Nursing the Coach

Story Info
Scotty gives his former coach an intimate sponge bath.
5.3k words
4.76
12.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jak0b
Jak0b
104 Followers

"Wait!" I yelled as I frantically ran after the accelerating bus. Stupid driver, he either didn't see me or he was ignoring the crazy student chasing him. Either way I was screwed. I was due at a new client's house at 3:00 pm and there was no way I'd make it now. My name is Scott Peterson and I'm a second year nursing student working part-time as a personal support worker to help pay for my schooling. I had a few regular clients who I'd help with bathing, meals, dressings, meds, etc. It's something that I enjoyed and I was reasonably good at. It was also great experience towards my ultimate goal of becoming a registered nurse. Men in nursing were still the minority, however the numbers were climbing making up about 15% of my class.

Back to the issue at hand, I either waited for the next bus to get from university to the new client's home or I started to walk. Transit was notoriously unreliable around here so I started to walk with the occasional jog but it was still well after 4:00 by the time I arrived at my destination. So much for first impressions. I was visiting a new client today who was recovering from a motorcycle accident and required home care as he was confined to a bed with two broken arms and a leg according to my notes. Poor guy. Most of my clients were elderly so I was happy to pick up a younger client. I had been chatting with his wife prior to today's visit, and my new client, Richard Lewis, was in his forties. His wife typically worked from home and was able to look after him but she needed someone to help out to give her a chance to run errands, attend an occasional work meeting, or just clear her head. I was happy to be that person and earn some extra cash.

I had already texted her to let her know I was running late and she seemed fine with it as long as I could still make it. She had left the house at 2:00 today so Richard had been on his own for over 2 hours now. The plan was for me to stay with her husband until around 9:00 this evening when she would return. There was a list of things for me to do waiting on the kitchen counter.

I walked up the sidewalk of the pretty suburban home and taking a deep breath, punched in the front door code. Obviously Richard wasn't up to answering the door. The code worked on my first attempt and I stepped into the front hall. "Hello?" I called to let Mr. Lewis know I had arrived, "It's Scott from Home Services."

I heard an indistinct shout from down the hall. I knew from talking with Mrs Lewis that Mr Lewis was in a hospital bed in their main floor guest room. It was easier than trying to get him upstairs with his injuries. I took off my shoes and coat, grabbed my bag and headed down the hall in the direction I thought his room would be. I saw the end of the bed through the doorway before I saw Mr Lewis so I knew I was in the right spot as I walked into the bedroom. "Hi, I'm Scott. I'm really sorry I'm late... wait, what... Coach Lewis?"

Sitting upright in the rented hospital bed was my grade 11 gym teacher, Coach Lewis. Before now, I never realized his first name was Richard but I should have put two and two together. Holy fuck, my new client was Coach Lewis! Coach was a man's man and had played a leading role in many of my lengthy, high school jerk off sessions. He was a muscular guy with big beefy biceps, a sexy pornstache, and a powerful, hairy chest that strained at the fabric of the snug t-shirts he liked to wear. I spent an entire year secretly checking out every sensual inch of him including his hard, bubble butt; his well-packed gym shorts; and his thick, hairy legs. In a word, he was a walking Adonis, and I often had to look away to slow down a growing semi back in the day. Many a girl, and a few boys including myself, had crushed hard on the handsome gym teacher. It had been 3 or 4 years since I had last feasted my eyes on Coach Lewis.

Today he looked slightly less sexy but he was still a sight to behold. The motorbike accident had left him with several fractures including a cast on each lower arm, and a cast on his left leg from his foot to his thigh. That must have been some accident. He was propped up in bed leaning against several pillows with a hospital gown draped over him and a sheet partially covering his spread legs. Despite his injuries, I couldn't help but admire his baseball biceps poking out from the sleeves of his gown and his muscular, hairy right leg extending out from under the sheet.

He looked pale, uncomfortable and slightly confused as he focused his eyes. "Scotty Peterson? What are you doing here?"

"Um, I'm your new support worker Coach. I'm doing this while I go through nursing school. I'm sorry I'm so late, I missed my bus. It's great to see you, I didn't realize it was you until just now. Uh, sorry about your accident," I babbled.

"Ah okay, that makes sense, it's great to see you too Scotty. It's been a few years, you look all grown up. Congrats on nursing school. I'd shake your hand but as you can see, I'm a bit of a mess," he sighed. "Speaking of which, I could really use my pain meds... I stupidly thought I'd be fine when my wife left earlier but to be honest, I'm dying. Before we catch up, could you grab them from the nightstand?" as he leaned back in pain with his eyes partially closed.

"Sure thing Coach, I can do that." I walked over to the two drawer nightstand on his right but I couldn't see any pills so I opened the top drawer. No pills were visible so I started to dig behind a couple of paperbacks near the front. Still nothing but I did find a bottle of massage oil, a small white vibrator, and what looked like an assortment of black, rubber cockrings! Oh man, what I would give to see Coach Lewis modelling a cockring!

"Did you find them Scotty?" moaned Coach. He was taking short, shallow breathes and was obviously in discomfort.

"Sorry Coach," I replied mentally shaking my head, "I'm not seeing the pills but I'm looking!"

Coach offered, "They're yellow and in a small container and should be on the nightstand."

Putting lustful thoughts about Coach's cockring-bound cock aside, I closed the top drawer and pulled out the bottom one. Sitting beside a box of tissues was a small vial of yellow pills. Bingo! "Got 'em, I think. Are these the ones?" holding up the vial for Coach Lewis to see.

Coach Lewis opened his lidded eyes and nodded in exhaustion and pain, "Yeah, yeah. Give me three please. There's water on the dresser."

I opened the vial and shook out three pills and filled a clear plastic cup with water from a jug on the dresser. "Here you go..." I said as I dropped the pills between his lips and held the cup of water to his mouth. Coach took a sip and swallowed the pills. Despite his infirmity, his moustache was as lush and beautiful as always with his sexy bottom lip showing below. I needed to stay focused and put aside my lust for this man.

"Thanks," he offered as he settled back onto the raised bed.

"Uh Coach, if this is too weird for you with me being a former student, I can ask the office to send someone else," I offered hoping he wouldn't bite.

"Hey Scotty, thanks for the offer but I'm happy to have you here. You seem like someone who would be a great at this kind of work so I consider myself fortunate to have you providing care."

I was relieved to hear Coach's positive response as I could definitely use the money and also, I was happy to be around such a hot man. It meant that I needed to focus on the job and put aside any horny thoughts, at least until I got home and could rub one out in privacy. Feeling some sense of accomplishment with the meds handled, I started to wonder what else was on my to do list in the kitchen when I noticed a second vial of yellow pills sitting behind the lamp on the top of the nightstand. Warily, I reached for them and read the label, "Hydrocodone." While the coach rested, I reached for the first bottle of yellow pills that I had just given him to compare and read, "Tadalafil." Uh oh.

"Um, Coach Lewis. What are these?" holding up the second vial. Coach blearily opened his eyes and looked from the second bottle to the first bottle peering at the labels.

"Those are my pain meds," nodding towards the second bottle, "Don't tell me I just took three Cialis pills?" indicating the first bottle. I nodded. "Oh shit! Great..." he sighed as he leaned back in the bed in frustration, "Don't worry about it Scotty, it's my own fault. You did ask. Just give me three pain pills, I can't stand this pain," as I stood there in shock. Damn, why hadn't I checked the label?

I quickly removed three pills from the second bottle and dropped them into Coach's mouth and gave him a sip of water to wash it down. I was disappointed in myself for giving my client the wrong medicine. It was such a rookie mistake but at least it was an erectile dysfunction drug versus something more serious. Still, this wasn't good.

"Thank you Scotty. If there's anything you need to do, go ahead. I just need some time for the real pills to work and then I should be able to think again. Frankly, I've been horny as hell stuck in this bed and the last thing I need is the Cialis but what's done is done. I don't even need Cialis, we just picked it up for a lark. Don't worry, it 'should' be okay."

I gloomily headed out to the kitchen leaving Coach Lewis resting and spotted Mrs Lewis' instructions on the counter. Did Coach just tell me he was horny? The whole situation felt surreal. Here I was looking after someone I only knew as a coach and a teacher but had secretly lusted after for years while still firmly planted in the closet at the time. I hadn't even known his first name until today and now he was in the room down the hall, half naked, horny, and relying on my care. Stay focused Scotty.

