Obey. Submit. Desire

Story Info
Sally seeks help and learns to Obey.
3.5k words
4.5
44.9k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you..." The woman looks down at the papers in her hand, "Sally, for taking the time to fill out the questionnaire. I know it seemed like a lot of questions, and some were quite personal, but we need to be thorough. Feel free to help yourself to a pastry and coffee. Some one will contact you within a couple of days, to let you know if you've been selected for the study group."

"So, someone will let me know even if I'm not selected?"

"Yes of course. And again, thank you." Sally eyed up the coffee but decided against it. She couldn't hardly sleep as it was, the caffeine would just make it worse.

Twenty one year old Sally has trouble sleeping and keeping a boyfriend.

"Yes, she is an excellent candidate. Twenty one, intelligent and intervened. Her psych profile matches very closely to what we're looking for. What else can you tell me about her?"

"Sally is currently single. As far as I've been able to determine, the last boyfriend cheated on her two months ago, she haven't to spoken to him since. Many associates, but only one whom I would call an actual friend, but they don't appear to be real close. Her social media online presence is minimal. Currently works for a publishing house, mostly from home. She has a sister who lives on the other side of the country, the only living family I could find. She jogs regularly but rarely goes to the gym. She indicated on the questionnaire that she does work out at home but not often enough."

"Physical stats?"

"Caucasian. Five two, one hundred six pounds. BP is one thirty over eighty. Dark blonde hair, hazel eyes. "

"Sounds good. What do you think Sandra?"

"I want her. She has a pretty face and a nice figure."

"Okay then, call her."

"Very good Doctor, I'll notify her this afternoon. When would you like to bring her in?"

" What stage is our current... Girl in?"

"Just starting stage two."

"Perfect. Get this Sally in here as soon as possible."

"Very well. And the other applicants?"

"Hmm, add the closest three matches to the database, and put any suitable into our standard public study group. For now I want to concentrate on these two. And stop all advertising. Do we have any more interviews scheduled?"

"One more, in two days."

"Okay, Put the three best from that batch into the database as well."

Doctor Henderson and Sally walk down a long white hallway. There are a few doors with small nameplates, all of them closed. Doctor Henderson is tall, even in her flats, just under six foot. Her open lab coat shows a hints of a lean figure under a her black and grey pant suit. Light brown hair coiled up on top of her head and half lens reading glasses perch on her petite nose. She is not gorgeous, but she is not homely either.

"Again thank you for coming in on such short notice Sally. If your sure this is not interrupting anything?"

"No it's fine. It was going to be another boring weekend anyway, what with the weather and all."

"Indeed, all this rain. I am surprised that you are willing to come in a Friday. You understand joining this is study means you will be here for a minimum three days?"

"Yea, says a lot about my social life huh."

"No judging here Sally. Look at me, I'm working all weekend." And the woman looks at the clip board in her hands, "How do you find your room? I know it is a little sparse, we're working on that. Any toiletries you need, just ask."

"It's fine."

"Ah, here we are, if you'll just step in..."

The room is warm and dimly lit, the walls covered with a beige grass weave wallpaper. Medical devices on a rolling cart sit beside a comfortable looking recliner in the center of the room. A window and an open door on the far wall show it is filled with computer equipment, while another door is currently closed.

"Now before we start, the bathroom is through there. This may take two to four hours."

"I'm fine." Sally lays back and sees a large TV screen above her. The doctor begins hooking her up to the equipment on the cart.

"This is just standard medical recording equipment. We will monitor your vitals to see how you respond during this audio test. And don't worry if you fall asleep, it does happen and will make no difference on the results. Okay? All set so lets get started." Doctor Henderson crosses to and enters the computer room, closing the door behind her. "Okay Sally, we'll start with a little white noise at first than slowly introduce others sounds as we go. We'll see what you respond to."

"Okay." Light static filled the room quietly which slowly dropped in volume until Sally could barely hear it, then bird songs and the sound of a brook. The TV above her flickered on with a video of what she was hearing. Slowly the bird song and brook faded to the sound of a breeze and crickets. The TV above her faded to black, then instead of a nature scene, it started showing images of what Sally could only think of as modern art. Some were interesting and some just wasn't. The images changed again, becoming subtly moving geometric art. It was very well done. Sally kept watching the display, the sounds forgotten as she relaxed into the recliner.

In the booth Doctor Henderson watched the read outs and Sally. Her heart rate has slowed as she became more and more relaxed. On one panel, a green button lights up and starts a slow pulse. The Doc smiles and presses it.

"Starting phase one, now."

The image on the TV begins to morph and slowly spiral towards the center. Like a kaleidoscope slowly running down a drain. Sally can't take her eyes off it and she is beginning to feel a little sleepy. Suddenly something flashes across the screen, but it was too quick for Sally to register what it was. She can hear a voice under the white noise but it is too faint to hear what is being said. She strains to listen but it is just too faint. Another flash on the TV screen again too quick for her brain to decode what she had just seen. The kaleidoscope image has changed to pinks and whites as it slowly spirals into the center. Sally feels herself drifting away but she can't stop watching the TV. She lays there staring dreamily, without thought or care.

In the booth, a second green button lights up and the Doctor presses it with a smile. Sally is responding well.

The kaleidoscope spirals a little faster and more images flash on the screen. The voices become a little more distinct under the white noise and Sally can almost hear them clearly. She catches words like happy and relax and peace and open. The flashing images on the screen stay just a fraction of a second longer, Sally registers a few as she slips deeper into a hypnotic state. A woman's face, looking blank yet happy. A woman's hand held out as another takes it.

A third green button lights up and blinks. The Doctor is surprised and pleased, Sally is slipping under much faster than anticipated. She presses the button and she can feel her nipples starting to harden, knowing what comes next.

The kaleidoscope turns translucent and the flashing images slow. The female voices almost sound like they are whispering in Sally's ears. Words like relax, obey, trust. The images, overlaid on the spiral, are of women on their knees looking up, or models posing in lingerie or close ups of breasts and lips and legs in stockings. Every fourth image is a word much like the voices. Sally sinks deeper and her brain is bombarded with suggestive voices and provocative erotica.

"Sally?" A hand is gently shaking her shoulder. "Sally?" Sally struggles awake and realizes where she is. A little groggily she mumbles.

"Sorry Doctor, must have drifted off. That was so relaxing." Doctor Henderson smiles, knowing just exactly how relaxing her little program is.

"That's alright Sally, sleep after all is why we are here. And why don't you call me Helen, Doctor is so formal. The session was going so well, I let it run a little longer than normal. You must be hungry." And Helen holds her hand out to Sally with a smile.

That night, Sally's dreams were filled with women in lingerie caressing her body and telling her what a good and obedient girl she is. She woke up feeling just a little bit horny but not knowing why.

"Sally is responding better than expected. I think stage two will be complete before lunch if I can get her in early enough. Where is our other girl?"

"Just finished stage 3. Full transformation should be possible within the next two days. I'm actually looking forward to it."

"Good, good. I'll leave her in your... capable hands. I wish to concentrate on Sally."

"Of course Doctor, thank you."

"How did you sleep last night Sally? Better I hope." Doctor Henderson asked as they walked down the hallway. Sally is feeling refreshed and more energetic than she has in months, and perhaps just a touch randy. She seems to be having a hard time keeping her eyes off the Doctor's skirt and stockings. Which Sally finds kind of weird because she never really liked women much, personally or sexually.

"Oh very well thank you! I don't think I've slept the whole night through in years. What ever you did yesterday Helen, worked wonders." Sally beamed.

"Good, good. Well we are going to take yesterdays readings and tweak them. Today the equipment will be a little bit more fine tuned. You'll be feeling like a new woman in no time." The pair stopped and the Doctor unlocked the door. The room is smaller and has a recliner, much like the first one. To one side is console and chair. It feels much more intimate. "Okay unlike yesterday, for this session we are going a little bit more high tech. Lay back Sally and relax."

As soon as the word relax came out of Helen's mouth, Sally went limp and her eyes unfocused. Helen straightened her out on the recliner and strapped what appeared to be a virtual reality visor over her eyes. At the console, she flipped switched and pressed buttons. The visor came to life and so did the empty blank sponge that is Sally's brain.

"Welcome to stage two Sally."

A pink and white kaleidoscope spiral swirled and highly erotic images fill Sally's open mind. A naked and submissive woman kneels in front of another that looks down at her with love. A nipple captured between a pair of lush red lips. Long legs in stockings, being caressed. Two women about to kiss, tongues entwined. Behind the images yet in front of the kaleidoscope words flash. Words like obey, suck, lust, worship. Helen looks at her watch and decides to make herself a cup of tea. By the time she gets back Sally should be ready to accept more.

