treatment makes my--all of our--breasts so sensitive. We don't tell Cooper, but we all feel it. Just this urge for contact, stimulation. Relief."

Her breasts pushed into the back of my head. It felt like she must be squeezing them between her arms as she talked to me. I felt the warm moisture around her nippled spreading against my skin.

When the elevator let us out into another hall, Gwen's breasts pulled back from my head and we entered another door into the therapy room.

It was nothing fancy, a few pieces of gym equipment, some mats, parallel bars at hip height. We were all alone, and she closed the door.

"Since your leg is starting to heal, increasing weight and use on it will help with the calcification of the new tissue and help avoid too much muscle loss. Let me help you up." Gwen came around to the front and helped raise my out of the chair. As I stood in her arms she pulled me slightly into her, letting me feel the embrace of her warm bosom. My cock was still rigidly hard, the tip bumping against her. She pulled me closer for a second, the released slightly.

"I'll help you over to the bars," she said, helping to support me as we crossed the room. My body smothered in tit she then guided each hand to a bar.

"I'm going to let you go slowly," she said, "hold yourself up with your arms as much as you can and then gradually let weight onto your legs."

The softness of her breast pulled away from my body. I felt my arms flex as she stepped away. I slowly relaxed and let my leg pick up more weight.

Gwen took a step back, but kept her arms near me, ready to hold me if I faltered.

"Try taking a few steps, put as much weight on your leg as you can, supporting yourself with your arms."

I carefully swung my unbroken leg forward, feeling the sharp shock in my thigh, my body clenched and I held myself up more by my arms and shifted my weight onto my leg and now moved the healing one to join it.

"Very good, are you okay?" Gwen asked.

"I smiled through a wince, "yeah, it's a bit to get used to."

I tried another step, Gwen followed me in parallel with the bars. Another step. I was getting more used to it. The pain subsided a bit as I got the right balance of my weight again. I made it along the length of the bars and paused.

"Great job!" Gwen cheered. "Let me help you turn around and let's go the other way."

I groaned slightly, at the prospect, but found my body hugged by her own strong arms and giant breasts again as she helped support me as I pivoted around then put my hands back on the bars.

Gwen looked around the room.

"How about some motivation to make it to the other end?" She asked. Without even waiting for a response she reached down and pulled her top up, exposing her massive tits to my view. She didn't pull it all the way over her head, leaving the fabric scrunched up above the slope of her breasts, bulging outward towards me to their crowning pink areolas, white droplets of milk still beading at the tips of her red nipples. Gwen smirked at me and then walked to the other end of the bars, kneeling on the soft mat on the floor.

"Come this way big boy," she told me. She lifted up her breasts on her forearms, holding them high on her chest. The pressure of her arms accelerated her dripping nipples, trickles of milk curving down her breasts and falling to the floor.

I couldn't deny the motivation, before I knew it I speeded down to the other side. My body crashed into her, my cock poking into her cleavage.

"Lift up the gown," she said. Supporting myself as best I could I pulled the hospital gown out of the way, exposing my aching, hard cock. Gwen admired my throbbing red head and veiny, pulsing shaft. One of her hands moved up, caressing over her textured areola until her fingers gripped behind a thick nipple and dug in, shooting a shower of milk over my body, soaking my cock in cream.

Her hand dipped back down and she lifted and squeezed her breasts. Small fountains spraying from each nipple.

"Hold yourself up and fuck these tits Jake!" She ordered me.

I couldn't wait, my cock dived into her cleavage. She squeezed her breasts more tightly around me, pressing the firm texture of her mammary glands around my cock. I savored it for a second then pulled back and dove in for another thrust.

"Yes! That's good! Keep going."

I pulled my milk-slick cock back out of her cleavage, keeping my head in contact with her pale flesh, then dove back into the massive canyon of tit. As large and hard as my cock felt I only felt titflesh around me, unable to sink deep enough to strike her sternum.

"Yes! Fuck my tits harder! You can do it!"

I pulled back and thrust again. The force of my hips into her tits squeezed her glands, the fountains of her nipples pouring over my legs.

"Yes! Faster Jake! Pump my tits empty!" She looked up at me and ordered.

