NYE Party: Ring in the Mess

Story Info
Messy NYE party strips couples to a new level of friendship.
5.8k words
4.71
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were so close. The cover hadn't been blown yet. I'd spent the last weeks agonizing over the perfect way this plan had to come together. Enough information for everyone to buy in. Not too much for anyone to read too much into it. No follow-up questions that might expose some specific details. Everything had shockingly gone perfectly up to this point, and I needed that to continue.

"Right this way" said the bouncer ushering us inside the event center. I held my wife's hand and led her inside, following our other friends in front of us.

It was New Year's Eve in New York City. A very special time in a very special place. My wife Jenna looked absolutely gorgeous in a skin-tight dark green dress. She knew how much I loved her showing off her ass and this outfit was a fan favorite of mine. Her legs looked fantastic in the heels she was wearing, pushing her already tall 5 '8 frame to almost 6 ft with heels. Her dark brown hair was done up in an up-do of sorts, and her make-up perfect. She was the star of my night.

"Babe, tell me again what organization this is through," she asked as we made our way inside.

"MDP, it's a local charity that raises money for building shelters across the city," I replied. A bit of a white lie. There indeed was a real MDP organization with that mission, but we were here tonight at a different event with the same initials. I would have to turn on my acting chops when I found out this surprise at the same time as everyone else.

"This is odd, there are a bunch of like, food carts and trays around the edge of this room," said Dustin as we made our way into the ballroom.

"Huh, that is weird," I replied. "Y'all want to go get some drinks with me for the ladies?"

Dustin and Blake agreed and we walked towards the closest bar to buy some drinks.

We were visiting Dustin and his wife Becca, who live in the city. Blake and his wife Sam, and Jenna and I were all still living in Minnesota. It was always a fun occasion to make time to visit Becca and Dustin, especially when they lived in such a fun location.

We made our way through the crowd and found an open bar to start ordering drinks. I scanned the room and noticed more and more of the carts and trays being wheeled in. It was only time before my cover was blown, but we had made it here and I just had to act dumb and surprised when the big reveal came.

"The ladies are looking great tonight, aren't they?" remarked Blake. He was right. I was already star-struck by my wife's looks but her closest friends were looking great tonight as well.

Becca was wearing a short sparkly black dress that almost flashed her panties every time she had sat down or gotten up throughout our pregame earlier tonight. She was pretty showy and didn't mind being the center of a guy's attention.

We'd visited them a few years earlier and on an especially hot day, she was wearing a tank top with nothing underneath. As I walked next to her, I remember stealing a couple of glances and saw her dark brown nipples through the sleeve of her tank top. She had gained some weight since college, mid-sized height but was absolutely gorgeous. And looked spectacular in that especially short dress of hers tonight.

Blake's wife Sam was wearing a flowy pink sundress. She also looked incredible with her hair done, make-up done, revealing just a hint of cleavage in the front of her dress as she had leaned over throughout the pre-game earlier.

"I know man, we sure are some lucky guys," I responded.

"Dude, look, what are they setting up?" asked Dustin, pointing again to the carts arranged around the room.

Here we go. Employees from the venue were beginning to place pies, pies, and more pies on all of the carts. All sorts of different kinds of pies - whipped cream, pudding with whipped cream, pudding, cake sheets, cherry and apple store-bought pies.

"Are those fucking pies?" Blake laughed out loud. "What in the hell is going on?"

More employees began to bring out industrial containers that looked like they might belong in a restaurant. I was assuming they were full with puddings and various creams, if my research ahead of time was correct.

By now our drinks had arrived and Dustin was laughing at the scene unfolding around us. "I don't know what's going on, but it looks uh, interesting."

"I know, right?" I said. "I have no clue what all this could be for"

We began to notice a stage at the front of the ballroom with some commotion going on. Various people were setting up a microphone, some chairs, and other decorations. It looked as though an emcee of sorts might be getting ready to speak and address the crowd soon.

"Um, hi, what the fuck?" said Jenna as the three women appeared next to us out of nowhere and she grabbed my arm. Becca's eyes were wide open, face frozen in shock, looking for some sort of explanation. Sam had an incredulous look on her face, staring right at me.