When the Doctor returns, she can clearly see Sally is aroused in her hypnotic state. Hard nipples poke through her blouse and her legs subtly squeeze together. Helen smiles and presses the blinking green button.

A woman's tongue in a wet pussy. A woman on her knees clings to a stocking clad leg. Words and sentences flash before her eyes: Lick pussy, submit, lesbian desire, suck nipples, can't resist. Within minutes, Sally openly moans, and another green button lights up and blinks. Again Helen smiles and presses it.

A woman on her knees, her face buried between a standing woman's stocking clad legs. Obey. A woman bent over getting fucked by a strap on. Submit. A woman putting on lingerie while another kneels and watches. Lick her wet cunt. A woman in lingerie squirms on fingers buried in her snatch. You love to lick pussy. These images and words repeat again and again. A fourth button lights up and gets pressed. Doctor Helen strips off her blouse and skirt, crosses the room and unlocks another door. This part never takes long.

Trust. A luscious woman in sexy revealing lingerie. Obey. A woman working a stocking up her long lean leg. Submit. Doctor Helen putting on a strap on. Desire. Women in lingerie sitting back, legs wide, holding their cunts open in invitation. Obey! Submit! Desire! Obey! Submit! Desire! Obey!...

When the four green lights go out, Helen bends down and removes the visor. Sally is panting and the crotch of her pants are wet.

"Stand up Sally and remove your clothes." When she stands before the Doctor naked, Helen reaches out and caresses a breast, pinches a nipple. Sally moans.

"Obedient girls get rewarded Sally." Sally shivers in delight and smiles. "And what do obedient girls do Sally?"

"Submit." Helen plays with Sally's nipple more causing her to squirm and moan.

"And what do they submit too?"

"Desire." Helen bends down and sucks Sally's nipple into her mouth and flick her tongue over the hard nub. More moaning, more squirming.

"Good girl. Now, come with me." Helen leads her to the next room. A rolling medical bed with straps sits in the stark white room. Computer equipment stands against one wall behind a small desk. Several devices lay on it's top. "Climb up onto the bed Sally, put your feet into the straps and tighten them." Helen fiddles with the computer, before approaching the bed with a bottle of lube. "Give me your hand." She squirts a generous amount of lube on Sally's finger. "Play with your pussy, make sure you are well lubed up. Your ass too. You may not cum." Sally takes her fingers and smears the gel over her outer lips and into her opening. Up over her clit and down over her tight ring. She watches the Doctor walking around in her lingerie as she pushes buttons and fiddles with dials. Sally diddles herself, Helen is very sexy, she wants to obey and it feels so good. She watches and squirms as Helen comes back with a handful of items trailing wires.

"Very good Sally. Now I want you to lube up the blue one and slid it into your ass." Sally strokes the wired butt plug then gasps as she slides it home. "Now lube up the pink one and put it half way into your pussy and hold it there." A long moan escapes Sally's mouth as she slowly pushes the thick ten inch dildo into her wet and well lubed pussy. Helen watches a read out on the computer. "Okay, a little deeper." Sally whimpers. "A little bit more, and stop. Now hold it there and don't move. There's a good girl." The Doctor takes a complicated device and it clamps to the bed, over Sally's hips . Helen adjusts it so it lowers then clamps the end of the vibrator, holding it in place while a flexible beaded pad rests snugly against her clitoral hood. Sally is whimpering with pleasure and desire. "Almost there Sally. Now take the bra and put it on, make sure the black circles are over your nipples." It fits snugly caressing her breasts like a thousand tiny fingers. "Now the ball gag and tighten it. Good, now lay back and put the strap over your forehead and tighten it down. Can you wiggle your head? No? Good, now your hands into the straps. Very good girl. So obedient, so submissive." Sally shudders with pleasure at her praise as Helen tightens the straps on her wrists. The Doctor snaps her fingers in Sally's face.

"Wake up!"

Sally comes to her senses. She is naked, bound and gagged, spread eagle on a bed. Doctor Helen stands beside her wearing very skimpy lingerie and thigh high stockings. She can feel things violating her most intimate lady bits.

