Nylonians 2021

Story Info
A government agent encounters nylon clad aliens.
4.4k words
4.07
9.6k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nylonians (EMCSA 2021)

Part 1 (Julia)

My name is Julia Hanson, I work for a small government agency that investigates otherworldly threats. This ranges from paranormal to extraterrestrial. Thought of as a joke by the official agencies, we have been given the nickname WSA. This is meant to stand for Weird Shit Agency. Despite being used as an insult, we have embraced this moniker. A few days ago, I was completing paperwork on a paranormal case when my former partner, Ashley Diaz, approached me. At 40, 10 years my senior, Ashley taught me everything I know. Diet and daily workouts have kept her in top shape and the focus of aroused gazes from men and women alike.

I'm no exception to this as I slightly lowered my black framed glasses to admire the fit of her baby blue pant suit. Working my gaze up, perfectly applied makeup drew focus first to plump, dark red lips, then to her deep hazel eyes. A recent perm put wavy curls in her long black hair. After discreetly eyeing Ashley over, I greeted my former partner with a joking salute. "Good morning Miss Director."

"At ease," she replied amid a light chuckle. "I know you just had a rough solo outing with some ghost hoaxers, so I got a softball for you to break in your new partner."

"Fresh from the academy?"

Ashley shook her head and handed me a folder containing files for the case and my new partner. "Josh has been out of the academy for a couple years. But he's still very green and is having trouble keeping up during missions."

I looked up from the file and rolled my eyes. "I'm guessing that's why he's been pawned off on us?" Ashley gave me a nod and I changed topics to the case. "You're not lying about this being a softball. All official observation facilities deemed this small meteor shower insignificant."

"True, but its sudden nature along with some odd coloring in stills from the storm accompanying it has me curious."

I read through more details of the case and let out a frustrated sigh. "Look, I'm all for an easy one to break in the new guy, but this is beyond easy, it's nothing."

Ashley lightly laughed while turning to exit. "I know, just take a drive through the countryside, run a few tests and start building a repour with Josh. I'll have a real case ready when you get back."

When she was gone, I released my flowing blonde hair from it's confining bun and read through both files once more. "What a waste of time."

The next morning, I met Josh for the first time outside the agency office."Why do we have to drive that?" He asked while pointing to a white mini van.

Before responding, I took a few moments to look over my new partner. The 25 year old's black, thick framed glasses and short, side parted brown hair gave me accountant vibes. Physically he looked in decent shape, just not peak physical condition preferred for main field agents. "It's part of our cover," I replied while opening the back hatch.

"We need cover for a simple assignment like this?"

I nodded, "given the unique nature of our agency, we find it best to blend into an investigated area with an appropriate cover story." With Josh still looking confused, I elaborated once we got into the van and began our journey. "We've found that people have a natural hesitancy with authority figures. So a couple years ago, Ash...Director Diaz and I stared using cover for investigations."

"Does that work better?"

"We still haven't found any ghosts or aliens, but this method has gotten us more honest answers from community members and led to the discovery and shut down of numerous hoax operations."

Josh gave an understanding nod, "that makes sense. Is the possibility of hoaxing the reason for this assignment."

"Nah, there was a real meteor shower, albeit a small one. The Director mentioned odd coloring in some stills, but I figure she's just having us spin or wheels for your first time out."

Through 8 hours of driving, I learned Josh's father had been a secret service member in the 80's and was his main reason for joining the agency. "However," he explained during hour 6, "despite my best efforts, I just can't keep up. When I put in a transfer request for a non-field role they bounced me to you guys."

After construction set us back another hour, we decided to stop for the night in Omaha and drive the final 3 hours to Shadyville in the morning. We both slept in a bit and enjoyed the motel's free breakfast before heading out around 9:00.

As we made our way into the small farming town, citizens peppered the sidewalks along Main Street while going in and out of various shops. "What do you think that's about?" Josh said as we neared a diner at the end of the street.

"What?" I asked while pulling into a parking space.

"Damn near all the women are wearing nylons."

Josh's comment prompted me to take a quick look and sure enough he was correct. Women in attires ranging from dresses to jogging shorts had their legs clad in various colors of nylon. "That is odd?"

"Do you think it has something to do with our case? I mean, we're in the business of odd, right?"