"Babe, I have no idea what's going on," I replied. "We were just talking about this before you got here. We're trying to figure out what the hell is going on."

"Maybe, it's some sort of bake off," said Blake. "Like, if we bid enough money we can win some of the desserts and take them home."

"Then why are there 500 different pies set up right now!?" asked Becca. "No one can possibly buy that many!"

"I don't know! I'm just trying to think of a reason!" replied Blake.

"Maybe it's a food fight," laughed Dustin. "You know, like those old Disney movies. We yell FOOD FIGHT and we all throw everything."

The three girls whipped their eyes to Dustin and glared at him.

"Umm, no! Do you see what the hell I'm wearing," replied Becca. "This makeup took like 2 hours, you were there!"

"Yeah, I am not getting messy," said Jenna. "No way."

Sam seemed to still be in shock, just staring at the rest of us trying to make sense of the scene.

We were at the annual MDP New Year's Eve party. Not the one I had told the group we were going to. But, a lesser known one. The group was beginning to sense the main event of the evening - an all out pie fight. The party had gained notoriety in recent years as being a fun way to end the year - celebrate by dressing up fancy and getting incredibly messy.

It was a whole production. There were available showers and hoses in the back rooms to clean off afterwards. Corporate branded t-shirts and shorts that would be provided to everyone afterwards as a change of clothes to get home. This was a professional event, not some avant-garde type art show in the depths of NYC.

We couldn't back out now, the plan had been working flawlessly. I needed to stall or keep the momentum going for a bit longer before the event officially began.

Was there even an official start to the event? Did the emcee make an announcement? I wasn't totally sure, and watched the room for some sort of indicator.

"Oh my gawd, look!" Becca said, pointing at someone across the room. The man had picked up a whipped cream pie, and was holding it as an open invitation. The woman he was with, opened up her arms as wide as she could, smiled and closed her eyes. Sure enough, he pushed the pie into her face, as whipped cream splattered behind her and fell on her shoulders.

"WOAH!" Dustin said and laughed. Another man nearby picked up a pie and smashed it directly into his own face.

The three girls were glaring at me, burning a hole in my eyes.

"I have no idea what's going on, I don't know what everyone is doing," I replied. "There must've been some sort of mix-up of where we were trying to go."

More and more people began to initiate the pie fight. A few of the individuals closest to us began walking towards the carts with their friends and partners to begin loading up on their messy ammunition. Laughter could be heard throughout the room, and the sound system finally kicked in, playing some old school Rat Pack jazz.

"I need a ---- " said Sam as she turned towards the bar. I believe she was trying to say "drink" but her voice was unexpectedly muffled by something else.

SMACK! A fully-loaded whipped cream pie hit Sam square in the face as she turned towards the bar. The overflowing whipped cream began to drip down her neck and into her cleavage from her pink sundress. The front half of her brown hair was now completely white from the excess whipped cream on the top. Her face was completely covered by the cream, as she stood shocked, and began to wipe away her eyes.

"What the fuck! Blake?" she squealed. The pie thrower had indeed been her husband Blake, who was laughing hysterically at the ordeal.

"Oh my gawd, that was perfect," he said, continuing to laugh out loud.

More and more commotion surrounded us as people began to deliver their own pies. We all began looking around to avoid any second-hand cream that may be flying our direction.

"That was not funny Blake!" she said. "I can't believe you did that!" Sam stood half hunched over, trying to clean up her eyes as best as she could from the cream. Her angle was continuing to cause the melted cream to further drip down the front of her dress, no doubt reaching her stomach inside the dress by now.

"I have to get out of here," said Becca, looking around nervously. "Where did Dustin g--"

SPLAT! Two whipped cream pies engulfed each side of Becca's head, a perfect pie sandwich. Cream exploded from the collison, slightly splattering all of us next to her. Her face was entirely covered by the cream - her hair, eyes, face, everything. The whipped cream began dripping down onto her exposed shoulders on top of her black sparkly strapless dress.

"Aaaaagh!" she squealed, a combination of high-pitched noises. "Dustin!!!!" she yelled, shocked, as she too began attempting to wipe the cream away from her eyes to regain her bearings.

Jenna looked towards me and began to back away.

