Oakwood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd just Floyd be? Low protocol today before the dinner, would that work?" He asked as they walked down the hallway.

"Yeah, that sounds good" Harriet replied. Floyd smiled before stopping at a small cabinet just along from the dining hall.

"Alright, the first aid kits are kept in here. We just need to make sure nothings missing or has been opened"

Floyd opened the cabinet and took out two green bags. "We'll just lay it all out here" he said, handing one of the bags to Harriet.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harriet asked as they began to lay the medical supplies out.

"Sure"

"What'd you do before you came here? What's your, you know, real life job?"

"Oh" Floyd laughed "I'm actually a doctor. I worked in orthopaedics, but I just needed a break. What about you?"

"Believe it or not, I was a security guard."

Floyd stopped checking the sterile bandages and looked up at her. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah, really" Harriet chuckled.

"Huh, I would not have picked that. Have any takedowns I can use?" Floyd winked at her.

"Only if you don't use them on me"

Floyd chuckled and shook his head. They worked silently for a while, until Harriet piped up; "By the same admission, you'd have a very good grasp of anatomy"

This time Floyd really stopped what he was doing.

"I suppose you wouldn't want that used on you either?" Floyd smirked

Harriet blushed and looked down. "Oh? You would?" said Floyd, laughing now.

"Yeah" Harriet muttered

"Hmm? You're gonna have to speak up love"

"Yes"

"Well. That can definitely be arranged" Floyd winked at her

With a few expired medical supplies noted, Harriet and Floyd went into the kitchen where Savannah and Jones were cutting up potatoes. Jones handed Floyd a list of the supplies he needed, and Floyd sent Harriet upstairs to get changed.

When Harriet came downstairs she found Floyd waiting for her casually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

"You look nice" he remarked, cheekily flicking his eyebrows, and Harriet smiled.

"Tha-"

"Although" he continued, "you'd look even nicer tied up on my bed."

"You can't-" Harriet whined

"I can't?"

"Just say that and now we have to-"

"Oh, love." He stepped close to her, seeming to tower over her despite their similar height.

He breathed into her ear and whispered "One day you will be tied up. On my bed."

Harriet felt electrified, she just wanted to kneel before this insatiable man. Arousal filled her body, and she whimpered and pressed herself against him.

"But now, groceries!" He said, stepping away and laughing as he saw Harriet's face.

"You are a little...mph" Harriet said grumpily

"Ooh you are going to fun to play with, indeed" chuckled Floyd.

They made their way into the nearby village, stopping at the supermarket to pick up food for Jones, and then to the pharmacy to replenish their medical supplies. They arrived back at the Institute just after one, and Floyd sent Harriet upstairs to get changed back into her submissives clothes before lunch. Harriet walked into the dining hall and found everyone else already seated with food. Van looked at her disapprovingly before Floyd told her Harriet had been with him, and wasn't being intentionally late. Harriet got her pasta from the kitchen and quickly ate it beside Savannah.

They spent the afternoon arranging the dining room and thoroughly cleaning the whole bottom floor. It was five before they had finished, and Harriet headed up to the rooms to shower and re-do her hair. She was carefully plaiting it when a knock at her door startled her and Floyd poked his head in.

"Come with me, Harriet" he said and she quickly secured her plait before he lead her to the landing, where he produced a key from his jeans pockets and opened the black door. Harriet followed him down a lushly carpeted hallway, with doors at semi regular intervals. Floyd stopped at one of them and unlocked it, gesturing for Harriet to enter.

The room was large. A couch and an armchair sat around a beautiful woollen rug, facing a small TV. The bookcase was bulging and Harriet moved to have a closer look at its contents, which seemed like a mixture of fiction and BDSM books. Further back was a large double bed, with windows to the left and right of it. There was also a door which Harriet presumed lead to the bathroom.

"Sit on the bed, Harriet" Floyd instructed and Harriet obeyed, almost laughing as she saw the frog-print of the fleece blanket she sat on.

"Oh, you like my blanket?" Floyd turned around from the wardrobe and grinned at her.

"Ah, yes. Very much so" Harriet smiled. Floyd looked pleased and resumed flicking through his clothes rack.

"Here we go" he said and pulled a black number out that looked like a swimsuit with long sleeves. "Clothes off, love" he ordered. Harriet pulled the plain dress over her head and looked at Floyd expectingly. "All of them" he said. Harriet blushed and looked at the floor.

