NYC High End IPO

Story Info
Hot wife introduced to NYC S&M by refined money men.
5.3k words
4.15
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IPO MARKETING TO THE HIGH NET WORTHS OF NYC

Background

Jake and I (Tony) are in NYC exclusively to promote and manage the float of a company on the NASDAQ that Jake (my husband) and five of his university friends had been building progressively over the ten years to the point it was now turning over revenue of over $20 million per year. Consult Co Inc had been successful because every one of the six had lived and breathed engineering for the resources industry.

Ever since the decision was made by the six guys to float to fund the company's continuing growth, the wives had all been brought in "to do whatever it takes" to get that float done and "dusted". Literally "whatever it takes" meant exactly that, no limits and go hard.

Jake and I have broken down a lot of barriers by joining a very private club US wide involving high net worth individuals participating as swingers. The reality was that we now had an open marriage and we both actively enjoyed sex outside our marriage bed.

Today, Jake, I and three other directors are attending a large investment conference promoting Consult Co Inc by providing an open forum presentation and networking with the delegates. Moshie, our lead broker, had done a lot of "arm twisting" to get us on the podium. Interest in Consult Co Inc was obviously very high given the state of the progress of the resources industry as part of the climate change transition.

There were so many potential investors and deal makers there that we needed to split up and I (Tony) was allocated to network with a specialised management group (Wealth Co Inc) that controlled investment pools totalling cash invested of over $1 billion. My task was to get a meeting for our four directors before the weekend with the Wealth Co Inc investment team attending the conference. The only aids provided were a credit card with a decent limit and a memory stick containing a promo package.

The Conference Cocktail Party

It took me a while to find the Wealth Co Inc team in the throng and the babble of all these money makers and that was as the gong sounded for the end of free drinks. All seemed to be making plans for this evening as I interrupted. They obviously liked the look of this blond lady dressed sophisticated business sexy because they all stopped talking and put away their mobiles.

"Hi Guy's. I was hoping to catchup with your people to talk over what you thought of the Consult Co Inc presentation."

The tallest guy, around mid-fifties, BOSS suit and tie, slight build and very well presented, took the lead checking me out while the others listened and watched.

"Hi there. I am Mike, the team manager. We were as a matter of fact. Do you work for Consult Co Inc? Our research shows all the directors are male. A bit of a downer there in todays "me too world"? Something you guys are working to change?"

"I am the Marketing Assistant to one of the Divisional Managers, who is a Director. Yes, the Board has been talking about taking on a few new Directors before we float and a few women's names are being bandied. Here is my card."

I handed out four business cards all showing my single name and my title as head of marketing to Jake's Division. I saw they were subtle in noticing I had a wedding ring as they took my cards from my left hand. They were very friendly and welcomed the card swap with direct eye contact.

"That is great and in today's world very sensible."

"I am sorry, but we are about to head off to a dinner booking at our hotel and then up to our suite where we were going to watch an NBL game. We have a small investment in one of the teams, the NY Nicks. Please join us if you like, but it will be a blokey evening?"

"It just happens I am free this evening as all the Directors will be off elsewhere entertaining and catching up with delegates. If you guys are happy to have me, I promise not to put a dampener on your night. You should know we have had season tickets for the last four years in the Houston Rockets and I attend most of their weekend home games. Probably I will be a bit biased so you may have to put up with my barracking? Is that fine with you guys? If you like I will shout the red wine and tequilas."

The speed with which they unanimously agreed suggested they probably had heard this pitch before, but maybe not from an attractive woman dressed to impress.

We headed for the taxi rank. Jake gave me a smile as our group passed nearby.

Mike shuffled us on to a people mover, with him providing the gentleman's hand up and all the guys obviously standing back checking out my legs as I lifted myself up into steps and seat of the high entrance taxi.

As I twisted my body to face forward my frilly mini skirt rolled up giving all the guys a good look at my thigh highs and virtually the entire length of my legs just short of my silk and lace nickers. I did not hurry to correct this until after all the guys took their seats. A short smile to Mike sufficed as I brushed my hands down my legs to smooth out the dress and put what little cloth there was under my legs. My plan worked and these guys seemed to be gentlemen who appreciated an attractive woman in their presence. Time would tell on that reality.

