Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
'Millie' continues dressing while wife finds a big cock.
4k words
4.76
36k
43

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten better results from my task than I expected. Li had instructed me to somehow include my wife in my panty fetish. By this time, fetish seemed a pretty tame word. My fetish had progressed to dressing totally as a woman and attending Li's fuck sessions. The last one she had me clean up her lover's cum from her pussy. The next step was to call me over and have me perform oral sex on her.

I had no idea at the time that these puzzles pieces were starting to fit together. There had been no plan and all the events that ended up coming together started out randomly. So when I had finally manipulated myself into Chelsea accepting the idea of me wearing her pretty, but rather plain panties while she was gone, I had fulfilled the mission Li had given me. I was curious to see how far this would develop.

When Chelsea packed the hot lingerie and left her casual panties for me to wear, we had moved to a level of recognition. I had told her to show herself off wearing the new risqué lingerie and find 'Mr. Big Cock'. She had responded by telling me about Li having lovers on the side. She did not make much comment on finding a man while she was out of town on her next trip.

Her first night away from home, she called me after work. We talked about things and then I asked her what she was going to do that evening.

"Shower and watch TV, I guess." She answered.

"Oh, I thought you might shower, slip into your sexy lingerie and go out for a drink. Maybe find 'Mr. Big Cock."

"God, what has gotten into you?"

"Well, I am wearing a pair of gold panties with black trim. They were yours. Now that you have the really sexy stuff, these are mine. You should slip on the crotchless pair; go buy a short skirt and very high heels. Then go to the lounge and have a drink. Have two. Show those pretty legs and see if gentlemen don't stare and hit on you."

"Right. And then what?"

"I guess go to his room and let him fuck you through the crotchless panties."

"Oh, my god, Mel. You are making me hot. You are so dirty."

"Let me know how you make out."

"Bye," she said and hung up.

I did not know whether 'bye' was a sign that she didn't want to talk about it or 'bye', 'I am going shopping for a short skirt.'

The next night I called her and after some chit-chat I asked if she had gone out for a drink last evening. She giggled, but did not answer immediately.

"That was not an answer," I said.

"Well..., uh... I did what you told me to do."

"Really?"

"You kept teasing me, so I decided to do just that."

"What did you buy? "I asked.

"I got a short navy skirt and wore it with a thin white top. My breasts were pushed out of the top and I bought five inch navy stilettos. Happy?"

"And?"

"Well, I went to have a drink in the lounge."

"And?"

"Okay, guys were hitting on me all night."

"Did you,..., you know? The skirt and panties?"

"I think a couple of guys managed to see up my short skirt. My new crotchless panties are very light and give a contrast to the navy skirt."

I continued to ask questions and little by little I got more details. She had gone to the lounge. She bought a Scotch and water, but that was the only drink she bought that evening. There was no band in the lounge, but several men had tried to pick her up. She had not responded, but she felt guilty that she was showing her slick pussy and yet not responding to the guys trying to fuck her. One guy in particular had camped out at her table and bought her some drinks. He had managed to kiss her on the lips and got his hand nearly all the way up to her panties.

This was pretty startling information. Chelsea seemed to be still excited when she described the events. There was not a trace of anything held back so I assumed she was telling the truth.

"Were you hot?" I asked.

"God, yes."

"Why didn't you find out if it was 'Mr. Big Cock?" I asked.

"I couldn't do that to you."

"Look, I already told you that I thought you might enjoy a big cock. Have you showered?"

"No."

"Why don't you shower and call me back?"

She agreed to do that. In the meantime, I showered and put on my stockings, garters and stilettos. I deliberately left the panties off and put on a sexy bra. I did my makeup and waited for her to call back. When she did, I asked her where she was going. She knew what I was asking.

"I guess I will go to the lounge and have a drink again."

"What are you wearing?"

"Just panties now."

"What color?"

"Bright pink."

"Ok, I am going to slip on a pink pair of panties myself. By the way, my panties now. You can slip on your bra and short skirt. Do you have stockings?"

"No."

"Well, go buy some before you go to the lounge and a garter belt. You can put them on in the department store dressing room. Then go to the bar and make sure you get all wet in the sexy pink panties. Hope you find 'Mr. Big Cock' tonight. Call me later if you find him."

