Obeying Mommy's Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Georgeanne's whole body trembled with the force of her climax, Godfrey's tongue dueled with hers, his saliva pouring into her mouth. There was so much liquid it dripped from the corners of Georgeanne's lips, down her chin and onto her heaving breasts. Gasping for air, she tried to rear back but Godfrey held her fast and only released her to force her head down into his lap toward the hugely erect sex organ jutting up from his groin. Instinctively Georgeanne opened her mouth and took the swollen head between her lips, closing her hand round the base, her fingers barely able to stretch round the width of his hard shaft.

"Suck it, Georgeanne," Godfrey groaned, his voice thick with lust. "Suck my cock, baby!"

Georgeanne knew there was no way she could fit the whole of Godfrey's cock into her mouth but she did her best to take as much in as she could, laving the head with her tongue until, with a tremendous effort, she was able to go about half-way down the thick shaft. Godfrey closed his hand round hers and showed her how to stroke the taut skin up and down, the movement enabling her to masturbate him at the same time as she sucked his engorged pole.

Salty liquid streamed from the head of Godfrey's prick into Georgeanne's mouth as she nursed on his swollen sex organ. She had no idea what would happen in response to what she was doing but she heard Godfrey suddenly grunt deep in his chest and felt the cock between her lips pulsate and before she could think of what to do her mouth was full of a thick mass of hot, gooey cream. She looked up bewildered and flushed and Godfrey placed his hand over her head, preventing her from spitting it out. So she swallowed, mouthful after mouthful until the flow eased and Godfrey released her head. Georgeanne found she liked the taste of Godfrey's sperm and she went back to sucking the throbbing tip of the huge black organ like a baby eager for the last drippings of milk.

Godfrey lay back against the pillow, sliding his muscular forearm under Georgeanne's to pull her down with him. He cupped a soft breast in one hand as she lay with her head on his chest, listening to his breathing slow. She wondered if he would sleep but looked down between his legs and saw his cock was almost as hard as it had been when he spurted his sperm down her throat.

Georgeanne lay still for a few moments and then asked a question.

"Godfrey? What's the slippery stuff called I can feel in my tummy?"

"That's called sperm, spunk or cum, sweetheart. It comes from the big balls at the base of my penis and it's for making babies."

Georgeanne sat up suddenly, the movement making her big breasts jiggle. She saw Godfrey lick his lips at the sight and his cock quivered against his belly as he reached his hand between Georgeanne's legs, sliding a finger back into her cunt which was filled with so much of her cum there was an audible slurping noise. Georgeanne shivered with pleasure as she asked, "Does that mean I'm pregnant now?"

Godfrey looked at her, a little smile playing across his mouth. "Georgeanne, how much schooling have you had?"

"Oh a lot," she said, proudly. "I know how to organize a dinner party including setting the right cutlery and all about place settings, what clothes to wear for every social occasion, all there is to know about makeup and hair care - "

Godfrey interrupted her, his voice soft. "Georgeanne, do you know anything about sex?"

Georgeanne blushed. "I know how to masturbate myself and how to please my mother in bed," she said. "Mommy told me if I use the skills she taught me when I'm selected I'll make my mistress very happy."

"I'm sure you will," Godfrey said and smiled, making Georgeanne's face light up with happiness. He waited a moment and then asked, "But has no-one ever explained to you how babies are made?"

"Well no," Georgeanne said, surprised at the question. "That's why I asked, because I thought that's what you just did. I enjoyed making a baby with you because your cum tasted really nice even though there was so much I thought I was going to choke!" Georgeanne burped softly and blushed.

Godfrey withdrew his finger from Georgeanne's cunt and licked off the slippery liquid with his tongue. Then he reached behind his head and took hold of one of the pillows. He positioned it in the middle of the bed and lifted himself onto one elbow.

"Stretch out on your front, Georgeanne," he said. "Lie with the pillow under your tummy so it lifts up your beautiful bottom. It's time we set about making that baby."

Georgeanne did as she was told. She stretched out on the bed, her breasts mounding either side of her body. She cushioned her head on her arms, turning to watch Godfrey as he opened the drawer of the nightstand and took something out which he hid from her.

"What's that?" she asked.

Godfrey only smiled and said, "You'll see..."

Georgeanne had no idea what to expect but she liked it when Godfrey climbed between her legs and settled himself so his head was level with her bottom. His weight felt reassuring and the warmth of his breath against her sensitive cuntlips sent little shivers of pleasure deep into her tummy. She liked it even more when he reached up and slid his hands under her body, cupping the big globes of her breasts, his fingers pinching gently on her nipples. Georgeanne felt as if she could climax just from having her breasts kneaded and her nipples squeezed rhythmically but what Godfrey did next made her moan softly with surprise and delight.

Godfrey lowered his head and stroked his tongue over the tiny pucker of Georgeanne's asshole.

The sensation felt delicious. No-one had ever touched her there before, much less licked her, and no-one had ever tried to push their tongue deep into her rectum the way Godfrey was doing. Georgeanne let out a gasp of pleasure and wriggled her body, raising her hips to enable Godfrey's thick, wet tongue to find sensitive nerve-endings she never knew she had in the whorls of her anal sphincter. It was as if he was fucking her with his tongue, fucking her bottom, and she loved the sensation so much she groaned softly with dismay when Godfrey suddenly stopped.

"Georgeanne, after your breasts your beautiful bottom is just the prettiest I've ever buried my face in," Godfrey said. "Your ass tastes truly delicious."

Georgeanne really wanted Godfrey to go back to licking her anus and she reached her hands back to pull open the cheeks of her buttocks in invitation. But Godfrey had something else in mind and Georgeanne cried out in ecstasy when he dipped his head lower and licked along the lips of her cunt, slippery with her thick, oily cream. The pressure of his lapping tongue on her clit was amazing and Georgeanne bucked, a movement that opened her cunt even more to Godfrey's probing tongue.

Back and forth Godfrey slid his tongue, sucking gently on the engorged bud of her clit, slurping out the cream from her cunt and swallowing it greedily, burying his wet cheeks and lips between the cheeks of her ass as he rimmed her anus. Georgeanne felt as if she was in heaven and she squirmed helplessly from the sensual overload of being thoroughly tongue-fucked at the same time as her breasts and nipples were massaged by Godfrey's skilled fingers.

The orgasm that burst in Georgeanne's belly was the most intense she had ever known. Her whole body shivered in ecstasy, her cunt cream gushed into Godfrey's mouth which he swallowed greedily, his tongue stimulating her spasming cunt walls to produce even more. He rubbed his face in the slippery oil, jamming his tongue deep inside her as he licked and lapped up the sweet, gooey liquid.

A shudder passed through Georgeanne as she moaned softly with delight. Overwhelmed by pleasure, she closed her eyes, a little line of drool escaping the corner of her mouth, soaking the pillow. She felt replete, sleepy, which was why she loved it when Godfrey lifted himself and settled his body over hers, his hands still fondling her breasts. He kissed her shoulders and circled his tongue over the soft skin, tasting her. Georgeanne purred happily; aware the length of Godfrey's cock was lying between the cheeks of her buttocks. It felt nice, comforting.

And then she felt Godfrey move his lower body, raising his hips. She was about to protest the loss of the thick black pole lying along the furrow of her bottom, the weight of his balls soaking in the sticky cream still streaming from her cunt, but instead she sucked in a breath, suddenly aware Godfrey was pushing his fingers, covered in some kind of slippery gel, past the tiny opening of her anus.

"Godfrey, what are you -?" Georgeanne started to say but he hushed her, running his tongue into her ear and licking along the line of her jaw.

"It's how we make babies together, sweetheart," Godfrey whispered, working his fingers as far as they would go inside Georgeanne's rectum.

"Oh," she said, a little nervous. Then Georgeanne let out a louder, "Ohh!" of distress as something big and blunt and fleshy pressed against her slippery sphincter muscle, forcing it to open wide, the passage eased by the slippery goo Godfrey had used to lubricate the opening. Georgeanne tensed, fearing Godfrey was going to push the length of his long, thick, hard prick into her bottom in one go. "Please, go slowly, Godfrey!" she begged.

Godfrey's lips met Georgeanne's, his tongue sliding into her mouth, distracting her. Her hips quivered under the invasion of Godfrey's big black cock, every nerve in her rectum alive to being stretched wide by the huge pole entering her back passage. Agonizingly slowly, inch after inch slid into her asshole until Georgeanne felt the head buried in her bowels, the shaft stretching her back passage to capacity, Godfrey's pendant balls rubbing against the sensitive surfaces of her labia.

She tried to breathe deeply, forcing her asshole to relax around the invading pole and might have managed it if Godfrey had not braced his arms on either side of her body, lifted his head and chest up and used the leverage to slide his cock almost out of Georgeanne's bottom and then thrust it deep once more, grinding the head so far inside she felt as if she could feel his glans in the back of her throat.

Godfrey grunted with pleasure as he began to fuck his cock harder and deeper in and out of the tight sleeve of Georgeanne's hotly clasping rectum. "This is called sodomy, sweetheart," he groaned. "I'm fucking my big black cock all the way up inside your beautiful, silky-smooth ass. When I come I'm going to pump your ass full of thick, rich spunk so you'll have a pretty baby girl, just like your Mommy wants."

Georgeanne felt reassured by Godfrey's words but she still moaned with discomfort as she struggled to accommodate the enormous head and shaft of black cock in her back passage.

"Godfrey, it hurts..." she groaned and he stopped and slid his cock from her sphincter, leaving it gaping open.

"Just need some more lube to make your asshole smooth and slippery, baby," Godfrey said, reaching down by the side of the bed. A moment later Georgeanne felt the pleasant sensation of the cool liquid being squeezed into her bottom and heard a squishing noise as Godfrey slathered the lube on the thick length of his cock. This time, when Godfrey raised himself over her body, Georgeanne relaxed her anal sphincter so his cock slid effortlessly into the depths of her back passage, her pleasure heightened by the hot little kisses Godfrey trailed down the side of her throat, lightly biting the skin of her shoulders and sucking the warm flesh into his mouth.

"That better, hon?" Godfrey whispered in Georgeanne's ear as he flexed his hips, driving the head of his pole deep into her bowels, the slick base of his cock stretching her anus wide and sending all sorts of wonderful sensations to her creaming cunt.

"It feels ... it feels wonderful," Georgeanne moaned, her insides melting as Godfrey's big hands slid under her body, caressing her breasts, then down over her stomach until his fingers slid into the vee between her legs to paddle between the sopping wet lips of her cunt. The combination of being masturbated and sodomized at the same time brought Georgeanne to orgasm within moments, a climax Godfrey rode right through, his pistoning cock working her toward even higher peaks with each grinding thrust. Mounted, ridden hard by the black man's huge cock, all Georgeanne could do was moan helplessly, a fire of lust deep in her belly as she craved the cooling gushes of creamy cum she sensed would not be long in coming.

Suddenly Godfrey let out a loud bellow and arched his back up, his hips rigid against the plump pillows of Georgeanne's asscheeks as he ground every last inch of his slick, throbbing cock into her rectum. Georgeanne shuddered and shook in the throes of her own climax beneath her black lover, her asshole milking the cock that filled it to bursting, gushes of liquid heat pouring into her bowels. Time and again Godfrey moaned in pleasure, emptying his balls into the welcoming depths of Georgeanne's beautiful ass.

Limp, climaxed to the point of exhaustion, Georgeanne lay still, unsure what Godfrey would want to do now they had made their baby together. She wanted to drift off into sleep but Godfrey had other ideas.

Slowly, he withdrew his dripping cock from her ass. Georgeanne felt cool air on the opening and knew her anus was gaping. She wondered if that would mean the sperm would get cold and maybe it would mean she would not be pregnant but she stopped worrying when Godfrey stretched out on the bed next to her and said, "Climb on top of me, sweetheart. Put your ass over my face, there's a good girl. There's something I really love to do."

Georgeanne knew her Mommy had instructed her to agree to Godfrey's every request and she slowly sat up, her arms and legs trembling from the intensity of her orgasms and the pounding her bottom had absorbed. Facing his cock, she straddled Godfrey's upper body, sliding her fingers into the little drops of sweat on the hard muscles of his chest, and lowered her bottom toward him. Greedily, Godfrey reached up and spread the cheeks of her ass apart, making Georgeanne flush with embarrassment when she realized there was no way she could stop the slippery mass of his sperm from escaping the gaping, oozing hole as she lowered it over Godfrey's mouth. She let out a little gasp of delight when she felt Godfrey's tongue probing the entrance to her dilated anus and heard the slurping sounds as her lover sucked and swallowed the creamy mass of his sperm as it slid into his mouth.

"Oh goodness," she said, not able to say more because Godfrey reached up and put his hand on the back of her neck, coaxing her to bend forward until her face was in his lap.

"Suck my cock clean, little one," he said, pausing for a moment from lapping at her asshole. "Then it's time for another round. We have to make sure we get the right result for your Mom."

Obediently, Georgeanne did as she was told.

And she continued to do exactly as she was told throughout the night, then the following day and night. Godfrey made her move into various positions, sitting on the sofa and having her sit astride him, her legs on the floor so she could raise and lower her body, her overflowing asshole streaming with so much cum and lube it dripped between Godfrey's legs and onto the plush carpet. Then he fucked her while she was lying on her back on the thick carpet, her arms stretched out to balance herself, her legs pushed right back so her knees were by her head and she could see Godfrey smiling with pleasure as he watched his big black pole appear and disappear in the depths of her upturned behind. And all through the night, when Georgeanne dozed until she was woken once more by the cock that never left her back passage, Godfrey's supply of spunk seemingly inexhaustible, all the while his big hands caressing her breasts and cunt, his lips kissing her hungrily and then softly and sweetly, sodomizing her again and again and again.

Finally, on the morning of the third day, Georgeanne woke up alone. The bedroom smelled of sex, spunk and the rich musk of her bowels, overflowing with the black man's cum. Georgeanne turned over and slid her fingers down between her legs, cupping her sopping sex and the very tender opening to her ass. She smiled to herself. Her beautiful bottom had been fucked repeatedly by Godfrey and she knew, with absolute certainty, she was really, really pregnant. She had done everything he had asked her to and when the baby came her Mommy was just going to be so gosh darned proud of her beautiful girly-girl!

Two

Poor Georgeanne had never heard her mother so angry. Cowering in her bedroom, the door ajar because her mother had banged it shut so hard it immediately sprang open again, Georgeanne could hear only one end of the phone call her mother was making in the hallway but she was very glad it wasn't her on the other end of the phone.

"You told me the chances were better than 99% my daughter would get pregnant, dammit," Roberta Howard snarled into the phone. "I paid five thousand credits for the services of that big black stud and my daughter has just started her damn period!"

Georgeanne heard nothing for a few seconds but she knew her mother was barely listening to the explanation she was given because there was another explosion of sound.

"I'll apply to the Council to have that bastard surgically castrated or, better still, I'll do it myself with a damn butcher's knife! The brochure says his penis is over twelve inches long and, believe me, it would look really nice stuffed and mounted on the wall of my fucking living room!"

Georgeanne shuddered, tears welling up in her eyes. She knew her mother was really, really angry but surely she wouldn't do that to Godfrey? Georgeanne turned over on her stomach, hurting inside because of her period and bunched her pillow in her hands, sobbing softly as she thought back to the wonderful time three weeks earlier when she had been laying face-down, bunching a pillow in her hands for a very different reason...

After two nights and a day of being sodomized continually by Godfrey, Georgeanne had been completely convinced she was wonderfully, happily pregnant. She had done everything Godfrey had asked of her, assumed all the positions he demanded, even helped him by holding open the cheeks of her beautiful bottom so he would be able to thrust every last inch of his cock into her rectum to make the venture a success. At first she wondered if he was doing the right thing when he made her sit on his face and use her rectal muscles to fill his mouth with masses of his creamy sperm which he swallowed eagerly, but he then made her lie on her back with her ankles behind her neck and immediately fucked her asshole again so surely that meant she was still pregnant? She even helped him stay aroused by taking his big penis in her mouth and sucking it clean after he spurted his cum deep in her bowels and she felt desperately sad when her period suddenly arrived. She sobbed harder because she was so confused, knowing it was only a matter of time before her mother finished the call and came upstairs to start shouting at her.

Suddenly Georgeanne felt a hand settle softly on her head, stroking the mass of dark curls. She opened her tear-filled eyes and saw it was her mother. She recoiled, frightened, but her mother soothed her.

"Georgie, honey, I'm not mad at you," Roberta Howard said. "I'm sure you did everything Godfrey asked you to. It's just that I wanted you to take part in the National Breeding Program and have your child before being selected by a mistress. That's why I hired the best. Or at least I thought I did."

Roberta sat on the bed next to Georgeanne who turned on her back and looked at her mother. "I'm really sorry, Mommy," she said. "I was so sure I was pregnant..."