Oaksong Ch. 09: A Mother's Plan

Story Info
Eshana lays the groundwork to save her daughter.
10.3k words
5
2.2k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heads up, this story does not contain much actual sex outside the scene at the beginning. It is very much a plot-heavy chapter but I do hope you enjoy nonetheless. Thank you.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

The sounds of flesh colliding against flesh mingled with that of moaning and grunting. The sound they made most often came in three varieties—soft slapping thuds as hands grabbed at Eshana's tits roughly before sliding along their curves through sheer fabric... or claws raking across her skin with exquisite agony while she writhed beneath the demonic duo like some kind of wild animal caught for sport but desperate not to be killed outright.

"Ooh! I think you're getting close," purred Tzanna, the succubus's agile tongue sliding across Eshana's pussy lips until they glistened with abundant feminine juices "You taste wonderful..." She looked up into Eshana's eyes for confirmation then mewled lustfully as the night elf's hand pulled her head back down. The demoness's tongue slid out once more and her lips latched onto the busty she-elf's sensitive pink clit.

That sensation alone almost caused the elf to climax right then and there, sparks going off in her mind.

The felguard's long, rock-hard cock slid repeatedly between Eshana's enormous breasts, coating her cleavage with abundant precum. With the night elf on her back, he had a perfect position to push himself into her cleavage, balls sliding across her face with the movement of his hips. She felt each ridge of his shaft rub over the skin of her enormous chest, his hips continually smacking on the top of her heavy breasts. She watched his apple-sized nuts swing overhead as he mercilessly pummeled her overgrown bosom with his gargantuan demondick. Her large mounds were pushed together tightly around him with just enough pressure now so he could thrust freely without any trouble. Every impact of his skin against hers sent ripples through the gargantuan melons, tidal waves of titflesh threatening to engulf his strong hands.

Eshana had not bothered to ask the male demon his name. She didn't care much for the felguards. She found them to be dull-witted and had little use for the brutes outside the obvious.

Every now and again, a spasm of pleasure would rock Eshana as pleasure burned through every inch of her form. Her toes curled as her feet ran along the succubus's smooth back. Experts in all things sensual, succubi were known to enjoy tormenting their victims, and this one was no different. As Eshana squeezed her thick thighs around the horned woman's head, she gasped and moaned.

Despite appearances, it was the elf who was in control of the two demons. Exerting her will upon a single demon was easy enough, as Nar'tuzel had shown her. Controlling two was far more difficult. She had, after all, only been learning this new form of magic for less than a month. However, given the circumstances and the fact that both demon and demoness wanted to fuck her, the task of controlling them was much easier, as they were not in direct opposition to one another. In addition, both creatures possessed an inherent knowledge of how best to use their bodies for sexual gratification... which meant that if she let go entirely, they'd soon give her what she desired anyway. Still, keeping the pair under tight rein required nearly constant effort and concentration.

Tzanna's long, agile tongue swirled around the elf's clit as she pumped two digits into the warm depths of her womanhood. Another finger slipped inside her quivering cunt, causing yet another near-orgasmic shudder. For now, though, nothing else mattered except the magical ecstasy being provided by these beautiful fuckslaves of hers. So good was the pleasure offered by the succubus that Eshana wondered if she was not using some form of magic to enhance the sensations.

Eshana's massive tits heaved and bounced atop her own body each time the succubus's dexterous digits plunged deep into her twitching hole. The elf's nipples stiffened even further at the touch of the demonic tongue swirling about her aroused nethers. Huge and firm, the felguard saw the opportunity to grab those diamond-hard nubs, tugging and pinching them painfully. Eshana moaned in response. Just as she felt her orgasm nearing, the sorceress released her hold on the demons completely. She wanted them to do with her as they pleased without the bonds of magic holding them back.

"Oh Elune! Oh fuck yes!" Eshana cried out, grabbing handfuls of her mountainous knockers, squirming beneath the two devils. Even with the male's hands upon her chest, there remained plenty of space for her own. "Ugh, you're going to make me cum..."

