Nympho Heroine's Curse

Story Info
Nympho heroine captured by the lecher bandits.
7.3k words
4.14
4.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Ever since Kiara had been cursed by demonic magic, the fallen sword maiden had been forced to the fringes of society to hide her shame. But despite her condition, she still dedicated her life to saving others from vile fates even as the more she saved, the less sure she became that she deserved redemption or to be cured after all she had done. And sometimes, she even smiled when she thought of having to eternally repent in her personal twisted hell.

"How much longer, my cursed companion? Even these trees are starting to look like dicks to me," Kiara voiced with a slight pant. She had wandered for hours in the thick bamboo forest that a red phallic-like mace had guided her into. It just flew around the sturdy shafts that grew from the ground while she had to navigate past them.

"They better not be on some road at the other end of the forest," Kiara kept complaining but then she stopped to examine a small hill before her. She lifted her right hand to give a stroke to her raven black silky hair before remembering that it was tied to a bun to the back of her head instead of a ponytail resting on her shoulder. But then her demeanor completely changed.

"I sense them now, such strong excited intent and malice," Kiara gleefully exclaimed, a bit of drool spilled on her soft lips and her beautiful ivory face reddened. She licked the saliva away while letting her nubile hourglass body squirm from the amplified hunger that the promise of satisfaction ignited in her core after days without a proper feast.

"You can go hide somewhere so we won't repeat the last time," Kiara voiced and the rubbery mace flew into the woods. Her hardening nipples dug into her green robe and her pussy began to burn. An urge to punish her disgraceful perversion filled her so she dashed towards the two distinct sources of malicious lust that now pulled her towards them like a moth to a flame.

Kiara's large perky breasts bounced and rubbed into her robe with a tingle as she ran but it only made her move faster. But despite her boiling arousal, there was a moment when she reminded herself that she was foremost doing this to save others and she should focus on that first. Just from the way the two sources pulsed, it was clear that they were not alone but were excited by something they desired to defile in more ways than one.

Soon enough Kiara spotted two black-clothed men and three white-robed nuns. The women were kneeling on the ground forced by demonic ropes that had red hands at each end. Even if all of them still had their veils on, it was clear that just revealing their faces was not their greatest fear at that moment.

"Come on, we are willing to share just one of you but if you insist on being selfish, my friend here might get bored and start playing games," one of the red-masked men voiced while clearly hiding a grin. The bamboo trees nearby were filled with cuts and the black clothes of the men had shared some of the slashes to show that the nuns had not given up without a fight. But now the silvery swords that had even cut cleanly some of the sturdy trees were either shattered or stuck in the ground away from the nuns.

"It seems I came just in time, with this pent-up malicious lust, who knows what they might do," Kiara whispered with a wipe of hungrily spilling saliva from her chin. She adjusted her green travel robe while pondering if she should remove it to not to lose her clothes again. But the idea of being some perverted naked savior to some nuns shamed her far more than anything else that might happen.

"We won't sacrifice one of us to evil for personal salvation," one of the nuns declared defiantly. The masked man grabbed her chin and lifted it to stare into her angry eyes but they had no hesitation.

"Why do you have to be so damn boring, if just one of you volunteers to suck my balls, I don't have to rob your holy purity with a bamboo stick," the man voiced as he leaned in to breathe on the nun's face through his mask. But even then he was still satisfied by just teasing about pulling off the veil.

"There is no greater shame than letting one of my sisters pay such a prize for my shake. If one of us suffers, so do we all," another of the nuns declared. She tried to get to her feet to prove a point but one of the red hands connected to the rope was around her neck and pulled her down hard enough to keep her on her knees.

"If you say stuff like that, we will just stuff the weakest of you like a logger's rack while the other two get to watch," the man threatened and he moved to the nun who had said the least. But even she stared at him with defiance without protesting such a fate like the only thing she cared about was not letting others suffer for her sake.

"Maybe we began on the wrong foot, you can call me Mr. Big Dick Zack and he is Jace," the man suddenly said with a disgustingly polite tone. "You see my friend here has this issue with his erection and he needs a genuine virgin nun to suck his balls."

