Nympho Kitsune's Thirst

Story Info
Pent-up mistress in a servant imp gangbang.
6.1k words
4.57
5.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

Even as some humans dared to enter the black market district located in the massive capital city's slums, just with a glance it was clear that most robed beings on the narrow streets had unnatural proportions despite their attempts to cover all of their skin in fabric. Some moved with clear purpose while others wandered around between shops and stalls but all of them avoided the paintings that hung before a building that dominated the small plaza at the center of the district.

All of the framed paintings depicted the same beautiful blond woman who had the ample but perky shapes of an elf. Only her lower face was hidden with a red veil and seven golden spirit tails flowed around her flawless alabaster skin to cover her nipples and pussy. The detail on all of the art was unnaturally life-like and if someone were to look at her amber eyes they would notice how they pulsed with an alluring golden glow.

But only a few of the passing figures were tempted to even glance at the paintings. Instead, they locked their eyes on the ground and moved past them as quickly as possible like even demons had become mortified to have their souls stolen by the pictures that turned increasingly vivid and irresistible the more one gazed upon them.

"Gaunt, you promised me this would work but nobody is even approaching," a serene voice stated almost loudly enough to pierce the buzzing of the oddly silent market square. It came from the balcony that was above the paintings. Behind the red curtain covering it from the pedestrians was the currently undisputed ruler of the black market district. The spirit kitsune Celina laid with an elevated elbow on a divan that matched the curtains around her.

"They must simply feel unworthy of approaching even the representations of the mistress of the golden flames in all your undivided glory, should we encourage some suitable candidates to examine the paintings a bit closer?" a muscular imp groveled before the kitsune. Unlike her, his whole body was covered with red fabric and he wore a mirror mask to hide even his demonic facial features. Though even with the robe, it was clear that he had wings folded against his back.

"What are you implying? Did my beauty stop being enough to have willing souls line up to offer themselves to me?" Celina demanded after licking her sharp teeth that were hidden behind her veil. Her right hand moved to stroke her long blond hair while she focused on her reflection to calm down. She shifted her position and her ample bouncy breasts swayed to close the tempting gap between them for a moment.

"Of course not, these common fools must feel shy about having their souls enter your magnificent body to nourish your divine appetite," Gaunt declared on his knees while he made sure to keep his face lifted to let her mistress use his mask as a portable mirror. Celina just sighed as she focused on figuring out the actual cause behind the decrease in her ability to acquire souls through her lovingly created paintings.

"It must be that lecherous brute again, I dread to check how many of my paintings he has stolen this time," Celina voiced and she motioned the two imps that were holding large red fans to move faster. Despite her not even being in direct sunlight, she was burning hot enough to cause slight blushing on her skin. As her hunger had become harder to sate with each spirit tail she had managed to grow, so had the symptoms from her lack of nourishment intensified.

"The newest paintings have been distributed to places the unworthy thief would never look, you should have your well-deserved nourishment at any moment," Gaunt declared and a moment of impulsive anger filled Celina like she had just been promised what she craved above anything else and not getting it. Even her firm and smooth stomach pulsed with an empty sensation and memories of her past feasts visited her mind. Even the ones filled with perverse substance she wanted to forget, something that was not fitting for a demon of her power.

"Then why have I only gotten two weak souls today? And five yesterday? I used to have hundreds to pick and choose at leisure," Celina almost flared and she might have manifested her tails to punish the imp to vent her frustrations if not the speaking making her increasingly aware of the thirst on her soft lips that would only get worse if she wasted her energy. Even her attempt to lick them only made them burn harder despite her mouth being filled with saliva that she had to swallow down to avoid spilling.

"I can assure you, I took personal care in placing the paintings and once those who feel that their souls are worthy of entering your divine body find them, I'm sure sweet nourishment will soon flow to you," Gaunt voiced with slight trembling on his tone. It alone made Celina amused for a moment while she remembered what she had done to the one who preceded him after he had failed her too many times. Though at least this new favored servant had a way with his words that pleased her.