She couldn't stop herself from grinding her pelvis violently down onto the other woman's mouth or licking and sucking at the fat, swinging balls above her as the male ravaged her cleavage. It didn't take long before the powerful climax struck her like lightning. Sweating profusely, she closed her eyes as her entire form spasmed with delight. Her toes curled and she gasped for air, pressing the demoness's mouth so hard against the mound of her cunt that the succubus could have suffocated, had she any need of air.

Then, finally, after what felt like an eternity of orgasmic bliss, she opened her eyes to feel the male pulling his long, hard prick from the valley between her tits. A long, thick strand of creamy precum briefly linked his cock to her breasts. Drops of his abundant pre-seed rolled down from her candlelit cleavage to her neck and down to her short purple hair.

The demon's hand went to his cock, gripping it firmly. His intense gaze was locked on the two women, observing them expectantly. The succubus, meanwhile, managed to pull her face, slick with juices, from between Eshana's thighs. Now lapping up her mistress's essence along with the sweet nectar leaking freely from Eshana's pussy lips, the demonic slut seemed eager for more. Her large tits swayed heavily as she crawled onto the elf until their heavy bosoms pressed against one another, the elf's bust dwarfing the demon's. The two eager, panting women's lips met for a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues writhed against one another like snakes as the felguard watched with incredible hunger. Each woman had a hand between themselves as they made out with ravenous hunger, fingers diving down to caress and tease the other's most sensitive of areas, fingers soon parting those most delicate folds. Their cunts dribbled with eagerness, easily swallowing the pumping digits with lewd squelching noises. Hands alternated between penetration and rubbing against the other's eager clit in a kind of competition to bring the other to release as soon as possible. Both were soon moaning softly, unable to contain themselves any longer from the pleasure brought on by the other's dexterous fingering.

It was the succubus who lost that contest, moaning hard against her partner as her muscles seized. The kiss never broke as she rode through the storm of her orgasm, a quick but powerful affair that had fallen off soon after it hit her, though left her panting and gasping for air. Eshana soon found herself rocked by another sudden orgasm, like a boat swept by a tidal wave of explosive pleasure.

With cock in hand, the demon watched silently, stroking the long, powerful thing with a large fist. It drooled incessantly, its abundant precum pooling on the ground. Sensing the felguard's surging lust, the two women broke their kiss, crawling off the bed to kneel in front of the enormous demon. With four hands inadequate to properly grip the rock-hard length, both elf and demoness began to lick and suck eagerly at his throbbing member. Each took turns playing with the raging head of his spear, teasing every inch of that gigantic, veiny monolith.

Both Eshana and Tzanna moaned softly, appreciatively against the man's cock, savouring the tangy taste of the demon's dark skin.

With four hands jerking him off and two mouths eagerly slurping away, even the mighty colossus was no match and he soon found himself hurtling towards release.

In unison, both of the horny sluts tilted their heads backwards to receive the thick rod between their awaiting maws, sandwiching the enormity of the demon's cock between slick, slurping lips. They stared up at him expectantly and he placed a hand on the back of either head, groaning appreciatively. Their hands combined jerked him off rapidly, almost perfectly synchronized, pistoning up and down the vast slab of throbbing dick.

It wasn't too long before both women joined at the tip of the fat, pulsating meatpole, making out languidly and sharing spit and precum among themselves. The sight drove the felguard over the edge, and soon his cock was throbbing mightily, sending fat ropes of demonic seed into either maw. As the women slowly licked and sucked the semen from his shaft with wide open smiles, more violent explosions of creamy fel-cum came from within the demon's loins. His hot cream splattered across their faces and tits, sizzling with supernatural heat, but neither cared enough to wipe their cheeks clean lest they miss a single spurt. None of his cum could go to waste. For a few moments, the only sounds coming from anywhere inside the small room belonged to the demon grunting hoarsely as the two whorish women milked every last drop from his pulsating rod, their throats working to swallow any and all that they could.

After long moments of being bathed in fiendish cum, the two women started making out again, feeling that the male's orgasm was dying down. As they made out, they pushed around fat globs of the thick payload into the other's mouth, swapping it from one moaning maw to the other. The felguard watched with fascination, grabbing a handful of the succubus's hair to wipe his cock with.

