All Comments on 'Obedience In All'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
so painful

To be forced to be the one to grant the leave. To be consumed in pain and deep remorse, to stroke them as they leave, to have to leave their side to begin the journey with out them, to always have those little doubts if the right decision was made, to never find peace... so painful.

bookfreakbookfreakover 13 years ago
Sadness

Oh my gosh, that story was so sad! I actually cried a little at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please dont

I had to cry as I remember the man I love like crazy - married, from another country and totally unaware

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Devoted Obedience

I hope some day I can be as devoted as her and that I can find someone as strong as Him. Thanks for sharing!!!

lipsandlumberjackslipsandlumberjacksover 13 years ago
i am beyond words...almost!

that was by far the best bdsm story i have ever read!

so painful and beautiful and just lovely!

thank you for making my day =)

ps i am bawling as i write this!

lipsandlumberjackslipsandlumberjacksover 13 years ago
i am beyond words...almost!

that was by far the best bdsm or love story i have ever read!

so painful and beautiful and just lovely!

thank you for making my day =)

ps i am bawling as i write this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thank you for that, a beautiful story and tenderly written. My girl and I have talked about what happens to us if such a thing were to happen and I like to think I could be so generous with her.

- A Lady

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

That was beautiful and .... It was great!

MaddieKimMaddieKimover 12 years ago
5*****

I would give this story 10 stars if I could. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago
Wow !!!!!

That was one of the best BDSM love stories I have read on this site....... it tugs at the heart in a way that it is very special.....thankyou ....

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
WOW

Thank you for such an incredible story. i do not have the words to express how i feel after reading your wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Touched Deeply

i dont really know how to discribe the way you made me feel reading this tragic story, i wish i never read it and i have read every story you wrote in this site & i wanted to send praises in comments after each story but im glad i waited till i read them all, you are truely gifted. i have never felt so deeply effected, it will be hard to not recall this story to mind, i cant stop crying and i read this story 12 hrs ago ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a word, if i may.....

should....if? a Man takes notice, if He, holds a tear, because of what the girl meant...i am here feeling the pain for B/both. A thing in me, with this story, knows the girl went 'knowing'....she never stopped smiling.

babygrl11babygrl11over 12 years ago
omg

im crying and i rarely cry over d/s stories but this is how i want my relationship to be with my own Master

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crying

It makes you think and cry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

This is only the second of your writings I have read, I will certainly be reading more and more. You touched me with your words throughout and the ending. I hope that My Master would be able to do the same for me should it ever be necessary. Or for me to say goodbye to him. Oh dear off for the tissues again. Thank you so much :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great sorrow for the characters.

I thought you did quite well taking us on their final journey together. I look forward to reading more of your work.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 11 years ago
Good start

I really liked this, but it needs more. He needs to go over more memories and struggle more with letting her finally go. As it stands now the decision to let her go seems too sudden. Like he went from "don't go" to "it's okay" in moments rather than a pain wracked night of grief and memories.

I liked this story a lot and hope you might later add more. Thanks.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

What a lovely story. You feel the love and tenderness of a D/s, husband/wife relationship and how they can easily co- exist. I wish you would submit more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Most Beutiful Poignant Story

Ever. The only story on the site that has made me cry. I wish the author was still with us. (It should be under "Loving Wives" rather than "BDSM.")

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Meover 10 years ago
Heartbreaking

As I read this story, I felt a constriction around my heart. By the end I had tears rolling down my face.

Thank you for writing it. I have not read such a lovely depiction of the devotion and love of a D/s couple as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No matter

How many times I read this, it always both brings a soft smile to my face but yet tears stream down my eyes.

RagdollzRagdollzabout 10 years ago
Very well done

Utterly emotional without too much show of unnecessary emotions. Just right. Well done!

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years ago
The rating...

... should be MUCH higher! While this site is about erotic stories, your story doesn't really have much, which is FINE with me! There is so much emotion and love that it drew me right in, regardless of the sad topic. Loved it!!!

opiliaopiliaalmost 10 years ago
I love you... I hate you

I have very mixed feelings about you, but that's a good thing. I can't believe I cried from a story posted on an erotic website, you're ability to weave a story is a blessing and a curse. It is amazing.

Please know that I have the highest respect for your writing ability... but I hate you for doing this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

I have read this story several times and, even though I know what's coming, I get teary eyed at the end every time.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago
Wow !!

What a story !! A little sad !! Very powerful plot !

littlebittyjetlittlebittyjetover 8 years ago
So lovely, so sad

Very well done. Tore at my heart strings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finish

The first two comments says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heartrending

This is beautifully written but all the more heart breaking because of it. I was wishing I had not started reading it! Very well done ~ now I'll go get my Kleenex.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenabout 6 years ago
Oh my God

Beautifully written and enchanting. The kind of relationship that ensures and I would be blessed to find. Thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
Exceptional

If you actually understand BDSM. I mean if it's how you live your life not as something to for jerk off material, then read this. I lost my slave/wife to Leukemia in 2009 and this hit way too close to home.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
My original comment was awful

It should have been: If you actually understand and live BDSM this is exceptional. If BDSM is important to you and/or it's how you live your life, read this story.

I lost my slave/wife to problems associated with Leukemia in 2009. She collapsed in our bathroom late one night. I was giving her CPR when the paramedics came and took her to the ER. All I could do was sit in the waiting room and recall how we met, how our lives had been for those 10 years we were together. She never regained consciousness. This hit way too close to home.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
This Isn't BDSM

It's a love story and a terrible personal tragedy written so well and beautifully. Very moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tragic Love story

A simple yet one of the most beautiful and moving story that I came across. Written very well. Loved each line of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't normally expect to end up crying when I come on this site, but this was beautiful. Lovingly written and a really different take on the lifestyle.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

Well written. Thank you. Having been at the bedside of family members during their last moments this is all you can do.

gx5973gx5973about 3 years ago

Wow

For me it tends to take significant emotional attachment developed over many books to cry over a story. This is so incredibly well written that I was sobbing the first time I read it. Then when I was able to come back to the story to favorite and rate it, I started crying again as I read the last bit of the story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been on this site for years and I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing this story. It should be in the top 10. It is so heart wrenching and beautiful!

I feel like maybe more people might find your story if you used different story tags. "black officer" "flawless skin" and "officer looked" don't really give me a good idea of what this story is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many people who partake if BDSM have trams and grief issues

This not only ruined my wank, but triggered a whole heap of stuff, on an erotica site

NRGWRXNRGWRXover 1 year ago

Some twenty years ago, you broke my heart...I never even felt it crack until today. This, then The Empty Chair. I’m not sure how many I can bear to read tonight, but I’m fairly certain I won’t be stopped until I have greedily absorbed every offering. I hope your gift is shining on somewhere out there and that it has netted you a warm spot in the sun, a cool breeze and a cooler drink. And love...I hope you have love. Your soul was clearly created for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, well written and heart wrenching. So few people will ever really understand how intense and strong the bond is between a Dom and his willing submissive. A submissive who consents to give over their control so completely is a gift to a Dom and a Dom who understands the magnitude and the responsibility that comes with this gift is also a rare treasure. Thank you for reminding us all to see the true meaning of what we should and could be in our world to one another.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous