NYE Hotel Takeover Pt. 01

Story Info
A girlfriend tags along to the NYE hotel takeover party.
6.7k words
4.65
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers

This is a story that just took place at a New Year's Eve party we attended, and I figured I would write about it while it was still fresh in my mind. It was an exclusive swinger's party, so if that type of lifestyle offends you, this probably isn't a story for you. Feel free to comment, but please be tasteful. Negative comments will be deleted for obvious reasons. My wife and I just thought that some may enjoy hearing about the story as much as we enjoyed living it. Our friends that we met (other than Brittany) have their real names changed in the story to conceal their identities.

My wife Amy and I have been married several years and have been recreational swingers for the last ten or more. We don't consider it a "lifestyle" for us per se, since we only partake a couple times a year. We usually try to attend events around the holidays at organized hotel takeover parties that are themed. Our most recent party was a New Year's Eve complete hotel takeover. We had discussed attending a few months back, but we were still uncertain whether we would at that point. I went ahead and booked a hotel room anyway just in case.

We are now mostly empty nesters in our late forties. I say mostly because we still have two in college that are home sporadically. Before we go any further, I'd also like to clarify the fact that just because we attend these types of parties doesn't mean we go and hook up with people every time. There has to be a mutual attraction physically and by personality before we even consider swapping partners. You can usually tell right away if you're going to click with someone, and then you let it play out from there. There are certain times that you find the right couple or single that just ignites the lust in your bodies.

We have a family friend named Brittany that has recently joined us on a couple of our outings. It happened by chance one evening after we had a few friends over for a BBQ and pool party. We have known Brittany for several years and our youngest boys grew up playing sports together, so she's been to our house several times prior to this particular evening. Brittany had gone through a divorce about a year ago from an emotionally abusive husband. I always commented to Amy that I didn't care much for the guy, and he seemed like an ass.

He was the jealous type and did not want to get divorced. Brittany had just had enough and finally got the courage to go through with it. Once it was final, he became the borderline psycho type that would follow her around or have people spying on her for him. If she would try to go on a date with someone, he would do everything in his power to ruin it for her or scare the guy off. That's why she ended up spending a lot of time with us. Amy is one of her closest friends and that asshole knows better than to start some crap at our place.

We ended up having some neighborhood friends over for a cookout and to utilize our new inground pool and hot tub one evening over the summer. The get together went as expected and everyone had a great time. Brittany had planned on staying with us all along because her and Amy like to drink together. After everyone left that night, the girls continued to maintain their buzz and ended up naked in the hot tub. This surprised me because Brittany was always so conservative. I later found out that it was mostly due to her ex-husband's emotional abuse.

Brittany is absolutely gorgeous. She's a few years younger than us and still a knockout. She's a little taller than Amy at 5'4" with short platinum blonde hair, 115lb slender physique, 34C natural tits and tight little ass. I caught myself checking her out on multiple occasions prior to this, and Amy had even made comments about her looks. Amy is very bi-sexual when the opportunity presents itself, so I knew that she would love to get her hands on Brittany. One thing led to another on this night, and Amy got more than just her hands all over her.

To make a long story short, they ended up making out in the hot tub which led to further activity in the bedroom. We ended up having a threesome that night and into the next day. There were even a few times where Amy had dozed off and it was just me and Brittany going at it. She was as amazing as I always envisioned in my head. We all ended up getting together sexually several times over the last few months. Sometimes it was just her and Amy, and there were a few times where it was just her and I. That gives you a little back story on how she came to join us at this New Year's Eve party.

Amy had confided in her our extra-curricular hobby and it intrigued Brittany. We were like a safe haven for her with her ex, so she spent a lot of time with us and not much time actually trying to date. It was almost like we were a poly couple since she spent so much time with us, and we were all sleeping with each other. Her only child was in college with our son also, so she didn't have anything pulling her back down to reality so to speak. Amy told me that Brittany wanted to go to the party with us, so I naturally didn't have any objections. The girls made a big to do about it and went shopping for the perfect outfits for each of the evenings since we'd be there three nights.

After two full days of shopping and several hundred dollars spent on outfits, they were finally all set for the weekend. Friday came and we got packed up after work. Brittany met us at our house and showed up with enough luggage for a month-long trip it seemed. Amy was the same way. I told them that we were lucky to have a large SUV or we'd have to make multiple trips. The hotel was in the city a couple hours from us. We finally hit the road at about 6pm on Friday night. The girls had packed up a large cooler full of liquor and already tapped into it for the road trip.

This proved to be a pain in the butt since both women have peanut bladders. We ended up stopping three different times for a 2-hour trip so they could pee. They were enjoying themselves, so it was worth it. We finally arrived at the hotel, and I got us checked in. We then went and got checked in with the party organizers and got our wrist bracelets for the weekend. This signifies that we paid up and are supposed to be there since it's a hotel takeover. There was ton of people there already.

People were scrambling and trying to get checked in and paid up since it was approaching 9pm by this time. We made it to our room and the floor was bumping with loud music. Several people had their doors propped open with people mingling in and out. I could tell that it was going to be a good time. Amy and I have been to several of these parties, but Brittany was in awe trying to take everything in. We settled into our room and the girls threw their luggage open. They proceeded to lay out multiple outfits to begin the arduous task of choosing which one they wanted to wear.

We all had already showered before we left, so we just needed to get changed over to be ready. The women had to do their obligatory dolling up with the makeup and everything even though neither needed it. It only took me a couple minutes to change over, and I fixed myself a drink. Both women were walking around in their bra and panties while they were in the makeup and dressing process. I decided that i was going to meander down the hall and see if we knew anyone else on the floor. We've developed a lot of friendships over the years attending these parties.

You don't always see the same people at everyone, but there is a large portion of regulars that you do see. There's one particular couple that usually attends all the parties we do, but they had conflicting schedules this time. We usually try to get conjoining rooms so we can open them up as one big party room. I didn't see or hear any activity from the room that ended up conjoining with us. With it being a three-day event, the people may not be there yet or not arriving until the next day. As I was walking down the hall, I heard someone yell out my name. I turned around and saw our friend Lisa coming toward me.

Lisa and her husband Sam are regulars at this lifestyle group's hotel parties. I don't think I've ever been to one that they weren't at. Lisa is smoking hot. She's in her early 50's but could easily pass for 35. She's got one of the most beautiful sets of fake tits I think I've ever seen, and her body is hard as a rock. Sam is the same age as her, but he looks significantly older. Lisa is a social butterfly and doesn't know a stranger. They are always a lot of fun to hang out with. I saw Sam walk out of one of the rooms and we took a few minutes to catch up as Lisa moved on down the hall.

Sam told me that there were a few couples from our circle of friends that were either already there or showing up later on that night. I told him I'd catch up to them later and moved on down the hall as well. As I looked into some of the open rooms, I saw quite the array of different set ups and some interesting looking people. One guy stumbled out of his room and appeared to be tipsy already. He introduced himself as Ron. Ron was holding a big bottle of Fireball and offered me up a drink. It sounded good at the time, so I took him up on it having not one, but two in succession.

That was certainly enough to clear out the throat and open the nasal passages. I figured that I had better turn around and see if they were even close to being ready yet. I walked into the room and dropped my jaw when I saw them. The first night is always more of a meet and greet, so the attire can range from casual to completely raunchy depending on the person. Amy had on a short denim skirt with her cowboy boots and a little button up western shirt. The shirt was tied and rolled up just below her tits so her midriff was exposed, and she had a push up bra on that made her fake 36C tits look even bigger. The shirt was buttoned down to where you could see all her cleavage.

She topped it off with her favorite cowboy hat and my cock was instantly hard. Brittany was wearing a pair of little black booty shorts that clung to her ass like they were strangling her. She had a little white tank top on and a bra that pushed her tits up as well. She had on a set of wedge heels that made her about 4 inches taller. My cock was equally pulsing at the sight of her also. Amy looked at me, "well whatta ya think babe?" I simply stumbled over my words for a minute until I could coherently respond. "Sexy as hell ladies!"