Eshana was the one to swallow the last of that load while Tzanna lowered her head to lick the remnants of the man's release off the night elf's gigantic breasts, so large that they rested upon her lap as she sat, proud and firm, with the perfect amount of sag to suggest that they had grown naturally. Of course, both demons knew that this was not the case, and that the mortal woman had not grown these endowments herself. Rather, it was their Fel-Lord Nar'tuzel which had gifted her this form. As his preferred consort, Eshana enjoyed many privileges.

Reeling from that mind-rending release, the felguard never noticed Eshana rising before him, her hand emanating a fel glow. She placed a single hand upon the creature's musclebound chest and with a flash, cracks began appearing all over his form. Light burst through that breaking skin and a sudden panic took the fiend. A burst of green light briefly bathed the room and he was gone. Where he had stood mere moments ago, a single shard lay, the purple gemstone thrumming with power.

"Nearly enough," she whispered, slipping the soul shard within a pouch on a nearby desk. "Any news of my daughter?" the woman asked, turning to Tzanna who had watched the whole ordeal with an amused grin on her charcoal lips.

"Last bit of information I got was that the Highborne sent after her killed Tarraxis," the succubus said, walking over to the chair where she'd left her dress. "Well, sent him back to the Twisting Nether, I should say. He'll be back, eventually, after being thoroughly tortured for his failings." The thought amused the curvaceous deviless as she slipped into her lacy dress, the bodice of which enhanced her already considerable charms.

"Any idea where she could be heading?" Eshana asked, wiping the cum from her tits nonchalantly with a cloth.

Tzanna shook her head. "I'm not sure at all, though I've been told that they were headed here with the male elf. The other Legion commanders sent troops out there to stamp out pockets of resistance in that area... Might be dangerous." Try as she might, the demon could not hide the hint of a smile at the thought of what kind of fate any Kaldorei who crossed paths with the Burning Legion might suffer. Of course, those serving Nar'tuzel had been told not to harm Shalendris. But demons who served other masters knew nothing of the Fel-Lord's plans.

"If this agent managed to take Tarraxis out," Eshana said, slowly getting dressed as well, "I'd like you to keep an eye on this Delleren when he returns. Also when - and if - he leaves the temple. If he comes back, he'll have my daughter with him. He should have her with him..."

The woman sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her reflection in the mirror. Tzanna quietly disappeared beneath a shroud of invisibility.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

Talena grumbled something under her breath, plucking from her hair another branch that had gotten stuck. The priestess seemed more suited for a quiet life behind the walls of an Elunite temple than the outdoors, especially during such times of war, Shalendris thought. It had been four days now since they'd felt the comfort of a bed. Four days where their outfits had gotten torn and dirtied, where even taking a bath seemed a dangerous affair. Though, as always, they had Shalendris's trusted companion, Brightbeak, to guide them on their journey, as they had no map upon which to rely.

After their escape from the Highborne called Delleren, Shalendris and Talena had started making their way towards Black Rook Hold. If there remained some semblance of a resistance, they would find it there. Hope remained in scarce supply, however, as the number of burnt settlements and massacred elves they came across only seemed to increase as they traveled northwards. Every night, Talena made sure to pray for the souls of those lives destroyed by the Burning Legion. Not only had the Kaldorei and their settlements been affected by the invasion, but nature itself seemed scarred and sickened by the demons' presence wherever the fiends had passed. Rivers ran foul with dark magic and trees turned crooked and grey.

Though their words were not understood by the purple-haired elf, Shalendris often felt the guidance of Kalimdor's flora. Wherever life grew, its gentle touch guided her to her destination. More than once, she had tried to explain this ability to Talena, to no avail. The priestess would attribute that guidance to Elune's divine will. She didn't seem interested in trying to understand how Shalendris communicated so intimately with plants. Shalendris didn't blame her friend. How could she? She had never heard Elune's voice herself, yet her priestesses seemed to do so regularly.