"Mmmurmmph! Mmmrrph mm mm murrph!" Sally tries to thrash but she can barely move. Panic wars with pleasure. She is terrified and horny and panicked and wet and there are things in her and she loves it and there are wires everywhere and every time she moves things inside wiggle and feel so good and Dr Helen looks so damned hot! "Mmmmuuurrrrrmmmffff!" Sally tries to scream. Helen leans down and attaches two suctions cups to either side of Sally's head, strokes her hair as she continues to struggle.

"Obey. Submit. Desire. Good girls get rewarded Sally. Welcome to stage three." Sally continues to struggle and trying to scream as the good doctor lowers another VR visor over Sally's eyes.

"Open your eyes Sally." She refuses and screams into the ball gag. "Open your eyes Sally, Obey and Submit. Good girls are rewarded." Sally just screams. A mild electric shock jolts through her head and Sally really screams! "Obey and Submit. Be a good girl and open your eyes Sally. Obey me and submit. You know it feels good. You want to. You need to." Sally is crying and another, stronger shock jolts her. Her eyes fly open and all she can see is the image of a beautiful woman standing in lingerie and stockings, a long thick purple strap on jutting from her pelvis. A surge of lust makes her pussy tingle. "Good girl!" and a thousand tiny fingers start playing with her breasts and it feels fantastic. More pornographic images are displayed before Sally's eyes and this time she is not hypnotized. For every image of a woman being penetrated by another woman, that part of her body is stimulated. Lips sucking a nipple, she feels it. A tongue licking a pussy, her clit gets vibed. A finger in an ass, the butt plug articulates. Sally tries to fight it but it all feels so good. Every time a word flashes before her, everything gets stimulated simultaneously, bringing Sally to the edge of orgasm. It feels like it goes on for hours and Sally crumbles. She loves the images but craves the words even more. Her screams have ended all she does in moan with pleasure.

The ball gag is loosened and pulled from her mouth. She feels a straw against her lips and she greedily sucks up cool refreshing water. The image before her is a woman pouring water over her body. The water is so good, she didn't even realize how thirsty she was. The image changes and two women spray each other with hoses. Sally sucks more water up and swallows. The straw is taken away and her vision goes black.

A single word hangs in the air in front of her. Obey. Nothing happens, Sally tries to squirm but she still can't move. The world goes black again. Another word appears in front of her big and bold. Submit. It hangs there for several seconds then fades to black. Still no stimulation and Sally grows desperate. Desire. Again nothing happens, no stimulation, no pleasure. Sally whimpers wanting more. Needs it so desperately.

Obey. The word appears and Sally whispers it. Her whole body shudders with delight as the thick dildo in her pussy shifts deeper. As soon as the word Submit appears, Sally says it and the dildo sinks deeper. Desire she says and the dildo sinks in deep and Sally has never felt so full or so fucking horny. The three words appear and as Sally says them the dildo pulls out. She says them again and the dildo sinks in filling her. Three in and three out. Obey. Submit. Desire. They start to appear faster, three in and three out. Three in and three out. Obey. Submit. Desire. The words are appearing so fast now Sally can't barely keep up as she fucks herself with the words. Waves of pleasure are mounting. Her orgasm approaching. Sally is moaning and gasping, the tidal wave about to crash over her!

Suddenly the dildo is pulled from her pussy and Sally screams!

"No! NO! Please! More! Obey! Submit! Desire! Oh God! Put it back! Don't stop! Obey! Obey! Submit! Oh God PLEASE!"

The weight on her hips disappears and the straps on her ankles come undone. Sally's thighs squeeze and squirm, desperately trying the stimulate herself. The butt plug is pulled from her ass and Sally squeals with the pleasure of it. One hand is untied then her hair is grabbed roughly and she is forced to look into the face of Doctor Helen.

"Obey and Submit to my every Desire. Say it!" Sally cries out in pain as Helen shakes her head by the hair. "Say IT!"

"Obey and Submit. To, to your Desire."

"Free yourself and kneel before me like a good girl." Sally desperately undoes the restrain on her wrist, jumps off the bed and throws herself to her knees. Helen towers over her. Black lingerie barely hides her womanhood and sexy stockings highlight her long legs. Sally so wants to run her hands all over the body displayed before her. Helen steps back and sits on the edge of the desk, spreading her legs.

12