NYC Conventions

Story Info
Mix a NYC convention with high end wealth and swingers.
10k words
4.66
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTES

This story is for mature adults only. No person is under 35 years old and all have consented completely and without equivocation to their sexual encounters.

BACKGROUND

This is the continuation of a longer story that can be followed if you so choose by going to the authors name on this website. If you just wish to stay with this particular part of the overall story please enjoy.

We are Jake and Toni, a typical young couple trying to break free of the mortgage stress, while raising two girls soon to enter their teens. Jake is hell bent on making it big financially with his single mindedness and passion for stray pussy in the line of work duty causing us to agree to an open marriage. I, Toni have only agreed to continue our marriage in the best interests of their two children. We have been effectively pushed into membership of a US wide swinger's group with Jake to get access to the money people who can make it happen for the family's ambitions.

Jake with a great deal of sleeping with the members wives and I occasionally doing the same (under some level of protest) with their husbands, have won the biggest sales contracts for two months in a row for Consult Co Inc. As a bonus, we get an all-expenses paid one week trip to NYC to attend a major Engineers conference. The conditions for the grant being to identify new targets, contracts and set up for new proposals. The benefits being a $20,000 budget and no questions asked as to how it is spent; meaning stay on Times Square at the majestic old Hotel where the Conference is to be held, with a view to die for, some designer new clothes for me and some of the best entertainment and food in the USA.

MY STORY

The words of Jake are ringing in my ears as we go down in the lift to the Conference dinner in the ballroom "Z P Inc has a multi-million dollar contract out for tender and we are expected by Houston to do absolutely everything possible to lock that in for Consult Co Inc. Needless to say no limits at all on whatever is to be done to win. All those clothes you bought for this trip are all dependent on us winning."

Jake tells me that he has paid a big sponsorship, to the Conference organisers to be on the head table and next to Z P Inc MD and his lady.

As we enter the ballroom all the men are in their black-tie penguin suits and the ladies are dressed, or expensively dressed dependent upon how we women would look at it, in their finest formal dinner gowns with plenty of skin on show. It is clear this night is going to be a very competitive environment with stakes very high and the relationships greatly influenced by the money on show.

The head table is a mixture of old and new money, typical of the oil and gas industry in the US.

As Jake and I approach we are closely reviewed by those assembled, with us apparently the last to arrive. It is an unnerving experience to be checked out from the top of your head to your shoes, with the guys checking out my ample cleavage down through my hips and into the imaginary lingerie underneath. The ladies are more focused on their man's reaction to my intentions, my make-up and silver/diamond jewellery, seemingly calculating where I shopped and how much I spent on tonight's outfit.

Hubby said "tonight I was dress up" and so I did. Ralph Lauren shoestring black shimmering beaded at bodice long length dress low cut to show off plenty of cleavage that clings tightly to my body and swishes as I move. The silver shoes are Ralph Lauren that flash and sparkle as they flex on my feet. My blond hair slips loosely across my shoulders creating an image of a woman confident in herself. The make-up is a softer red lipstick and gentle blue highlighting over my eyes to focus on my baby blues. My only jewellery is a diamond choker chain, silver earrings from the swinger's club and a silver chain around my wrist with a swinger's club pendant. There was no way I could wear a bra under this outfit even if I wanted to do so and the g string was so small as to not to cause an impact on the fall of the dress across my hips.

One could read the minds of the women present. Real competition and keep her away from my cash flow male.

The men were enjoying every step I took towards them and took in my every word as they sought to read the inner Toni.

Impact made.

As we moved to our places on the call of the host, my arm was grabbed by a tall sophisticate lady probably in her early thirties, about my height and weight. If you could pardon the jealousies of most of the women in the room, she could only be described as stunningly beautiful. Her tall figure was that perfect wine glass emphasised by her tight dress. The plenty of skin on show was milk white. Her hair was cut to accentuate her impish facial features; it was carrot red, curly and down to her shoulders and those flashing green eyes just lit up her face. A halter neck green silk long A line dress with a shaping cut over those 38C's that just covered her braless breasts allowing plenty of viewing from the sides with only a small amount of fabric starting low down her back. Her jewellery was on her arms as serious diamond bracelets on each wrist and her ears as dangling earrings which seemed to have an upgraded version of the silver that I wore except with major diamonds imbedded.

"Hi I am Sinead. I am glad you could come this year. Jake has joined us at our place on several of his trips to New York and he has spoken very positively about you. He was right, you are beautiful. Come sit next to me and Jake can sit next to Randolph. Just call me Sin and hubby Randy. That probably better suits us anyway."

The next twenty minutes I could hardly get a word in as Sin told me about herself, her Randy, her New York Irish background and their lives. She was totally open and reading all my reactions. Sin was no innocent redhead and knew precisely what she wanted in life. That was money and power.

Eventually I was able to get a few words in and I knew these had to be chosen wisely and not like some blond bimbo wife who would be easily discounted.

Sin seemed to know a great deal about Jake and myself, so I could drop all the light conversation.

"I notice your special earrings Sin. Did Randy get them for you as a present?"

"Randy and I are members of a social group. These are part of a jewellery collection available exclusively to members. You will see Randy got the cufflinks. Unless I am mistaken you are wearing the same basic design work on those earrings, so you are also members of that same group?"

"Yes, well observed Sin. Joined a few months ago and attended their annual executive meeting down in Cancun."

"You know Janice then I assume? She was on the executive the last time we met in NYC."

This surprised me, but I got away with a nod.

"Knowing her I am sure she would want us to show you and Jake the special and unique places in NYC that her and hubby visited with us."

"Well Toni we should change the subject lest people get the wrong impression. Talk further after dinner. This menu looks superb tonight."

The dinner was exactly that, along with some great Californian reds and sparkling whites.

"Toni I am going outside for a break, care to join me?"

We picked up our handbags, smiled at our busy husbands engrossed in their business and went outside the ballroom to a quiet room set off from the Engineers gathering.

Sin picked a small coffee room available and strode ahead. She had a perfect rear end, nicely proportioned on top of long slender legs. Her dress was light sensitive so you could see the outline of her body through it as she walked towards a light source. The back of her dress was tied together with multiple strips, allowing freedom of movement and observation of her many attractive features.

She sat down on a luxurious leather lounge, crossed her legs and allowed the split in her dress to expose a long length of leg. She teased by allowing that gap to widen and by having her leg bounce lightly every so often to get one's eyes focused.

I sat opposite with my black coffee in hand wondering how she would discuss the obvious. I bent forward to allow her to speak quietly in case we were disturbed. She enjoyed my cleavage and the occasional glimpse of nipples.

She was direct. No nonsense and straight to the point.

"Your husband has been joining us at our parties over the last few months and he has become quite a hit amongst our local lady members. Jake has even stayed over at our place up the coast when Randy had to travel. He is a fabulous lover, but I am sure you are aware of that. We have enjoyed many nights together, even when Randy has been there for a menage-a-trois as we may say."

I was not fully aware of this situation, but I could not let on in the circumstances.

"Jake has been telling me just how much he has enjoyed New York. He is a bit of a devil isn't he now?"

"Toni, I assume you are comfortable with our swinging ideals?"

"Jake and I have agreed we keep to what we call a wider open marriage, without going wild like some of the members we met in Cancun. Yes, a wider marriage group rather than a blanket swinging approach is where we are at, while we find our feet so to say."

"What do you think of sex with women?"

"Why not?"

"You and Janice would have got on well. She swings both ways does our Janice."

"Do you find Randy and I attractive enough to enter into your personal marriage group?"

I looked at Sin and watched her closely sizing up all my body language and the words that I was choosing.

"Without the slightest doubt. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever met and a tall healthy Randy does have the wild look about him with that trimmed beard, despite his conservative clothes, to suggest he would be great in bed. I for one would like to explore that option if it were available this week."

"Randy tells me that he has invited you and Jake up to our suite tonight. Are you willing to come and get to know each other better?"

"Has Jake said Yes?"

"That is my understanding."

"Well then that is settled isn't it. Tell Randy that is fine by me. Just lead the way when and tell us how you wish that to occur and we will be there."

"Randy has one test, if you can call it that?"

"Tell me, test?"

"When we go back to the dining room the boys will be finishing up their drinks. He wants you to sit next to him and I will sit next to Jake. Please take off that g string you are wearing on the way back and surreptitiously put it in his pocket. If you do he will know you are fine with everything that will occur in our suite."

"And how did you know I was wearing a g string?"

"Oh, I miss little in the way of your choices. Besides, I do not wear any nickers when we come to these events as I love to tease Randy dreadfully. He is rather forward so we don't waste time otherwise spent making love. He tells me that I am outrageous, but he loves me so he puts up with my foibles."

Enough said so I had another decision point. Go ahead and comply or that would be the end of any contract negotiations.

We ended that chat sipping the dregs of our coffees and reading each other through what we had just said.

Sin lead the way again via the women's toilet and met me outside following me back to the dining room and the head table. I could imagine her smiling to Randy as we approached. I sat down next to him and she to Jake.

We carried on with light conversation for a while as I bent forward towards Randy seemingly to pick up something I had dropped on the carpet and put something black in his coat pocket. He smiled as his hand drifted down to discover what had been placed there. He seemed pleased.

Meanwhile Sin was now facing Jake immediately next to him and sitting forward on her seat. Jake was interested. Because of the long tablecloth covering the areas below eyesight I could not ascertain what was happening below the table, but I could see Jakes shoulder moving suggesting his arms were not still and likely working their way freely up Sin's legs below the table.

I twisted in my seat to face Randy allowing my dress to rise. Randy's long arms and fingers seemed instantly attracted to my legs because they soon were lifting my dress further up, little by little and soon were approaching the growing moisture between my thighs.

Should I do anything to stop those hands and risk everything Jake was seeking to achieve? It was far too late for that thought. Matters had gone way too far.

I slipped forward further on my seat as if listening to and answering a question, purpose being to ensure that it was less obvious to anyone who may be watching what was happening between my legs, while allowing Randy's hands closer access to my groove.

By the time Randy's fingers had almost reached my clit I was approaching a place where there was no return. I was dramatically moist down there.

Fortunately for me and my modesty Randy had learned all his information requirements and completed the test. His hands retreated to his napkin to enable him to wipe off my pre-cum.

"Honey I think we should retire to our suite for a nightcap?"

Sin smiled, pushed Jakes hands back, looked around to see most of the guests at the dinner had left and passed a copy of their room key to Jake.

"See you in a few minutes in Suite 711. Just use the key when you are ready".

Jake and I waited for our hosts to leave to give us time to think through what we have got ourselves into and how we should react. We sat back in our chairs in the dining room as the staff cleared the room.

"Well husband now what?"

"We go upstairs and play it by ear."

"Sin tells me you have been enjoying her pussy regularly and have participated in threesomes with Randy. You should know what to expect?"

"Toni if we get this one contract our shares in Consult Co Inc double, meaning I have done my best here and all I can add is to expect the unexpected."

"My reading of Sin is she has planned this night and we are walking into her suite knowing we just have to accept what goes?"

"Could be and it should be one heck of a night and morning if I know their energies."

"OK we go to their suite and from then on our fate is in their hands. No limits. If we do not this contract of yours is dead in the water and you get the wrath of your CEO and the rest of your Board."

"Thanks, my dear husband for setting me up. I tell you now that as I am locked in, I am going to be totally out of character. My mind is going to be blown away from all the screwing and fucking tonight, so I just lose all care and responsibility. Don't you dare come back at me for what happens tonight. Agreed?"

"Agreed. We better get going upstairs."

From that conversation I can only determine that Jake could not care what happens to me and our marriage. He is totally fixated on that contract and I am nothing more than an unpaid prostitute.

I looked at him with one deep stare, picked up my handbag and walked towards the lifts.

There were no words spoken between us until we got to Suite 711 door.

From now on I go into my best smile and go forward come what may.

"You have the key. Your decision."

Jake stepped forward and put the key into the lock and turned it, with no hesitation.

As we opened the door and stepped in, the luxury of this suite just took over the senses. Huge rooms with beautiful old-style artworks of nudes adorned the walls with ten feet ceilings and plush burgundy carpets. Satin and lace drapes from floor to ceiling covered huge windows that probably opened out onto a long balcony. There was a long dining table and several older style button back leather lounges in the open area before the room narrowed towards several rooms that turned out to be bedrooms. The small bedrooms would have luxurious silk sheets because they were so delicate to the touch, smooth, soft and sensuous.

The one large bedroom had a huge single semi-circular bed supported by a massive wooden headboard with what appeared to be slats along its length. This bed took up at least 50% of the room space with little additional furniture apart from a couple of small bedside tables at the edge of each end of the bedhead. What emphasised this room and its contents was a magnificent glass chandelier in the centre that had the impact of highlighting that bed and what may be occurring on it.

"Glad you could join us" came from Randy on one of the massive leather lounges.

"Grab a glass over there on the table and come over here, after you have checked out the suite."

The rest of the suite was incredible, high end NYC and stunning, along with the obvious cost.

My eyes must have been bulging at the extravagance, the opulence and the uniqueness of the suite because as we moved to the lounges we were greeted by a chorus of "we love it too and we stay here every time the social club meets in NYC."

"You will have noticed the signs around the hotel promoting Love and Let Live. There is a big charity fundraiser this weekend and we will be part of that for the next two days. But more of that later, maybe over breakfast?"

"Come sit over there opposite and let us talk about what we could not downstairs."

"I trust you do not mind. I changed into something more comfortable. I forget my manners; come with me and I will show you some lingerie I bought today, while Randy and Jake talk things over."

Sin game me her hand and led me to the walk-in robe.

"Do you like this cover I have on, because I have another like it in white?"

Here was Sin in the most beautiful of soft green lace and mesh bathroom wrap coats parading in front of me. It was not designed to cover much at all, more likely it was designed to tease. The lace parts covered those key spots around the bodice and hips, with some delicate lace trims to add to the feminine appeal. When she moved it rubbed against her rear and her nipples that by now were well extended waiting for action. She also had one of her nipples pierced and a droplet hung down against the mesh. She had kept her earrings and one light chain around her ankle suggesting something more than willingness to participate in the social club's activities. She was stunning and just oozed sex appeal. No wonder my Jake had succumbed to her charms.

She had sent a literal fortune on her lingerie and some of those dresses that hung in that robe. All were adventurous in their presentation and really displayed this lady as driven by sex. Deep cleavages, low-cut back to the dresses and lingerie, mesh open areas and fine strip supports and straps. There was an ample amount of leather minis and bodices to interest the mind. But why so much for one weekend?

Sin answered that without being asked. "We have a big weekend coming and I always need plenty of clothing changes to fit in. Do you love this ball gown? I am going to wear this tomorrow night at the masked ball."

She just flicked off her bathroom coat to leave her totally naked and took the dress of the rack to slip into from her ankles upwards.

Now I just smiled as she was such an exhibitionist, flaunting her great body and most probably trying to get me more aroused than she thought I was. Trust is I did not need more arousal as my gap kept telling me as it leaked between my legs.

The shoe-string straps held up the flimsiest dress of silver and red sparkling beads and lace, interwoven with mesh for support. It was designed as a striking dragon with her groin being the place for the dragon's fire breathing tongue. Her body fitted it like a glove, shaping and elevating her curves as a seductress extraordinaire. The long slit up the leg was well designed for exploration.

She turned her back to me with "just feel this material. It just glides over the figure and gives me a tremendous high."

I knew what Sin wanted and that was what she was going to get.