Nursing Interns Surrender Ch. 01

Story Info
Three nursing interns surrender to their master.
847 words
3.73
19.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nursing Interns Surrender To Master 01

Melody, a 20 -year-old, was the third in a line of nursing interns who had disappeared from their nursing schools internships in the last few days. She, like the other two before her, had been very pretty with long, gorgeous legs, slim waistlines, ample bosoms, and beautiful blonde hair with blue eyes. The method of their disappearance had been different in each case, but the clues in helping the authorities to solve the cases were almost non-existent.

Gina was an extremely attractive 21-year-old girl who was abducted from her Car while leaving her last shift of the night on Friday. Julie, age 21, was taken as she left her home for Internship training on Saturday morning. Melody, third to disappear, was shopping for grocery when she dropped out of sight Saturday afternoon.

All 3 girls regained consciousness in a palatial mansion, completely nude, with chains on wrists and ankles. They all came to know that video cameras had been secreted in their rooms giving a 24-hour record of their movements. None of them realized where they were, nor could they understand the motive of the one who made them unconscious using chloroform, forced them into a black Mini truck and obviously brought them to this beautiful palatial house.

Each case also lacked witnesses as well as the aforementioned motive. The girls only started to learn why they were taken and what might happen to them if they refused to cooperate with their captors.

The first things each of the captives noticed were the furnishings of her room. Every precaution had been made to prevent the captive from escaping, as well as hurting herself or one of the captors.

As they were to discover, the house was one which had remained in the estate of a wealthy client who had left its disposal on the market to any of his three friends, all of whom were wealthy, single, handsome, well-educated, and wanted a woman who would joyfully do anything required of her.

Of the 50 rooms in the house, including an car coach house, each captor was restrained in a way that limited her access to her bedroom and bathroom during the day, gourmet meals were served 3 times a day with a choice of snacks after each meal. Exercise equipment was kept into each room. And then there was a Hall in the Mansion which will be described later.

The room where the girls were held was rectangular but nearly square, lofty and of good size, but the walls were thick, each room had only one entrance with a very heavy double door, light and air being derived from electricity and a skylight, which occupied the greater part of the roof and was supported by strong beams and pillars.

Further, the walls were thickly padded, the padding and the double doors made the room absolutely soundproof

Every night the girls were given the most recent, and the most expensive, evening wear in which to join their captors at the evening meal. All three wore belts through which could be remotely passed several volts of electrical shock to prevent their escape from the situation in which they found themselves. None had attempted to escape yet, and they had no idea what to expect from the duration of their confinement.

Since nudity was their dress during the day, they had somewhat expected sexual advances and even perversions from their captors.

The first day of their confinement began with a luxurious bubble bath, followed by a breakfast of fresh baked croissants, and a selection of exotic fruits and berries, along with fresh orange juice, and fresh coffee with cream and sugar on the side. For protein, the meal included a soft-boiled egg. Morning exercise consisted of a stretching flexibility regimen along with many other exercises for flexibility and fitness. All their exercises were done naked with every part of the body exposed to video recording. Oddly enough, each woman gradually developed a sense of wanting to present her natural beauty in the best possible way.

Then female trainers came to train the girls in dancing, yoga teaching them Yoga, Dressing, Cat walking and all forms for dance including Belle and Sensual dancing.

They all received daily medications given both orally and by way of injection. The oral medications were always dissolved in their food so that they would receive them unknowingly.

Nothing of a sexual nature had taken place with any of the women, but each woman was acquiring a more active sex drive as the days passed. All the girls wer able to carry on conversations with each other at dinner time each day, and they quickly discovered that although working in the United Kingdom, they all had a European heritage. Their conversation, though always monitored by their 3 captors, was candid and open.

Their captors appeared extremely cordial and willing to acquiesce to most of the captives' wishes—the wish for freedom was not one of them. And as time went by, the medications began to have their effect on the girls.

Continued