"If even one of them got stolen, I will have to punish you," Celina mused and she began focusing her senses into the paintings that were connected to her. First, she gazed into the hall that housed her personal collection of her favorite paintings that captured her beauty most perfectly. The walls were filled with them so she saw all of them from multiple angles while a smile spread on her lips and even her hunger calmed down for a moment.

Once Celina was done admiring herself, she sighed and moved her senses into the paintings that were further away from her body. Some of them hang in empty warehouses and even the sewer. It did not take her long to decide what she wanted to do with the ones that were placed in the most revolting places, so those paintings burst into golden living flames until there was nothing but the frames left. Though even then she knew they were not the most disgusting places the art depicting her could be placed.

When a hall that was decorated with mostly empty frames opened before Celina's eyes, she knew her senses had entered the place she dreaded the most. And like to drive in that realization, in the middle of the hall, a familiar purple demon was using his notable bulging muscles to ram both of his rigid shafts into a redhead's holes from behind. Even his silver hair was swaying like he was in a competition for the fastest battering speed.

Mazikel held the jaw of the woman so that his fingers dug into her cheeks to force her to reveal some of the most obvious signs of her being a kitsune despite her mostly elvish form. Her sharp teeth that lined her mouth, and her usually agile long tongue that drooled down her chin in a swollen state. Every devastating hip strike into her ass sent a visible pulse along her athletically toned flexible body. The force of the impacts even seemed to carry all the way to the tip of her twitching taste organ.

On the redhead's neck was a collar with a notable wooden tag that had "Mira" written on it in red letters. Just seeing it made Celina's own neck tingle a bit along the line where her own collar had been during the time she had submitted to serve this demonic master's twisted desires toward kitsunes to get what she had wanted from him.

"How much longer?" Mira slurred after slurping in her tongue but as she spoke, Mazikel pushed his fingers further into her cheeks to make her words even harder to understand. His other hand slid to her stomach and began caressing the bulge that grew there at each of his strikes. Something that just seeing made Celina's own stomach pulse and tremble with her breaths.

"As we agreed, until I'm satisfied," Mazikel voiced with a low but seductive tone that made Celina's spine tingle even through the connection from the painting. As her eyes focused on his agile and fast hip movements that were controlled by perfectly symmetrical muscles, memories of his highly potent semen filled her tongue and she even tried to swallow it down.

Mira clamped both of her hands on the wrist that was pressing into her jaw and Mazikel let go so she could exclaim. "And how many more hours does that take?"

"It hasn't even been one yet, I take it you haven't enjoyed our time together as much as I have?" Mazikel mused. The female voyeur suddenly realized that she had been reacting far stronger to seeing this than she really should. Even as Celina's senses had some distance to her body, she still felt the rising heat that was pulsing under her skin and not just on her desperately thirsty lips.

"If master is so satisfied, then can you tell me the method she used?" Mira panted while only her swollen tongue hindered her speaking. "The one that let her grow so many tails in days."

"There is no such method, or to be accurate, the method takes years, under my guidance, she doubled her count just in two," Mazikel voiced while he settled his thrusts into a casual pace. His fingers trailed on Mira's jaw but no longer tried to push it but simply feel up the bone under her skin. Though even then she almost tried to drag the fingers away again before she fisted her hands and let them drop.

"So you mean you lied to me?" Mira flared and she impulsively reached to bite one of Mazikel's fingers. It escaped just barely and her pointed teeth shut with a loud clack. Her impulsiveness was punished with a hard twisting thrust into both of her holes that was accompanied by a stroke along her symmetrically deformed stomach that even made her spread knees tremble a bit that had seemed almost rock solid before.

"Were you really so naive as not to realize what I meant? Also, what silly rumor made you think you could amass so much magical power in days?" Mazikel grinned with a tap of Mira's stomach. "I doubt there is even a god that you could consume entirely to gain such a shortcut."

"So it would take you two years to make me as powerful as her?" Mira asked and suddenly Celina did not want Mazikel to tell her secrets as heated shame blushed her face from more than one reason. She still did not have enough power to actually defeat the ancient demon but a rising mix of excited shame was pushing her to come up with something on an impulse.

"That would depend on your appetite, not everyone is as suited for that substance," Mazikel grinned and Celina was already imagining how he would start telling next just how suitable she had been to guzzling his cum. Day after day just rolling before his feet like an obedient pet begging for his magically highly potent semen and doing whatever he asked to get it.

"Still scamming ambitious fools? You really need some new hobbies," Celina flared while trying to channel anger into her almost trembling voice. She immediately gained full attention towards the painting that had spoken. A painting that was cupping her breasts while her golden tails were wrapping around her legs to spread them. It definitely was one of the more perverse ones she had ever created and she was not even sure how Mazikel had gotten it since she usually had them stashed at her manor.

"I could say the same to you, still using your paintings to spy on me?" Mazikel voiced while letting go of Mira's jaw without stopping his thrusts. "If you need me to satisfy you no strings attached, you just need to ask me."

"You are the one stealing them and no, I definitely don't need you to satisfy me, even my lowliest servant pleasures me better than you and your sick games ever did," Celina said but even as the words came from her lips, her thoughts reminded her that the ones around her body would also be able to hear her. Though for the moment, she tried to focus on figuring out just what she wanted since burning the paintings really should have been the best choice since she could not stop the demon from eventually telling whatever he wanted about her.

"Don't try, there is no way you would let some unworthy servant touch you," Mazikel shrugged and his hand trailed down to Mira's clit. "And even if you did, they would only disappoint you."

"Then you are wrong, even now I'm being taken by my favorite servant so I have a more pleasurable time looking at a lecherous brute," Celina asserted before she froze as she could tell that her golden tails had manifested on their own around her body. For a moment she thought that they had the intent of protecting her but as two of them wrapped around her legs, she knew that her demonic hunger was reaching a critical point and taking control in more ways than one.

"Then why are you here talking to me? Need to see me in action to be turned on?" Mazikel voiced and Mira's eyes jolted, she tried to look down only for his hand to force her to face the painting. She bit into her lower lip while heavy blush almost exploded on her skin. All from just the fingers applying their magic on her swollen knob.

"I'm here to stop you from deceiving the innocent with your lies," Celina almost stuttered while she thought that Gaunt would not dare to touch her even if taunted to do so. But at the same time, if he did that, it definitely should help her get her arousal under control from pure revulsion. Or at least so she told herself to justify not stopping her tails that shared her hunger.

"How charitable of you, it seems you have picked up a new hobby," Mazikel commented and he once again pressed his fingers into Mira's cheeks. As her jaw opened, her swollen tongue spurted out to hang on her chin before she closed her eyes like from shame when soft whimpers began escaping with her breathing.

Leathery hands clamped on Celina's spread thighs with such strength that she could hardly believe that they belonged to an imp. In the next moment, a hot pulsing tongue slid along her puffed vulva, and saliva mixed with her juices that had already covered the area. The intruding heated mass even dared to slide between her folds for a moment and trigger a slight quiver of her flesh that culminated with a pulse from her swelling clit.

"Just a word and she could be you, my beautiful Celi," Mazikel promised and Mira's body convulsed against his grip as she squirted juices on the floor between her feet. While she trembled, she was no longer able to keep her glazed eyes closed and a tilted but content grin spread on her lips to show her teeth. But at least Celina's current distraction served her well enough to stop her from focusing on the memories that detailed just how good her old master was toying with the pleasure of demons and others with magical bodies.

"I will take your soul if you won't stop," Celina gritted when it became very clear to her that the soft but coarse surface was only adding to her heated state. The tongue retreated almost immediately but even as it happened, agitation filled her since the imp was not willing to trade his soul for her highly desirable body. Not to mention he was dead wrong if he thought that she was going to just let him go without punishment after he dared to lick her in such a base way.

"It's all yours, if you ever become strong enough to take it, something I can still help you with," Mazikel promised with accelerated thrusts like he wanted to show the moment of his climax to Celina as soon as possible. But as a soft and sizable mass was pressed against her vulva, she had more urgent things to focus on as it threatened to move deeper. A threat that almost immediately turned into action when the swollen mushroom tip entered her.

Once angled, a single exploratory thrust through Celina's swollen folds forcefully tapped into her inner gate. Tingling, burning, and pulsing filled her up to her core while the demonic cock holstered into her. It stretched and filled her pussy perfectly to the brim and for a few seconds, she did not care whose it was as long as it was not Mazikel's and would be able to satisfy her. Next, the strong hands clamped back into her thighs that her tails spread even more by feral instinct to better accommodate the act.

"You will regret this," Celina voiced while not even being sure to whom the words had been meant. Mazikel only grinned while his semen exploded out of Mira's pussy with great force while her tight ass stored it. And then the cock in Celina began to move and she could no longer focus on anything else, it pulled outward only to ram in to begin a barrage. The pulsing strikes hit her end each time with enough force to bend the cock in her just a bit and were definitely not trying to please her.

Suddenly Celina could no longer ignore the fact that she did not know who was inside of her, so she pulled her senses fully back into her body to be greeted by the sight of a red muscular imp. Her seven tails floated around her and kept her spread legs balanced at the edge of the divan while the short demon used her like it was the last thing he wanted to do in his life. Like she was just a hole for him to milk his creamy seed into.

"Forgive your unworthy servant," Gaunt grunted on repeat while Celina's eyes focused on his veined fat cock that thrust into her pussy with such strength that her puffed vulva was dragging along the demonic rod that was too long to be pushed into her all the way. But no matter how hard she stared at the hideous creature, she did not feel her usual disgust when looking at one of the more unnatural demons. Instead, her eyes trailed on his firm muscles that were working hard to drill the already glistening cock deeper into her at each forceful strike.

Celina shook her head while she wanted to deny that a demon that truly looked demonic was able to fuel her arousal. Though then she focused on the fact that all of this was most likely due to her hunger having grown too strong, so just feeding on this demon's seed should be all she needed to calm down. And that could not happen through her pussy. But before she even focused to control her tails to bring the cock to her mouth, she clamped both of her hands on her bare face. Her veil had been taken out and placed on her side on the divan so if she spoke, her sharp teeth would show.

After another shake of her head, Celina decided that feasting on semen again was exactly what Mazikel wanted from her. To turn her back into his semen-addicted pet. Instead, she should use other methods to satisfy her current lust and afterward put some extra effort into collecting souls, even if it would mean having to be a bit more persuasive in getting people to look at her paintings.

"If you can't satisfy me, offer me your soul," Celina gritted while she kept her jaw as closed as possible like opening it risked semen immediately spilling down her throat. It triggered Gaunt to look up and his sharply featured face with horns stared at her with a mix of fear and desire. A fear that seemed to fade away the longer he stared into her golden eyes and kept fucking her.

"Mistress forgive me if I'm not pleasing you, I'm unworthy," Gaunt exclaimed and he doubled down on his thrusts like his main priority was still cumming above all else. Even Celina's usually firm stomach bulged a bit at each strike and he was still not even able to fit fully in with his ridiculously large cock. As a wide taunting grin spread on Gaunt's face, Celina looked to the side along her long shapely left leg that was wrapped by a golden tail and she saw one of the imps who had been fanning her before jerking his sizable cock under his red robe.

Two golden tails lunged at the imp and tore off his robes and mask to reveal his highly muscularly toned leathery red skin. A single tail wrapped around his wrists and lifted his feet from the ground but his sizable cock kept throbbing on its own like Celina has just barely stopped him from filling the balcony with the stench of his semen. But as she stared at the twitching and bloated red mushroom tip that looked as edible as a large candy, she was not sure what she even wanted with him.

Without a warning, a heated mass exploded in Celina's depths and Gaunt shortened his thrusts to rub his tip into her inner gate to steadily milk all he had into her. Pump after pump dripping cum spilled and spread along her folds and due to the pure volume from the large balls, it was forcing its way into her womb and out of her with almost equal pressure. Celina's lips gaped like to complain but then the first spurt of semen was pressured out of her pussy and it flooded her nose with a sweet scent. It filled her nostrils with a tingling sensation and a tremble went down her spine like it was her mouth that was about to climax. And as saliva spilled down her chin despite her attempt to cover her lips with both hands, it almost looked like it.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers
12