Oaths to Keep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pace yourself, I don't want you to barf it all up, because you eat too fast!"

Immediately she slowed down, though her expression was one of a dog straining against the leash.

Right. The oath was forcing her to obey.

I was not going to be an asshole and control her every action, so I rephrased to let her eat as she pleased.

"Uh, I mean, eat as you like, but if you feel like slowing down so you don't barf, that is fine too."

I could see the oath releasing its grip, as she once again as able to wolf down the food the way she wanted.

"Thanks!" She managed, between stuffing her face with even more.

"Didn't the townies feed you?" I asked, gesturing towards her plate.

"Not like this. It was mostly soup. And the last two days, rations got halved if you were not on a work detail."

From her expression, I could easily guess she had not been on any work detail. She was never one to put in physical labor of any sort, which was kinda funny, when you thought about how she would happily put in hours of work out to get her body just right.

If I didn't figure out a way to help them, social order would be a thing of the past inside a week. It was a stupid situation. There was still plenty of food to be looted from the shops in town, but because everyone was huddling together at the highschool, the town was starting to crawl with monsters.

With the mayor insisting the sheriff keep her constituents and the highschool safe, they were basically placing themselves under siege.

They needed to be proactive, take the town back, and get out there to hunt.

I knew that the System Kiosk could sell food, albeit at high prices, if we got loot or coin to pay with. But that required people to come out of their comfort zone, and go kill monsters.

But maybe hunger could persuade them, where reason had failed.

"Where exactly did that badger attack you?"

"Less than a mile from here, bit to the west on the outskirts of town. I was trying to avoid trouble by skirting the town, but I guess trouble found me anyway. Why?"

"I was thinking there might be a place where they spawn. If we are lucky, there are other animal types that spawn there too, and not just grumpy old badgers like that. If the meat is edible, we could help out the townies a bit."

"Are you suggesting going looking for those things? That's crazy, they will kill you and eat you!"

"Us. WE are going to go looking for them, but not tomorrow. Tomorrow we will go over your class and figure out how best to equip you with what we have."

I could tell she wanted to argue, but she seemed to realize it would be of no use.

Instead she took a rather large gulp of wine.

"Besides, if we don't find a way to help them, we will have hungry cannibals to worry about too, in a week or two. I would rather avoid that." I added, before having a generous sip of wine myself.

Staying up late to talk about old times and the way of the world before the System changed everything was tempting, but I was too tired, and I knew from experience that being in a life and death situation took a lot out of you the first few times, so Amber was probably in need of rest even more than me.

Deciding to call it a night, I told her to do the dishes and then she could go to bed if she liked. Having done the cooking, it seemed fair enough to have her clean up after us. From her shocked look, she was still not quite used to the idea I would actually have her pull her own weight, instead of waiting on her hand and foot, like I used to.

I was trying to get comfortable under the covers, having piled several blankets on top, trying to stay warm. Summer was definitely over, and the nights were getting chill. Without gas to spare for heat except in an emergency, I would just have to suck it up, and get used to it.

It was tempting to just pile on all of my clothes, but I knew from the boy scout handbook that I had found in hardcopy, that that was the exact opposite of what you wanted to do.

The trick was to get naked under the covers, and let the layers of wool on top of you do its magic.

It worked to a fashion, but I bet it would work even better with a sleeping bag.

I wanted to go into town and try and get one, but it meant fighting monsters.

Ultimately, I would also have to fight my way to the town hall, if I wanted to access the System Kiosk that had supposedly spawned there.

As I was going over my mental to do list, trying to ignore the frigid air of my bedroom sneaking under my covers, I heard the door open.

"John?" Amber called out softly.

"Yeah?" I replied, trying to sound more sleepy than I felt.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

Without waiting for my reply, she slipped inside. She was barely visible in the gloom, traces of moonlight seeping through the gap where the curtains didn't quite meet. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, like many girls do when they sleep.

Wondering what she was up to, I kept silent, as she lifted the covers and slipped under.

She backed up against me, and the way I was lying on my side I ended up spooning her.

I could smell she had recently applied a bit of perfume or deodorant, as she smelled rather nice.

She burrowed into me, as if to get comfortable.

But she kept doing it for longer than was strictly necessary, and I noticed her ass making a lot more contact with my crotch than was strictly necessary, like she was trying to give me a horizontal lap dance.

My cock responded without hesitation, and was rock hard in a few seconds. As it grew to full mast, it ended up nestled right against her soft and warm crack, and I was fairly sure she was either wearing a g-string or nothing at all, as I could only feel her skin against mine.

She pretended to not notice, but kept making small adjustments, sending all kinds of urges through my brain, everytime her soft ass rubbed against my most sensitive part.

"Amber?"

"Yes John?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just trying to get comfortable, but the blanket is really itchy."

"No, tell me why you are really here, and what is really going on." I hardened my voice enough to let her know I meant it, and she tensed as the oath left her no choice but to obey.

"I came here to make you have sex with me, so I could regain my control over you." She blurted out, then covered her mouth with her hands, as if she could not believe she had actually said that.