"Woah, woah, woah, don't get any ideas here," she said. I was having plenty of ideas, and all of them involved seeing my wife covered in this assortment of mess.

"Just because Becca and Sam got pied....doesn't mean everyone needs to...." she said slowly, as she maintained eye contact with me and kept backing away.

Amidst the commotion of Becca's pie sandwich, Blake had already gone back to a nearby pie cart and had two juicy cream pies in both of his hands. Jenna was unknowingly backing up right towards where he was standing.

"We all can be civilized here... no need for any excess mess...I mean this is all pretty wasteful isn't it....," she said, continuing her slowed retreat.

Blake and I made brief eye contact, enough consent for what was about to happen.

SMACK! A whipped cream pie landed directly on top of Jenna's head, ruining her hairstyle and sending cream flying down on her and her dark green dress. The shock had barely registered on her face before another -

SLAP! Jenna jolted forward as the second of the pies hit her directly on her ass. Blake's pie in his left hand had made contact with Jenna's left ass cheek, sending even more cream splattering around us, as she made an involuntary squeal from the impact of the pie spank.

"Blake?!!!' she said, whipping around to face him.

"I'm so sorry man, it was like the perfect opportunity," Blake said, ignoring Jenna and looking directly at me. "She was literally backing up onto me."

"It's all good man, no worries" I laughed. I mean it was a bit excessive - I wasn't expecting him to get such a handful with the pie, but it was pretty hot to witness.

"You guys are so dead," said Jenna as she tried to pick clumps of whipped cream out from her hair and wipe her dress to get rid of as much as she could.

Becca and Sam had run off to the nearby pie cart to assemble their revenge on us guys. A man next to me was having trouble holding multiple pies in his hand, so I asked if I could have his extra.

As the girls were returning, I raised the pie in my hand as a "cheers".

"Bottoms up!" I said, taking a deep breath and smashing the pie into my own face. My world went dark and my hearing muffled. I could hear faint laughter from my friends. The cream was covering my face and parts of my eyes. I dropped the pie to the ground, and wiped my face half clean so I could see the group again through my obscured vision.

Dustin and Blake had received their punishment, the girls hitting them with multiple pies to their face and chest. We were all messy now and there was no backing out now, it seemed.

I found Jenna next to me and brought her sexy body close to mine for a hug and a brief messy kiss. She gave my cream covered lips a quick peck, before pulling away and slamming two pies on both sides of my head. My hearing was completely muffled at this point, cream filling my ears. I ran my hands through my hair, massaging it with the whipped cream.

"Love you," she said.

The pie onslaught began in full. The details were hazy, a mix of adrenaline and excitement, nervousness and arousal. I remember seeing Sam and Becca facing each other, laughing and delivering pies to each other simultaneously. Blake and Sam exchanged multiple pies back and forth to each other, with increasing force. Becca had pied Dustin so many times that he finally gave him and gave her another well deserved pie sandwich.

Jenna and I were having our own fun, throwing pies, holding and embracing our bodies together in our joint messiness.

It might've lasted 20 minutes or 5, I couldn't tell. It went by so quickly, and we began to notice that the carts around us were almost empty. Discarded and empty pie tins lay all around us on the floor, and next to all of our fellow participants.

We took stock of the final outcomes of each other. Sam's pink sundress was completely covered in cream, weighted down by the heavy cream, showing off more cleavage than she was probably hoping for. Becca's strapless dress was being pulled up by her every minute or so to keep it from falling down from the weight of the cream. Her brown hair was completely matted with cream and covered, her face a thick layer of cream.

Jenna's sexy skin-tight body dress was once green and now white. She had removed her up-do hair and let her long brown hair down, embracing the messiness and letting it get completely covered. She was a mess, but looked incredible, like always.

"Well, that was something," said Blake to the group.

"I feel absolutely disgusting," said Becca with a laugh.

"Same," sighed Sam. "There better be a place we can get cleaned up before we head home."

We all tip-toed and gently stepped through the pie fight aftermath, taking care not to spill or fall. The girls were holding their messy dresses diligently off the floor, as if they weren't messy enough, trying to save them as much as they could.

We made our way to the corner of the ballroom where the changing rooms and showers appeared to be.

"Thanks for participating in tonight's event!" an employee said, greeting us at the door. "We hope to see you back next year!"

