NW 985

Story Info
A chance encounter on a long flight.
4.3k words
4.61
6.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deposition ran long and I missed my evening flight back to the Northwest. That meant a 7 a.m. flight out from the East Coast. After a wind-slowed flight to the upper midwest and a long walk across the airport, I found myself in MSP sitting on an ancient DC-10, connecting home on an 11 a.m. flight. Northwest ran these birds hard in the 1980s and 1990s, using them to connect hubs and high volume domestic routes such as Minneapolis to Seattle.

Boarding early and thankful that my briefcase full of work was completed, I pulled out my book and looked for a few hours of relaxation. Although old, the DC-10 has a 2-5-2 configuration that minimizes discomfort for those on the windows. This was before wifi, cell phones, iPads, etc., and there were no seat back screens in coach (Northwest was a cheap airline in many ways). With a minimum of 4 1/2 hours ahead of me, it was good to have something to look at.

The seat beside me remained empty until shortly before the door closed. I did not notice at first but a young woman was putting her things in an overhead bin and then sat on the aisle beside me.

My first impression was positive. She appeared to be in her late 20s, almost ten years younger than me. Cate had straight blonde (almost a light brown) hair cut just above her shoulders. Her face was pretty, with a slightly large nose and a mouth that was perhaps a touch wide. Attractive and comfortable was a good way to describe her, at ease with herself and her world. I had a favorable impression from the start. Introducing myself, she smiled and told me her name. Cate had seated herself too quickly and I had not gotten a good look at her figure. She was wearing medium brown wool slacks, a white pullover shirt and a black cardigan sweater. Cate appeared well proportioned, thin, with breasts that gave her sweater shape but were not large.

As we talked I explained my maritime work with her. She worked for a charitable foundation and had been managing a project for a Seattle charity that was setting up computers in public libraries, an advanced technology for the day. Cate, too, had missed her flight the night before and was trying to get home. We chatted about our work while the plane backed away from the gate. The plane then had an equipment problem, causing it to return to the gate for another half hour. By the time we finally pulled away we were over an hour late, talked out and yawning from rising too early that morning.

Takeoff was uneventful. The captain announced that the jet stream was almost directly against us so we were routing north into Canada, stretching the flight to at least five 1/2 hours. A light snack was only marginally appetizing. Conversation had picked up again during the meal and covered music, education and recent movies.

After the trays were cleared, Cate and I both started to yawn again. Apologizing for cutting our discussion short, Cate said that she would like to rest for a little bit. I agreed. Cate had a blanket, which she pulled up above her waist and closed her eyes. I had a pillow, which I placed against the bulkhead and quickly nodded off.

Some time later (only a half hour, as it turned out) I half woke from my nap. Someone was holding my hand. Cate had taken my right hand and was holding it against her outer thigh. My turning must have disturbed her because her eyes flickered. Meeting my look, Cate's eyes popped open as she realized that she had grasped my hand during her own nap. Cate released my hand, simultaneously blushing, smiling and apologizing. I acquiesced to her apology and returned her smile.

We had now been on the plane for almost two hours and had another three or so to go. I asked Cate if she would mind letting me out to use the restroom. Cate obliged and I took the long walk to the back of the plane. There are four restrooms aft on this version of Northwest DC-10s. Two are inboard and forward of the galley, centerline on the fuselage. These are typical aircraft restrooms, cramped and with hardly enough space to turn around. The other two were outboard of the galley, which is in the centerline of the plane. These outboard restrooms are not much wider than a typical aircraft restroom but were much longer, with at least three feet of space between the door and the base of the toilet. The mirror and sink are mounted outboard. I chose the port outboard restroom.

Coming out a minute later, I almost bumped into Cate. She was standing outside, chatting with a flight attendant and waiting for the next restroom. While she went into the port outboard restroom, I stretched. The flight attendants went forward for some reason. When Cate came out of the restroom I was standing near the galley.

She smiled and came over. "Look, I have to apologize again for stealing your hand back there."

"Don't worry, your hands are very soft, I enjoyed it."

Cate batted her eyes and cast them down. "It's just," was all she said and blushed again, "it's just that there is something about the movement of the airplane....."

Catching her drift, I asked, "the engines?"

"That's part of it, the shaking....."

"And the acceleration at takeoff, feeling the thrust push you back in your seat, I know. Same thing can happen on trains."

She half tossed her head aside as a gesture, "what's a girl to do?"

"I think the proper response might be, what's a boy to do when a problem like this arises?"

Cate was now twisting her hair, a classic body language sign of attraction. We were standing about a foot apart.

At five nine and Cate at five seven we were well matched at height and able to look directly into each other's eyes. For the first time I noticed that hers were brown, contrasting with my blue.

Like many women from the Northwest Cate was not wearing any makeup, but it did not matter because she had lovely skin. I was vaguely aware that people were occasionally walking around but not conscious of their presence.

"I have a horrible urge to kiss you."

She blushed again and said "what's stopping you."

"Oh, being in public on an airplane in the galley, it's not the most romantic spot."

"Who's to say it's not romantic," Cate replied as she continued to twist her hair.

I could sense that she was becoming aroused, a feeling I shared. Here was an attractive young woman coming on to me in the middle of an aircraft galley.

All I could stammer was "well it might depend on your idea of romance, but I do want to kiss you." Her eyes closed as I came closer. With that I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Cate's mouth.

"That was nice," she said.

"Agreed." We kissed again, lightly, tenderly, but with a romantic passion that comes from the first kisses between a man and a woman.

I put my left hand around Cate's waist and held her there as we pressed our lips into one. Suddenly we were interrupted when a flight attendant pushed past us with a beverage cart.

"Maybe we should go sit down," I suggested.

"Why, I kind of like it here, we just need to get out of the way," was her somewhat surprising reply. Cate's lips were pursed, showing off her slightly wide mouth, framing straight white teeth.

"The only place to get out of the way is to..." I stopped mid-sentence, aware of the options.

"That lavatory was quite roomy," Cate offered. Without waiting for a reply, she took my hand and tugged me toward the port outboard restroom.

Fortunately it was empty. No one was standing in line and it appeared that no one was around. Cate opened the door and stepped in. I followed and locked the door behind us.

Turning around we were nose to nose. Cate raised her arms and placed them around my neck. "Now we can kiss," she purred.

"And anything else you want," I responded.

"Oooh, that sounds good."

I put my arms around Cate's waist and pulled her against me. Our kisses were now more passionate, animal, frantic.

Running my hands lower, I felt the curve of her bottom, which I cupped gently and pulled into my groin. By now fully erect, my slacks strained to hold the seven inches pushing out. I could sense her warmth through the fabric. Cate pivoted her hips forward and ground them against my cock. She was now moaning through the kiss as our tongues danced back and forth.

As my hands moved around her waist and hips I found a zipper on the right side. Popping the snap, I began to slowly pull it downward. Cate broke our kiss and leaned forward to my ear, "good idea, goooood idea, let me help you."

Having reached the bottom of the zipper Cate stepped back and quickly stepped out of her slacks. She reached to hang them on the small hook on the inside of the door.

"Your turn," she said as reached for my zipper and belt. "Help me" she commanded.

I obliged, undoing the belt and top button while Cate pulled the zipper down.

"Oh that feels like one nice piece of meat" she grinned as she rubbed it. I then stepped out of my pants and hung them on the hook. Cate didn't stop while I was turned around. She reached around me with both hands and reached into my boxers, taking my dick out and starting to pull up gently again and again. "I was right," Cate said in my ear, "I want you in me."

With that I pulled my boxers down and put them on the small counter around the washbasin. "Your turn" I said, reaching up to Cate's waist.

I could not see her panties because of her shirt tails and sweater but found the waistband quickly enough. Pulling the band I could feel the soft cotton against her soft flesh. "Now finish the job" I commanded in turn.

Cate's eyes were now twinkling with a mischievous grin. Not breaking her lock on my eyes, she pulled down and away, placing her knickers next to mine on the wash basin counter. "I've never had sex in an airplane," she said.

"It's a first for me too," I replied, "How should we do this?"

By now Cate had taken the head of my cock and placed it between her thighs, using it to rub against her wetness.

"You are so wet."