The Taxi and Dinner

The taxi was confined allowing Mike to sit next to me in a tight fit. I ignored the need for him to put his hand on my knee and his elbow brushing my soft bra encased right boob. Could he have sat next to me without doing so is subject to conjecture, but as far as I was concerned the play was to fit in with the "blokey" feel for the evening and go with the flow.

Their hotel was close to Times Square and the Convention Centre, meaning the trip took only fifteen minutes despite the NYC traffic. In that time zone he asked all the normal questions and he found out a lot about me and Consult Co Inc people. The feedback I got was all summed up in one simple sentence....

"The Wealth Co Inc team only invest in close family investments that uphold the highest standards of propriety and corporate governance, with a track record of performance over several years."

The guys in the forward seats seemed much more interested in tonight's game than the conversation going on between Mike and I, which sent a profound message of trust especially considering their choice of words was sophisticated.

They all had Harvard Business School pins in their lapels, suggesting a clone approach to the decisions. It was interesting that Mike tested me on my observations later in the evening over dinner.

Extracting the five from the taxi proved slow and Mike, ever the gentleman, assisted me out with a strong hand in mine. His eyes were distracted enough to note the only way I could get out was to swivel in the seat that clearly flashed my expensive nickers between my legs. There was enough buttons on my silk blouse undone to give the guys a full view down to the edge of my soft lace demi bra. He was clearly adding a mental picture of myself as the evening progressed. There was no doubt he was interested in me as a woman, but he was subtly saying today's financial world is very different to the world of Mr Epstein.

The hotel was old school and the restaurant perfectly matched to the image. Deep plush luxury carpets, classic shaped tables, pre managed tableware and a range of classic cut glasses.

The waiters and the sommelier fussed around helping us get seated, our orders were taken and comforts met.

"One thing Jules we have to be out of here by 8.00pm, so we can catch the Nicks game in our suite."

The stage was set.

I was seated at a round table with four very wealthy guys, all of whom were driven by the search for money and the highest standard of living achievable in fashionable NYC. They did not pretend to be normal folk. They wanted to be special and demanded to be so. I needed to be careful to reflect that in my answers to their searching questions. These were not the type and style of person I would normally associate with back home. Each was refined and subtle in their viewing of my legs and cleavage every time I leant forward.

Their questions were so much deeper than I would ever expect from an equivalent dinner in Houston. They wanted to know all I could provide verbally about the history and culture of Consult Co Inc and its people, but even more so about what research we had done on them and their capital raising tombstones. So much intensity and so driven in the feedback; the package could only be a warning.

The first course came and went with a delicate white.

It was time for me to change the mood of the evening by softening the questions, talking more broadly about entertainment, favourite music, my passion for solid red wines and for outdoor sports like horse riding, sailing, swimming and golf.

They challenged me to order the red wine for our next course, all having requested beef for our mains. My answer was to select the most robust wine on the menu from the Napa Valley that I knew very well from my wine tastings trips with Jake.

"You did not order a French red? There were plenty there" came from Mike.

The question was pointed, as were most of theirs tonight.

"This red is a private bin. It is big and bold. The flavour is intense on the palate. The colour is almost black and the value for money compared to the French alternatives just stood out to compliment your meat dishes. Besides I am a passionate American."

My intention was to tell them I am more interested in American product, sensible control of costs and buying what I know will be excellent rather than choosing over-priced unknown qualities.

You never know if your answers are correct in the financial climate of a place like NYC, but the fact the guys ordered a second bottle of my choice as we consumed our mains suggested I got a lot right.

It was nearing 8.00pm. Mike refused to let me pay for the red wine. He took over the approval of the charge to his room as I took my leave to go to the ladies rest room.

