Obscene Calls for the Virgin Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The obscene caller seduces the virgin slut...
4.1k words
3.82
18.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up thinking the events of the night before were just a dream but then I turned and saw a naked Aamir in the bed beside me. He looked so cute with bed head. He began to stir as I was next to him just lost in the moment admiring him.

He woke up slowly and his first words, "You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in the morning." He cupped my face and we kissed, the passion from the night before returning.

His hands began to explore my naked body as our kiss grew more passionate.

I could not believe that I lost my virginity to a Muslim boy and I was now completely naked with him. I wondered what my mother would think. But I had to admit that I had never been happier and to hell with my mother.

His hands caressed my body as our tongues intertwined. I loved kissing him and I ran my hands through his hair as I felt the passion grow inside me.

He was already hard and I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. He looked at me admiringly, "You are a thing of absolute beauty."

I began to ride him and I felt a thrill through my body. I could not believe sex could be so good. He began to feel my breasts as I rode him faster. He quickly grabbed a hold of me and turned me around so that he was on top.

He bit my neck hard leaving his lovers mark on me as he thrust into me faster. I whispered in his ear, "I love you more than anything in this world. My heart is yours."

He whispered back, "It will always be safe with me. I will never break it."

I felt him cum inside me and an orgasm take over my body.

I had never been happier in my life. We agreed to keep our relationship a secret from our friends as there were already problems in the friends group and we did not want to complicate it.

We met secretly on weekends and during the week. It was hard to act normal around our friends. We would often share glances and smiles and I wondered if Smita would notice. She was the closest to both of us from the group.

There was one occasion when we were just talking amongst each other and Aamir was stood next to me. Aamir snaked his hand behind me and grabbed my ass. I looked at him annoyed but he carried on as though nothing had happened.

I thought I would tease him back later and while we were all sat eating our lunch I reached out under the table with my feet and put them in his lap. I slowly began to massage his cock until I felt it go hard.

It was a few weeks later and I was drinking with the girls when Smita in her usual way made a joke about me being a virgin. This time I had something to say back, "Well I am not anymore."

She looked at me in shock, "I knew it. I knew it. You and Aamir. I knew there was something going on."

I had fallen into her little trap and she had got the better of me again as she planted another jibe, "I hope you used protection."

This was something we had never thought of as we were young and in love. I went red at the thought of this. She tried to push for more details but I refused to give anymore and left early. I heard Rohini say to Smita, "Why do you always have to be such a bitch?"

I could not agree with her more. I went to the local drug store and picked up a pregnancy kit. I went home and urinated on it and wait for the lines to show up.

Luckily it showed I was not pregnant. I took a big sigh of relief. But it made me think about the long term. Would we marry in the end? How? My mother would kill me.

The next night Aamir came over and we were watching a movie. I had the same doubts going through my mind and it was obvious as Aamir stopped the movie and turned to me, "You need to tell me what has gotten you so worried?"

I tried to brush it off but he knew me so well, "I know something is on your mind and I want you to know you can trust me with it. No matter what it is we will get through it."

He was so sincere and nice I could not keep anything from him, "It was just Smita getting under my skin. She got it out of me that we were dating in her usual manipulative way. She then mentioned something about safe sex. I realised we had not thought about those things but I took a pregnancy test. It has just gotten me thinking about our future and our different backgrounds."

He put brushed my hair out of my face and said, "You are my soul mate and my future is with you. Nothing will stand in our way. It is good that Smita and the others know. I am proud to be in love with the most beautiful, the most intelligent, and the kindest natured..."

I cut him off and kissed him. I was so in love with this boy and he made all of my insecurities and worries disappear. We were in a bubble and I was going to enjoy it.

We did not make it back to the bed as we both had sex on the sofa. I loved being on top of him and riding him.

The strange thing was I was still receiving the anonymous calls but I never bothered to answer them. They were simply no longer a factor in my life.

Our friends were happy for us but Smita seemed a little bitter and would often make jibes about first loves never lasting and that he could do better. She began to irritate me and I tried to keep my distance.

I then came down with a bout of sickness. It happened for a week and I was sick all week. Despite trying to keep away from Smita we were always close and we would always be close. I was not in work for a couple of days due to my sickness and she came over to see me. She had resentment about me and Aamir but she still cared about me. She came over to see me and she checked me over and said I seem fine and I need to see the doctor. She came with me to the doctor and the doctor ran another pregnancy test that confirmed I was in fact pregnant. He said drug store tests can be unreliable but it was good news.

Smita and I both knew this was not good news because Aamir was Muslim. Smita's parents were liberal and accepting but my mother was traditional and strict. She would never accept a Muslim in the family or a Muslim baby.

Aamir came over that night like he had done every night since he heard about my sickness. I was nervous and I tried to keep the news from him but he always saw through me. I had to tell him and I told him, "I went to the doctor and he said my sickness is due to pregnancy. I am sorry if this ruined it."

He had the biggest smile I have ever seen, "This is the best news ever and I have never been happier."

I looked at him surprised, "Aamir we are not married. We have not even told our families about each other."

He seemed unconcerned, "I am speaking to my parents today about you. Please speak to your mother. No one will care once the baby is born. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Sunita."

As I heard him say that I felt an ease come over me but the fear of speaking to my mother was real.

I spoke to my mother and I told her I wanted to marry a boy who was working with me and he was from Delhi. She was happy to hear this but then she asked what caste he was and I honestly did not know. Was Muslim a caste or a religion? She then asked if he was a good Hindu boy and what temple his family went to. My heart sank as I knew I had to tell her he was Muslim.

Her response was, "No no no no. Do you not know about love jihad? My daughter will never marry a Muslim."

In desperation I said, "I am pregnant and it is his baby. Please agree to this."

I heard something shatter on the other end of the phone, "What? Pregnant? My daughter is a Muslim whore."

After a pause she said, "If you still want a mother you will abort the baby and return to India. I knew it was a mistake sending you to America."

She disconnected the phone. I was dejected. I could not lose my mother and I could not lose Aamir.

The next day I met Aamir at his apartment and I told him about my mother's news. He hugged me and I felt a warmth from him and I asked, "Did your family understand?"

He explained, "My parents have agreed to the marriage but they need to save face in the community. I knew it was trouble when my father said, 'log kya kahenge'. You know religion does not matter to me. I love you for you. But my family is different and they need you to convert to Islam even if it is only superficial conversion."

I looked at him shocked. How could he ask me to do this? I could not lie to myself and his family and pretend to be Muslim, "Aamir, what are you saying? You know I cannot betray my family like that."

I was heartbroken and angry with him. I left in a flood of tears back to my apartment. Aamir tried to call me but I ignored his calls. I was too angry with everyone and I felt rejected by the people closest to me.

It was that night that I heard my phone vibrate waking me from my sleep. I checked my phone thinking it was my mother or Aamir but it was private number.

I had avoided these calls for the past months as my relationship with Aamir blossomed but as my world was falling apart I needed a distraction.

I answered the phone and put it to my ear. I did not speak a word and I could hear heavy breathing on the other end.

He then started, "You must be horny tonight. Your cunt has been thinking lf my cock for the longest time and tonight you want to hear how it will bend you over like the bitch you are and fuck your horny wet cunt."

Why was I even entertaining these sick words?

He continued, "I want to bend you ever and eat your dirty ass. I want to get my tongue deep in your ass until I feel you squirm. I want to tongue fuck your dirty ass."

His words were so perverted and filthy but why was I playing with my breasts as I heard him speak. I was teasing my nipples and pressing my clit as I heard him continue, "Once your asshole is nice and lubed I will push my big fat cock against it. I will begin to slide my cock slowly inside and feel your ass widen around it. Once I am in your dirty shitter I will begin to fuck you hard."

What was wrong with me? These were such perverted words but I found myself on the brink from these perverted words, "I want to spank your fat ass until I see red marks on it. I want to pull your hair as I fuck you your asshole hard from behind. I want to hear the sounds of our body smacking as we fuck."

I was losing control and I felt that euphoria through my body. As I regained my breath I asked, "Who are you?"

The phone was cut off when I asked this. I went to bed regretting what I did, it felt like I was cheating on Aamir but then I thought he had hurt me and betrayed me, he did not deserve my loyalty...

The next day during work I received a message that I did not recognise. It said, "If you want to know who I am meet at Room 212 of the Hilton Hotel at 1.30pm. You must follow the instructions in the envelope on the bed or I will not reveal myself. The room key is in the top drawer of your desk."

I opened my desk and found the room key. So this was someone from work? I knew this was a mistake but my curiosity was getting the better of me.

As the time drew closer I left the office needing to discover who this mystery obscene caller was. I entered the lobby and I was nervous as I looked around. I went to the lifts to the second floor and found the room.

My nerves were fraying but I felt so close and felt I had no choice but to take the plunge.

There was a sealed envelope on the bed which said Sunita. I opened it and there was a blindfold and two pieces of cloth. The card read, "You must strip down to your underwear. Wear the blindfold and tie your hands using the binds to the bed. If you do not fulfil these conditions you will never discover who I am."

I looked at the items again and their sexual intent were now clear. I thought about running out of there as I felt a real sense of danger. But these calls had plagued me for months and I needed to discover the true identity of the caller.

I stripped out of my clothes and got on the bed. I tied the first hand and put the blindfold on. I left the second loose as I was unable to tie it.

I then heard footsteps, I instinctively turned my head even though I could not see anything. I heard someone enter the bathroom and then come back out. I then felt them come on to the bed. They did not speak a word but then I felt soft hands on my legs almost calming me down. They began to kiss up my legs. The touches and kisses were soft and gentle and I could not help but compare to Aamir.

As they began to kiss up my legs I began to relax and I opened my legs allowing them to kiss further up my legs. I then felt them kiss between my legs and I moaned in response. The touches were so good and this person really understood my body. The touches were nothing like the crude words on the phone. I felt myself respond by bucking against the feel of their mouth as I found my responding to the sensitive touches.

He then began to kiss up my stomach to my breasts. He opened my bra from the front and began to gently caress my breasts. He laid soft kisses on my breasts. He would kiss all around my breasts and avoid the nipples. He did this for several minutes and my arousal was peaking due to this teasing. He then took a nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it. His other hand snaked back down my body and began touching my clit over my panties.

I felt so close but then he slid hid hand into my panties and began to finger me and used his thumb to rub my clit. This pushed me over the edge as I came hard.

He began to slowly slide down my underwear and then he climbed on top of me. He seemed light and I could feel his cock against my pussy. I knew I was soaked from my orgasm and he would easily enter me.

I felt a guilt come over me as his cock was about to enter me but my anger towards Aamir pushed me to continue.

He then pushed into me but the intrusion felt strange, it was different with Aamir. Our bodies just connected but this felt like an intrusion. My arousal was leaving me and after the third stroke I used my free hand to stop him. I said, "Please stop. I cannot do this."

He moved away from me and I undid my other hand. By the time I lifted my blindfold he had already left.

I needed closure of knowing who it was but at least I now knew that my feelings for Aamir were real.

I called Smita as the only other close friend I had. She came to my apartment and I told her about my mother and Aamir's parents. She seemed surprised at Aamir, "What Aamir did will only prove your mother right in her eyes? She is stupid but Aamir should have stood up for you against his family. Your mother will always be your mother and abortion is not a big deal these days."

She persuaded me to go to the clinic and I arranged an appointment. She agreed to come with me. I was hurt and I knew I was doing this out of spite. It was the wrong reasons but Smita had helped make my mind up.

I went to the clinic and the doctor called me in. He said I need you to read this pamphlet and I will come back in to check if you still want to do this. I did not read it but I thought of Aamir. He was the one good thing in my life and the baby growing inside me would always keep him with me even if we could not be together.

