Oaksong Ch. 02: The Storm

Story Info
The demonic Burning Legion invades Zin-Azshari.
5.8k words
4.94
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalendris awoke the next day to the sound of chirping birds. While Night Elf society was nocturnal, she enjoyed the tranquility of the daytime hours, of the less occupied streets of Zin-Azshari. While there were not as many trees in Zin-Azshari -- and none as large as the wooden giants of the surrounding forests -- the powerful enchantments created by the elven sorcerers of the city managed to dim the sunlight to keep things somewhat shaded for its inhabitants.

Sliding out of bed with a long yawn, eyes nearly glued shut from nearly half a day's sleep, the purple haired Kaldorei combed her fingers through her hair to try and tame her dark locks. Her ears perked up as she heard voices coming from the street, causing her to furrow her brow. People speaking to one another in the streets was not uncommon, especially in a city as populated as this but these voices seemed worried and there were many of them.

Throwing on night robe of dark silk, she dragged herself to the nearest window, she had to squint as the unusually bright sunlight hit bright silver eyes. "What the..."

Pressing her palms to the windowsill, the relatively young Night Elf did not fully comprehend what was happening and what was causing such agitation at this time of day. In the streets, more than two dozen Highborne sorcerers were gathered in small groups, discussing loudly among one another.

"I... I cannot weave my spells anymore!" said one.

"My enchantments have failed! Even the Queen's magic has failed!" remarked another, pointing to the bright sky.

"Something has happened to the Queen!"

These words started to worry Shalendris as well. Usually so carefree and composed, even she was starting to feel the generalized panic infecting her, burrowing into her soul. Never really gifted in anything related to magic, Shalendris could now also feel how the magic permeating every facet of Kaldorei society had disappeared. It had not faded over time, it had stopped entirely, like a river suddenly dammed by a boulder.

"What is happening...?" Her words were almost silent as she spoke to herself, a chill coursing over her body suddenly.

Putting on the leather top and kilt she felt most comfortable in, Shalendris turned towards her room's door to find Eshana, her mother, entering with the same worried, panicked look as the Highborne in the street upon her beautiful face.

"Something's happening, Shalendris. The sorcerers cannot use their magics anymore... Something terrible is happening! Go get your father, he is out delivering flowers to the Elthenil household. Make haste, dear... I..." She stared deeply into her daughter's eyes for a moment, trying in vain to regain her composure. "I fear that the worst might happen. I have heard that the Queen has been taken hostage... Our family cannot suffer once again as we did during the Troll raid on our previous home... I don't want to lose you as I did your brother. I don't want to lose your father."

A sad silence hung over the room for a long moment before Shalendris spoke again, her eyes locked onto her mother's own. Taking a few steps forward, Shalendris hugged her mother gently, reassuringly.

"I'm sure it's nothing... Don't worry, I'll go get him and we'll be back before you know it." Stepping back, she took Eshana's hands into her own, giving them the slightest squeeze.

"Hurry, child."

­Many people were already moving towards the gates of the Eternal Palace, demanding to know what was happening with the Well of Eternity and with their beloved Queen Azshara. Were she at the gates with the other Night Elves, she would be asking for her own beloved, Othros, rather than the Queen.

Like most Night Elves, Shalendris still loved Azshara. The Queen had managed to grow the Kaldorei empire into the greatest civilization on Kalimdor and had afforded them hundreds of years of peace and prosperity. Something had gone wrong with the Well of Eternity, however, and perhaps that prosperity would soon be coming to an end, she thought as she moved swiftly between the crowd, keeping her eyes open so she could spot her father.

As she moved towards the Elthenil household, more and more Kaldorei had gathered upon the steps to the palace.

"Excuse me, pardon me." The crowd was getting thicker, and she was having a bit of difficulty moving through the assembled elves. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for her father. The sounds of the crowd were getting louder and louder.

Even among all that, she could hear the peaceful tune of a single bird. Raising her head, she spotted it. A single yellow bird looking down at... her? She could not contemplate it any further, shoved by an insistent Highborne who wanted to ascend the steps to the palace, shouting something about the sudden absence of magic causing the city's wards to fail.

Then, she heard it. Among the clamoring were screams. Then, the screams got louder. And she saw what was causing the screams. The gates of the Eternal Palace had opened and from them had come forth a mass of horrid creatures, the massive brutes armed to the teeth and just... slaughtering every Night Elf they could find.

The crowd that a few moments ago wanted nothing more than to enter Azshara's palace now wanted nothing more but to run from it and Shalendris was stuck in this wave of fleeing, panicking Kaldorei.

Then, she heard the bird again as things briefly quieted around her. Or seemed to, at least.

"You must escape. Leave the city."

Was she hearing voices? Was this a nightmare?

Then, a massive, winged form crashed down barely ten feet from her, holding a massive glaive with which it started cutting down the fleeing crowd with sadistic glee, cackling loudly. A few Night Elves managed to pick up arms to try and defend themselves from the hulking, bloodthirsty brutes but they were no match. Without their magic, without their enchanted armor and weapons, they were no match.

Nightmare or not, Shalendris knew she had to get out of there, had to escape. She could only pray to Elune that her father had managed to get to safety somehow, that he had not been crushed by the crowd or slaughtered like the hundreds who now lay dead on the steps to the Eternal Palace.

In the chaos of it all, Shalendris's eyes were drawn once more to that bright yellow bird flying towards an alleyway. An empty alleyway between two buildings. Conjuring up all the strength in her limbs, she managed to dash perpendicularly through Night Elves running away from the carnage and into the dark alley.

With eyes that could adapt to low-light conditions, Shalendris looked around in the relative quiet of that alley, breathing heavily as she tried to come up with a way out of this mess. A way back to her mother. A way to warn her of the fiendish creatures rampaging through Zin-Azshari.

Shalendris barely had the time to think that a small form stepped out from behind a crate into the open. Only a foot and a half tall, it had ashy grey skin with two long horns protruding from its forehead. Its eyes burned with fiery malice as its grin showed its sharpened, yellowed teeth. Most disturbing of all, however, was the hefty prick it held in its hand. Its clawed digits gripped it firmly as it pumped the length of the veiny thing while its lust-filled gazed stared at the Night Elf's hefty bust and overflowing cleavage. Grossly disproportionate to the fiend's size, its cock probably would have dragged on the ground had he not been holding it in his hand.

"Ey luv, 'ow 'bout ya let ol' Fuznutz 'ave a wank on 'em tits yea?" spoke the horrid little thing, still stroking his dick furiously.

Almost reflexively, and with all the disgust in her body, Shalendris's leg swept upwards in one swift motion, her heel connecting with the underside of the unknown pervert's chin. The sickening crunch she heard as her foot connected with its face let her know that she could keep running.

And with all the grace of a nightsaber cat, she leapt over its prone form. The immobile creature still held its cock in its hand as she leapt over it and the last thing it saw was the wonderful garden hidden beneath Shalendris's kilt as she jumped over him.

His hideous cock let forth a few spurts of fiendish jizz as he died, as happy as any of its kind could be.

Still running, Shalendris looked over her shoulder to make sure it had not followed her, only to see its corpse disappear in a harmless puff of smoke and green embers.

"Ew. Gross."

Running from one street to the next, her ears did their best to make out from which direction came the least amount of noise, to steer away from the massacre. The sounds of screaming Night Elves, slaughtered indiscriminately, echoed all around her but she managed to focus her hearing just enough to avoid the most chaotic places, keeping to the small alleys and avoiding the wider streets as best she could.

She could feel a ringing in her ears as she arrived at her family's home, her muscles aching as she struggled to catch her breath. Most Kaldorei were athletic. Most.

The building seemed intact. Taking a few moments to catch her breath, her gaze was slowly drawn to the large garden used by her family to grow the flowers and herbs for their business. The once rich green leaves of the plants were replaced by sickly brown ones, the colorful flowers wilted and drained of life. Another effect of the loss of the Well of Eternity? No, it could not be... After all, her family had never really relied on magic to grow anything.

A soft breeze caused the thick oaken door of that back entrance to slowly creak open, drawing her attention. Dread gripped her heart. Was she too late?

Slowly, Shalendris made her way into the house, her bare feet moving up the stone steps to the second floor. Her gaze scanned her surroundings constantly, slowly, picking up nothing out of the ordinary. Her eyes saw nothing, but her ears picked up an odd sound. A rhythmic, fleshy sound.

Rounding a corner, the stealthy Kaldorei's eyes peered into the room from which the unknown sound came. She did not have to look far to find the source as she spotted a massive, hulking form squatting above the stomach of a Night Elven woman on the floor, her face obscured from Shalendris's view by a pair of absolutely mountainous breasts, jiggling and wobbling wildly with each impact of the creature's hips.

The ten-foot-tall monstrosity's muscles swelled under its crimson skin with every powerful movement, two large bat-like wings protruding from its back, twitching as it continued pounding at the other Night Elf's tits.

Smack. Smack. Smack.

Shalendris's eyes observed the scene, somewhat horrified that such a creature had made its way into her family's home, had apparently targeted her home above so many others... And though she could not get a proper look at the victim's face, she knew that was her mother there on her back. Had she ever the slightest chance?

Then came the creature's voice as it turned its face sideways towards her. "Ah, a spectator... Have you come to give yourself to me as well? Or have you come to watch?" She could now fully see the creature's face with those handsome yet twisted features and its eyes, burning with an evil green flame.

"Oh! Shalendris, you're back so soon! Othros decided to pay us a little visit!" said Eshana, reaching up with both hands to caress the fiend's muscular torso, letting her fingers drag along its rippling abdomen.

Shalendris swallowed. On the creature -- for there was no way that thing was her beloved Othros -- she could see thick veins that seemed to glow with the same green tint as his fiery green eyes.

As if it understood Shalendris's thoughts, it let its deep voice rise once again to reiterate its invitation. "See, my love, just how much your mother is enjoying herself! See how perfect she's become!" And with that, it lowered both of its huge, round hands towards Eshana's massive, overgrown breasts, its clawed fingers pushing into the twin peaks' malleable flesh, its hips never stopped hammering for a single moment, its rhythm never slowing. And Shalendris noticed just how larger Eshana's chest was than it had been that very morning.

"See how powerful I've become!" it bellowed as the greenish veins across its body glowed suddenly, a pulse of energy traveling along its entire form to the tip of its fingers and transferring to Eshana's breasts.

Shalendris fell onto her rear at the sight, noting how that green magic seemed to transfer to the veins in her mother's chest. The speechless Kaldorei started shuffling backwards, her mother's screams of ecstasy rising as the magic went to work altering her form. While her mother had always been gifted in that region, her breasts were now more than twice her usual size, so massive they would rest comfortably on her lap when she sat. And now, they were growing again, affected by whatever evil magics that fiend was pumping into her veins.

Arching her back, Eshana moaned and moaned as her already huge breasts reached truly unbelievable proportions. "Stay, Shalendris, stay with us... Come, enjoy yourself..." her mother said, pure bliss dripping from every word.

Shalendris could not watch the spectacle any longer and she summoned as much strength as she could in her weary legs, rising suddenly to escape the scene.

"Oh, no, no, no. Don't be so rude, my love," said the hulking fiend mockingly, lifting one hand towards the door towards which Shalendris was turning and conjuring up a great wall of blackened rock to block her escape, the pillar of stone knocking her backwards and back into the room, this time only a few feet from her mother and her assailant. "We haven't even had the time to enjoy ourselves! Or perhaps you really were glad to see me be called to Azshara's palace?" came the teasing words.

From this distance, Shalendris could truly see the details of the behemoth's face. Any denial of the truth of his identity could no longer hold, any doubts were washed away. This was, somehow, Othros, the man she had loved, still loved. His traits were still somehow elven yet twisted by the foul magics he seemed to wield. Perhaps this creature had stolen his form, she pondered momentarily before it reached down with its clawed hand, grabbing the back of her head firmly and lifting her to her knees.

"Observe what it means to serve the Legion! You can become so much more. I have seen the truth, and so can you! You can still be saved, Shalendris!" rumbled Othros, the movement of his hips stopping suddenly. Eshana, who's breasts had kept on increasing in volume from Othros's enchantments, now truly defied Shalendris's imagination, so large were they that she doubted her mother's hands could even reach those huge nipples, thicker than wine corks atop saucer-sized areolae.

Dropping her, Othros grinned down at Shalendris triumphantly. Had he truly betrayed her? Betrayed the people he had vowed to protect? What had happened? This was all too much, and she could not find the words to reply to his offer, could not process what was happening.