I couldn't control myself and began pounding away at her boobs. I was lost in the heat and pressure of her enormity, my hips and legs bathed in her hot shower of milk. I held myself up by my arms, partial weight on my legs, thrusting back and forth.

"Fuck these titties Jake!" She panted at me, her own breath heaving, "you make my boobs feel so good!"

I lost myself in her cleavage. Even with the streams of milk soaking the floor her breasts never seemed to soften from engorgement, the firm glands in her breasts continued to massage me with every thrust. Minutes passed in heaven, I grunted like a wild animal, while Gwen continued to cheer me on.

"Yes that's such a good pounding that what my titties need!" She shouted at me. "You're making me come with my tits. I need you to cum in this deep tit-pussy!"

I felt the pressure of orgasm build in my balls, lightheaded my strength descended into my cock and with a mighty burst I erupted between her mountains. My body froze thrust forward, cock buried in her tits, the electric power of my orgasm overwhelming me. I was too deep in her cleavage to see any of my cum erupting, but I felt it soak the titflesh surrounding me in a sticky pool. Blast after blast shot out of me, filling more of the cavity between her breasts.

"Yes!" She screamed, "fill me with your cum! Soak my tits! I need every drop!"

Shot after shot fired until finally my balls were spent. I caught my breath, my weight leaning into Gwen's chest.

"Should I pull out now?" I asked. Gwen smiled and nodded. I slipped my cock back from between her pale melons, a sticky trail of semen dragging out with me. She kept her arms against her breasts, squeezing as I retracted, cum beginning to leak out of her cleavage. When I was fully out she raised herself slightly, pushing her breasts together more tightly, increasing the spray from her udders even more and hosing my seed off my cock with the force and volume of her milk.

Still dripping as she stood she reached her hands into her cleavage, pulling forth the gobs of sperm, which she rubbed over her breasts, making them at first shiny with the mixture of milk and semen coating them, until she covered their surface, our juices drying together on my body. I tried to bend towards a nipple but she stopped me.

"Nuh uh, not until after lunch." she said, "you're on a very controlled dosing. But I'm not."

Both of her hands grabbed her right breast, and she hefted it up to her mouth. Her tongue ran over the pinkness of her cum-crusted areola, circling closer to her proud, leaking nipple. She gave herself a long lick, enjoying her own length and thickness, she kissed her teat, then finally parted her lips and sucked the fat nipple into her own waiting mouth. She must have experienced the same blast of letdown as I did on her nipple as a surge of milk filled her cheeks and dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all.

Gwen sucked at her own nipple, enjoying the mix of our fluids. I admired the view, my cock unable to lose its stiffness, but relieved enough that I was able to control myself and watch the sight of this goddess feeding herself.

After a few minutes she dropped her right nipple and switched attention to her left, whose dripping had accelerated while she fed on the first. Lifting her breast she sucked her left nipple straight into her mouth, and gulped down mouthful after mouthful of milk. Even still she overflowed and rivers of milk leaked out around her mouth, cascading across her breast.

Finally the flow seemed to ebb and she released herself with a wet pop, lowering her breast and releasing it. Her nipples still dripped but more slowly now.

"Recycling," she winked, adjusting her ponytail. She moved to pull down her shirt but looked at the sticky mess of her bosom and second guessed it. "A great first PT session for you Jake!"

Our week followed this expanded routine from there. After my morning treatment drinking down her milk, we'd travel up to PT and Gwen continued to find ways to encourage my recovery with her gorgeous tits. Our afternoons and evenings continued with more treatment sucking down her breastmilk, while Gwen brought me to messy orgasms over her massive dripping nipples or swallowed my loads into her waiting mouth. Twice more she offered me her pussy for my tongue to enjoy, lapping at her clit while she sucked on my cock.

Each day I did my best to analyze and compare the expanse of her breasts with the previous day, but they were so large it was hard to be certain. Even the change between her fully-engorged state in the morning and lighter load (but never totally drained) by the evening made direct comparisons impossible.

I was lost in the bliss of the days, feeling my strength return, the pain in my leg ebbed day by day, as I could walk further and further and even could support myself without the parallel bars when I pounded Gwen's tits in the PT room.

Thursday rolled around again, and I enjoyed my increasingly active PT sessions.