I returned the pamphlet to the doctor when he came back and said I could not do it. I walked out in to the corridor but could not face Smita so I went to the toilet. I was sat on the seat for 15 minutes just crying as all my emotions came over me.

I then left to leave and Smita was still waiting for me and she could see my tears and assumed I went through with it and took me home.

The next day I had over 50 calls and messages from Aamir. He just kept saying he needed to speak to me. I tried to ignore them but he had never been this persistent before. He turned up at my apartment and I refused to open the door. He was sat outside and refused to move. He then said, "Smita told me what you did. I am not angry and will not hold it against you but I need to speak to you."

I could not believe Smita, did she plan this all along? She promised not to tell anyone and in less than a day Aamir knew. She always played games with me.

Aamir had been outside for 6 hours and he would not be moved. I had to face him.

I opened the door and let him in. He was not angry or irate but he was upset and that is what hurt me the most. He asked, "Why did you do it?"

I couldn't face him and looked away. The hurt was visible on his face, "You hurt me, you promise to never break my heart but you betrayed me the first time you had to make a decision."

He looks forlorn and his eyes had a sadness, "This is my fault. I should have stood up for you. You should not have to change for me or anyone. I have told my family that they must accept you as you are or I will not go back. You made the decision yesterday because I failed to protect you. I want us to have another chance."

It was too late and he may forgive this but he would not forgive my cheating, "Too much has happened. I slept with another man. You may forgive the abortion but you will not be able to forgive my cheating."

He took me by surprise, "Whatever has happened before today is in the past. We both have made mistakes. I will forgive you, if you forgive me. I love you for who you are and that will never change. We both just need to be honest with each other and move forward together. Nothing can come between us if we are together."

I began to well up and hugged him as my tears would not stop. I had made the right decision in keeping the baby.

But I could not tell him until I knew I was truly forgiven. I told him about the anonymous calls and the anger and hurt I felt. I received the message and agreed to meet the person but I stopped it as soon as the sex started.

He said he would be with me the next time the person calls and he would help me discover who it was.

I held his face and said, "I love you so much. I never wanted to give up the baby but I felt abandoned by you. My mother pressured me to give up and Smita added to the pressure saying you would never protect me. She took me to the abortion clinic."

I now saw anger in his eyes as he muttered, "That fucking lying bitch."

But I had to tell him everything, "I was in the room but I could not go through with it. I thought about us and I wanted to keep this part of you with me always."

He hugged me hard I felt that protection from him. We waited by the phone that night as I wanted to share this last thing with Aamir.

The phone rang and I answered it leaving it ln loudspeaker. The caller spoke the usual, "I want to taste your horny cunt."

Aamir cut it off immediately and I asked, "What happened?"

He had a knowing look on his face, "That is Anil's voice."

I was shocked, "I cannot believe he would do this."

Aamir then confused me, "Anil is not calling you but that is his voice."

I was confused, "Aamir you are not making any sense. You just said it is his voice."

He then put his hands on my shoulders and said, "Sit down. I now understand what has happened. But to explain it I need to go back to before you came to America. 6 months before you came me, Rohini and Smita started our placement together. We were young and dumb. We became friends with Anil. You know how you meet up every Friday with Rohini and Smita well we all used to go out on a Friday for drinks. It changed when I first saw you in that first week. I fell for you the moment I saw you. You had your hair pleated and you had a flower in your hair. You had this innocence and beauty about you. You were struggling to make friends and you were awkward around boys. So I asked Smita and Rohini to take you out on the Fridays and I and Anil would find something else to do."

I found myself smiling at how he saw me before I ever took notice of him but he continued, "Before you came we used to get drunk and end up at either my apartment or at Smita and Rohini's. Anyway it was early on and everyone was super drunk when Smita came up with a game. She called it the 'Sex Chat Challenge'. Everybody would say the most obscene sexual things for a few minutes and Smita would record it on the phone. We would play them back and laugh and then we would crown someone the winner and everyone else would do shots. It was a dumb game and Smita or Anil almost always won. I recognised it as soon as it started. That was a recording from those drunken nights."

12