"This is a nightmare..." she whispered to herself, eyes locked onto her mother's breasts, watching as she brought her hands to the sides of those fleshy mountains, slowly dragging them along the length of Othros's cock. The man had always been well endowed, even by Kaldorei standards but what she now saw, sitting a few feet from the pair was probably longer than her arm, covered in pulsating green veins and thick enough that she did not know if both her hands could even fully encircle the thing.

Turning her head sideways to look at Shalendris, Eshana's lustful voice caressed her daughter's ears. "What did you say, dear?" she asked the one sitting next to her, her words punctuated by a few moans as she opted to use her arms to hold those massive breasts of hers, tightening the slick tunnel of titmeat that Othros had slowly started fucking again, his hips causing small ripples in the colossal knockers.

"This is wrong!" she managed to blurt out, distressed.

But that distress was soon dispelled. The abundant lust in the room seeped into Shalendris' smind rapidly, burning away at her mental defenses like a bushfire, fogging up her thoughts. She could feel herself slowly getting aroused at what she was witnessing. This was, after all, Othros... Was it not? The man who understood her best, who had loved her for so many years, who had shared so many wonderful moments with her... He made her laugh, trained her with glaive and bow and taught her that being Highborne did not always come with disdain for the lower classes.

Perhaps he was right. Perhaps she should give in. This Legion was here to cleanse the world. Things would be so much simpler for her...

Before she knew it, she had her pursed lips on Eshana's fat teat, suckling on one of her mother's massive nipples, with areolae the size of her palm and nipples thicker than her thumb. Shalendris's teeth gently touched those sensitive nipples, eliciting a moan from Eshana who placed a hand behind Shalendris's head, pulling her in more forcefully against that truly oversized elven udder.

"Unfff... That's right, baby, suck on my titties... I'm so glad you decided to join us..." The woman's soothing voice said encouragingly, long fingers combing gently through her daughter's dark purple hair. "Mmm, so good..."

Shalendris closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of that vast breast against her face as she tasted the enhanced tits presented to her. She could already feel her arousal dribbling down her leg, pleasure mounting within her core from such a simple act. She needed, needed oh so desperately to scratch that itch now, and her hand slithered down her soft stomach, sliding down beneath her leather kilt to probe at her gushing cunt.

Othros's grunting got louder with each thrust, and Shalendris could tell his own release was mounting. With Shalendris holding one breast on one side with her own body, Othros held the other with his mighty hand, pounding mercilessly at the titanic jugs before him, feeling his melon-sized nuts dragging along the mother's stomach. Oh, how he had ached to give those tits the fucking of a lifetime. And now, they were truly glorious, molded by the fel magics of the Burning Legion. He'd been promised that he could save the Oaksong family with this power, and he had resisted for a little while. But after getting a simple taste of it... It was overwhelming, addictive. And he wanted more. He wanted to share this power with his family.

But first, he would fuck the both of them into submission.

Snarling appreciatively, the demonic Night Elf freed his dick from the warm embrace of Eshana's fel-grown boobs, a long strand of precum connecting that fat, throbbing cockhead to the woman's chest for a moment. Tilting her head sideways to observe the titan now revealed to her, Shalendris could only gasp in astonishment beneath its shadow.

From this angle, it seemed even bigger, finger-thick veins throbbing angrily along its shaft, hot precum dribbling down the underside of the beast and, Shalendris noted, it seemed as though the cock's crown had tiny spikes along its ridge. Certain to reach all the right places, she thought, amused.

"Drink of my seed," ordered Othros, looking down at Shalendris, his cock still looming over her menacingly.

With a nod, Shalendris freed Eshana's saliva-covered nipple from her mouth with a slight plop, letting that titanic titty settle back down onto her chest, the two vast orbs half-flattened. Gravity still affected the enormous breasts, though not as much as it would have if they had been grown without the aid of magic.

Standing next to Othros, Shalendris raised one hand to that pulsating, leaking tree trunk of a dick, letting her fingers drag along the vein-riddled shaft, feeling its heat. "So... big..." she muttered under her breath. And without a second thought, the younger Kaldorei brought her mouth to the leaking tip. It was far too big for her to ever fit into her mouth without body enchantments, but she still sucked and slurped at it hungrily, using both hands now to stroke and caress the monolith.

12