Now I had big decisions to make. I knew that I had no choice other than to go to the guy's suite to "watch the Nicks game" if I was going to get an appointment for my directors before the weekend. How do I play my hand? How sexy do I come across? Do I appear available and to all four men or just Mike? How long do I stay? How active do I barrack for the teams playing and would it be a good idea to barrack for the team playing the Nicks?

I met the four in the foyer.

"Do you guys enjoy Tequila? We southerners play a little competition with our Mexican neighbours and their drink."

As we were getting closer to start time, they lifted their palms upwards as if to say up to you.

Maybe the fact that I had undone two more of the top two buttons on my white silk blouse may have had some impact on that decision?

Mike gave me a passkey to his room as they all went to the lift and I to the bottle shop in the hotel to get my favourite Tequila.

The Games in the Suite

By the time I got to their suite the game was flowing and the hooting and hollering was well entrenched.

"That referee must be blind to let that foul through."

"How clumsy is that shooter."

"What is going on here? We are down 15 points at quarter time and they are playing all over us."

The shouts went on and on and the fact that the Nicks were losing badly was not lost on the four guys.

I knew was time to make whatever play I needed or lose that moment. I knew the coach of the Nicks from his previous stint down south and had an idea as to what his game plan was going to be. He seemed to be keeping back some of his top guards from being aggressive on their body blocks and his top shooter of the last four games was sitting on the bench.

I issued the challenge to their masculinity by saying OK let us start betting on the next plays and the looser must down a shot of Tequila. I bet on the opposition increasing their lead to half time and I only had to down one shot when the shooter rimmed out. The others between them had to drink shots that consumed half the bottle.

By three quarter time I had to fudge my drink so I was shooting half water half Tequila. The Nicks were down 20 points and I played my win card.

"I bet that the Nicks win this game and by not less than ten points and if I win you guys meet my directors for a business lunch "show and tell" tomorrow at our cost. If the Nicks win by less than 10 points or lose then I leave it up to you guys what my loss will be; no limits there."

By this time all of the four had plenty of red wine and Tequila shots under their "belts". Their bravado was up, although I suspect Mike had been controlling his alcohol intake.

Mike took control as if he knew the result with "no limits?"

"No limits" I said with a deliberate slur as if to suggest the alcohol was getting to me. Truth is it was but not to the extent they thought.

"Done." Came the response.

Allowing for all the time outs and injury stoppages the next quarter took 30 minutes, the remainder of the Tequila bottle and a few miniature bottles in the bar. All bar me and I am sure Mike, were well "under the weather" and the barracking was totally over the top.

That last minute of play was so intense with the deliberate fouls and free throw line shooting. The Nicks were leading by eight with twenty seconds to go.

The Nicks lead shooter had scored twenty points in the last quarter and he runs flat out down the court dribbling the ball past the opposition guards only to be fouled as he lifted himself to dunk the winning double pointer.

The crowd go wild and the four guys are silent as the shooter bounces the ball of the back rim into a one pointer success. The Nicks had won but by how much. That last point meant a lot.

The milli-seconds counted down as the shooter firmed himself on the free throw line, balanced himself and shot. The ball lifted delicately towards the hoop, hit the front and bounced upwards, rimming itself around the hoop. The silence was deafening around the court, in the suite and around our floor as the ball chose its path.

It dropped through the hoop and the Nicks had won by ten.

Mike cracked open the champagne in his fridge celebrating the win. By the time we had consumed that bottle all of us were past caring. Mike and I sat stunned on the lounge as the others disappeared off to their rooms.

"Well, a deal is a deal. Tomorrow at midday in the business suites in this hotel for one hour. You played that perfectly. You are one hot lady."

"Why don't we find out just how much so?"

Mike looked at me as I lifted his hand to my knee and slid it up between my legs to a very wet and lubricated groin.

"Give you any ideas?"

I put my hand behind Mike's shoulders and brought him towards my lips. He did not need further temptation.

"No nickers?"

"No bra either. When it looked like I was going to lose I visited the ladies."

"You meant it when you said no limits?"

"Yes, but let's say it was always going to be only me and you."