"You are so bad. What if I do find him?"

"Well, you might see if Li is right about 'Big Cock' tickling your fancy. Call me."

I was beginning to feel that Chelsea could be trusted if she had a sexual encounter with another man. She knew that Li had lovers on the side. They surely would have talked about details if Chelsea knew that Li was fond of big cock. It was coming into focus now. Li had lovers. Li had me as a 'girlfriend'. Li insisted that I include Chelsea in my crossdressing. So far I had only made it to the panty stage as far as with Chelsea. I trusted somehow that Li had not informed Chelsea of our encounters. Surely Chelsea would have reacted to this by now. Chelsea was now embracing my teasing about fucking another man. She made no mention of big cock. That was my teasing her about big cock, but Li had turned her on to the wonders of big cock for sure. Li never acted surprised about my tiny cock, but after seeing me in panties at first, I am sure she did not find it surprising.

I pondered all this until 1:30 am when Chelsea called. It was unusual for her to call at that hour, but this was an unusual trip.

"Honey, you said call back after the lounge. I got some stockings and the prettiest pink garter belt set. You were right. A man did come on to me. Actually, several. This guy Tony sat at the table with me and we had some drinks. He is thirty-three and built like an athlete. We kissed and he felt me up. My pussy was dripping and sopping my thong. He could feel the wetness. After a time, he grasped my hand and pulled it under the table to his cock. You were right. He is a 'Mr. Big Cock'. I don't know the actual size, but he was huge to me. No disrespect intended, Honey, but he made two of your cock. I was amazed. He wanted to take me to my room and fuck me. I settled him down and told him I would give him a blow job in his room. When we got there I pulled his slacks off and then his briefs. Just like you said, his cock is a huge turn on. I stripped down to my bra, panties and stockings and took him as deep as I could. He was quite a mouthful. No way could I take all of him. He came in my mouth. I have never actually tasted semen before and it was not unpleasant like I would have anticipated. I guess I have been missing out all along. After he came, we kissed. I mean sloppy kissing. He tasted his own cum on my tongue. That seemed so naughty to me. He moved me to a sixty -nine and he was running his tongue up my panties. I would have loved to give him all of me, but I wanted to get your approval. Were you serious about me fucking another man like Li does?"

Now I was about to cum myself. My little cock was hard in the sexy pink panties. Not to mention the stockings, wig, heels and makeup. I was a hot bitch myself listening to my wife tell me about her sex with another man. This felt somewhat like talking to Li. So matter of fact. So sexy. So girlfriend like. Finally I spilled my load in her panties. Panties that I had now claimed from her.

"I brought him to another orgasm. He came in my mouth again and his big cock started to soften. As it did he kept licking my pussy through my thong until I came. Honey, I was so wild. I am glad you have learned to make me cum with your fingers and mouth. It was great. I so wanted to fuck him, but I needed your approval."

"Chelsea, you did everything except fuck him. Why did you wait? Of course you can have sex without me. Did you enjoy him getting you off with his mouth?"

"You know I did. Honey, thank you for opening my eyes. I have been so envious of Li's sex life it is just like I was all pent up. You know, ready for something out of the ordinary. Knowing that you suggested it made it feel so right. So you would be okay with me fucking this guy if the occasion arose again?"

"Yes, Dear. I came in your panties while you were telling me your story. If you fuck him or someone else tomorrow night, let his cum leak out into your sexy panties and bring the dried cum home with you. I will save these cummy panties and we can compare when you get back. Good luck tomorrow and Happy Fucking. Call me tomorrow night when you are getting ready. Maybe buy some sexy new lingerie for the occasion. We can get dressed together for your night out."

Sharing this occasion with Chelsea was not only invigorating, it was cathartic also. Li was correct. The intensity of my orgasm without the usual guilt was exhilarating. Chelsea had been having some sexual fantasies of her own. I still did not know completely whether she and Li had been heading to this conclusion, but it didn't matter. The burden was off my shoulders. I was openly wearing my wife's panties while she dressed in sexier ones and travelled her new road to sexual fulfillment. I now embraced the idea that given my sexual shortcomings, I could still participate in my wife's new experiences. I was already giving her orgasms with my mouth. I now felt completely right about her having the opportunity to experience vaginal orgasms. Being with Li these months had convinced me that normal was what was fun and accepted by both parties.

