Nysa and Nick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into my eyes, "Nys', I love you too, but...it's not right, we are brother and sister, and I don't want to hurt you ever." I could tell he had pain in his eyes as well, and he was fighting his true feelings, and he would never let them out to me.

I didn't answer him, just getting up off the couch, walking up to him and placing a kiss on his forehead. I tilted his head upward to look at me, "We should get back home, before we say anything else either of us will regret." I see his eyes tear up, but he did not let one fall down his cheek as I walked into the other room to get dressed.

The ride home was quiet except for the music coming from the radio. I stared out the passenger window, as he maneuvered the curves and hills back to our home. My mind went to the events of the last twenty-four hours, and I was relieved, angry, and frustrated. Relieved that I finally told him how I felt. Angry that I wasn't more aggressive, and he wasn't more receptive. Frustrated because I was still so turned on from the closeness I had experienced with my brother. As we drove, I thought maybe it was time to date other guys and get this fixation of my brother off my mind. Maybe if I would just put myself out there, these feelings would gradually go away. Either way, I was disappointed and so hurt over these developments.

The following Monday, Josh who was in my Philosophy class, and looked eerily like my brother, was sitting by me in the library. I moved closer to him and started talking to him, just seeing if there was an interest. About a week later, Josh asked me out on a date, which I of course accepted. When I had told Nick of my date, I thought I seen a look of jealousy. He acted excited for me, but also being the protective brother, wanted Josh to come over and meet him first. As I was preparing for Josh to come over, I went into my mom's old room, and investigated her jewelry box for a necklace she used to wear. I found a letter, addressed to her in Nick's handwriting. I was being curious, so I put it in my pocket and went to my room. I closed the door and locked it, so I wouldn't be disturbed, and opened it. It read:

Mom,

Thank you for listening the other night. I broke up with Madison, because you were right, I felt so guilty having sex with her, when I was clearly in love with someone else. I know I will never be able to have her in that way, but I am going to always be there for her, until she finds a man of her own. I am glad you don't hate me or think I am a freak for my feelings toward her mom. She has always been in my heart since she was born. Since you told me of your illness, and said to keep it from her, I knew it was the right time to tell you. I love you both so much, and never want to hurt you. I promised you mom, I will never act upon my feelings, and I will protect her forever. She is my sister, and that will always be in the back of my mind.

Love your son, Nick.

I looked at the paper in front of me, and felt the tears streaming down my face. I wasn't sure when this was written exactly, but he knew long before anyone had told me that mom was sick. I was furious, saddened, and confused by this discovery. I was in my own little world, until I heard a loud knock at my door. "Hey Nys', you alright? Your date is here."

I looked into my mirror, carefully drying my eyes. "I'll be right down," I managed to yell out, as I folded the letter back, and put it in my drawer beside my bed. I hurriedly changed into a revealing summer dress for Josh. I was upset at Nick for several reasons, but mostly because of the promise. How dare him to think he knows what is best for me. I walked down the stairs and Josh's eyes were on me, almost undressing me. Not seeing Nick anywhere, I walked over to Josh and hugged him tightly, kissing him lightly on the cheek. Nick made a noise with his throat as he was standing in the doorway behind me, clearly pissed at the way I was dressed and the public display of affection toward Josh.

"When are you coming home Nys'?" He asked, sounding like a jealous husband instead of a brother.

Looking at him, then back at Josh, "I am not sure, maybe I won't be back until morning. Kind of depends on this guy." I said as I raised myself on my tiptoes and kissed him again on the corner of his mouth. Josh looked scared because of the look Nick was giving him but had a hard on due to the way I was acting.

Nick made a step toward me, "Nysa! You trying to test my patience?" I looked at him with angry eyes, and never said anything in return, as I grabbed Josh's arm and pulled us out of the house. As we got into Josh's car, I looked back at our house and seen Nick looking out the window. Instead of his face showing anger, he had tears running down his face. I felt terrible at that moment, as Josh backed out of the drive.

The evening was a blur. I tied to have fun with Josh, but not lead him on. Josh was a true gentleman and did nothing to make me feel uncomfortable until we stopped at his friend's party. Upon arrival, Josh turned into a different person, grabbing a beer and showing me off to his friends. He became very touchy freely, and so did some of his friends. I had more than a few groping my ass, and Josh would just smile. He was drinking a lot and gave me some wine coolers. I had a couple and being my first-time drinking alcohol, it was affecting me quickly.

After a while, Josh took me into the basement, where there were a couple of mattresses on the floor, one being occupied by a couple already. He took me into his arms and kissed me, passionately. At first, I was OK with it, as the alcohol affected me slightly. Then he started to grab my ass pulling me against him. I could feel he was aroused, and I was feeling a little turned on as well but didn't want to go any further. His hand went to one of the straps to my dress. He tugged it roughly down off my shoulder, tearing the material. I had taken my heels off upstairs, and Josh had my phone in his pocket. I tried to kick at him, but Josh was stronger than me. He picked me up and threw me on the available mattress and undid his pants taking out his cock. I knew he was going to try and rape me, and my thoughts went to my brother. He would kill Josh if he did this. As he leaned down over me, I kicked Josh in his crotch. When he curled over in pain, I got up and kicked him two more times, not sure where they had landed.

Fearful I would be killed by his friends, I ran out of the house, and never looked back. I kept running until I was sure I was not followed. Not knowing how far I had run, and with my feet hurting, I was scared. I started walking toward my house looking at my watch, seeing it was past midnight, knowing Nick would be super pissed at me. My dress was torn where he jerked my strap, it was starting to drizzle rain, and I had no way of getting a hold of him.

As I walked, my mind went to Nick, and how I wished I had just stayed home and talked to him. How I wanted to be in his arms, with him telling me everything would be OK. I started to cry, thinking about the night of my birthday when we were together on our date. How I wanted that night back, and what I would have done differently. These thoughts took my mind off the pain in my feet and legs, and my torn dress. I looked up and I saw headlights coming my way. I became frightened, until I seen the vehicle and felt relieved as it was my brothers' truck. He must have seen me, swerved over to my side of the street, and stopped.

When he got out of the truck, and ran toward me, I feared his reaction, but the look on my brother's face was not of anger, but relief. He hugged me tightly, whispering in my ear, "God, you had me so worried Nys'." I wasn't sure what to say or think, except the lovely feeling of his strong body against mine. I started melting into him, then he pushed me away with his hands, looking me in the eyes.

"Did he hurt you?" He looked me up and down, seeing that I had no shoes on and my dress was torn, his eyes lingering onto my partial exposed breast. "What the hell happened?" I was almost speechless, and he could tell I was in a state of shock, as he led me to the truck and helped me inside.

When he got in, I turned to him, "N-Nick, I'm so sorry. I just needed to get out of there. I-I left my phone at the party." My eyes tearing up now, seeing the worried look in his eyes. I had never seen him look at me this way, and it didn't frighten me, but made me see how much he loved me.

"Baby, I called your phone and Josh answered. It sounded like you took care of the son of a bitch." His eyebrows furrowing together. I looked at him, thinking, 'did he just call me baby?'

I touched his hand on my shoulder, "Nick, all I know is I am safe with you, and that is all that matters." He smiled at me and put the truck in gear. He did a U-turn in the street and headed back toward the house where the party was at. "Nick, what the hell? I don't want to go back there."

He looked over at me with a loving look on his face, reaching over and touching my knee. "Sis, I am going to retrieve your things." He squeezed my knee, "I need to have a little talk with Josh anyway, "he said with a sneer. "You can stay here in the truck." He kept his hand on my knee as I just shook my head in agreement. I was concentrating on the feeling of his hand on my knee when we pulled up, the party seemed to have died down. He took his hand off my knee, telling me to wait there. As he walked inside the house not bothering to knock, my thoughts went to how much I loved him.

I would love him dearly and tenderly for as long as I live, for he was the only real friend I had. He was my confidante from before I reached puberty, and he had never done anything to hurt me. My eyes teared up as I recalled some of the instances of sacrifice, he had made for me. His simple gestures, such as sitting by my side and putting his arms around me or offering his shoulder for me to cry on. Always just what I needed when I was upset, instinctively knowing what to do when I was in distress. I knew that someday he would make a woman very happy, and I wanted to be that woman. As I wiped my eyes, Nick startled me as he climbed into the truck. He set my shoes on the floorboard and handed me my phone.