"Alright. Just wanted to make sure you were here of your own volition, and not because I said something that got interpreted as an order."

As I spoke, she started to grind against my cock again, clearly looking for some way, any way to regain control of the situation.

Next I felt a hand guide my cock between her thighs, letting me rub against her slit.

"No, I want this John."

So did I. I wanted it very much. I had wanted her for so long, but I had managed to smother the flames with time and distance. But with her in my arms, the embers found sustenance, and they would not be denied for long.

I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her tight against me, and started to nuzzle her neck, kissing her gently.

She sighed with pleasure, and turned her face, meeting my kiss with her lips.

As she turned all the way around, I let my hand slide up her flank, noting the lack of any sort of string, confirming she had no panties on at all, and further up under her t-shirt, bundling it upwards, before once again hugging her close to me, kissing her deeply, greedily.

Her tongue seemed a bit stiff at first, as I invaded her mouth with my own, but soon it yielded softly to mine, enticing me to stay, dancing and flirting, releasing a torrent of endorphins through my brain, from finally being able to hold her like this, to kiss her like a lover.

She lost her shirt somehow, even though I don't remember breaking the kiss, and for the first time I saw her naked breasts in the dim moonlight, her skin pale and perfect, her nipples looked large for her size, but perfectly tempting to suck on.

Her body was molded to mine, my cock rubbing against her taut stomach, until suddenly I felt her cool hand wrap around my shaft, and start jerking me slowly.

It felt marvelous, and for a while I just let her continue, as my own hand sought her breast, kneading her soft flesh for the first time.

It sent a burst of pleasure through me, and from the sound she made when I pinched her nipple gently, I took it that she was also finding pleasure in my touch.

She started to speed up, as if she wanted me to cum as fast as possible.

That would be a bit anticlimactic, so reluctantly I let go of her breast to grasp her hand and hold it in place, while also breaking our kiss.

"Not so fast, I don't want to cum like that. I want to cum inside you."

"Umm, okay, if you have a rubber, cause I don't want to get pregnant right now." She purred, while still rubbing my cock slowly.

"I don't have any, my girlfriend was on the pill." I replied, before really thinking about it.

"You have a girlfriend?" Amber gasped, but she did not stop what she was doing.

"Don't worry about it, she always wanted me to have a harem and doesn't mind sharing. You don't mind sharing, do you?" I teased.

"I guess I can share, if that is what you want.." Amber demurred. She must really be desperate to bend over like that, or she was more like Becky in that regard, than I had ever dreamt.

Besides, before the apocalypse I was not exactly a catch, so outside of actual cloned catgirls like Becky fantasized about, it was not very likely.

Now I guess I was probably the most powerful man in all of Springfield, and the longer the townies tried hiding under their blankets, the wider the gap would get.

"You won't have to share right now, Becky got whisked away. But even if I can't cum in your pussy, there are other ways..." I suggested, trying to steer the conversation back on track.

Amber paused for a moment.

It felt like she was on the verge of backing out, but then she got a look of determination on her face, and she nodded slowly.

"Okay, but you have to be gentle, I've never done that before."

I was about to ask how she had never done a blowjob before, when she started turning away.

Turning her ass towards me.

Oh.

I HAD done that before with Becky, but I had never imagined I would do it with Amber. She was too much the princess in my dreams. To be fair, I had not expected to be doing anything at all with Amber, until just a few hours ago.

It was a bit of an awkward position for it to begin with, but I needed to prepare her anyway.

Nuzzling her neck and nibbling her ear, I let two spit soaked fingers trace circles around her anus, getting it nice and slippery, teasing the opening with a fingertip every now and then.

Every time I did that, I could feel her body react, and if not for the happy little sounds she made, I would have thought she was scared.

I managed to produce some more spit, and smeared it on my cock, getting it nice and slick, before I started to gently probe her tight rear passage with my index finger, slowly pushing against her resistance. She was very tight, and it was obvious that she had in fact never done this before. Her butt was clenching so tightly around the very tip of my finger, I could barely push any further.

"Now try to push a little, like you want to push my finger out." I instructed her softly.

I felt her open up as she obeyed, and I was able to easily slide my finger inside of her.

"OH! Oooh. That feels weird!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it will feel real good once my cock is inside you." I replied, trying to calm her nerves. Truthfully, I knew not all women cared for anal, but Becky thought it was amazing, and while I enjoyed all kinds of sex, having access to all three holes was a definite turn on for me.

I pulled the finger out slowly, leaving the tip inside. Then added my middle finger, slowly pushing in.

"Push again." I instructed.

Once again I was able to slide inside her without too much resistance.

Two fingers was definitely a tight fit, but if she could fit two fingers, she should be able to also fit my cock.

At least I very much hoped so.

I spent a little while just slowly teasing her, and I could feel her breathing starting to get heavy. Maybe she would really enjoy this after all.

"Does it feel good?"

"Hurts. But it is also starting to feel good."

"If it hurts, just try and push a bit more, that opens up a lot of room back there. It is especially important once I start to push my cock inside you. Once I am all the way in, your body will adjust, and it will feel great!"