The men began to laugh but even as Kiara had tried to dash at them from a blind spot, Jace heard her when she got closer and lifted his sheathed sword. Though he lowered it with an amused head tilt when he saw the lone woman even as she was approaching with unnatural blurred speed.

The nuns looked at Kiara with confused hope and fearful worry in their eyes, she flashed them a confident smile while she hoped that they thought that the blush on her face was due to bodily strain. But she had no time to focus on them as the two masked men prepared stances silently and in sync like trained warriors. They chose not to draw their blades and instead, they lifted their heavy leather scabbards like large sticks meant for pummeling.

Zack lunged to stop Kiara's charge with a thrust into her stomach a tip first but she slapped it aside with unnatural strength that made him step away from her to keep at least one blade length between them. His sword arm trembled a bit but he kept his hold to give a more focused strike but Kiara hit it away with her right hand even harder.

Kiara used the opportunity to slam her left palm into Zack's chest and the hit's strength alone sent him almost flying backward while the air wrinkled around the impact spot. He landed on his feet but he gasped for air heavily. The single move made the men change their stances and draw their swords to dual-wield them with the sheaths.

"There is no way pathetic weaklings can beat me, so just give up and flee," Kiara grinned as she lifted her index and middle fingers like to show that those two would be enough to stop even the sharp sides of the slightly curved blades. She did so while she moved to guard the captives with her body and the bandits sent nods at each other. Suddenly all of the red hand-ropes detached from the nuns and flew at Kiara.

"Run, I will be fine with the likes of them, these cowards only have mediocre demon trinkets going for them," Kiara commanded while she barely managed to stay one step ahead of the flying ropes. She did so while charging at the men who began to retreat to make sure they did not have to deal with all of the women at the same time. Though as one of the nuns began crying and tugging the sleeve of the other, all of them began taking steps in the other direction until they were fleeing at maximum speed while even forgetting the two silver swords that were still intact.

Even if Kiara had planned and counted on it, she felt a moment of melancholy when the just saved abandoned their savior so easily. She could guess that they would keep repeating a mantra about the unknown woman being fine with the strength she had shown and they would be right but not in the ways they thought.

After one last glance to make sure that the nuns were nowhere to be seen, Kiara leaped forward to give Zack a poorly balanced flying kick past the scabbard that tried to block it. He managed to step back with an annoyed grunt to mitigate the hit to the chest but he almost swung his blade to force Kiara to retreat from the counterstrike with a backward spin. It was at that moment when one of the red hands finally managed to lock onto her.

The harsh fingers dug into the back of Kiara's neck and she tried to stop the hand from rotating to the front to at least show some resistance. The last thing she wanted was to fully reveal that her shameful goals were not that different from these lechers. She tried to leap away but another hand managed to clamp into her ankle and another went up her thigh to plunge two large fingers into her pussy. If she had not already been wet and swollen, it might have really stung but now it just triggered a trembling tingle that surged from her core.

The men just watched with weapons raised how hands clamped on both of Kiara's ankles and knees to force them to spread as far as they could to lock her mobility with a wide horse stance. Other hands tore open her robes to reveal that she had not worn anything under and Zack game to grab the garment to put it into one of the many bags he carried under his cloak. She tried to stop it but her wrists were grabbed and pulled behind her back.

A single pair of hands and the rope between them tied very tightly around Kiara's forearms to stop any attempt to build momentum to eventually tear the bind. Not that she tried to stop it besides tensing and struggling a bit with her flexible but not that toned muscles that possessed unnatural strength far beyond what they looked, like most notable warriors in these lands.

Once done with Kiara's forearms, the hands moved over her upper arms to have a single strand of the red rope push them to her sides. And the red hands themselves clamped to cup both of her perky breasts from below, they were more than a handful even to the large demonic palms and the fingers dug into her silky ivory flesh with intent but not enough to really pain her. Before stopping movement, they spread her mounds wider apart than usual like she was some trophy on display.

"I guess this weakling was not that strong after all, she almost got me worried for a moment," Jace voiced before he sheathed his sword and threw it on his back. Kiara just stared at him with a harsh clench of her teeth, she tried to look as mad as possible like she had no words to describe her humiliation even as her juices soaked the hand that had thrust her pussy and now held her left knee.