I took off my makeup and went to bed wearing my prettiest nightgown and full cut satin panties. I awoke several times with the surreal pleasure of knowing that I was even closer to my wife now than I had been before. I could see some real possibilities in our future. When I awoke the following morning, I had made a couple of firm decisions. First, I was planning on getting dressed and made up in my most girly things that evening. I wanted Chelsea to describe everything she was going to wear when that time came.

The second thing was more startling. I had progressed in my job to the point that I was able to consider hanging out my own consulting shingle. I thought it might be possible and even more lucrative to go on my own. There were details to work out, but to keep my mind off Chelsea's possible date, I spent much of the day researching and making some preliminary plans.

Apparently Chelsea knocked off earlier than usual that evening. She called me around five o'clock. I was a little surprised she had called so early.

"Honey," she said, "I have been shaking all day thinking about what was going to happen this evening. Are you sure you are ready for this. I mean, I don't want to do anything that will damage our marriage."

"Absolutely, Chelsea. You seemed so ready last night. You aren't having second thoughts, are you?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I wanted to see how you reacted to what I told you. I gave Tony my phone number. He is in town for another night and he wants to get together again."

"So problem solved," I said, "No need to have to wade through a list of candidates when you have a sure thing waiting."

"I am going to take a long hot bath and then get ready to go out. You told me to call you before I got ready. I am not sure if my panties are going to match any of my other panties at home. I am going to wear a pink thong with white lace, my new garter belt and suntan stockings. I bought a demi-bra which barely covers my nipples. I guess you will just have to wear that pair of pink panties you came in last night."

I was way ahead of her now. "Heck no", I said, "You just gave me the strangest idea. I am going down to that adult store and buy just what you told me you are wearing."

"You are?"

"Why not?" Your panties feel so good on my body that an even sexier pair might be just as sexy as yours."

"Oh, well, what about the garter belt and stockings?"

"In for a nickel, in for a dime. Might as well go whole hog."

"Wow, Honey, you are really into this panty wearing."

"I didn't realize how sexy I felt in them until I came in you pink ones last night." I lied.

"Sweet, Honey. I am going to start my long bath now. You sure you are not going to chicken out buying lingerie for yourself?"

"I am so hot thinking about your date that I will not be embarrassed."

"Ok, hurry up. I am going to start dressing at seven. I will have my makeup on before that."

I called Li and told her about wearing Chelsea's underwear. She was so happy that I had broken the news to my wife. I admitted that it was a work in progress and that Chelsea was stepping out for drinks that evening and we were going to get dressed together. Li asked if she could come over and watch me get dressed. That was kind of what I had in mind. I had to go to her house anyway because that is where all my good pretty stuff was. I told Li about Chelsea challenging me to go buy panties like hers. I also told her that I was going to complete the wardrobe with an ensemble that Li and I picked out. Chelsea would think that I purchased everything that evening when in fact all I had to buy was the panties. Li and I carried all my clothes and heels back to my house where she opened some wine and relaxed while I went to purchase the new panties. I figured I might as well get another pair or two while I was there.

Shopping for lingerie was easy for me now. It was just matter of fact. I told the sales lady what I wanted and asked for a few suggestions also. She never questioned the size or who I was buying for. I could easily wear Chelsea's panties, but I was not going to tell her they were for my wife. I was a little disappointed that she did not ask. I made my way back home; showered and made sure I was completely hairless. I did my makeup with Li watching and suggesting some nice touches. I was already in my stockings and pink garter belt when Chelsea called.

"Hello," I answered.

"Have you chickened out yet?" she quizzed.

"No, just got back from buying my matching outfit."

"You really did that?"

"Try me."

"Ok, Sweetie Boy, I am putting on my stockings."

"Check. I already have mine on."

"No? Seriously? Are you kidding?"

"All shaved and ready. Everywhere. Just like you, Beautiful."

"Ok, Girly Boy, I am attaching my pink garters to the stockings."

"Already did that."

She giggled. "You better not be lying. Okay, I am slipping into my stilettos."

"Me too."

"No way, you bought heels?"

"They sell those there also." I said. It was true but I had mine for quite a while.

"This is wild if you are telling the truth. Okay I am stepping into my tiny little pink panties with the wispy lace trim."