With that, I slowly pulled my fingers out, and guided my cock to her now slightly open anus.

Pushing up against it, I could feel the resistance of her sphincter, her body unsure how to handle the intrusion, not yet used to such things.

"Push now, push for me Amber." I encourage her.

She gave a little noise, almost a whimper, as she nodded her head, and held her breath.

At the same time I felt her sphincter relax, her ass opening up to welcome me inside.

I guess it helped a bit that the oath forced her to obey, even if she was a bit nervous at the thought of me going in through the back door.

With a little bit of force, my hand pulling her hip back against me, I was able to slowly squeeze inside of her.

She gave a little whimper as my cockhead finally pushed past her tight ring of muscles, and then a sigh of relief, perhaps even of pleasure, as I was able to push ever so slowly all the way inside of her.

Finally, I was balls deep inside her ass.

Her tight and almost scaldingly hot ass.

Her insides were holding me gently, wrapping me in the silken folds of her rectum.

For a few moments, I just stayed there, enjoying the sensation.

Amber turned her torso and head enough to be able to kiss me.

"Oh GOD John, you feel so HUGE!" She purred.

"Like it?" I asked, probably smirking like an evil villain.

"Uhhuh, I do, just... go slow."

I did. For a while I would just slide ever so slowly in and out, then take a few moments just savoring the sensations of her body against mine, her ass around my cock. I wanted to last, and I knew if I moved too much too soon, I would cum in seconds.

It was pure bliss to make out with her like this, while I had my cock buried inside of her.

When I felt I was not going to explode in moments, I started to increase the pace, which Amber did not seem to dislike at all. In fact, from the way she started to have small contractions every so often, I knew that her body was getting ready to climax, maybe even before I did.

I was not going to hold her back, in fact, I decided to give her a hand.

So I slid my hand down her front, through her short silken pubes, down to her soaking wet folds.

Letting my fingers part her folds, sliding through them, feeling the heat of her core seeping out from between her petals, I made sure my fingers were nice and slick with her juices, before tracing circles around her clit, teasing her, urging her to climax with my cock inside her ass.

The closer I felt she was getting, the more I increased my speed, until I was fucking her ass hard and fast and she came on me like she had bit a live wire.

Her body convulsed, and her moans of pleasure turned into screams, as orgasm lit her every nerve on fire.

Having her orgasm on me like that was so intensely erotic, such a boost to my male ego, that I was unable to hold back.

Seconds after her climax, my own followed.

I roared out my own pleasure, as my balls tightened and sent a cascade of my pent up cum surging deep inside Amber, deep inside her hot rectum that I had never thought I would get a chance to fuck.

I kept cumming for quite long, and I realized I had not cum in more than a week, since all of this started. I usually took care of myself once a day, if Becky was not around to help, but after the apocalypse, I had been rather focused on just staying alive, so it was no wonder I had a bit saved up.

As I slowly came down from my peak, I started to gently move, just sliding in and out ever so gently, to keep the embers of the orgasm going a while longer.

Amber seemed to enjoy it too, as she kept grinding her ass around in a tight little figure eight, ensuring I got to rub up against all the good spots she never knew she had.

A little while later, my cock was starting to go too soft, and I slowly slid out of Amber's ass, even as she protested.

"Nooo, stay inside, I like you there." She complained, but my cock was too much of a wet noodle at that point, so there was nothing I could do.

"Sorry, too limp now, but we can definitely do it again another time."

"Mmm I would love that. Felt good. Strange. But good. Such a powerful orgasm."

We lay there for a while, and I could feel a wet spot forming underneath us, as my cum was no doubt pouring out of her.

"Maybe go get cleaned up a bit, and I will fix the bed while you are gone?" I suggested.

"Okay."

I managed to find the switch to light up the lamp on the nightstand. Battery powered and charged by solar during the day, it was not much, but enough to light up the room enough to avoid stubbed toes.

And to watch the glory of Amber's naked body getting out of bed, a river of cum sliding down her thighs.

Her hair was messed up, and her body was slick with sweat.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

As she made her way to the bathroom, I managed to fix the bed, and once she returned, I gave her a kiss and slipped past her to get cleaned up myself.

When I returned, we lay there in the darkness, spooning once more.

"So when will I meet your girlfriend?" Amber asked, clearly wanting to ask a thousand questions to clarify her own position.

She had started out trying to bargain her way into power over me, by means of a handjob, but ended up accepting basically being my second wife and giving up her ass.

She needed a bit of security, I could understand she might worry that I too would banish her, if Becky found flaw with her somehow. I felt there was no reason not to tell her the truth, even if it had been fun to tease her a bit with it earlier, not telling her all of it.

"I don't know that you will. She got whisked away. The System took her. The manual claims that if we do well in our shards, we might be allowed to communicate, visit, or even transfer to another shard. But it is very vague on what criteria there are, or what cost there might be. So as I do not expect her anytime soon, you get to keep her side of the bed warm for me, while she is gone."

"Okay. I would like that." She agreed.

I was starting to think that maybe this whole System Apocalypse thing might turn out alright.