I noticed his knuckles had bruises and fresh blood on them. "What did you do Nick?" I asked inquiringly.

He put the truck into gear and took off, not looking back. He looked over at me with that gentle smile, "Don't worry about anything, your big brother took care of that asshole and his buddies." He then put his hand on my thigh this time, and I wasn't sure if it was out of shock, or pure thrill, but I remained still and silent all the way home. I later found out from one of my friends who was at the party that one of Josh's friends had called me a "cock-tease," and my brother decked him. Josh and another guy jumped in, but both were laid out right along with the other guy.

When we got home. I ushered my brother to the bathroom and sat him down on the side of the tub. I washed his hands off, and as I was doing so, I noticed his eyes never left mine. He was staring at me, and I was becoming aroused by this. When I was done, I kissed his forehead, and quietly broke the tension as I went into my room. I closed my door and took off my dress. I put on a long t-shirt and changed my lacy panties into some boy shorts. I slid into bed, and reluctantly closed my eyes, and felt myself drift off.

I'm not sure how long he had been standing at my door, but when I opened my eyes the next morning, there was my brother. I sat up thinking something was wrong and asked in a small raspy voice.

"Nick?"

He quickly made his way next to my bed and pulled me into a hug tightly. He had been there a lot for me, and I had noticed and felt genuine comfort in my embrace. We stayed like that for a while then slowly he pulled back so that he was looking into my eyes. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Where is it Nysa?" His hands now holding onto mine.

"Nick, what are you talking about?" When I looked into his eyes, he seemed vulnerable.

He rubbed the back of my hands with his thumbs, "The letter... The one I wrote mom. I know you have it."

I put my head down and looked at his chiseled chest, and then over to my desk, where the letter was under my laptop. I didn't say anything to him, just nodded my head, squeezing his fingers.

He let out a long sigh, "I take you have read it? So... I probably can guess what the last couple of days have been about, right?" Again, I couldn't look into his eyes, or even nod in agreement. I just squeezed his fingers.

"No, that's not..." I brushed a lock of hair away from my face and looked him in the eyes. "Nick... you've been there for me my entire life. I remember that you've done everything for me, and never expected anything in return, almost like you think it's your job or something."

"Well, in a way, it is. I mean, you're my little sister Nys. When mom and dad died, that responsibility became mine."

"I know, but... I guess what I'm saying is, I really appreciate it, all of it. From playing house with me when I was a kid, to helping me study for my tests and SATS..." I wiped a tear from my eye. "What I'm trying to say is... I love you, Nick."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Nys. I wouldn't have done all of that for you if I didn't."

I shook my head, looking down at the bedspread. "I don't think you understand...Nick, I love you. I love you as the guy who's been better to me than any boyfriend. I love you as the guy who knows more about me than most of my girlfriends. I love you... I don't think you know how much I love you Nick. I don't mean in a sisterly way. I... I mean I've fallen in love with you. I have these thoughts about you... that I know are not right. I love you like a sister shouldn't love a brother and have loved you all my life. I have to live every day knowing another woman have been with you, and I will never feel your touch, or me touch you... or make love to you" I trailed off my words as I put my face in my palms.

He looked at me with loving eyes, that turned into a saddened look. "Nysa, I know exactly what you mean. I've loved you like this for as long as I can remember, I just didn't want to pressure you into anything. You're such a beautiful woman..." He trailed off, looking at me taking my hands away from my face, holding them. "I meant it when I told you I've loved you for as long as I can remember, probably even longer. But we're siblings, and what we're thinking is wrong! What do you think our friends, the rest of our family, anyone would do if they found out? Brothers and sisters don't go around doing these things, not normal ones at least."

"Well who ever said we had to be normal? Look, Ni..." I was fighting to hold back my tears. "You may not realize it, but I could care less what anyone says about us being together. Yes, I know it's not 'normal', that it's supposedly immoral and taboo. But I don't care about any of that! All I care about is my heart, my feelings, and they're all telling me that you and I are meant to be together." I bowed my head down, swallowing back a sob.