I grabbed Mrs Lewis' note and started reading through the list of tasks. Apparently there was a meal in the fridge I needed to warm up and feed to Coach. Other tasks included helping him with a bedpan if needed, giving him a wash, and otherwise just spending time with him. Seemed like a fairly typical shift except for the fact that this was Coach Lewis, my favorite DILF. Was I actually going to be giving my hunky high school gym teacher a sponge bath at some point? Also, I hadn't forgotten the small fact that I had just overdosed him with Cialis. This was going to be an interesting evening.

I heated up the meal, grabbed a tray and walked back to the bedroom. Coach Lewis seemed much more comfortable and had some color back in his face. "Sorry you have to see me like this Scotty but I really do appreciate you helping out. I feel a lot better, the pain pills are working."

"Glad to hear it Coach. I'm really sorry about the pill mixup, I should have been paying more attention."

"Don't worry about it, that was my fault. I forgot we even had Cialis, they're probably way past their expiry date. At least no one ever died from a hard-on, at least I hope so," he joked as he sheepishly looked down at his crotch. Oh my god, I could see a thick ridge of hard cock pressed against his hospital gown extending from his crotch all the way up past where his belly button would be. Coach Lewis appeared to be hung like a horse and past its expiry date or not, the Cialis was working!

"Uh, wow. Jeesh, sorry about that," I stuttered as I tried to look away. I could feel my own dick harden in response with Coach's rigid tool within arm's reach and barely hidden by the flimsy hospital gown. Trying to change the subject, I said, "Um, are you ready for dinner? It looks like I'll have to give you a hand... with dinner I mean." Shit, Coach is going to think I'm an idiot.

"Yeah, dinner would be great." I put the tray on a nearby table and rolled it over Coach's lap. As I did, the bottom of the tray must have bounced against his hard dick as he groaned and jerked in response.

"Oops, sorry Coach."

"It's fine Scotty. Unfortunately, it's probably the most excitement I've had down there in a while," he lamely joked, "Uh, I'll have to ask Cindy to 'help me out' when she gets home. Damn, why did I have to break 'both' arms?"

"Uh, sure, that's a good idea," I stupidly replied while I felt my cock throbbing picturing Coach Lewis' wife stroking his impressive meat later on this evening, teasing him to a loud, messy orgasm. She was one lucky woman. We somehow managed to get through dinner and I took the tray and table away noting he was still hard as fuck under his gown. Focus Scotty, what's next?

"Uh, Coach. Did you need to go to the bathroom? I can grab the bedpan."

"Thanks Scotty, I'm good. I don't think I could take a leak if I tried in my current state." I glanced back down at his barely concealed hard-on and saw it twitch through the gown at that exact moment. It seemed to be hovering an inch or two above his tight abdomen, begging for attention. I tried not to gulp.

"Okay, so... Mrs Lewis was also hoping I could give you a bath if you're okay with that?"

I think we were both a bit uncomfortable given our previous student/teacher relationship, not to mention Coach's raging boner but he said, "Yeah, for sure. I'm way overdue and I probably stink. You're just going to have to work around 'that' if you don't mind," indicating the tent in his gown.

"Don't worry Coach, it happens more often than you'd think, even without the Cialis," I nervously laughed while I started to get things ready. It's true that it wasn't the first erection I had seen in my line of work but typically it's not something you really want to see with most clients. Coach Lewis was the exception.

Sponge baths were old hat for me so I prepared the water, towels, grabbed a clean hospital gown and lay towels on the bed beside Coach. The goal is not to completely expose the client while you're bathing them so I folded back Coach's gown on one side of his torso and leg so his right side was exposed while the gown still covered his left side including his penis, although there remained a gown-covered tube of hard meat flexed on his torso. I tried to ignore it as I used a face cloth to wet him, lather with soap, and rinse, all while his cock bounced and twitched under the flimsy gown. I finished by patting down his right side with a dry towel. Even partially wrapped in plaster, Coach was still a gorgeous man and I was secretly enjoying myself but made sure to keep my crotch pushed against the bed so Coach couldn't see my hard-on through my scrubs. For his part, he tried to relax and let me work but the Cialis seemed to make him hyper sensitive to any physical touching. When I was lathering and wiping his broad chest and touched his nipple, he let out a deep groan. I sensed he was trying not to respond but the bath was not helping to reduce his arousal. Coach Lewis was hot and bothered with no relief in sight.

Despite this, we tried to chat about different things including my nursing plans, high school, and his motorcycle accident. I had cleaned both sides of his front other than his crotch area so I told him I was going to fold back his gown and clean his pelvic area if he was okay with that.