"So you will be fine with the likes of us?" Zack asked and he took out the simple hairpins that held Kiara's hair in a bun and even stole those into his bag. He then dug his fingers into her hair and shook it loose until the silky strands fell down along her back. They reached her lower back but not her ass.

"No more words huh? I liked it when you talked more," Zack voiced as he moved behind Kiara to kneel down. His hand landed to explore her ass and the fingers only stopped when they found something wet and he quickly smelled them to make sure it was not pee. Soon after they plunged into her pussy and she began thinking of hundreds of things she could use to protest any claim that her soaked hole was hungrily drooling for these scum.

"Do you belong to some academy or temple?" Jace asked and like to add weight to his question, the hands on Kiara's breasts dug their index fingers into her nipples. But the worst they did was to make her body tingle even more as the aim was clearly more to humiliate her than to hurt her.

"I'm just a nameless vagrant," Kiara voiced and Jace leaned down to clamp his hand on her jaw to forcefully lift it, to feel her bone with his touch. Meanwhile, Zack had begun thrusting his fingers into her pussy, not to masturbate her but to get his hand as wet as possible. But even then her walls pulsed against his coarse assault and her clit swelled.

"Now why would you say that? Unless you actually want to fuck," Jace said and he leaned over to closely inspect Kiara's face. She tried to fill her expression with as much anger and hate as she could but she failed to control the bubbling lust that was burning more than just her cursed core.

"I'm not so scared of two faceless bandits that I would dishonor my master by naming her," Kiara voiced with a slightly tilted smile and gleeful tone. "Do your worst."

"Since you are asking for it, you did cost us three perfectly fine nuns so don't blame us for being a bit rough," Jace nodded with a gentle rub of Kiara's jaw. "Since you have a nice body, it makes me almost as hard as those nuns."

"You did not get to see them naked, so how do you know?" Zack asked, he reached with his free hand to grab Kiara's curly black pubes that filled her mound like they were trimmed even if she never needed to do so. But being shaved like an actual whore was still more humiliating than letting men think that she groomed those hairs.

"So, Miss Big Tits, how are you going to compensate us?" Jace asked while Zack began tugging Kiara's pubes like he was trying to find the right strength to make her let out any sound. But even as her skin stretched a bit red, she took every pull that was not even strong enough to tear off the hairs.

"I guess I can teach you a few moves if you remove these binds," Kiara gritted while her breathing was turning increasingly ragged. "Weak scum like you will be in real trouble if your cheap tricks fail against someone stronger."

"For someone so defiant, you sure are soaking my fingers," Zack mused and he began forming his fingers into a fist that spread Kiara even wider just as she had wanted. Now her humiliating moans and the first climax would be delayed even if the applied pressure made her face twitch a bit.

"She has a horny glint in her pretty green eyes, this bitch sure is something else," Jace voiced with a shake of Kiara's jaw before he began pressing the tip of her nose with an index finger. She tilted her head to take a bite off the finger but he retreated just in time. Though the way she showed pearly teeth with a long sideways lick made her look hungry for cock more than anything else.

"Pathetic, the best you scum can hope for is to imagine that a woman likes you," Kiara taunted while she tried to harden her blushed features.

"This cunt disagrees," Zack flared as he thrust his fist, knuckles first into Kiara's inner gate to squeeze her juices out along his forearm with a twist. No matter how much her puffed vulva tried to suction his wrist, she could not stop the spill. The exponentially growing pressure forced Kiara to bite into her lower lip while her every breath was tingling with pulsing lust.

"Mhiih," Kiara let out a short moaning whimper and drool escaped down her chin. Her pussy tensed a bit like to climax but then suddenly the hand thrust out of her and she was left gaping with a sense of emptiness.

Zack rushed before Kiara with speed to push Jace aside. She tried to lower her head but he grabbed her chin and lifted it. He just stared at her face for several moments trying to read every humiliating emotion on it. She could already predict what was going to happen, the men would once again start feeling things for her that were not pure malicious lust, and thus become useless at feeding the appetite of her cursed body.