"You know I've already seen you. Yesterday morning at breakfast" Floyd chuckled and motioned for her to strip. She hesitated before seeing the look in his eyes and remembering Beck's warning about Floyd's punishments. She was quick, and Floyd looked her over, inhaling sharply. "Beautiful. I'd love to get to know that body later. Only if you're keen of course."

"Mmm, I think I'd quite like that" Harriet replied.

"Good girl. Now put this on"

Harriet put the black onesie swimsuit thing on, and Floyd did the back zip up, planting a kiss on the back of her neck which sent volts through her. She rubbed back back into him, and he groaned before grabbing her hips, immobilising them.

"Now, now. Don't be naughty, I said we'd save that for later" he whispered into her ear before letting her go and stepping away.

"Fucking tease" Harriet muttered, just loud enough for Floyd to hear.

"Oh, girl. You're lucky we don't have time now, but tonight, believe me, you're going to get it" He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up from the floor and at his face. "Now, behave yourself, or believe me, you will not enjoy the consequences. Understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Master Floyd"

"Good girl" he said, lightly slapping her face before stepping away.

He took his belt and jeans off, his grey boxers not leaving much to the imagination. His shirt revealed a well-defined body of someone who looks after themselves without being jacked. Harriet was disappointed when he replaced his clothes with black dress pants and a black shirt, although he did leave the top four buttons undone. The dominating look was completed with a charcoal waistcoat and some kind of chain looped through his belt. He opened a drawer and rifled around before producing a plain black collar with a circular metal tag and motioned for Harriet to stand up again. He deftly undid her white collar, placing it carefully on his nightstand, before doing his black collar up snugly around her neck.

"Does that feel ok?" he asked.

"Yes Master Floyd" Harriet replied.

"You're nervous" he stated. "It's intimidating, I know, but don't worry. I'll be looking after you all night and Van will be watching your back too. Nothing bad will happen, I promise"

"But, what if I screw the protocol and positions up?"

"I'm not going to punish you for little slip ups. Especially not in-front of everybody if you don't want that"

"That's what I'm scared of, being punished in-front of everyone"

"I'm not going to do that"

"But - Helly said- "

"No one is going to do anything you're not comfortable with. Sure, we run it that any dominant can punish a submissive but it's not like doms are running around spanking willy-nilly. There's always negotiation with the sub and their dom beforehand"

"Oh-"

"And I will make it very clear that you belong to me, for tonight"

"Thank you, Master Floyd"

"Of course Harriet. One thing you will learn about Oakwood is that we look after our own"

The evening passed in a blur. Jones' rope demonstration was spectacular, Harriet had a front row seat as he seemingly twirled rope to create a full body harness on Benny, who eventually ended up suspended about a meter from the ground. Really, Jones was the star of the night as he also produced a stunning steak, coleslaw and gratin main with baked Alaska for dessert.

The submissives were tasked with bringing the food to their dominants, and, with only a few sharp looks from Helly, Harriet successfully served Floyd his main and dessert. After Floyd had finished his meal, Harriet returned to the kitchen to retrieve her meal. Around them similar scenes were playing out, once the dominant had finished the submissive was hand fed, kneeling beside them. It was a chance for the doms to talk amongst themselves and catch up. Harriet tried to lean into the idea of being fed by Floyd but it still irked her. Nevertheless she knelt quietly for the whole evening.

The same could not be said for Savannah. Grey and her were sat beside Floyd and Harriet, and Harriet watched as throughout the dinner Savannah snuck pieces of the dinner off Grey's plate and onto hers. She eventually was caught transferring a particularly large piece of gratin. There was something terrifying about the way Grey smirked before she yanked Savannah's head back by her hair and whispered something in her air which wiped the shit eating grin right off Savannah's face. Harriet watched with wide eyes, it was clearly a game which Savannah and Grey enjoyed playing. She looked up at Floyd who raised one eyebrow and smiled.

After the dinner party the guests dispersed into the two playrooms that were set up downstairs. Floyd led her over to a back corner of one of them, where Grey was manhandling Savannah into a St Andrews cross. "Fuck you" Savannah practically spat, writhing as her hands were cuffed so she was facing towards the cross. Harriet noticed that although Savannah was struggling, she let Grey cuff her ankles to the bottom of the cross before resuming her kicking. Grey grinned at Floyd before disappearing into the other room and reemerging with a riding crop and what looked like a vibrator. She wasted no time, standing beside the cross and swinging the crop, one handed, to land perfectly on Savannah's ass. Savannah howled and Harriet winced. She knew that would fucking hurt without a warm up. There was already a red mark forming, and Grey added another one exactly below it, to another crack and howl.