I told Amy that I had ran into Lisa and Sam and she got excited. Her and Lisa are always a hoot when they get together. They usually put on a damn good show when they are playing together also. Lisa is borderline lesbian I think by watching her with women. We all made ourselves another drink and then headed off the bar area where the meet and greet was taking place. As we walked in, several sets of eyes focused on the women. It was to be expected with the way that they looked. I'm sure it was that way when most of these women came in since there were so many head-turners in the room.

I was enjoying watching Brittany take everything in. I think that she was under the assumption that there would just be naked bodies all over the place 24/7 while we were here. We mingled into the crowd and right away, Lisa found Amy. Lisa drug Amy and Brittany out onto the dancefloor and I caught up with Sam again for a minute. I wasn't quite ready to hit the floor yet. The girls had a good head start on me with the alcohol, so they were itching to go shake their asses. I finished my drink pretty quickly and told Amy I was headed back to the room to make another.

As I got back to our room, I saw couple going into the room that was connected to ours. They were a younger, good looking black couple that appeared to be in their early thirties. The guy looked over at me as I lined up with my room, so I said, "looks like we're going to be neighbors for the weekend." He pointed at my door and said, "is this you right here?" "It is. My name's Drew. My wife Amy and our friend Brittany are down at the bar area right now dancing." His wife quickly said that she couldn't wait to get down there and let loose.

He introduced himself as JR and said his wife's name is Tori. I shook hands with them both and could hardly avert my eyes from Tori. She was absolutely beautiful. She was about 5'8" with long wavy hair, a very athletic body and well-defined curves. I had to stop myself for a minute. "I don't mean to stare Tori, but you are absolutely beautiful. JR here is a lucky man." She blushed and thanked me. I told JR that when he gets settled in that they should come have a drink with us and meet Amy and Brittany.

Tori walked into the room and dumped her bags on the bed. "OK baby, I'm ready now." JR looked at me and laughed saying, "someone's itching to go cut loose." I laughed with him and said that this was the perfect place. I opened my door and offered them both up and drink and they eagerly accepted. Tori saw our big bottle of Fireball and wasted no time asking for a shot to start the night. I laughed and told JR that she acts a lot like my wife and her friend that's with us. We all took a shot and then made a drink for ourselves before heading down to the bar area.

Along the way, JR and I engaged in some small talk about where they are from and whatnot. Tori seemed as if she was on a mission though, focusing on getting to the bar. As we walked in, Amy and Brittany came over, so I introduced them to our new neighbors. I saw JR's eyes light up instantly as they each introduced themselves. Amy also took notice to Tori as well. After the introductions, Amy grabbed Tori by the hand and said, "come on girl, let's go shake our asses a little." Tori seemed as if she didn't really need the encouragement and led them all onto the floor. JR and I hung off to the side to enjoy our drinks.

Through our small talk, I learned that they were from a couple hours away also, but not too far from us. He worked as a web designer and Tori was a registered nurse. They were completely new to this type of thing, and this was the first event they've ever attended. He and I continued to enjoy our drinks and made small talk as the girls sporadically came off the floor for more. JR and I ended up being runners to keep the women supplied with alcohol. I could tell that he was trying to take everything in by the way he constantly scanned the area.

I asked him what brought them out to this type of party, and their story is quite similar to ours. It all started as vocalizing their fantasies while having sex and it escalated to wanting to explore it. The two of them were college sweethearts and have been married for six years now. They didn't have any kids yet and were still unsure if they wanted any. As we continued to drink, he kept up with question after question regarding our experiences and how I felt about watching Amy with other partners. He asked if I ever felt jealousy or if there was any fear of this breaking up our marriage.

I simply told him that they should take it slow and do what comes natural to them. I explained that Amy and I completely trust each other, and we have just a few ground rules established to avoid anything that would potentially cause a serious issue. I also told him that our bond is stronger than it's ever been and the love making has intensified tenfold. He seemed to be soaking it all in as best he could with the amount of alcohol he's consumed to this point. I asked him which one of them originally suggested that they try it, and he quickly confessed that it was Tori.