"Scum, pathetic cowardly losers, disgusting loser pigs," Kiara screamed like she had been broken by anger and humiliation. Zack's hand hardened and moved to her neck to apply pressure to the sides of her neck like to give a threat.

"How about this, I will go round up some nuns to join us if you don't do me a little favor," Zack voiced with a disgustingly pleasant tone as he leaned to breathe on Kiara's face. She spat on him but he just ignored the saliva that landed on his mask.

There were no words for a moment but then Zack stood up only to lean down and pull himself under Kiara's horse stance. Then he took out a big swollen cock that had a red slightly glowing ring at the base. These two were truly just using every demonic artifact they could find.

The hands that were binding Kiara's ankles moved her feet to Zack's sides to let her crouch down if she wanted before pressuring her feet to lock them in place. Jace stepped behind her and gave her ass a loud slap that impacted strongly enough to cause some drops to drip from her soaked vulva. Then he grabbed her neck and leaned down to breathe on it.

"Fuck that loser's cock or my stick will drill your fine ass," Jace voiced as he pressed a hard and unforgiving broken bamboo piece against Kiara's thigh. She said nothing but began lowering her hip toward the cock that was pointed at her.

"Seeing something you like?" Zack asked while jousting his considerable manhood. He let his tip sink into the wet vulva to feel the hot embrace but then he pulled out and tapped his shaft into Kiara's clit. She tried to tilt her hip to take it back in but the hands on her knees stopped it just barely. Though when she tried to move away he shifted to keep tapping his cock into her swollen knob that tingled from each strike like some feverish growth.

"I see you are too wet to take me in on your own, how about you beg for help?" Zack voiced while he tried to hit Kiara with his cock as hard as he could. She clenched her teeth as she really hoped this would not be enough to make her cum like some broken sex maniac.

"Come on, say please can I have some big cock?" Zack kept insisting and when Kiara tried to avoid his cock again he grabbed her pubes with his free hand. He gave them a hard enough pull to keep her still, if she would have tried to shift even a little, she would have needed to tear off at least some of the hairs herself.

"You sick pervert, please just get this over with," Kiara flared. She looked up to hide her victorious grin. With just a few words and actions, she had managed to reverse Zack's sentiments and his lust was radiating with even more malice than before. But the sense of pride from that only added to her blushing shame and twisted arousal.

"I guess that counts," Zack shrugged before slipping his tip into Kiara's vulva and she took the chance to thrust down hard enough to even strain the hands holding her knees. Her folds glued into his sturdy shaft to feel the strong pulse and his pubes prickled her spread vulva.

"You will let me go after you cum," Kiara commanded as arrogantly as she could while taking the fat cock almost to the base even as it pushed her stomach a bit. She came hard enough on it to bend it a bit and pressure the tip into her end. The red hands moved to stop her from completely crushing the cock and her muscle strained against them to begin a slight grind to speed up his climax in case his mood changed again.

"We will think about it, after we both cum," Jace voiced as he moved to sit on a nearby rock that was at the side. He spread his legs and took a relaxed pose to watch the show. But despite his calm demeanor, his lustful aura was burning strongly enough to almost distract Kiara.

"I can vote in your favor if you take good care of me," Zack nodded as he lifted his hands to rest them behind his head. Kiara just clenched her teeth angrily with a harsh thrust of her hip. She tried to rub the man's tip into her as intently as she could while not stimulating herself.

"Don't think you can sneak on us that easily," Jace voiced with an amused tone and he got up to draw his sword. He moved like he would threaten Kiara's life if needed by lowering his blade near her.

"Free her this instant," the most imposing of the three nuns shouted, anger vibrating in her voice. All three held their silver swords even if one of them was broken and was barely the length of a dagger. Kiara looked away from them and tried to lick the saliva off her chin in borderline panic. Her body began to tremble and she even prayed that the nuns would be chased away as quickly as possible.

"Keep fucking my buddy if you won't want them to share your fate," Jace commanded while Zack just kept his relaxed pose and barely looked away from Kiara's hip that kept working on his cock. Even if she had hoped that this would not happen, she still should play her part to the end or waste all the humiliating effort so far.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12