All Comments on 'O.I.N.D. GILF'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 328 Comments (Page 2)
ValerionValerionabout 12 years ago
That was so beautiful.

I can't seem to stop crying. Thank you for this story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 12 years ago
Only 46?????????

Only 46 folks have favorited this absolutely amazing story. Yet over 100 comments.

Stang, I still come back to this, still have it favorited, and still find tears leaking at the end every time I read this. What a masterpiece. Please continue to bless us with more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed the fine story, understand why you chose the ending, but don't like to cry!

A little too sad at the end though I couldn't figure another appropriate ending. Thanks for the tale.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
100

wish I could quote 100 instead of 5. Have read this story several times and it still is so refreshing and exquisit. Thanks, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SUPERB

Many,Many,Many Thanks for this wonderful story.

Brilliant Plot.

Thank You ,Thank You, Thank You.

PeikPeikabout 12 years ago
i don't know

i don't know what can i write is just the best what you create and is possible that is best what i ever read on this side 5 stars is not enough ...

i don't have discribe my filings after teas story just more like this

only this shouldn't be in Loving Wives but in romance

Butterflies_Lover7158Butterflies_Lover7158about 12 years ago
I don't like you!!

I am 54 years old, and you made me squall like a little baby. I loved every sentence and paragraph of the entire story. I agree 5 stars is not enough for this story, wish I could give it more. Superb writing!!! Greatest story I have read, hands down!!! It made me laugh, and cry, but most of all it made me re think and really appreciate, my relationship. Thank you, for a fabulous story. Btw, glad the gold-digging b***he's got what they truely deserved!!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
TRUE HONEST LOVE NEVER DIES

people do for a reason, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

im 50, just finished this story and tears rolling down my cheeks.

i agree with others 5 is no where enough points for this.

(1st time i commented on a story but i had to)

well done.

muffdiver11muffdiver11about 12 years ago
Outstanding

This story should go into the hall of fame. A wonderful story.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
WOW SS !!!!

A truly touching story. Not to many writers put this extreme expression of love in their stories, I was very touched and impressed.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
I've read some beautiful stories

On this site, but none as beautiful and wonderful as this. I'm still wiping the tears from my face that started around page 4. I can't think of a single word that describes just how beautiful this story is, so I'll have to leave you with these 7...thank you so much for sharing it.

silkcooksilkcookalmost 12 years ago
Afloat on lonesome waters...

I'm not even sure what to title this... I'm having a hard time with words, this story is so... so compelling, an absolutely wonderful read, my tears have yet to dry. In an ocean of vagrant lusts fulfilled or not, O.I.N.D. GILF is a lily pad afloat, all by itself on lonesome waters with the most un-attainable beauty as it flower blossoms for all to partake in the sight/story thereof...(I just realized what I should title my comment =-)

bibble36bibble36almost 12 years ago
Very good

Sad ending, but a bloody good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

If I ever get the guts to complete a story, I would want it to be as good as this. I found it inspiring. Nothing more needs to be said.

fanfarefanfarealmost 12 years ago
surviving

My wife was twenty years older then me. We were together twenty-five years before she passed away. Good years and bad "If we cannot work together through the bad years, we will never make it through the good years". The last five years since she died have been tough. I find other women colorless and uninspiring.

A story such as this brings back a lot memories. I wish I could let go of the ghost of my wife but I do not want to.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 12 years ago
OMG

Beautiful story, well written. This would stand up in any genre even without the erotic content. Wow; one of the best I've read on Lit. Even with the sad ending it's a magic story. Thank you.

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. You're an amazing writer. I can't believe how wonderful it was to read this. I see I'm not the only person to add this to our favorite stories. Congratulations on this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!

I have always enjoyed your stories, this one is by far the best you have written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love Flows Clearly

I read stories online now to fell emotions that I can't feel in life. I'm a busted up cripple who never got to even attempt to realize my dreams. In this story more than any other I felt nothing but the love you poured into your characters. So; as that being said it is indeed high praise indeed to you and your abilities as a writer. WOW is all I can say except thank you for the richness of the emotions I was able to feel. I am sorry I'm posting as anonymous but have forgotten my user name. I can't write for shit and what I could write would be about pain and sadness. I wish that on no one.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
You had me till the ending. Suicide was a STUPID way to end the story.

Poor sucker was mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
silly, weird, funny, LOVELY

It made me laugh, it made me wonder, it made me cry.