Savannah had stopped cursing Grey out and had resorted to begging. "Please, Mistress, please, I promise, I am-" Grey landed another blow "SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR GRATIN" Savannah screamed. Harriet couldn't help herself and sniggered. There was something absurdly funny watching someone being spanked for stealing baked potatoes.

"Oh, you think it's funny?" Floyd was watching her with dark eyes "Believe me, love, bratting with me will get you into more trouble than this". That shut Harriet up, she enjoyed impact, and pain, but only when she was warmed up and there was pleasure involved too, not like the beating Savannah was receiving. She had enjoyed watching all the play, but it had made her want to experience again. It had been a while since she had done a proper scene.

It was almost midnight by the time they made it up to Floyd's room. He wasted no time.

"Ok, Harriet, what is your safeword for tonight?"

"Red" She smiled.

"Good. Hard limits?"

"For tonight?" Harriet paused "Um, no knives, blood, scat, piss, hard degradation. No, like, full blown sex but oral and fingering are fine"

"So digital penetration is ok?"

"Yeah"

"What about nipple play, all good?"

"Yeah, no clamps though for now if that's alright?"

"Ok. What I am thinking is a bit of bondage, no rope, some light impact and then orgasm control. Does that sound ok?"

"Yes" Harriet said enthusiastically.

"And in this scene do you mind calling me Sir rather than Master?"

"Yes, Sir"

Floyd grinned. "Good girl". His eyes darkened as he surveyed Harriet. She shivered, nostrils flared in anticipation.

"Clothes off" he demanded. Harriet complied, undoing the zip awkwardly and pulling the one piece off. Floyd made an appreciative sound, before stepping into her. Harriet cast her eyes downward as he reached and grasped her hair at the base of her neck. She became unbalanced and stumbled slightly when he pulled her hair down, forcing her to look at the ceiling and exposing her neck. Floyd spoke clearly, annunciating each word. "Do you like being cheeky, Harriet?"

She squirmed and his grasp in her hair tightened. "Mmm...sometimes, Sir".

"Only sometimes?"

Harriet wriggled again. "Yes, Sir"

"I see" Floyd tilted his head and the way he looked at Harriet, she was sure his dark eyes could see every depraved desire of hers.

"Let me guess, you like the consequences more than the action."

"Perhaps, Sir"

"Perhaps" he huffed in amusement. "Don't lie to me, Harriet, we both know you're a bit of a brat". Harriet bit her lip as Floyd studied her upturned face. "I like brats. They're fun to play with, and even more fun to break. But they should know when to break. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Good. I am glad we're in agreement". He let go of her hair and motioned to the bed. "Ass up" he said. Harriet obeyed, lying on her stomach.

The bed dipped slightly under Floyd's weight. He had under the bed restraints already set up. Harriet tugged them as he fastened the padded cuffs around each wrist, and then each ankle. Harriet prided herself on being able to get out of restraints, but Floyd was an experienced player and he had tightened them enough so she couldn't slip out of them, while still being comfortable. If he noticed her tugging he didn't say anything, but instead ran his fingers down her back until he reached her ass. He squeezed and rubbed her cheeks, making an appreciative noise. Harriet moaned and arched up into him. The evening, and being around Floyd in Dom mode had made her horny.

His hands stopped, abruptly. There was a moment of stillness, before one cracked down onto her left ass cheek. It wasn't particularly hard, but the small amount of pain went straight to Harriet's core. "Fuck" she moaned into the pillow.

Floyd tutted. "Did I say you could speak?"

"No...uh, no sir"

"Mmmm" Floyd almost growled, before running his fingertips up her back lightly. "You're already so fun to play with"

Harriet was desperate with need by this point. She squirmed and ground her hips into the mattress, trying to find some friction.

"Mmm...no, no. Tonight, I control the pleasure. Keep those hips still"

Harriet whined as Floyd swung one knee over her, straddling her hips and pinning them down with his weight.

"We're not going to turn into a whiny little brat now, are we? No, because whiny brats don't get to cum, do they? Hmm?"

Harriet moaned. "Please sir..."

"That's not an answer to my question"

"No...sir...please"

"That's right. They don't get to cum, which is why you're going to be good, right?"