"Maybe," I said as we exited the van and approached the diner. Inside, a good ninety percent of women were wearing nylon including all the female staff members. A few moments after sitting at a booth near the back, we were approached by our waitress. Her uniform was a white collared shirt with long sleeves rolled up to her forearms. A knee length black dress was worn over that with it's straps resting on either side of the shirt collar. The 20 something's legs were clad in ebony pantyhose a couple shades off from her flawless skin tone.

She gave us menus and flashed a cherry red smile. "Good afternoon my name is Maxine, our special today is chicken fried steak served with mashed potatoes and our house made country gravy."

"Sounds good to me," Josh replied."

"Sure, I'll do that as well."

"Very good, can I get you folks something to drink? We have homemade sweet tea, lemonade and canned soda."

I opted for the sweet tea, Josh ordered cola. As we waited for our drinks, a pair of women at a table near the window caught my attention. One looked to be in her early 20's with the other closer to my age. The younger had her medium brunette hair pulled into pigtails. She wore a tight, white tank top, denim shorts and suntan hose that steamed into a pair of brown cowboy boots. The elder, a ginger, had short pixie cut hair and was wearing a grey collared shirt under a hoodless, army green sweatshirt. Her lower half was dressed in tan khakis and brown hiking boots.

"Check that out," I whispered to Josh." He followed my gaze to the women as the ginger was given a retro looking, egg style nylon package. The base was metallic black with a pink logo depicting a naked woman in silhouette. The egg portion, also metallic, had a light tan color.

"Maybe it's her birthday or something," Josh quietly remarked.

"If so, that doesn't seem like the sort of gift she was expecting." Josh nods in agreement as the ginger's expression was one of pure confusion.

"Umm, thanks LuLu," I made out by lip reading. With the exchange over, we shifted attention back to our waitress.

After fixing a scrunchie holding up her long, curled hazel hair, Maxine returned with our drinks. "What brings you folks to Shadyville?"

"Visiting," I replied holding up my ring adorned right hand, "my husband and I decided to get out of the city for the weekend and enjoy the beauty of this area's changing leaves."

Josh took a sip of cola and added to our cover story, "Indeed, I do some amateur photography and while looking around on the internet, I came across photos from your county park that have me inspired."

The waitress paused for a few moments, "Shady Lake is beautiful, you'll get some great photographs out there." A Ding from the kitchen area drew Maxine's gaze for a few moments before turning focus back to us. "If you will excuse me, I'll be back shortly with your specials."

After a filling meal, Josh and I polished off a second serving of tea and cola as Maxine brought our change. When turning to walk away, the waitress stumbled a bit and looked as if she was going to fall. Josh quickly reacted with one hand catching her mid torso and his other landing on the border of Maxine's dress hem and hosed knee. He held there for a few moments, I assumed to ensure the waitress was stable. The two shared an odd glance before Maxine gave her rescuer a smile. "Thanks for the save."

"You're welcome," my partner replied while slowly letting go.

Back in the van, I discussed our plans for the park. However, Josh seemed distracted with his gaze focused out the passenger window. "Did you hear me?"

"What?" He asked slightly shaking his head and turning attention to me. "Sorry, that big meal has me feeling sleepy."

"It was filling," I replied, "but we have a job to do."

"Ok."

"So, as I was saying, when we get to Shady Lake, I will use a special device to take readings at the meteor site. I want you to take photos per your cover."

"Sounds good." After our talk, Josh returned to looking out the window until we arrived at our destination.

When parking, I noticed a pair of women sitting at a picnic table. The first was an Asian American looking to be around 40. She had her long raven hair pulled into a ponytail. Unlike the majority of women in town, she did not appear to be wearing nylon. Instead, she had on white tennis shoes and blue jeans below a white and black checkered shirt with long sleeves rolled up to her elbows. The second was a younger woman appearing to be in her early 20's with flowing red locks in a loose sock bun. Her black t-shirt was adorned with a faded grey skull logo. Beneath a slightly exposed midriff, the younger woman wore black hiking shoes and matching jeans with manufactured tears on both knees and upper thighs.

Two black and red field research cases sat between them on the table. Hearing our arrival, the pair got up and moved to greet us. As they neared, Josh discreetly pointed out something I missed on the redhead. Fishnets patterned with moon and star designs were worn beneath the torn jeans.

"Good afternoon," the older woman said while extending a hand, "I'm Professor Olivia Winters from River City University and this is my student, Vickie."