"I know, you got me damp back in the seat and it just keeps getting worse." Inspired I pushed my hips forward, impelling my cock further into the gap at the top of her thighs. Cate relaxed slightly and let me further, then clamped down and held my hard member up against her clit and lips.

Cate slid back and forth across the top of my cock, using it as a dildo to rub against and increase her pleasure. "Now" she said, "it doesn't really matter how."

"I don't think we have room for too many positions, but I think if you bend over the commode we can take it from behind."

Cate didn't speak. She released her thighs and my cock, then turned around and bent over. Her ass was magnificent. Cate's hips were generous, like her mouth, but the shape was exquisite. The curve of each hip was an alabaster white. Because she had bent over quite a distance a small patch of pubic hair was visible between her thighs.

"Fuck me" she said and reached back for my hard unit. I stepped up to her.

Cate took my cock and placed it at the entrance to her slit, rubbing it back and forth in the juices. "Take me now and make me cum" she said.

I leaned forward and drove as deep as I could, then pulled out almost all the way. "Oh yeah" was all I could say as I repeated the motion.

Cate moved her legs closer together, which had the effect of bringing her labia tighter around my cock and closing the inner walls around my thrusting. Cate's moaning had returned, lower and deeper this time. Grabbing her hips to steady myself, I continued to administer a deep dicking. Cate pushed back, taking me as deeply as she could.

We pounded at each other for about three minutes before we each hit a peak. I couldn't hold it any longer. The sight of her sweet curves beneath me and the feel of her pussy holding me in was too much.

Cate blurted out "I can feel you getting bigger, cum in me."

I was getting bigger as the moment approached, starting low in my balls and then rising through my member. My vision dimmed for a moment as I peaked and shot deep into her pussy.

That took Cate over the edge. Her hands were clenching two handles alongside the commode, knuckles white. Her body shook violently, quivering from head to thigh as she came.

Continuing to cum myself, shooting still, it was all I could do to hold on myself. We held the peak for a long time until both of us came off the high. Realizing that I had clenched my back muscles to hold

in place, I relaxed and pulled away slightly, but not out.

"Don't go anywhere, I want you in me."

"Don't worry, its just my back."

"Ok old man," she chuckled. Cate then stood up, keeping my cock inside her. She turned her head and we kissed tenderly, lovers now, far beyond where we had been twenty minutes before.

Slowly and gently we disengaged and cleaned up, then dressed. "Do you suppose anyone noticed?" she asked.

"There is only one way to find out," I said, then bravely opened the door, not knowing what to expect. Luckily, there was still no one around. We walked back to our seats and sat down.

"Now what do we do?" Cate said, looking quizzically in my eyes.

"Well, we rest, get a glass of water and try to come back down to earth. I have a car at the airport, would you like a ride home?"

Picking up the clue, she said, "Yes, I would like you to drive me home.

We laughed and chatted the rest of the way, lovers who had shared an amazing moment. The flight finally ended.

We collected our luggage and drove to her apartment. I helped Cate with her bag up to her unit, a one bedroom apartment carved out of an older Victorian-style house. She had done a very nice job decorating, emphasizing English touches and overstuffed, comfortable furniture. Placing her bag in her bedroom, I noticed it was similarly well decorated. When I came back into the living room Cate was just opening a window to let in fresh air. Bent over, her bottom looked as enticing as it had on the airplane. My member twitched.

"What are you thinking about?" Cate asked, putting her arms around my neck.

"Oh, seeing you open that window reminded me about the airplane."

Cate laughed, "only a few hours and after it again, typical."

I smirked and said "what is a boy to do, with you standing there, incredibly sexy, wonderful looking, sweet and a delight to talk to. Of course I'm thinking about it."

"Tell me again about the incredibly sexy part," Cate responded.

"Where do I start, your mouth is simply kissable." With that I kissed her once, twice, a third time.

"Your figure is first rate" I said, running my hands around her hips, "and I haven't even seen all of you. And you are a great conversationalist, today's talk was the best that I have had in a long time."

Cate was blushing, her red cheeks in stark contrast to the dark blonde hair. Her lips were slightly parted and she was breathing deeply.

"So what haven't you seen yet?"

"Well, when we were on the airplane I didn't get all of your clothes off. I've been wondering all afternoon if your body is as glorious above the waist as it is below the waist."