Truly one of its kind....O.I.N.D.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
My favorite!!!!!!

I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories and find them well thought out and very entertaining. However, I have to say that by far this story for me has topped them all. I would like to thank you profusely for taking the time to write and share such a beautiful, loving and heartfelt tale of love with us. The ending was perfect and in the essence of the story the only way one could properly express the power of such a deep and spiritual love that transcends far beyond the mere realm of physical perception. I wish I could give it 100 stars.

rohit7785rohit7785over 11 years ago
5 star

5star and fav... This should be very much in romance category :) loved it... :)

ekenwanekenwanover 11 years ago
classic tale of luv

This is by far the best story I have read here. I am signing up here bcos of this story. It really is a classic tale of luv.

bibble36bibble36over 11 years ago
Well written

I salute you on another brilliant story chap, 5 stars and added to my faves. Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOME PERSONS REALLY DO BELIEVE

in what......depends on the persons integrity and their willingness to test legends, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tears

Was there once and thought about it, now glad I didn't. Life goes on - differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My God

Dear God what a GREAT story i have read this so many times but it still brings tears to my eyes Stang this is a GREAT story one of the ones we all dream of a Perfect love! your the MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SICK

Grandma, OMFG !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly a loving wives story.

Without any doubt, this is the best story of all the great ones you've written.

Muffdiver1

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
Im a twisted pervert sociopath and I still cried

This story is just so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You bastard......you made me cry.........twice........TJB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank You...

Thank You...

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Loved it but....

It was another example of your formula story. I chose to comment here on it since I thought you didn't need to follow the same path here.

In every one I have read so far, the characters are basically driven by the same motivations. And the wives are always unredeemable. Some variety would be nice.. This one had what I thought was an obvious way out of the grind. Katt could have recognized how much a monster Mona was and see her mother reflected in her own life. No reconciliation for her, but maybe have her turn her life in the right direction and start mending her relationship with her family and learning from her own pain and that cause by her and Mona. She was broken and others could sympathize and watch her mend. Leave her the sad but loving aunt. She knows what she threw away and why but has moved on to be a better person since then.

Your writing is great, this story really moved me. But there are only so many ways to serve a good Sirloin steak.Eat it too often, and it stops appealing to you at all. Sometimes, you just need a completely different cut, a stew, hamburger, chili or even chicken.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

this was one of your best love stories. i always tear up reading it.

SensateSensatealmost 11 years ago
Another beautiful love story

Thank you, Stangstar

CHET1220CHET1220almost 11 years ago
THIS IS THE BEST I,VE EVER.

YESTERDAY, I READ THIS STORY, BUT I WAS SO EMOTIONAL THAT I COULD NOT ADD A COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK...............

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

The love story was magnificent, but I didn't like the way the thing worked with Katt. I had hoped she would have grown up. She had great role models in her father and grandmother. She could have redeemed Ray at the end and saved him from taking his own life. His suicide seemed to fly in the face of Kath's dream of living life to the fullest. Let's pretend that instead of seeing the differences he saw the similarities between Katt and Kath. Then Kath's goodness would have lived on.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
I CRIED!!!

This author, now my favorite writer, wrote the most touching sentimental lovestory I believe I've ever read! He writes all types of great material but this is off the map to anywhere but LOVE! I'm not particularly sentimental, but when Kath died in his arms, I knew he wouldn't be far behind. After all, they had a lot of talking, and, I hope lots of rip - roaring sex to catch-up on.!! Thanks a lot! All your stories are great, but, this one will always be your best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This is one of the best stories I have read. Holy crap was this good.

Ls4LLs4Lover 10 years ago
So Freaking BEAUTIFUL!!!

I cried so much, I was a mess. It's such a wonderful plot, a loving story beyond time and nothing can measure up to that type of love. Thank you, it made me think of how sort life is, and to find a love like that can hold you up through any of life obstacles is an amazing thing. What more can we, as a person, ask for; what more do we need or want beside that glorious feeling and knowledge that we have a love like that?

Thank you, this story is truly a gift. Hope you will continue with this type of story line.

Thank you!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Beautiful and extraordinary just isn´t enough...

...to discribe this story. It seems I can´t go to my office in time once I start reading your stories. Again you´ve proven to be an extraordinary writer, one who can capture every single emotion just through his words. It drives me to think I would like to translate your stories into German, just to spread what you have to share here.