The redhead gave us a disinterested wave as she looked down at her phone, "hey."

"Hello," I replied while shaking The Professor's hand. "I'm Julia and this is my husband Josh."

"So," Olivia asked as our handshake ended, "what brings you to Shady Lake?"

Josh holds up the camera, "the leaves."

"They are quite lovely."

"Forgive my ignorance," I said with a smile, "I'm not familiar with the area. Where is River City?"

"It's a mid-sized town an hour from Lincoln. I think the term city is used ironically."

"Same goes for university," Vickie sarcastically chimed in.

"Indeed," Olivia continued, "we are a community college."

"So, is this a field trip?"

The Professor let out a light laugh, "not quite, I teach meteorology at RCU. Our program has placed a number of weather sensors across the state. The one here went down during that small meteor shower last weekend. I enlisted Vickie and another student to come help me do some testing and repair the sensor."

Suddenly, Josh began to stumble as if dizzy. Seeing this as well, Olivia helped me catch and get him to the picnic table. "I... I can't focus," he stuttered," they were... so smooth..."

"What are you talking about? I asked."

Josh raised his hand and placed it on the stone colored capris of my cover attire. "H... her legs," he answered while slowing rubbing mine.

I angrily pulled away and stood up. "Stop this right now!" Josh's previously wavering head came to a stop as a subtle pink glimmer flashed in his eyes.

"I must go to her!" My partner got up and bolted towards the van. When moving to stop him, I was sent to the ground by a powerful shove. As Vickie and Olivia helped me up. Josh reached the vehicle and pulled out his gun from a hidden compartment between the seats. "Stay back," he yelled while firing 2 shots in the air. "I must go to her!" To maintain the safety of myself and the other ladies, I let him drive away. I assumed I'd be able to call for backup right away. When trying to do so, all I got was static.

"Mine's the same," Oliva informed me holding up her cell. "Vickie?"

"I got nothing."

I paced back and forth in front of the picnic table. "He said legs, this must have something to do with the women in town."

"What's wrong with the women in town?" The Professor asked.

"Most of them are wearing nylons."

"That is odd," Olivia replied, "we came directly here from the other direction."

Vickie looked up from another failed attempt at getting signal on her phone. "Nylons huh? I bet Ronnie loves that."

"Who?"

"My other student, he went into town for some supplies a few hours ago. We were waiting for him when you arrived."

Beside myself, I pointed at Vickie's torn jeans, "Why are you wearing those?"

"These are fishnets," the redhead replied in a pointed tone, "related but different!"

"I'd still feel better if you took them off."

"Look," Olivia interjected, we have bigger problems than Vickie's choice of legwear! Without Ronnie and our SUV, we'll have to walk back to the camping area."

During the long trek, I explained my true reason for being there. "So, I guess this case isn't a softball after all."

"So it seems," Oliva replied as we entered the college group's campsite. Suddenly, a message alert sounded on Olivia's phone. We quickly moved to the picnic table and answered the incoming video call.

"Good afternoon," a female's voice said while the screen was still filled with static. When it cleared, a woman in her mid 30's with long, sandy blonde hair styled in wavy curls appeared on screen. Sitting in a black lounge chair, she wore a navy, mid-thigh length dress with short sleeves and a deep, cleavage revealing V-neck. Matching peep toe heels dangled from ivory hosed feet. "Before we begin, please know that this message is being sent from a targeted hot spot. All other communication in Shadyville and the surrounding area is being blocked."

"Who are you?" What have you done to Josh?"

"You'll know my name in due time Agent Hanson," she replied while crossing her nylon clad legs. "As for your partner, well, see for yourself."

The video pans, showing it's being broadcast from a motel room. Two queen sized beds are occupied by Josh and a young African American I assumed to be Ronnie. Oliva confirms this with a quick nod. Both unrestrained men were motionless save for their pulsing, rock hard cocks. "What kind of sick shit is this?" Olivia screams into the phone.

"Not sick Professor," the woman replies off screen, "your men are about to become part of something wonderful." With that, Maxine and LuLu from the diner entered frame. Both were naked save for their suntan and ebony pantyhose. The men's cocks pulsed as the waitress joined Josh and pigtailed brunette Ronnie.

I grabbed the phone and screamed into it, "Fight it Josh!"