"I am with you. Oh, they feel so sexy against my hairless balls."

"Nasty Girl," she said.

"Me?" I asked. You are the one about to get fucked tonight."

"Yes, well, maybe. Okay here comes the tiny bra clasped and snuggled under my full breasts."

"Me too. Just no boobs. But this bra is so sexy; I might cum before it is time."

"Now, my sexy little tight dress. Bet I lost you there."

"Yeah," I lamented to her. I didn't want to get too wild yet. In fact I put on a low cut, high hemmed dress Li had picked out.

"Tony called. I am meeting him at the lounge in fifteen minutes. Last chance to play the veto card. Next time you talk to me you will be a cuckold. Better speak up now."

"Have a good time and be sure to call me later."

I hung up. Li was dressed in stilettos, a black thong and a tiny bra which somehow held those huge breasts in place. She looked like all breasts on top. She wore a long black duster over everything although it was so sheer that it hid nothing. She looked good enough to eat. Which is what I did for the next two hours. I changed into my duster like hers for a while and sipped some wine until she guided me to the bedroom where I pleasured her over and over like the good lesbian I am. When Li left to go home, I freshened up my makeup and put my duster back on. I was waiting for Chelsea to call. If everything went well, she would have a fresh load of cum in her pussy when she called back. I hoped that she would not forget. When I serviced Li, I was not allowed to cum and I looked forward to cumming into my own mouth when Chelsea described getting fucked by Tony's big cock.

The hardest thing I had to do for the next four hours was to wait. Speaking of hard, my little boner was hard the entire time. I could just imagine Tony's big cock spreading my wife's wet pussy lips. I could almost feel the fullness myself as I imagined him penetrating her tight pussy. Would it hurt her? I hoped that she would not be too uncomfortable. I wanted her to experience the total ecstasy of having a huge cock pound her womb. I wanted her to come on his cock as he shot his seed into her.

Around 2 AM the phone rang.

"Well, Girlie Boy, you are a cuckold now for sure."

"Don't keep me in suspense. What happened?"

She described in vivid detail how she met him at the bar wearing her naughty lingerie and sexy dress. They attracted the eyes of all the men and most of the women in the lounge. About two drinks and she was feeling no pain. Tony kissed her. He rubbed up her stockings and up to the top. He traced the clasp on her garters and then moved up to her moist panties. They were tiny and completely drenched with her juices. He rubbed his hand along the slit of her pussy. She almost came right there. Tony paid the tab while Chelsea touched up her makeup in the ladies room. She also took off her bra and put it in her purse.

In the elevator, he almost stripped her naked except that she promised to give him a little striptease in the room. She felt his hard thick cock. Inside his room, she did a slow sexy strip. She threw each article of clothing toward him while he smelled the aroma of her heated excitement. She left the panties and stockings on and kneeled down. She stripped him of his clothes and took the head of his massive cock into her mouth. She sucked as much as she could get into her mouth and then bathed the massive tool and his big balls with her tongue.

He helped her up and placed her on the bed, pulling her panties off as he straightened up. There she laid, her pussy all slick with her juices. Tony kneeled down and lined his cock up with the soft petals of her vagina. She moaned as he pushed the bulbous head into her opening. He fed her a little on each stroke. She came when he was half way into her. Her eyes rolled back and the waves and contractions almost made her cramp. As she came down from her orgasm, she relaxed enough for him to keep pushing deeper into her. When he reached her cervix, she hurt a little and winced in pain. Tony stopped and started fucking her in slow steady strokes until she came again. He emptied his cum deep into her and kept up his stroking until she came yet again.

Per our plan which he knew nothing about, she reached for her panties and put them back on. She said that he questioned her about that and she told him it was just a habit. He was afraid that she was finished. She assured him that she was his for the next few hours.

She said that they fucked a total of four times and every time she put her panties back on after he came in her. Of course some of his cum ran out onto the bedsheets, but she attempted to catch it all in her panties. When they were both too tired to continue, she made her way back to her own room and called me and gave me the summary above. I tried to remember word for word. The image in my mind was so fresh and vivid as she neared the end of her story; I rolled over in bed and hunched my hips, cumming into my sexy pink panties with the wispy white lace trim.

12