No way this story could be rated less than 5*. Thank you.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
It's all been said.

Such a great story.

Thank you so much.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
One hell of a good story

They found that true love that we all seek. I want to say more but I just can't put into words what I am feeling.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Ummmmm...

Aren't you supposed to go to hell if you kill yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0 - catholic?

might explain him being a nonce.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 10 years ago
Worse places

Zed0,

There are worse things in life than dying, and worse places to be than Hell.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 10 years ago
Thanks isn't enough

This is, by far, the best story I have read thus far on Literotica. Words fail me.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The BEST!!

This is the BEST LOVESTORY I have ever read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I almost did not read it because of the Grandma thing. Wow that would have been my loss this story is better than I have words to say!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
again one of the best.

another of yours that should be a movie. I will always read a stangstar06 writing. If you don't try to make movies of some of your stories i want to.

islandrorislandrorover 10 years ago
Wow! THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!!!

"Alii" (means hello in my language) Stangstar06! :) YOU ARE ONE TALENTED WRITER! I personally enjoyed reading this story! Matter of fact, of all the stories I've read in this site, THIS IS THE BEST EVER!!!! I encourage you to write MORE and even encourage you to expand on this story and have it published as a book! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet and heartbreaking...

'nuff said...

saratusaratuover 10 years ago
A fine story,

and told with an expertese ability in story writing. Very touching and very well told. Saratu

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerabout 10 years ago
5th time.

5th time reading it.But dang if it still doesn't make me emotional.Touching,heart warming and heart rending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AMAZING

Don't know how many times I've read this story and even knowing what's going to happen the emotions are as raw as the first time. Truely a classic and an enjoyable read each and every time.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I Had A Sneaky Suspicion

I thought that that might happen.

I know strokes can happen at any time, but she seemed to go awfully young. I believe even before the TIA it was said she was getting frailer, and she was only in her 60's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Favorite part of the story

I'll bet that after reading the touching scene you've just read you're confused as hell. What do we have so far? A 31 year old man and his 50 year old son. About a third of you are thinking, Oh shit, StangStar is doing another time travel story. Close to another third are thinking God Damn that guy and his typos, he needs to get a new editor, that literary idiot mikothebaby let a big mistake get through again. The last third are just wondering how the hell I'm going to get the Mustang on this boat. Well all of you are going to have to keep your shirts on because in order to understand this heart wrenching and emotional tableau, we may as well start at the beginning.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
TRUE LOVE AND SOUL MATES BONDING

when it works it couldn't ever be better, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SS06

I consider this to be your finest work to date. I'd love to see more of your stories set to this bar. Thanks for writing.

Lostonethere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

You kind of turned it into a silly farce at the end.I had really liked Kath, but by letting her son stay married to a total whore , which she was aware of before they married, you destroyed that image. It just seemed like you ran out of ideas or just lost interest. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad and not even SORT OF close to good

SO many problems where do I start?

Credibilty: What ~20 year old GIRL marries a ~60 year old man?

Answer: unless you're a billionaire or a rock star, NONE!

So even the THOUGHT that a 20 yo GUY could be interested in a 57 yo WOMAN leaves me laughing my ass off!

How about the TYPOS that kept popping up?

Page 1 started with them and ended with them.

Second paragraph: "...I seriously doubted that I'd ever find her like again" What??

Last sentence: " But I was sure the guy was laughing at me, bit time."

You mean "BIG time"??

Notice also how the story NEVER mentions Ray's FAMILY & FRIENDS.

For example, how does Ray's MOM feel about Ray marrying a woman perhaps 20 years older than her?? And she is never to have grandchildren.....

And how does a 20-something man hang with his 20-something friends, their 20-something girlfriends and his 60 yo wife??? SO no mention of his friends....

Then, your understand of TIA's left a lot to be desired.

A LOT. Hopefully, you're not a doctor.

Then there is the 50 yo Thomas calling a 31 yo man who has BONED *BOTH* his "daughter" and his mother "dad" instead of simply "Ray." Sorry, I don't see it happening. Made me uncomfortable just to keep reading this.

There is a LOT more....

So all in all, thank you for the effort, but not a good story in my opinion.

YathinkYathinkalmost 10 years ago
Maudlin and Farcicle.

And lots of both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

a bit of a stretch but a real emotional ride, Thanks

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Anonmous 6/1/14

If you're going to criticize, at least known what you are criticizing!

