Nurse's Emergency Cum Release

Story Info
A nurse must treat a man with swollen balls!
6.5k words
4.62
12.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: None of this narrative has realistic science. You would be very silly to take this seriously. Don't consider any of this as medically accurate.

There was a new kind of parasitic mite. This mite had adapted to reproduce in human settlements, and so developed means to affect humans to encourage a friendly environment. It did this in a few ways, all with the same goal: encourage humans to mate by targeting males. It impacts the frontal lobe, manifesting hypersexual behavior and poor impulse-control. It alters hormonal balance, most dangerously preventing the macrophages from recognizing excess sperm cells as targets for cleanup, meaning the body doesn't reabsorb sperm. It gives hyperspermia, an often painful overproduction of sperm and asymmetrical ejaculation. Finally, it increases tissue flexibility, allowing the overproducing testicles and epididymis to expand. The condition is called Stiff's Sickness. It would last until the body released enough post-orgasm chemicals to override the invading signals.

The condition could be problematic. It carried risk of lifetime fertility issues after, and there was the obvious discomfort during the illness. However, most of the time the condition would pass without long-term effects. And, after a few months of discovery, treatment options and awareness was widespread enough that the condition became viewed as a minor annoyance. And, for most people, it would simply require the individual to stay at home, tending to themselves, until they got it all out of their system. The process was fastest with a partner, with many theories as to why.

It was a slow shift this night, and Nurse Sophie Capri was walking down the hallway, thinking about what to watch on Netflix. Some shifts could be busy, but most of her night shifts she could autopilot. She clenched her fist when she turned a corner to see Kat. The tall, tan, blonde nurse was unquestionably her most talented peer on-staff. Kat was smarter, faster, and when she looked at you her eyes conveyed that they knew it. Sophie, in contrast, was just skilled. She hated working with Kat, but she told herself that she could, at least, learn from her. It was hard enough feeling like an imposter at work when you were newer, but seeing someone so talented somehow made the self-loathing more personal.

The problems were in how Kat exuded condescension. Kat caught Sophie's gaze, and Sophie looked to the ground instinctively. As she passed, they said their pleasantries. Kat asked her if she'd heard about the new inpatient, and Sophie looked at her curiously. "No, what's up?" Sophie asked.

"He's got the worst case of Stiff's we've ever seen. The weirdest thing is that he's calm. Not rabid like they usually are. But, his swelling is off the charts."

Sophie grimaced, "Jeez, that's always rough. Should I go see how bad?"

Kat nodded, "Well, I think the charge nurse has you on it, anyway."

Sophie was floored, "What!? Why me?"

Kat looked at her with jaded eyes, "Short straw, I guess."

Sophie was furious--this was bullshit. She'd been made to do the less favorable tasks since she'd started here. It was a usual problem for her--she didn't usually belong. She didn't make good small talk with the others, and simply wasn't as likeable. Sure, she was available, but tending to a Stiff's patient sucked! It was always the short straw with her--the code browns or the sundowners were always thrown her way. "Fuck, alright, I'll stop by for the keys to the collection machine then."

Sophie turned to other way, but Kat stopped her with her response, "Oh, don't bother: They're FUBAR."

Sophie stopped. Then, she turned slowly. She looked at Kat, who seemed so strong and dominant. She asked, weakly, with shoulders sagging, "How did that happen?"

Kat sighed, "Logistical error, I think--not checked until they're needed, and now suddenly they found out they needed replaced. You know how Debbie is, not doing her job. But officially, I don't know what excuse was given."

Sophie sighed and walked past Kat. As she left, she heard Kat snickering to herself. Sophie clenched her fists uselessly. She hated it here.

Cory Chase focused on his breathing. In and out. He imagined a white ring in a black emptiness, and it slowly expanded as he inhaled. Then, it slowly shrank as he exhaled. He felt a pulsing, throbbing pain between his legs. He breathed slower, deeper, steadier. The pain didn't dissipate. He heard the door open, but he didn't dare break his concentration. He heard footsteps approaching, and shuffling papers.

Sophie saw a man laying on the hospital bed. He was average height, average build--just a very plain-looking person. His hair was black, and he was clean shaven. His eyes were closed, and he was performing breathing exercises. She was familiar with them, for her anxiety. She saw a big issue--his hands were bandaged up, wrapped in braces. She sighed. This was just getting better and better, huh? He had a folded blanket over his groin, and was in a hospital gown. She spoke, "How are you feeling today, sir?"