I laughed and told him that sounded about right. For some reason, it seems as if a lot of the females in the lifestyle are in the medical field. I've run into several anyway. It may not be a fact as a whole statistically, but it sure does seem that way. The women continued to shake their asses on the dancefloor for another hour or so. Amy ushered them all off the floor and suggested we go mingle through the hotel since people were starting to disappear from the bar area. This usually meant the afterparties were starting to kick up in the individual hotel rooms.

We headed back to our room first to refill our drinks. The women were feeling no pain at this point and cackling like hens. I told JR that we usually go to these parties with another couple and try to get conjoining rooms since everyone seems to party in ours at some point of each night. He unlocked his side of the conjoining door we could move about the two freely. We all headed back out into the hall and down toward play suite. JR was asking me several questions about what goes on in the playrooms. I just laughed and told him that he may get a firsthand look if they're already occupied.

They had 2 suites designated as play areas for this party. We stepped into the first one and there really wasn't anything going on. We went through the conjoining door to the next and it was a whole different ball game. There were four couples laid out on the king-sized bed going at it. JR looked surprised by this, and I could see that Tori and Brittany had their eyes locked on it as well. "People just come in here and have big orgies?" he said looking on. "It depends on who comes in and what they want to do honestly." I replied. I also told him that there are sometimes that you see things that you wish you didn't.

We continued to troll around and pop in and out of different rooms throughout the floors. We met some interesting people and most seemed cool to be around. I could tell that the girls were starting to get a little worked up from seeing all the various situations we'd encountered on our quest to explore the hotel. Amy suggested we go back to our room and continue the party there. We made it back and I propped the door open for passersby to check out. Amy and Brittany changed into something more comfortable as they knew that they'd most likely be in the room for the night. They both came out in these cheek-hugging, black Hustler cotton shorts that left little to the imagination. There was bold print that said Hustler across their ass. They both had on wife-beater tank tops and thigh-high tube socks.

They looked hot. I noticed that JR couldn't take his eyes off them. Amy suggested to Tori that she get into something more comfortable since she had been wearing those tight assed jeans all night. A few more people meandered into the room at this point. Tori grabbed Amy and told her to come over to help figure out something to wear. "Looks like Tori and Amy are hitting it off pretty well." I said to JR. "Yeah, Tori told me that she thinks Amy is really cool and is fun to hang out with." I asked him if Tori was bi or had any interest in that such a thing. He promptly told me that she fantasizes a lot about being with a woman.

There were probably ten or more people in our room at this point either dancing or chit chatting. I noticed that Ron was in there now and seemed to take a liking to Brittany. Some of these hotel parties allow single men to attend at an inflated rate and the number of ones allowed is limited. I met Ron earlier when he gave me a shot and he seemed pretty loopy then. Brittany wasn't interested at all to say the least. She shot me a look and I could read what she was trying to say from a mile away.

I quickly made my way over to Ron and asked if he remembered meeting me earlier. He was having a hard time even forming a sentence. I'm not one for disturbing the crowd and making people lose the vibe, so I quietly walked Ron out and asked him if he needed any help getting to his room. He mumbled a few things and then staggered off down the hall. I went back in, and Brittany was talking with JR. She thanked me for taking care of the awkward situation and continued to chat with JR. I hadn't seen Amy and Tori for a bit, so I poked my head into JR's room.

I saw some clothes laid out on one of the beds, but I didn't see Amy and Tori anywhere. I heard a noise coming from the bathroom and walked farther into the room. I was quite surprised to see Amy and Tori in the bathroom kissing each other while Tori was practically naked. My cock instantly got hard at the sight of this. Tori is sexy as hell and her deep caramel colored skin contrasted Amy's brilliantly. She had some nice perky tits that Amy was caressing with her hands as they kissed. I stepped back as quietly as I could and went over to get JR.

Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers
12