"Second paragraph: "...I seriously doubted that I'd ever find her like again" What??"

What is your problem with that statement? It is a perfectly normal statement, just another way of saying "I'd ever find someone like her again."

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
While I have to agree with some of the commentary...

... I found this to be a very well told story. Without getting into the details, it brought me to tears. Given that none of you (author included) know me from Adam, suffice it to say that that in and of itself is high praise, as any author will attest since all authors are trying to elicit an emotional response.

And now to address some of the mental giants shielding themselves behind anonymity...

For those of you that have opted to critique the entire story based on irrelevant issues, I am sorry for you. You are missing the point. This was a heartfelt and well told love story. To get your panties/briefs in a twist over "bit time" (vs. "big time") makes me wonder if you truly enjoy reading at all or if it's the grammatical element that's your porn. None of the typographical errors caused there to be a serious question about what the author intended to say, so if that is the depth to which you are reading, I'd ask that you please stop. That is, stop reading, PLEASE! Your gripe about Stang's phraseology just adds to that point. I'm reminded of an old saying - can't see the forest for the trees - which while accurate is likely lost on you.

Although Mark Twain once wrote that a man who doesn't read has no advantage over one who can't, and I believe that that is true, I think the goal was less self imposed ignorance.

These forums are intended as a guide to the author about their work. One can't improve unless they get feedback. The difference between constructive feedback and much of the anonymous blathering is that is so often spewed there is that there is so rarely a mention of what the author did well. Secondarily, these forums serve to give other readers input on the story itself (and it's crossed my mind more than once that a link to the comments really should appear at the start of the story so we can try and determine from others' experience if it's worth the effort...and more than a few of the stories posted on this site take a true effort to get through...rather than having to hunt them down at the end). None of us care that you noticed a minor typo. Good for you! Would you like a cookie? What we care about are related to the story itself. Does the story have any MAJOR plot holes? Is there a technical aspect of the story which either needed more research or is so far off base that it caused the whole foundation of the tale to be farcical? Was the speech between characters "forced" (conversation is for me one of the hardest things to write) or were there times when it seemed to flow better and more naturally? I want to know about the tale and don't care about how well you did in high school English.

That said, I do have to agree with two points: the conspicuous lack of anything outside of Ray's chosen family, and the sexist double standard revolving around older women with younger men. Unfortunately, societally, we live (in the U.S.) in a society where older men with younger women are more accepted than the converse. Given that (sad) fact, it made the premise of the story difficult to get around, but Stang did a good job of making it more believable with his description of her. Though his description of her appearance helped make their relationship more plausible (yes, I'm saying that most 20 year old boys are still just that, and as such appearance will play a larger part than it probably should in an ideal world), it was her personality that sealed the deal for him. And what followed was a beautifully told tale. I think the story could have been enhanced (though it wasn't, for me, really necessary, per se) by giving us more insight by way of Ray's (and Kath's too for that matter) other chosen relationships.

As I've said, overall a well done story and beautifully told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This would make a great movie

BOX office bonanza Oscar worthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolutley superb!

the title says it all, best story I've read bar none!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think this is your most powerful peace...

...it always brings me to tears. A truly beautiful tale. For a guy to admit, well, that's saying something.

"Looking Back" I also enjoy, though in that case I find myself relating the male character more but both stories give me hope that it's never too late to find the one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
God

This story had me in tears over and over again and left me emotionally exhausted.

It was beautiful

Bill 43 UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

I was looking for an erotic story and got this instead ... a moving tale, a tearjerker with all the sentimental ingredients: betrayal, true love, death, and suicide. Worthy of Werther. Okay 5 stars, sure.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
great story

the best I've read so far by anyone. wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DETAIL

THIS WAS THE BEST READING EVER SHOULD BE ON EVERY SITE SO PPL CAN FIND OUT WHAT TRUE LOVE IS WOULD LOVE TO FIND A WOMAN LIKE HER SOMEONE TO LOVE FOR HER AND WITH NO DRAM JUST LOVING EACH OTHER EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute rubbish

Written by a complete wanker.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I enjoyed the story immensely, but the end was harsh man. I honestly couldn't stop reading it.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
I liked this.