His eyes opened, and she was suddenly staring into a gorgeous pair of eyes. They were a light brown, almost amber, but with green bursts of color within. It was like staring into an aurora. His breathing was constant, unwavering. He responded, "I'm fine, but I'm in a little bit of pain."

He saw a woman who floored him. She was pale in a way that caught the light, like she was aglow in this cold, sterile room. Her hair was brown and curly, dancing down her scalp and landing below her shoulders. She stared at him with big brown eyes that invited him in, and they felt like he'd seen them a thousand times. They were eyes that just felt natural to stare into. He closed his eyes again, asking, "Do you have a pump that I can use hands-free? Sorry, I'm just trying to get out of your hair. I know this sucks for you to deal with."

Sophie was thankful he closed his eyes--she wasn't sure she could focus otherwise. She moved toward his lower half, reading his chart and speaking, "Unfortunately, there's no pumps available tonight. I'm checking to make sure the medicine's working and that you can last until we get new ones."

Cory felt panic. There was no way he'd last even a day. He was about to say something, some politely-worded plea, when he felt his hospital gown shift and heard a gasp. Sophie was staring at the most intensely swollen testicles she'd seen. No, they were bigger than she'd ever imagined. This gigantism was only possible with the insane body-warping of Stiff's, and even then these were an outlier. "Is it bad?" asked Cory.

"Uh," Sophie couldn't process, "Yes. This is the worst I've ever seen." She was filled with sympathy for this patient, who must be suffering intensely. "We can't--" she felt dread settle over herself as she realized what must happen, "Oh, man. We can't afford to wait. You're at risk of rupture if we don't act."

His balls were the size of oranges. This production was insane--he must've delayed checking into the hospital out of embarrassment. A fatal mistake for many men who prioritized modesty over safety. Sophie moved the blanket from his waist, and pushed up his gown. Cory tried to stop her, saying, "Wait!"

Sophie's jaw fell open, and she spoke without thinking, "Holy fuck."

It was massive. She didn't have a ruler, but she could believe it was a foot long. She stammered, "H-h-how... BIG is that thing!?"

Cory, covered himself, "Ten inches. It's not a good thing."

If this was porn, bigger would be a universally good thing. How virile! How potent this sex fiend must seem! But, the reality of being so blessed is that it's a curse of function. Like large breasts that do nothing but serve to give men ogling propensity, or bragging rights to their owner, but have the problem of breaking their owner's back. Cory's cock made certain clothes uncomfortable, and it impeded sex. Sex took tons of foreplay, which meant there was never a quickie--it was always a whole thing. And, most women couldn't take him fully. The only one who had was a long-term girlfriend who'd spent months working with him anally, and even then it was nerve-wracking. It isn't fun to hurt your partner, and it isn't fun to be unsatisfied with sex that barely reaches halfway down your organ.

But, luckily, this is porn! And Sophie had a secret. Though she had never had a serious relationship, she was committed to her dildo at home--and it was a huge one. She'd been training for this moment her whole adult life, and nobody knew it. She'd always been ashamed of this fetish, scared to intimidate a boyfriend or one-up a friend. She felt like Cinderella, and she'd found her slipper. She spoke, "It's okay, Mr. Chase. You're hurting and you need help. We've given you medication, but you can't ejaculate with your own hands in that state."

Her heartrate spiked. She moved his coverings again, staring at his immense length. She said, "I just need a moment to figure out a plan here."

Cory grimaced, eyes closed, "Can you wait? I'm not really okay with you just touching me. I don't even know your name."

His mind was fighting him hard. Every synapse of his brain was commanding him to fuck, impregnate, and repeat. But, he wasn't an animal. He knew he was talking to a person, and that person was doing a job that nobody wants to do. He opened his eyes, and his fate was sealed. She was the perfect woman for him, now that he let himself see her. He saw her scrubs clinging to her curves. He greedily eyed them, looking her up. He stopped his gaze at her soft, cute face. She was staring at his throbbing cock, and he saw something in her eyes that was different. It was... familiarity? Comfort? Most women looked at his penis with lust and overconfidence. But, she was more relaxed. If anything, she seemed nervous about the fact that the dick was attached to a stranger. Cory thought, just like his own anxiety; he was more worried about her than the treatment itself.

"I'm Nurse Capri, sorry."

"Nice to meet you, Nurse Capri Sorry," he joked, lamely.

Sophie giggled a little too hard. She looked up at his eyes, letting herself get enchanted again. He reciprocated, staring into hers. She asked him, "How long have you had this issue? It looks like it's progressed pretty far."

Cory sighed, "It's been about a week. I just thought it'd pass--everyone told me that Stiff's wasn't a big deal. I guess I shouldn't have listened. It's not really something I can talk about with family. And, any time I tried talking about it with friends, they'd just make jokes about my discomfort."

Sophie asked, "I assume you didn't have a partner?"

"No," Cory looked embarrassed, then laughed at himself, "I guess it's dumb to be bashful about my relationship status when I've got a way more embarrassing problem. But, no, a partner would've been perfect to talk to about this."

Sophie felt relieved. That would've just been another nuisance. It's happened occasionally that a wife returns from a business trip to hear her husband was treated, and tries to attack the nurse who administered it. "Okay, then you should know that I'm a professional, and that this is medically necessary. You don't need to worry about how you're perceived, and I expect you not to view me any differently. Understood?"

Cory nodded, "Yes ma'am, of course."

Sophie asked, "Do you need any kind of material to read?"

Cory shook his head, "No, uh, I'm with with my imagination. I don't really like that stuff--it's really fake, and you always wonder if someone was coerced or if everyone was paid fairly."

Sophie didn't think, "Yeah, amateur stuff is way better."

Her eyes opened like saucers--why the fuck did she say something so stupid!? Cory, though, didn't seem to notice or mind at all, responding, "Exactly, it's by people who actually want to do it, and you know they enjoy it. The only issue is they don't have magazines."

Sophie was watching him, his arms by his sides and his eyes closed. He was trying to relax. She took a deep breath and got ready to start. She warned him, "I'm about to grab it, so don't worry. This should only take a few, uh, well--how long do you normally take?"

Cory blushed red, "I don't, know. I don't think about that--uh? Maybe... a few minutes?"

"With a partner?" Sophie smirked.

"Oh! I guess that's more accurate here, no. That's if I do it. No, a partner might take 15 minutes. It really depends."

Sophie looked like she'd just been slapped. She didn't know if she had the strength for that. "Ah, I see. Well, it should be much faster than usual, as a side effect of your condition."

She lowered the arms of the bed and pulled a chair up beside it. She poured lubricant onto her hand, and reached out to touch Cory's member. She coated it, then lubricated some more, then some more. "I might need another bottle with how much I'm using," she nervously chuckled.

Her hand was shaking. She realized that she'd never tried to actually stimulate something of this size before. All her handling of these had been to satisfy herself only. She grabbed him at the base and smoothly slid her hand up his length. Then, she slid back down. Up and down, she moved awkwardly, unsure if she was succeeding. Cory focused on his breathing, and imagined... nothing? His mind was blanking at a time like this!? Sophie felt her ego shatter--this dick in her hand was softening!! How the fuck was that even possible, this guy's brain was hijacked with sex juice! She felt her soul leave her along with any positive thoughts she could muster. She uselessly pumped the deflating pipe. She sighed in defeat.

Cory grunted, "Sorry, I'm a little flustered right now."

"I can't imagine," said Sophie, rolling her eyes.

She felt ashamed and worthless, literally unable to turn on a guy who had Stiff's. All the while, she was horny as hell. She watched this massive thing bouncing in her hand, pulsing from the sickness, and she just wanted to put it inside her. Obviously, that's insane to do, but her mind was her sanctuary. Suddenly, he hardened. He hardened vigorously, standing to a staggering attention. She looked up, grinning, and saw Cory was staring at her. Not her eyes, no, his radiant gaze was aimed directly at her chest.

She stroked his cock faster, and saw his breathing finally change. She felt encouraged by this, and she leaned forward to give him a better view of herself. Somehow--as if it could find even more length--he hardened and tensed to a tiny fraction more. She laughed, "You keep getting bigger."

Cory's cock bounced, pulling in her grip, like a dog wagging its tail. He must be thanking her for her compliment, she mused. Sophie took her other hand and jacked his huge dick off with both. She brought them both together, sliding in unison, acting like a single long cavity. Then, she split them up, one diving down and the other up, then back together, sliding across the frictionless surface to stimulate his entire length. Cory groaned, "I'm getting close, Nurse Capri."

She wasn't paying attention. This was her fetish. A fantasy fulfilled. She was watching this massive erection, and she was getting it off. This wasn't a toy, or a boyfriend wearing one, or some kind of fantasy roleplay: She was getting off a mustang. Her mouth watered. She really, really wanted to go back home and pump herself with her biggest dildo. Her eyes lit up in glee, she saw the huge hanging balls tighten, and felt the thick cock base pulse in her grip. She acted impulsively, mouth open, tongue hanging out, and she pumped furiously to bring him to burst.

Like a fountain, he shot several thick white blasts into the air, reaching several feet. Her face, above his member, wasn't high enough to avoid it all. Several shots hit her on her face, drenching her in thick globs. She looked to him, one eye closed, wiping her mouth clean, to see Cory arched-back and clutching the sheets with a death grip. He panted in exhaustion, finishing his last orgasm. She watched as, maybe, a half cup of cum had spread about his groin. His balls seemed smaller, but only barely. She grabbed a towel to clean herself and Cory with. "Oh, fuck," she muttered.

Stiff's had its worst effect on men, but it impacted the brains of anyone equally. And, it's possible for the effect to transmit via bodily fluids. Sophie was concerned, wondering if any had gotten into her mouth. As she wiped the mess, taking care not to pressure his sensitive nuts, Cory asked, "Am I good to go home?"

Sophie shook her head, "No, you're barely relieved. Do you feel better?"

"A little," he seemed unsure.

Sophie walked around to him, saying, "I'll need to collect some more from you. But, I can't have you getting in your head again, or my arm will get tired. Are you sure there isn't anything to help you get there faster?"

Cory looked embarrassed by the question, looking away, "No. Well, yes? But, it's not something that's very comfortable to say."

There was a pause. Sophie held a cold exterior, was was elated inside. Privately, she wanted him to admit it. Cory continued, "I like pale girls, and you sort of fit that well."

He caught himself, "Wait, that sounds bad. What I mean is that you look like the type of women I like. It's not a pale thing--well, that's part of it--but it's not just that. So, if that's uncomfortable, just tell me and I can keep my eyes closed. I know you weren't asking to be looked at in that way, you're just doing your job."

Sophie arched an eyebrow, feigning contempt. She did her best to copy Kat when she did. Then, he looked at her and saw her expression. He stammered, "Fuck! Sorry, this is why I didn't want to come in, Stiff's is the worst--"

Sophie put a hand on his chest, leaning in closer. She said, "It's alright. You can stare if it helps. Let's get this over with, yeah?"

She kicked off her shoes. Then, she walked back to the foot of the bed and climbed up onto it so she could kneel over him. This was a much more comfortable position for her arm. She saw his dick, still fully erect, and she raised it vertically in her hand. She asked him while she stroked, "What do you want me to do to help you?"

Cory hesitated. Sophie insisted, "Be honest. Talk to me so I can help you."

Cory's eyes were ravenous, searching into her own with restrained lust. He said, "Could you take off your shirt, please? If you want to make sure your arm doesn't get tired, that would probably get me there fastest."

Sophie feigned shock, "I meant like if you wanted water!"

Cory died inside, withering like a husk. His mind showed him images of his tombstone, "Here lies Cory Chase, who accomplished nothing and died alone". Sophie laughed, "My word good sir, how forward of you--I am a lady. Nah, I'm fucking with you, I'll show you my boobs. I guess it's only fair, after seeing your own equipment."

Cory nervously chuckled, "It's kind of different. For that to be even, you'd need to show me your--"

Sophie stared at him intently. He didn't finish the thought. She took off the shirt of her scrubs, down to her undershirt. Then, she stripped that off also, casting it to the floor. She knelt before him in a black bra that contrasted starkly with her skin. Cory was hypnotized by them, her beautiful, shapely pair that was almost free. They were bigger than they'd seemed, and he felt his balls start aching. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and let it fall. Her breasts slumped from the unbinding, and he saw the most perfect chest on her. The cutely pink nipples sat on what must've been D cups. She asked him as he stared at their swaying motion, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh my God, yes," he replied.

She started pumping his cock again, the motion bouncing her breasts. She was at it for a few seconds, leaning over his huge cock, letting her tits dangle down for his spectacle. Then, she thought she'd give him a treat. She lowered herself, letting one breast fall onto his dick, pumping his head against it. She rubbed her boobs on his slick cock, up and down, jacking him off against its soft flesh. Cory moaned cutely, then bit his tongue in chagrin. She wanted more dumb sounds from him, and she'd get them soon. She looked at him in a frenzy, and said, "You close? Huh? You wanna cum on these tits!?"

12