"Save your breath Agent Hanson, he only listens to the nylon now!" As the ladies moved into position above the men's hard throbbing cocks, glowing pink lines akin to an electronic circuit began to form on their hosed legs."

"What the fuck?" Vickie blurted out."

"What the fuck indeed Miss James," the mysterious woman replied. With that, Maxine and LuLu lowered themselves onto Ronnie and Josh. Both let out loud moans as the ladies rocked back and forth. Each lustful cry from all four lovers caused the pink circuits to become brighter and brighter until the screen was consumed by nothing but pink glow. Climactic cries of pleasure were followed by the glow fading and room coming back into view. My eyes widened as Maxine and LuLu dismounted the guys, revealing they were encased in pantyhose matching their lovers. The perfect fitting nylon gave Josh and Ronnie's lower halves a sleek, more feminine look save for still erect, pulsing members.

"Rise," the woman commanded from off screen.

"I obey," both men responded in unison. Following unseen visual directions, the newly encased pair walked a few feet, stopped and turned. This gave us a close side view of their nylon molded cocks as they reached down and began stroking them.

In distracted awe of the sight, we didn't notice someone entering the campsite behind us. "Ouch!" Olivia yelled, pulling Vickie and I from our distracted gaze. We looked on in shock as The Professor pulled a small dart from her neck and fell to the ground.

"Shit!" Vickie screamed out as a second one hit her. I quickly turned to see the diner ginger standing in front of me with a tranquillizer pistol. The khaki pants had been replaced by shorts to show off long lanky legs clad in light tan pantyhose. In slow motion, I watched her squeeze the trigger. Thanks to my training, I was able to dodge the dart and tackle my ginger attacker as she attempted to reload.

"You'll have to do better than that bitch!" I screamed as we tussled on the ground. While doing so, my left hand landed firmly on her hosed leg and I instantly became aroused. Noticing this, the ginger held my hand in place as wave after wave of pleasure filled my body. I probably had the strength to break her hold and my mind's voice was definitely screaming for me to do so. But my hand remained as I convulsed and climaxed harder than ever before.

Weak from the ordeal, I was unable to stop the ginger as she got to her feet, retrieved the weapon, reloaded, took aim and fired. "Have a nice nap," she mocked as I drifted into unconsciousness.

Waking some time later in a blurry haze, a slow return of my faculties revealed me to be naked and tied by my wrists to a motel bed. Aside from fading effects of the dart, I felt... slightly aroused. Struggling in my wrist restraints made the sensation grow and prompted a soft moan from my lips. A matching moan drew may eyes to the left where Olivia was in the same state.

"Unworn conversion nylons don't pack the same punch as their worn counterparts," the video woman's voice said from outside my view. "But, they're still enough to keep you in an aroused haze."

She was right, no matter how much I tried, I could only maintain a certain level of focus before everything turned into an aroused blur."Show yourself!"

My demand was meant with the sound of a shifting chair and soft footsteps. "Hello there," she said upon coming into a line of sight between The Professor's bed and mine. Our ivory hosed captor held egg style pantyhose packages similar to the diner. However, the egg portions of these were pink. "Where's Vickie?" Olivia asked amid mild moans caused by her nylon restraints.

"She's being tended to elsewhere," the woman replied with a sinful grin. "I have something special for you ladies." She rubbed the egg portion of the packages in our bound hands before setting them at the end of each bed. After a few moments, the package tops gave off a pink glow before receding into the base. From within, Ivory hose rose like a charmed snake. "All men and the majority of women will serve me as nylon converts. However, a select few of the latter will be granted a... higher station."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked as the risen ivory hose swayed in front of me.

"It's easier to show you, "the woman replied while leaning down and giving Oliva a deep, sensual kiss." The professor let out a gasp, followed by growing lustful moans as her eyes fluttered wildly.

"What did you do to her?" Instead of a verbal response, my ivory clad captor bent down and engaged me in an identical kiss. My body filled with shivers of desire as our tongues became entwined.

I let out a gasp and growing moans as my mind filled with a haze that transported me to the dark, dimly lit driveway of The Ranger Station at Shady Lake County Park. I saw the mysterious woman in a skirted navy suit and ivory hose similar to her current outfit. "Goodnight Cammie," she's told by my ginger attacker from earlier. "I'll have to pass on your wonderful product for now. Legacy Hosiery is just a bit too pricey for me."

12