"Through the doors we have our bathrooms, changing rooms and showers. All sizes, spaces, genders are available, just find something that works for each of you," he said as he began handing us each a towel, and shorts and a t-shirt, our complimentary change of clothes.

"Hey, at least we got a free shirt from this," laughed Dustin.

We made our way to a large open shower room. 30 to 40 people were already here and cleaning off, all in various states of undress. Old men, old women, men our age, women our age - a whole gambit. Some completely naked, some still in their clothes, some in their underwear.

"Um, do you think we could find a place with some more privacy," whispered Jenna to me, but within earshot of the employee.

"There are smaller private showers down the hall," he said. "We'd just recommend if you're comfortable to group up, to please do so, so that we leave some of the other private areas open for the rest of the patrons here tonight."

The three guys made a light nervous chuckle and looked at each other. "I mean, yeah, we're...I think.....if the ladies...you know...." we all muttered in some sort of unison, not wanting to make the decision for the girls.

"Fine, let's go," said Becca. "We're all friends anyway. I'd rather you see me naked than some random old guy." Sam and Jenna didn't put up any fight to Becca's comment. I think both of them were more concerned about getting cleaned up as quickly as possible than any modesty issues.

We found an open group shower - it had a curtain and 3 or 4 shower heads. Enough room for our group to comfortably fit, without completely rubbing our bodies next to each other like sardines.

Becca led the group without hesitation. She pulled her once black sparkly strapless dress to the ground in a swift motion, before finding a nearby hook to hang it on. Her full round ass cheeks in a lacy gray thong greeted us on display.

"I wasn't wearing a bra with that dress, okay," she said. "Don't make it weird."

Fucking hell, this was hot. I needed to calm myself down before any embarrassing situations of my own occurred.

Her back was still towards us as she reached for a showerhead and turned on the water, as it began to flow down and rinse through her hands.

Blake and I could feel the assumed glares from our wives, making sure we weren't spending too long ogling Becca's ass and toned back, as she continued to wash her body.

"Uh, yeah, I guess, we should, get started, here, you know," he and I stumbled as we began fiddling with our clothes.

Sam began to join, dropping the straps of her sundress from her shoulders. Pulling the messy dress down and away from her body, she let gravity do its thing and it fell to the floor. She was wearing a matching pink thong underneath and a nude-colored sticky boob type bra, keeping her small tits covered. She leaned back under the shower and began to wash her hair, letting the cream rinse down her body and her small, pert ass.

Jenna was last to join. She looked at me, with a light shrug and mouthed, "Sorry, babe." Facing the group head-on, she began to peel and pull the tight dress down her body. There was no especially sexy way to do it, the dress was that tight. She worked and shimmied it down until her black push-up bra was on display. Her boobs looked fucking spectacular in them, her good sized 32C breasts bouncing up and down, showing off her entire cleavage as she leaned over to continue pulling the dress down.

She worked it down her body, until her small black panties came into sight. When we were getting ready earlier that night, I knew she had on her small black thong g-string panties to avoid any lines showing with the tight dress. I wasn't expecting the full group to get a view of it as well, but the thought of it was turning me on to no end.

She stepped out of the dress, leaning down to pick it up, before finding a nearby hook to hang it on. She nonchalantly stepped into the center of the shower to find an open shower head and begin washing herself off. Blake, Dustin and I were staring as the tiny black triangle of fabric above her asscrack was the only thing covering her backside, her entire shapely bubbly ass now wet and on display for everyone to see.

She turned her head back towards us. "Well stop staring, and come and join us," she said.

Us guys stripped down as quickly as we could until we were all in our boxer briefs. We joined our respective wives under their showerheads and began rinsing the messy cream off our bodies.

The blood rushing to my penis was getting harder and harder to contain. My wife's ass was lightly rubbing up and grinding against my dick, as we jokingly fought for control of the shower waterstream. Normally, this would be foreplay to sex and moments from now she'd be on her knees, sucking my hard cock that she'd just been working and grinding on. A few minutes after that, we'd be drying ourselves off and running to the bed, as quickly as we could. I'd probably go down on her to start, tasting her wet pussy and trying to get her off before the final act began.

12