Still looking down at his feet, he is shifting his gaze straight into my eyes. "Sweetheart, right, as always... it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of us. All that matters is what we think of each other, and if you're thinking anything like I am, then I hope you're willing to forgive your stupid brother for the mistake of his promise to mom."

I looked into his eyes, as I said. "Nick... are you always going to have these doubts about us? You're the only man I've ever loved this way, and I don't want to lose you, not over something like this..." My hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He cradled my head against his body, and gently rocked me as I closed my eyes.

"You helped me realize that my doubts were completely pointless. Because of what you told me; I don't doubt our relationship one bit. I love you more than life itself Nys', and I don't care if the world knows, as long as I have you with me, I'll be fine." He kissed the top of my head, causing me to smile and hug him tighter. "I promise, from now on, it's going to be you and me. Just like it should be..." I pulled away from him, his smile wider than I could ever remember, and he reached up wiping a lone tear from my eyes. It's a moment I'll never forget; the moment I knew who I was going to be spending the rest of my life with.

He slowly brought his face close to mine, touching my face softly with his hand, moving up into my hair. He kissed me gently feeling his warm lips on mine. After a moment he pulled away and looked at me. He brought his face to mine once more and kissed me again lingering longer as I returned the kiss. We kissed until we were both breathing heavily as I felt his hard on pressing between my legs.

He made a move to get off me, I rolled on top of him, kissing him passionately, feeling him kiss me back with equal intensity. His hands moved to caress my waist through the thin fabric of my t-shirt and down to cup my ass as we kissed, my hair falling in his face, completely lost in the moment. I reached down between us and stroked him through his pants, feeling his length. He brought his hands up under my t-shirt to touch my bare breasts, rolling my hardened nipples with his fingers. I released his lips to pull my shirt over my head until I was just in my thin underwear covering my wetness. I lightly pressed my hand up against his chest, his fine hair tickling my fingertips.

I slowly reached down and took his pants off, his proud member so erect and firm, it makes a loud thud when it hit his belly. I began to slowly stroke its length as I could see pre-cum glistening at the tip, rubbing my thumb across the head smearing it all over. I ran both of my hands along his shaft in long strokes all the way to the very tip. I kept trying to use the movements from what my friends told me and what porn I had watched. "Sweetheart, if you keep that up, I'm going to come!" I heard him say. I slid my way back up his muscular frame until my lips were upon him once more. He picked me up effortlessly and rolled me onto my back.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long." he said as he moved his hands to my waist and kissed a trail from my breasts to my panties. He tugged my panties off my hips and down my legs, throwing them across the room. He stared at my pussy for the first time, seeing my outer lips puffy and wet wanting him, the trimmed patch of hair above my clit. He moved closer and ran his tongue up and down my labia. His hot tongue spreading my pussy lips apart as he buried it deep within me. A warm feeling started within my belly and spread throughout my lower region. It was so foreign but familiar to me. With one hand gripping the sheets, and the other gripping his head, I guided his mouth toward my engorged clit.

When he touched my bud, my hips came off the bed, and my legs clamped around his head almost choking him. The feeling building in me was almost too much to bear. My heart was racing by the time he inserted two fingers into my tight hole. A warm fire spread through my body as I grabbed Nick's head, holding him against my mound. I pulled him off my dripping pussy toward my open mouth. Nick quickly moved up and started kissing me again. I could taste myself on his lips. "I want you; I want you inside me. I've saved myself for you, you're the only one I've ever wanted, and I want to be yours. I want you to make me yours Nick." I said with heavy breaths.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Nick asked breathlessly, giving me a chance to back out.

I looked him deep in his eyes, grabbing his hips, "I have never wanted anything more in my whole life."

I tensed up as I felt the head of Nick's cock brush against my sensitive folds. I was overcome with feelings for my brother, my lust rising every second we waited. I reached up and gently touched Nick's face, cupping it with my palm. I slipped my other hand down between our bodies, grabbing his cock in my hand and aligned it to my entrance. Staring into Nick's eyes I nodded slowly, a smile on my face.