Obsessed Ch. 06 - Becks

Story Info
At the family get together, Grant eyes someone else.
4.5k words
4.34
4.5k
6

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`Note: All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

The Day After Christmas:

My mother's alarm chimes away. We startle awake. She reaches over and slams the snooze button, then returns to her spot, cuddled up to me. I'll never get over how amazing it feels to have every inch of her bare skin against mine.

The snooze wears off, she groans a little as she turns over to shut the alarm off, lying on her back now. I finally open my eyes and look over at her. The sheet had slipped down, revealing her full, luscious breasts. I can't help but stare. Those button nipples just begging to be sucked.

But, not too much later, she finally gets up. She gently shakes me a little, making sure that I'm up, before leaning over and giving my cheek a deep kiss. We share a smile, and as she turns to head to the bathroom, I get up and follow, my morning wood leading the way, my eyes locking in on her cute butt.

As soon as I enter behind her, she quickly turns around, "Uh uh uh, mister! I know I said I'm good with this very casual dress code, but we need some boundaries, ok? I have my bathroom, you have yours. We're not getting that casual, hon." She says as she grabs my shoulders, turning me around, then smacking my behind, kicking me out of her ensuite. She chuckles a little before closing the door behind me.

I smile to myself. I'm going to really enjoy this rekindled dynamic we now have. Other than the moments where I know she's getting herself off, there's no longer any need to creep on her, trying to see her naked. She's going to be bearing it all, right in front of me, all day every day for the foreseeable future.

My face starts to hurt, I'm smiling so much, then I feel the strain down below and remember that I have to piss, like time now! I quickly make my way to my bathroom and relieve myself. After a few shakes, I just jump into the shower to get ready to head over to Aunt Ev's for our family Christmas.

...

Now dressed, in my good jeans with a red button up, sleeves rolled up a bit, Pop's watch on my left wrist, and smelling good, I walk into mom's room and notice she's still in her bathroom. I knock, "Hey mom, I'm heading downstairs. How much longer you gonna be?"

She yells through the door, "I'm gonna be a bit, baby. Why don't you work on getting breakfast going. There's sausage and eggs in the fridge, and I think there's still some bread from Carol in the pantry." (Carol runs the thrift store across the street from mom's boutique, and bakes some damn good bread!).

"Alright, can do! You need anything else?" I reply.

"Nah. Just finishing up. I'll be down in ten or so."

"You got it." I respond as I turn back towards the hallway.

...

Four slices of bread rolling through the toaster oven, about a dozen sausage links sizzling on the skillet, and six eggs scrambling in the pan. The butter and raspberry jam on the table, with napkins and silverware, and a couple glasses for juice when the food gets served. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

"Oh wow! This is a weird role reversal!" I hear mom say as she turns into the kitchen.

I turn to meet her and chuckle. She's still rocking her birthday suit. But her dark hair is down and curled, her skin looks like she just had an all-day spa treatment, glowing, smooth, freshly shaved and trimmed, and she has on just a little make up: some eyeliner, mascara, and a dark, red matte lipstick.

"Well..." I look down at myself, then back at her with a smirk, "how 'bout that?"

"It's weird! You've been the naked one at breakfast for over a month, and now..." She tosses her hands up in faux offense, "now you're dressed to the nines. And now I'm the naked one at breakfast! Unghhh!" she groans, again, as if she's offended. "You men and your wishy-washy ways." She states as she stomps her way toward the fridge, back handing my shoulder on the way. I quickly take in the sight of her tits as they start swinging with her stomps.

"Well, hey I can fix that, ya know!" I say as I reach for the top button of my shirt.

She looks at me with a narrow glare, pursing her lips. "Just plate the food..." she starts, closing the fridge, OJ in hand, "textile!" She darts her tongue out at me before heading toward the breakfast nook.

Now it's my turn to be fake offended...while also gazing at that nice, pear-shaped butt of hers, "Humph! W(h)ell, sorry the updated dress code hasn't hit the bulletin board yet, miss nudie patootie!" I place my fists on my hips for the full, dramatic effect.

"Pff-ha!" she cracks up, almost spilling the OJ as she's filling her glass. Tits jiggling as she laughs. She looks up at me as if that was the most ridiculous thing I've ever said, "Aaand that's the last time you use that pet name! Also, do we even own a bulletin board?" she asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I glance up at her as I plate the food for us.

"Oh my god, you're such a goofball!" she says, rolling her eyes, but cracking a smile.

As she sits down, I slide the plate of breakfast-y goodness on the table in front of her. After taking a sip of her juice, she asks, "Do I still have that bottle of malibu in the cupboard, hon?"

I give her a side-eye glance, "Malibu? Mom, it's not even ten."

"Baby, hush. Your aunt probably doesn't have much in the way of booze, let alone share it with anyone. So, no harm in pre-gaming, especially if I'm going to make it through another one of these good 'ole fashioned Christmas get togethers." she says, rolling her eyes again.

Reluctantly, I grab the bottle for her. She beams.

"Mmm. Thank you, sweetie!" she says, blowing me a kiss.

I roll my eyes and smile at her. "You're lucky you're making me drive today."

"You say that as if I hadn't planned it this way, hon." She states, giving me a devilish grin.

I chuckle as she stirs the coconut rum into her OJ.

...

After breakfast, we clean up a little bit and get the dishes and gifts ready to load into the car. I start getting my boots and coat on, but mom apparently had other plans. She unlocks the car, with the fob pointed out the window, then grabs a few gift bags, and walks right out the front door.

"Wha! Wait, mom!" I stumble over while trying to get my other boot on, "It's freezing out there!"

She giggles as she quickly makes her way to the car. I can't say I didn't stare at her ass the whole way there...because I most certainly did! Even better was when she came running back inside, she bounded up the porch steps, and her tits were swinging like crazy. Oh, but she didn't stop there.

While I still stood staring at her in amused disbelief, with both boots still untied, and my coat in hand, she came strutting back in the house, picked up the box of food, and marched right back out into the cold to load the car. Speechless. Utterly speechless. My mom is wild...and I fucking love her.

With the car loaded, and her nipples hardened to the max, skin laden with goose flesh, she came in and closed the door. She whipped around and hugged me tight.

"Hey, I'm cold now. Do me a solid, would ya, sweets?" she says as she shivers.

Still speechless, I just smile and begin rubbing her arms and back to warm her up. Luckily, I tucked my boner up into the waistband of my boxers before she came back in.

After a few minutes, she let go. "Ok, I'm going finish getting ready and get dressed. I can lock up if you wanna warm the car up for me."

"Sure thing, mom. I'll see ya this afternoon then." I respond, pushing her buttons.

"You're such a butt! I'll only be a few more minutes!" she says, smacking my arm again.

Before walking out the door, I watch as she heads upstairs. God...that ass!

...

I pull into Aunt Ev's driveway and throw the car in park. As I turn the car off, mom grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze, "You remember our safe word, right, kiddo?"

"Mom, we go through this every year. It's not going to be that bad!" I state.

"Easy for you to say. You and Becky run off while I'm stuck alone with you aunt for hours on end. Besides work stuff, we don't talk hardly at all."

"Sorry, mom. Do you want me to hang back? I can talk to Aunt Ev."

She sighs, "I don't know what I want. If anything, maybe keep Becky nearby? I can always chat it up with her."

"I'll see what I can do!" I smile reassuringly.

"Thank you, baby! I'll owe you one." She smiles back, her hand grasping mine.

...

Aunt Ev greets us at the door, looking as elegant as ever, though still conservative, in a forest green sweater dress with an oversized collar. Black leggings underneath. "Grant! Merry Christmas! How's my favorite nephew?"

"Aunt Ev, you say that every year, I'm your only nephew!" I snark back.

"And that's why you're my favorite, you little snot!" She chides back, grinning a little as she gently shoves me inside her home. Then...she turns to greet my mom, giving her the head-to-toe onceover. Mom takes off her coat, revealing a stunning, long sleeved red dress that hugs her like a glove. It's also plain to see that she isn't wearing a bra either.

"Hussy." My aunt coldly states.

"Prude." My mom responds in kind, a hand now on a cocked hip.

Aunt Ev shakes her head, "Merry Christmas, Alice." Bringing mom in for a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Evaline." Mom returns the hug.

It's not the most natural looking hug, but it isn't the most awkward either, so there's that.

I hear footsteps from upstairs, and I turn to see my cousin Becky coming down. Per our family's agreed upon theme, her and her mom are wearing green, and my mom and I in red.

She looks good! A velvet, green dress, down to mid-thigh, with a hint of cleavage under the cross strings. Is she...is she wearing a bra? I find myself wondering as the light shimmers over the material. Maybe I'll find out later.

"Hey cuz! Merry Christmas!" Becky calls as she steps down the last couple of steps, arms wide open for my incoming hug. We give each other our typical bear hug style hug: tight, shaky, and a bit longer than usual, but surprisingly not awkward for us.

"Merry Christmas, Becks!"

....

Just before dinner, my mom and aunt are still in the kitchen, Becky steps out into the three-seasons room to get us a couple of cokes. On the way back in, my eyes immediately lock onto two little buttons poking out, and slightly up, of my cousin's dress. Yes! No bra confirmed!...

Wow. That thought came without any hesitation or shame.

No sooner after I lock eyes with them, I look up at Becky who's looking right at me. Shit. I'm caught. She shoos me with her hands, nervously looking over to the kitchen, where her mother still has her back turned. Becky blushes as she hurriedly slides into her chair at the dining table.

"Avert your eyes, perv!" She scolds me in a hoarse whisper. "My mom is in a surprisingly decent mood, so don't fuck it up. She hasn't caught on yet!"

With that, I absently stare at my coke can as she fiddles with her dress trying to make it less obvious that she's cold. I take one last quick glance, and smirk to myself. Becky...naughty, naughty Becky.

....

It's dark now, and as my mom and aunt finish divvying and packing up the leftover food, Becks and I load up the gifts in our car. It's cold, but since we are only making a couple of trips, we don't bother with coats. So, yes. I get to stare at my cousin's tits some more. Not that she isn't aware, of course.

As we close the hatch to my mom's car, she turns and faces me, illuminated by the porch light.

"Oh my god! You are beyond shameless, aren't you?" Her hands firmly on her hips, a slightly shocked look on her face.

"You ogled your mother. You ogled my mother. And now, you're ogling your only cousin. Jesus, you need to get laid, dude." She jokes, somewhat coldly.

I sigh and look down. The realization hit me that I do feel guilty about my ogling. At least towards Becky. We've been super close growing up, and I never really looked at her that way before. Even when we were younger, sneaking out at night to take a dip in the pond.

"I'm sorry, Becks." I say, quietly. To the point that I'm not even sure she heard me.

"Hey..."

I look up and see her with a concerned smile.

She sighs heavily, looking down at the ground, "Only because it's Christmas..." She looks back up at me, smiles, and brings her arms forward, pushing her braless tits together under her dress, and shakes them a little. Her perky tips pointed right at me.

My mood drastically improves as my smile hits from ear to ear. Was it out of pity that she shook her tits for me? Probably. Do I care? Not in the slightest.

After shaking her goods for a moment, she chuckles and closes the space between us with a loving hug.

Before we separate, her hand slides down over my ass and she grasps a handful of cheek. I feel her nails digging in, shaking a bit, before letting go.

I jump in surprise.

She holds me steady, "Hey, you stare at my tits, I cup this tight little tush of yours. Fair?"

I look down at her still hardened nips, then back up, "Fair."

She laughs, "Alright, back inside, perv!"

As we got back inside, Becky quickly slipped on a hoody she had hanging on the nearby coat rack, avoiding the braless thing with her mother. And not a moment too soon, as our moms came in, Tupperware galore.

....

We said our goodbyes, Becky gave me a knowing wink after we hugged goodbye, and my mother was really tipsy the whole drive back home.

So tipsy, that as we climb the porch steps to head inside, she is clinging to me for dear life, as she seems to be slipping on her heels for no apparent reason. The steps are clear and dry.

We clamber inside and I help her with her coat.

"Hey kiddo," she says in a low, sultry voice, "help mama out, would ya?" She points behind her in no actual direction as her arm sways all over the place, but I get the hint and unzip her dress. It ends just as the channel of her back meets her delectable ass.

It's then that I notice...she went full commando. Fuck me, mom! You're even wilder than I thought! Has she always gone commando for our Christmas get togethers? My mind falls down a momentary rabbit hole.

The dress nonchalantly falls to her bare feet. Wait. When did she lose her heels? I ponder for the briefest second, before looking up to my now nude mother stumbling towards the kitchen. I hear her opening the fridge, the familiar sound of a glass bottle dragging against the glass shelf. I follow her in, just in time to see her flop on the bench of the breakfast nook, the bottle of wine uncorked.

I walk over to the fridge door and close it shut. Confident that my drunken mother is content at the moment, I unload the car.

....

The car emptied and locked, my mother's heels rescued from the cold, the front door locked, and porch light off, I finish tetris-ing the left-over food, and close the fridge door. I walk back to the mudroom and hang up my coat and kick off my shoes. With the state my mother is in, I shoot Becky a text asking her how the hell she got so plastered. As I waited for a response, I made my way to the laundry to get undressed myself. Once everything made its way into the hamper, my phone went off. Becky replied that she had snuck my mom booze from her mom's secret stash, per their agreed upon request that my mom keep the attention away from her since she dared herself to go braless in her mother's house.

I shook my head and chuckled to myself. Knowing that, my mom kept it together really well. I would've never guessed she was sauced the entire time we were there. In any case, her wild streak is becoming more impressionable as the days go by. Not only am I being more daring, at least at home, but now my cousin, my shy, sweet cousin, is breaking loose. Daring herself to go braless, and possibly panty-less too. All because of my mother's carefree attitude.

Speaking of, I waltz into the kitchen to see her still at the nook, the bottle seemingly empty now for some time. She looks up at me with a hazy, distant look on her face, "Hheyyy kiddo! Wan' some crishmish wine?" She lifts up the empty bottle and surprises herself. "Woah! How the..." she looks it over several times, "There musta been a hole or somfin, hon..." without missing a beat, she breaks out in a drunken laugh.

I grab the bottle and toss it into the recycling bin. "I think it's time to get you to bed, Ms. Mom." I joked.

Her head flops back, and her hazy eyes barely meet mine, "Mmm, you get so serioushhh when you..." she giggles into a fit without completing her sentence.

I gently lift her up off the nook bench, and she falls into me. With her leaning on me, a lovely, full tit pressed against me, I slowly walk her upstairs to her room. She giggled and moaned the whole way.

As we enter her room, she breaks away and dives on the bed, laughing in the process. She swims, I guess you could say, her way up to the pillows, pulling the bedding down with each stroke.

She flops over onto her back, and aggressively pats the bed, "Mmm come, come, kiddo!"

"Let me just brush my teeth quick, ma."

I walk to my bathroom and do exactly that. But I take a few moments to ponder the day. Mom going full commando today, possibly for multiple get togethers. Becky going braless today, maybe even full commando, I may never know. The brief moment after lifting my mother up off the bench, her face close to mine, her lips...I smelled the wine on her breath. I'm glad I fought the urge to kiss her. I want our first kiss to be memorable, and preferably sober...if I ever go there.

I rinse and pat my lips dry with the hand towel, turning the light off as I walk back to my mother's room, my semi hard cock leading the way. I walk in and see she is clearly passed out. I chuckle and just tuck her in, kissing her cheek goodnight, before heading to my own room. I don't want the temptation if my drunken mother wakes up and gets...handsy.

Fuck me! It's been a hell of a couple of days. It's actually nice to crash on my own bed, alone. I lay on my back and just stare at the black of the ceiling in my darkened room. I replay the moment I unzipped my mother's dress over in my head. I feel the all too familiar swell down below. I close my eyes. My hand drifting down over my stomach. Over the stubble of my groin. And then, I grasp my cock. It fills my palm as it swells and throbs.

I start stroking. Thinking of how that moment might have gone differently if she were sober...and if she were my lover....

---

I grab ahold of the zipper. She pulls her hair to the side, glances over her shoulder with a smoldering look of desire and anticipation. I pull it down her back, acknowledging her lack of brassiere. I feel my cock twitch in my pants. Down, further, and further I pull the zipper. It reaches its final destination, revealing my mother's surprise. She isn't wearing any underwear under her thin, low cut, long sleeved, red, mid-thigh length dress.

She shrugs her shoulders slightly. The material glides down, and falls to the floor, pooling around her bare feet. She gently steps out, still looking at me over her shoulder. I take a moment and take in her nudity.

Her graceful neck that I love to caress. Her lean back, with cute dimples just above her cheeks. And oh, that wonderful ass of hers. It jiggles slightly with each step from those long legs.

My cock now at full attention, I can't wait any longer. I quickly catch up to her. My hands firmly grasping her luscious tits from behind. I feel her nipples swell in my palms. I press her against the wall. My lips on her sexy neck. She moans as a hand reaches back, stroking my hair.

I drop one of my hands and glide it down past her little patch of hair, down to her soaking sex. I glide my middle finger between her lips, grazing her clit along the way. She gasps. Her hand gripping my hair tightly.

12