"Yes for sure Scotty. Go for it. Sorry again about the erection, I feel like some kind of pervert."

"No worries Coach, it's totally understandable," I replied. This was the moment I dreaded, and looked forward to. I gingerly grabbed the bottom of his gown and folded it carefully back over his chest fully exposing for the first time what looked like a 9 or 10 inch rock-hard cock with big, heavy balls hanging low between his legs. It looked like Coach or his wife had manscaped him at some point as his balls were mostly hairless and there was a light amount of pubic hair despite his otherwise hirsute body. Coach's cock was a deep purple in color with the tip hovering an inch or so above a decent puddle of pre-cum pooled on his chiseled abs. I quietly took a deep breath as I looked down in awe at my high school coach erect and naked on his back. Whoa!

"Um, I'm going to have to touch your penis and testicles to do this Coach".

"Yeah, yeah, of course Scotty. Just do what you need to do. I'm fine".

With consent in place, I proceeded to carefully wash and rinse the area around Coach's cock including his lower abs, upper thighs and the area under his balls. Coach let out a few soft moans as I maneuvered his balls and cleaned the area under his plump tool as I inevitably bumped into his cock. I noticed a steady flow of precum was oozing from the head of his increasingly rigid dick. Trying not to be obvious about it, I couldn't stop staring at his dick. I never imagined I would be in this situation and I was glad that I was leaning against the bed although I could feel myself leaking precum and was worried it was soaking through the front of my scrubs.

With nothing left to clean on his front, I grabbed the bar of soap and began to lather up his full, smooth balls. I could tell Coach was struggling as he tried not to moan out load or twitch in response. As my soapy hands moved upwards to lather his thick tool, my fingers could barely reached around his girth. Coach involuntarily thrust into my slippery fingers letting out a loud grunt. "Oh man, sorry about that, I couldn't help it! It feels so good. Fuck, this is so frustrating and embarrassing!"

"No problem at all Coach. It's completely natural and I feel like it's my fault you're having to deal with the pills anyways. Um, is it okay if I keep going?"

"Yeah, for sure, I'm fine," Coach replied as he leaned back and closed his eyes trying to remain still and detached. Despite his efforts, I could still hear soft groans and whimpers coming from him, and feel him jerk and twitch as I finished lathering up his throbbing cock and began to rinse off the soap with a clean facecloth. Coach's breathing was short and shallow as I took a dry towel and began to pat dry around his balls and cock. I could see he had a fresh dollop of precum oozing from the head of his tool and wiped that off as I finished drying him, causing him to jerk slightly. A new drop of precum immediately appeared at the tip of his throbbing penis. I so wanted to lean forward and taste him.

I noticed Coach was staring at my crotch while I worked so I looked down to see that not only was my hard-on clearly visible through my scrubs, there was a spreading stain of pre-cum showing through the fabric where the tip of my cock was. Fuck. I pressed myself back against the side of the bed and tried to hide my obvious arousal.

"Uh Scotty, can I ask you a personal question?" Coach said as I turned my head back towards him. He was panting slightly as he lay back on the bed with a clean gown covering his upper body, and his lower body exposed.

"Sure Coach, ask away," I responded wondering where this was going.

"Thanks. I know it's none of my business, but, um... are you gay?" nodding towards my crotch.

Feeling somewhat cornered but resigned, I sighed and responded, "Yeah I am Coach. It's my turn to apologize, it's completely unprofessional of me to have an erection. I just keep fucking up today it seems. I probably shouldn't be saying this but I've had a crush on you since high school but I thought I could put that aside and be professional about it. Obviously I'm failing at it. I'm really sorry Coach, I can pack up my stuff and get out of your way."

"No Scotty, it's okay. Stay," Coach quickly responded, "I mean, it's cool Scotty. I'm actually a bit flattered. I thought you 'might' be gay but it makes no difference to me either way. I probably shouldn't be saying this myself but for what it's worth, I had a roommate back in university who I occasionally fooled around with. I mean, I never reciprocated or anything but he would uh, give me a handjob or blow me once in a while especially if we had been partying and I was feeling particularly horny. He was really good at it too. He told me once that only a guy knows what feels good for another guy. I'm embarrassed to admit it but I kind of wish he was here right now. Damn those pills!"

Jak0b
Jak0b
104 Followers
12