Talena, however, could not deny that something more could have explained their recent success. More than once, the paths that the two women had taken had allowed them to avoid the Burning Legion or find food and shelter. Sheer luck would not have explained the apparent coincidences that Talena witnessed on their travels, nor could have the assistance of Brightbeak, given that the bird was never too far off. A sudden left turn that had allowed them to avoid a pass through which demons had congregated, a hidden path that had brought them to a hunter's cache, with enough supplies to last two days, branches moving to hide them from the seeking gaze of a demon flying overhead. These were but a few unexplained things that Talena had witnessed. As far as she knew, her lavender-skinned friend had no particular connection to Elune, save for the crescent moon on her forehead.

Perhaps there was some truth to what she said. Perhaps plants truly could speak... Either way, the priestess was glad that the transformative effect that Shalendris had used on her chest had dwindled over these last few days. She had enjoyed having such enormous breasts for a time. Them being back down to a more manageable size had undoubtedly made travel easier.

The same thing seemed to have happened to Shalendris, she saw. While the Kaldorei's breasts had been positively mountainous before, obscuring most of her torso, they were now 'only' about the size of her head. It also seemed that when the pair walked among the dead parts of the forest, small flowers would sprout and life would grow around them. Could the mere presence of her friend among the devastated forests have this kind of an effect?

It was when they passed through the most afflicted of the woodlands that Talena noticed her friend's bust size decreased the most.

"I'm glad we're making progress," Talena finally broke their silence. "We should reach Black Rook Hold soon."

Shalendris sighed deeply, then nodded slowly. They still had a day and a half ahead of them before reaching the hold, meaning they would arrive after daybreak. Being nocturnal, the elves much preferred the gentle illumination provided by the moon and stars, rather than the harshness of the sun.

The two women stopped suddenly when they came upon a Kaldorei village in the distance. Unlike previous settlements, this one seemed untouched by the Legion. It sat near a small river and could not have been home to more than a hundred souls.

"Odd that the demons haven't burned this one to the ground," remarked Shalendris.

"Did your plant friends speak to you of this?" Talena asked with the slightest hint of mockery.

Shalendris turned her head to her. "They don't speak to me. It's more... feelings. They don't use words," she tried to explain yet again.

"I know, I know. I've not counted the number of times you've told me. I was just... Never mind," she said, chuckling.

Shalendris smiled, though worry nonetheless clawed at her, noting the dreadful silence that the surrounding flora offered. The trees stood quiet as stone, the grass unmoving, and even the birds offered not a single sound save for occasionally flying overhead. Still, the druid felt certain that if the Legion really wanted to destroy this place, they certainly could have done so already.

"Should we see if there is anyone in the village?" Shalendris asked Talena, eyeing the priestess with a smile.

"There might be someone left alive here," Talena agreed. "Let's remain vigilant."

With those words spoken, the two women moved closer toward the wooden buildings. Only a hundred or so feet from the small settlement, they still had not seen any movement from within. They looked briefly at each other, hoping for some inkling of courage that would ignite their own waning bravery. Something was off about this place, they knew. But what? Was it the villagers' lack of response to the approaching strangers, or the strange way in which the land itself held its breath for these unfamiliar visitors? Perhaps both.

The two elves crouched low when they neared the village's border, waiting for any movement within. They seemed to become invisible, hidden by the foliage, a natural ability that all night elves seemed to possess.

Minutes passed. Silence covered the moonlit village like a blanket.

Shalendris signaled silently to Talena. The two slowly, stealthily crept into the village.

Peering into an open window, Shalendris saw no sign of life. The back door was slightly ajar, and most likely was their best way of entering the modest cottage. Wooden planks creaked beneath their feet as they entered.

It took only seconds before Talena and Shalendris found themselves in the dining room. Little remained there, save for a half-eaten breakfast. Three plates remained on the table, beside one of which lay a small silver stone that gave off the gentlest of white-blue glows. Closer inspection revealed a familiar symbol upon the mysterious stone, one which Talena immediately recognized.

"A moon lily with the nine-pointed star..." whispered Talena, not knowing if they truly were alone or not. "It doesn't appear to be a simple memento," the priestess assessed. "The Queen only uses this symbol on official communications. I've seen it before, when she would announce her visits to the temple in Suramar."