Harriet almost huffed. "Yes sir"

"Mmm. Good girl. And, I forgot to ask, does this good girl like being called a slut?"

"Perhaps, sir" Harriet grinned a little.

"Perhaps? That's not a proper fucking answer"

"Yes, sir, I do like being called a slut"

"Good. Here's what's going to happen now. I'm going to untie you, and you're going to flip over, onto your stomach, with your hands and legs in the same position so I can retie you. Ok?"

"Yes sir"

"Ok" Floyd deftly unbuckled her wrists before sliding off the bed and undoing her ankles. "Turn over now Harriet"

Harriet obeyed and shifted around a bit until she was comfortable on her back, with her hands above her head and legs spread. Floyd re- buckled her ankles first before straddling her and re-doing her wrists. Harriet watched him with wide eyes. He sat back and looked down at her, smirking.

"Now, was there something you wanted?"

"Please, yes sir"

"Hmm" he reached up and idly played with her left nipple, making her arch. "And what was that?"

"For you to touch me, sir" Harriet gasped. She had been turned on all night and now a handsome dominant had tied her up, was straddling her and fiddling with a nipple. She was positively desperate.

"I am touching you Harriet"

"You know what I mean..." Floyd cocked an eyebrow, "...sir" Harriet finished.

"Oh, but I really don't" Floyd stopped playing with her nipple and leant down so his mouth was right by her right ear. "You're going to have to use your words to tell me exactly what you want".

Harriet couldn't resist.

"I don't think so"

"Excuse me?"

"I don't think so, sir" Harriet grinned.

Floyd grabbed Harriet's chin roughly. His face was right above hers and as Harriet looked into his eyes she realised she had made a mistake. He was fun and teasing, until he wasn't, and right now his gaze was made of steel. She squirmed, trying to escape but his grip was unrelenting.

"You don't think so?" Floyd cracked his hand across Harriet's cheek. It wasn't hard but took her by surprise and she cried out. He took her chin again. "Colour?"

"Green"

"Good. I'm going to make you use your fucking words, is that clear? You're going to tell me exactly what you want, even though I already know. Then, I'm going to make you beg to cum, and I won't let you until I think you've done a good enough job. Is that fucking clear you insolent little slut?"

Harriet shuddered "Yes sir".

"Mmm. That's what I fucking thought. Now tell me what you want"

"I..I want you to fuck me. With your fingers. Please, sir"

"Good girl" Floyd growled, leaning over to grab a bottle of lube from the bedside table and twisting so he was kneeling beside her.

"I want to hear you, but no speaking until I tell you to beg. You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to. Clear?"

"Yes sir" Harriet moaned.

Floyd brushed a hand down her stomach until it was resting on the small patch of hair above Harriet's pussy. He brushed his thumb over her clit, making her suck in air, and dipped a finger through her folds.

"You're wet already" he stated. "Wet already, and all I've done is tell you some things and spank you" His thumb returned to just above her clit, circling gently. Harriet groaned and arched her hips up into him. He stopped and squirted some lube onto his hand, returning to rub it in around her clit and then down between her folds.

He added some more lube before teasing her entrance, inserting a finger only to the first knuckle. Harriet whined and he chuckled. "Oh, sweetheart, you haven't earned that yet".

His thumb returned to her clit, circling gently until the little nub emerged. He leant over and blew gently on it, before dragging his thumb over. Harriet mewled in pleasure and bucked against the restraints.

"Oh, you like that?" He growled, before returning with vigour with two fingers firmly circling her clit. It wasn't long before Harriet was moaning and panting against his hand. She wanted his fingers inside her so badly, her empty pussy clenched. Finally, he inserted a single finger. The heel of his hand ground against her clit as a second finger entered her, making her yell and buck. His other hand found a nipple and pulled it. He set a good rhythm between her legs, curling his fingers to hit the slightly rougher g-spot. Harriet's back was arched and her breaths short.

"You're close, aren't you?"

"Fuck. Yes sir"

He didn't respond and instead moved his other hand down between her legs. Harriet jumped as she felt vibrations. The fucker had sneaked in a vibrator, which was now sitting right on her clit.

"Color?" Floyd asked.

"Green!" Harriet shrieked. His fingers inside her had picked up the pace, and that combined with the low, but constant, clitoral stimulation had her going absolutely wild.

"Start begging, slut"

Harriet whimpered "Please sir, please let me cum, please, I want to cum so bad, oh my god your fingers feel so good please sir -" He pushed the vibrator harder into her clit.