He lifted himself with me at the same time and undid the remaining buttons on my blouse.

"I love your perky breasts. Soft, smooth, great shape and that nipple is getting interested."

I lifted his hands to each and slid my hands behind me to undo the zip in my dress. It slipped to the ground.

"If we do what comes naturally, am I going to have problems with your husband?"

"No. I am living in a totally open marriage and am almost certain husband is going to enjoy himself tonight. Why not us?"

"I am not usually into casual sex."

"Well then we don't make it casual. Every time we can get together?"

"Two last questions, why me?"

"Am surprised there. Great looking guy. Powerful and sophisticated man. A man I believe who would be very discreet and married like myself, so not looking for a partner. Why would I not, is the better question. Besides all that drink and barracking has made me horny."

"The second and last, are you OK with ribbed condoms?"

"Absolutely and I love the extra feel I get from ribbed."

"How can I refuse such a gorgeous lady."

Mike picked me up as if I was some light package and carried me to his bedroom. He lay me down on his bed and surveyed my body taking his time to enjoy his next move. His looks were drawn out as he checked out my boobs, down through to my obviously moist shaved pussy, long legs and lusting eyes.

"How game are you and do you trust me enough?"

"Very, yes unless you prove otherwise and how about you get your clothes off?"

I opened my legs wider displaying my two entrances brazenly, with a come hither look.

"Behind you on the bed are some Velcro restraints that I would like you to attach to your wrists. I intend you introduce you to the world of S&M New York style. If I am reading you well, the next hour or so is going to challenge your comfort zone and bring you to a new reality of sexual pleasure that you will want to repeat often for the rest of your maturity."

"The only things I want you to confirm is NO drugs of any nature and no cameras."

"Totally against any drugs use. Never had any in my place or in any hotel room I may use. The drug of sexual pleasure does not need that form of body abuse. I would never involve myself in anything that was not consensual. Cameras tend to have a two-edged sword so there are none here."

I smiled and gestured for Mike to get rid of his clothes while I attached the two restraints and laid back on the bed face up enjoying the sight of a very sizable cock waiting to penetrate my now well lubricated pussy.

His body was showing the signs of a slightly greying fifty-year-old man who had worked hard to maintain his fitness all his life. There was not an ounce of fat on him. His arms were solid and his chest well-muscled. Any sensible horny woman would welcome him between her legs for an hour of pleasure.

Opening the drawers to the side of his bed Mike took out a long thick dildo, some lube, a box of ribbed condoms, a light silver chain, a nipple clamp and a feather.

He went to his cupboard and returned with a leather whip, a leather head covering mask and an ice bucket.

"Intrigued? Worried?"

"No just getting horny with anticipation."

"Do you have a NO or stop word?"

"Truth is I do not want to have one. Stop teasing me."

His smile was superb.

The leather mask was put on over his head and all the lights in the room were turned off bar one over the bed providing a gentle illumination.

He maintained eye contact probably trying to assess how far he could go without objection. I had no intention of any objection.

Kneeling on the bed next to me ice cubes were applied to my left boob, slipping away around every little bump on my nipple. The feeling of how he applied just enough pressure and in the right spots meant he had done this many times before. The nipple tingled and it produced a ripple effect down through my body, over my pussy and down to my knees.

He smiled, knowing I was enjoying the sensations.

Next was my right boob and nipple around my nipple ring to which he gave plenty of attention.

Both nipples sprung to attention and hard enjoying the coldness and the sensations throbbing down my torso.

"I am going to attach this sliver chain to your rings. It will give you plenty of sensations when you are more advanced than today in the world of S&M. Will you keep it on for me?"

"Sounds fun but like what?"

He pulled gently of the chain, while he kept applying the ice cube to my right nipple.

The coldness and the slight pain flowed to my brain signalling to Mike that I liked whatever he was doing.

"I can see you are going to be a great student Toni."

He twisted my aroused left nipple generating a little pain and then drooped his head to my left boob, nibbling, licking and sucking, while he gently tugged on that silver chain.

12