Cate moved slightly closer to me, shifting her hips from side to side, rubbing her front against the protruding bulge on my slacks.

"Your body is pretty glorious below the waist too, if you know what I mean. That sex was so hot there on the plane."

"I guess the only way to find out is to lose some clothes and give it another try" I offered.

"My thoughts exactly, but I would like to shower, it's been a long day already."

"No problem, mind if I join you?"

Cate didn't respond verbally. Instead she took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Her shower was a claw-footed tub with a curtain, placed against one side of the room.

"That will do," I said.

Cate reached up and started to unbutton my shirt. Pulling the tails free, I unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor.

"Nice," Cate said, rubbing her hands across my toned biceps, "I thought you did a good job holding on earlier."

"You did a pretty good job yourself, your knuckles were white as you held on to the grips."

"Lord, I almost collapsed when I came, I thought the only thing holding me up was you," she laughed. By now my shirt and socks were off, so I started to pull Cate's sweater and shirt out of her pants.

"Here, let me help," she said and unsnapped and unzipped her pants. She lay them over the vanity, and stood there looking at me. Looking her up and down, I was impressed at how toned her legs were. I could also see points on the top of each breast. She was breathing deeply. "Now what is it you wanted to see?"

"I want to see the rest of you." Cate obliged. She started with her black cardigan, pulling it up and over her head in one motion. She did the same with her shirt. Placing both on her slacks, she turned back to me.

What I had assumed to be a bra turned out to be a white cotton camisole. It now had points on top of each breast. Her white cotton panties were cut high on the hips. A band of flesh was exposed between the two garments.

"Lovely" was all I could say, "and now."

Cate smiled. She reached down and pulled off her camisole, breaking eye contact only as she pulled it over and off. Looking down I saw two of the most luscious breasts I had ever seen.

Cate was extremely firm and had not needed a bra, although now uncovered I could see that she was nicely endowed, a solid 34C. The areolas were a light pink, matching her fair complexion. At the c

enter of each was a hardened nipple, smaller than a pencil eraser.

"Lovely is an understatement." I stepped forward and kissed Cate again. We had again gone from soft kisses to passionate in seconds. My hands started to play with her hips and then moved up to her breasts. Touching them for the first time confirmed the firmness that I suspected. Lifting them gently, my fingers circled the hard nubs.

Breaking the kiss I leaned down and drew her left nipple into my mouth. I swirled the tip around my tongue, suckling it gently, then drawing it into my mouth. Cate pulled my back into her, forcing the nipple in further. Shifting to the other mound, I sucked that in as well, teasing it. Cate was whimpering now, giving out little sighs.

My hands now dropped to her waist, where I slowly began to pull down her panties. Leaving her breasts I kissed my way down her belly, enjoying the smooth flesh.

Kneeling now in front of her, Cate's knickers fell to the ground. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Continuing my movement I reached the small, sparse patch of dark blonde hair. Not slowing down, I went immediately for her slit, using my tongue to split her lips.

Cate's knees buckled, causing me to lose contact with her.

"Sit here" I told her, gently shifting her toward the corner of her claw-foot tub.

She sat on the corner, eyes closed. I knelt in front of Cate, then began to kiss her knees and thighs, slowly pulling them apart. Moving closer, Cate's legs fell apart displaying all of her charms.

Her lips were full, engorged with blood, a dark pink contrasting with her skin. The skin on the lips and her upper thighs shone in the light from the fluids that were seeping from her womanhood. Licking her thighs I cleaned off the juice, savoring the sweet flavor.

Teasing the outside of the lips I took off all of the juices, then pushed them aside to get access to her clit. It emerged from between the lips, standing firm like a little nipple. I flicked it with my tongue, licking it up and down. Cate now pushed my head into her crotch, holding me in place. I didn't mind. It let me focus attention on her clit. Sucking it with my lips, brushing it with my teeth, twirling it with my tongue, her clit was the center of attention.

As her juices poured out, Cate held me tight. "I'm cumming" she cried, "Lick me, lick me, lick me." There was little else for me to do as she came. Cate's pussy poured forth juice, covering my face. "Oh, fuck, make me cum" she demanded.

12