"Yes fuck my titties hard!" She ordered while I gripped her. My strength was coming back to me, I could easily support myself on my legs now. Feeling the strength return in my muscular thighs, I pounded away in her cleavage. My hands slid down from her shoulders and I gripped her arms tightly. In some ways I felt stronger than ever, the power of Gwen's milk digesting in my body, lending her strength to me. She looked up at me with beckoning eyes. Holding her arms I now squeezed them against her breasts myself, increasing the pressure around my throbbing, thrusting cock and spilling more milk out of her, cascading white cream down my legs and the underside of her tits.

"Ohhh! Squeeze those tits around your cock!" She told me, "your hard cock feels so good against my mammary glands." She said. I savored the feeling as we rubbed them around on my cock.

"Oh that's so good, your hardness really helps massage the milk out."

All I could do was grunt in awe and hunger. She had made me better than before, she turned me into an insatiable animal. Even knowing I would come on these tits soon and get another fill of healing milk I still hungered for the orgasm after that and the one after that.

So lost in the moment the memory that my time with Gwen would soon end never registered. My healing body only wanted her more, needed her more, especially now that I could take control of her.

I released her arms and now directly grabbed the sides of her breasts myself, mauling them over each other with my cock buried between. Gwen panted hard at the sensations of her tits.

"I'm glad my breasts have done so much for you, Jake," she said between pants, eyes closed in pleasure, "I'm so glad you've done so much for me. You're so good to my breasts. I love feeling the strength back in your body."

Her breasts were heavy and slippery with sweat and milk, I felt them dropping out of my hands. I moved and grabbed her nipples instead, and pulled them up. Their massive size made for an easy grip between my thumb and first two fingers with my ring and pinky fingers digging into the areola behind. My tight grip shot milk upwards, spraying up at my chest and landing over the spacious expanse of breast and Gwen's face.

The tug of my hands against the weight of breast overwhelmed Gwen, her pants turned into sharp little screams.

"You like having these big teats tugged on?" I finally mustered out words instead of animal grunts.

"Oh god yes, Jake! I love feeling the weight of my titties pulling at my nipples."

I tugged them up harder and she made a high-pitched moan, her open mouth accidentally catching part of the spray of her milk.

I adjusted my thrusts, letting my cock rise up between her breasts, eventually my head began to surface in the slick valley of cleavage. I pulled back, adjusting my hands on her nipples and dove in again. Squeezing her nipples tightly to keep them from slipping out of my hands in their wetness, my cock now thrust along the soft yet textured skin of her areolas, the base of her long fat nipples rolling over my cock while I pulled them together at their tips.

Gwen opened her eyes to take in the sight of my cock thrusting between her nipples while my hands squeezed desperately to keep them in my grasp as milk sprayed out of them.

"Oh god Jake I want to see you cum between my nipples!"

I couldn't resist the timing of her request. On my next thrust my cockhead swelled and reddened and unleashed my load onto her. A firehose of cum erupted forward, coating her lower face, where she lapped up what she could before it dripped down her chin and onto the expansive canvas of breast below. The spray of cum quickly became individual shots that blasted over her, blending in with the shower of milk as I still pulled at her thick nipples wrapped around me. As my orgasms gradually subsided I finally released her nipples and let her rub in and taste the glaze we'd made for her tits.

She returned me to my room and brought lunch, and fed me my midday treatment, I savored and relished the massive tits in my face and sucking her nipples deep in my mouth. My cock was happily recharged after my treatment and Gwen leaned over me, sucking me off while I played with the tit closer to me splayed across the bed towards me.

With more practice Gwen had perfected catching the massive blasts from my cock in her mouth with minimal spillage. She still played with me slowly, feeling my cock thoroughly with her lips and tongue, enjoying the throb of my hard member in her hands and mouth, until finally her worship was too much.

She stood up, wiping the corners of her mouth and smiled at me.

"In case you forgot Thursday is when I get my dose to keep this up," she said slapping her palm on top of one of her mammaries. "I'll see you later... my second week treatment is a lower dose so it probably wont be as messy as last week... unless we want to have some fun with the pump." She smirked at me, and then dabbed her dripping nipples before putting her top back on to leave.

I lounged around in deep satisfaction, feeling full and warm on her milk, and my cock and balls drained and relieved.

xrdxx
xrdxx
126 Followers
12