Except for the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An incredible tale

I thought the beginning was screwed but after the explanation and then the guts of the story I was crying. Absolutely not what I expected on this site. To the Anonymous person who wrote that the author was a wanker .....Mate you need to get a life! This was a story written with passion and feeling you will never know you are like the granddaughter in the story trash.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read,,loved it

your born to die, if you happen to find a real love, you've done great, and you know what fulfillment is. loved the ending and the reason for it. would make a great movie.

QueijadaQueijadaover 9 years ago
Simply perfect

How can i even begin to express what I'm feeling right now... i guess i can start by saying that i never expected to find this type of story in literotica, but I'm damn sure glad i did! I came expecting a story about love and sex and got so much more. It was a roller coaster of feels that left me floored by the end, in a good way that is. I raged at the discovery of the betrayal, my heart swelled at their new found love, i laughed with them, and bawled my eyes out when their time had unfortunately expired. You sir are one heck a wordsmith, and if the rest of your stories are even a fraction as good as the one i just read you should really get yourself a publisher.

Best Regards,

A huge fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Domeric.....

"Ignorance is bliss"

"Love is blind"

His mother wanted him to be happy/ blissful.

Sometimes that means looking the other way.

Like Ray said, Thomas was/is the same age as his mother was when she found love.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
great

I don't know how many times I have read this story, but it gets me every time.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
comment

if I had to rate the top 5 stories I've read here, this would be there.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 9 years ago
Stang: Your The Best

By far your best story I have read so far!....most likely the best in all of Literotica. This could easily be a movie. I am reading thru your alphabet of stories and am so impressed with your writing skill. Please let us know if you ever write a book and I will be the first in line to buy a copy.

Thank You...

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Perfect ending

Just a terrific love story. Nothing more to say. 5 * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful ,romantic and poignant , bittersweet.

It doesn't get any better.

Most moving love story I can remember reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet, sexy, and well told!

What a great story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
i must be a real sap

I read this story about once a month, why, because I love a good romance, no, because I love to witness in my mind what real love is all about. thank you 10X for this story, unfortunately, it's a story. I'm sure at one time or another it may have happened, I can only wish.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE GREAT BEYOND

especially if one has a true heart and soul. TK U MLJ LV NV

LenaptLenaptalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY! 5* STARS

Lovely Story - 5* Stars too!

Would love to see here more stories about/with Grannies and others loving mature and older women such as Moms-in-law, Aunties and Sisters

Thank you

Helena

54yo Mature lesbian Aunt from Portugal

computermadcomputermadalmost 9 years ago
Hope

Thank you for this story. I won't go into why this one is so special for me, just to say it helps me get a bit stronger each day.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Loved the story

hated the ending

She died too young, too soon. They could have enjoyed another 20 years together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are amazing.

I love the story but it hurts.

Thank for the walk.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have read this several times.

Each time I teary eyes and smile

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Quite Beautiful.

Sometimes I think you're wasted on Literotica. I often skip the sex bits so I don't get distracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I already knew that you

are a twisted MF but even I did not see this one coming !! Even so, it still broke my heart... Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't stop crying

This is the best story on here, you are genius you deserve a academy award for this. This story can really open one eyes on dealing with a bad relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my eyes are foggy

Second time reading this. I still can't see straight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i learnt something

i just finished reading John Grishams new thriller Rogue Lawyer ... i also read your previous story November. your mention of Daniel Quentin Steele(DQS1), Bill maitland (AKA: the angel of death) from the W3M universe, pretty cool.

i am fairly new to this site(less than a year) but out of the 80% garbage here, there are some really great stories & authors who cant be found any where in the world (figuratively), & i never had the habit/patience to read famous novels, maybe before lit, i had read 3 or 4 novels.

coming to my point, after reading rogue laywer i had an epiphany, the novel lacked closure but forced me to question my own convictions & beliefs, basically it made me confront my double standards, your stories on the other hand have always been about the closure though a good thing general but sometimes you cant please everyone that way, Nor should you try to please everyone, what you do is just great,

to tell you the fact as i reached the end of reading Rogue lawer, i hated it, but paradoxically i aslo & still loved reading it.

i guess my epiphany boils down do this, i have read some great stories here, but its free yet writers like you take the effort, grisham i paid & had my heart ripped out by the cruelty & surgical humor in the novel, "like a whore who takes your money, only to snivel at you as you bare yourself, yet i go back again & again to her"

you sir do have the talent to make it big, you already are in my opinion.

Finally i would like to congratulate you on your wedding, & thanks for all the stories.

That's what life is, a bunch of stories! i hope you make yours a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous