Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 03

Story Info
Text conversation between aunt and nephew heat up!
7.8k words
4.73
42.4k
64

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my shower I thought long and hard about the events that had just transpired. On one hand I felt like I was doing something wrong, that I was cheating on Lauren. With my aunt of all people. Sure we weren't related by blood but we were still family, so it was kind of weird when you think about it. People aren't supposed to do this with their family!

But on the other hand I really liked doing it. Ever since I began chatting with girls I met online, I found that I really liked showing myself off to them. I became an exhibitionist and showing off my cock to cute girls online felt almost as good as getting them to show themselves to me. It's probably why I liked sexting with Lauren so much even though she wasn't as big a fan.

But now suddenly I got to do it with aunt Laura, who I've had a crush on for longer than I can remember. The truth is I have been thinking of aunt Lauren sexually all the way up until recently, when I started dating in college. I'd watch porn videos and imagine it was aunt Laura and I fucking, or her sucking my cock in the pool, or her giving me a foot job. I had a lot of fetishes and I'm pretty sure I imagined her partaking in every one of them.

After I finished my second shower of the day I took my time getting ready while thinking about my predicament. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Was that going to be the last of our little sex adventure, and would we just go on with life pretending it didn't happen?" I thought.

I knew for everyone's sake that was probably the best option. But a tiny voice the back of my mind didn't want it to be the last time. And that voice was getting louder.

I made my way back to my room and found my phone with a few text notifications waiting. One was from mom, saying she stopped in at home while I was in the shower and then went out again. The next one was from Lauren.

"It's about time!" I thought to myself, not really upset but more happy to finally hear from her.

"Hey ya dollface", she lead with. Sometimes we'd call each other silly nicknames that nobody else used. The other day I called her Cheese Nugget, but I think it was because I was hungry at the time.

She went on to tell me about her phone charger predicament, last evening's events, and what's been happening today so far. She said it was fun and all, but she would have rather spent the night with me. I suddenly had a thought. If neither of us had plans and spent last night together, then everything with aunt Laura wouldn't have happened at all. I secretly thanked my own and Lauren's friends for planning last night's events.

Lauren ended her several paragraph story by telling me she was at the mall with a few of the girls from the party and asked me if I wanted to come out. I replied saying I'd head over, even though what I really wanted was for her to just come here. I hadn't eaten yet and since I was feeling too lazy to cook, mall cafeteria food was another reason to go. I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed out the door.

The mall Lauren was at was near the area she lived in, aka the rich part of town. Aka the part of town it takes me forever to get to, especially in Saturday afternoon traffic. I had about a 20 minute drive ahead of me, enough time to let me think about this aunt Laura situation. But instead of trying to figure things out, I was wondering what she was doing. I wondered how I could initiate more sexy time with her, or if she'd even want to at all. I decided to listen to some music to try to get my mind off the topic. I was about 5 minutes away from the mall when I couldn't help it and decided to text her. So at the first red light that I hit, I quickly sent her a text.

"Soooooooo." I sent and then put my phone down before the light changed. I drove until I had to stop again and then checked my phone.

"Sooooooo?" aunt Laura replied.

"Whatcha wearing?" I sent, but quickly followed with "I mean doing?" I used to use this on girls I'd chat with back in the day, usually when I'd want to see what they hopefully didn't have on. I haven't used it in a while so hopefully it still worked. The light turned green and I drove again.

As if some kind of force was trying to keep me from my conversation, I didn't hit another red light until I made it to the mall. I decided to park in the underground lot, which they recently reopened after renovating so it smelled like fresh paint. Probably a terrible idea to park down here, I might pass out from the fumes before even making it to the door. I decided I'd leave and park outside but then my phone buzzed again with aunt Laura's reply.

"LOL! Not much, how about you? ;)" she answered. That's usually the same answer I'd always get.

"I wish not much, I'm at the mall." I sent. I started getting butterflies in my stomach again at the thought of aunt Laura wearing "not much" but I figured because it was the weekend she probably isn't alone at home, so I doubt she'd be lounging around nude. As much as I wanted her to be.

"Sounds fun!" she answered, then followed with "What are you buying me?"

I smiled and thought of a clever response. "Hmmm, I think there is a Victoria's Secret in this mall." I teased. "Need anything from there?"

As I waited for her reply, Lauren sent a text asking where I was. I replied I was looking for a parking spot outside since the parking garage wreaked of paint. I started my car and left the shiny new smelly parking garage and found a spot relatively close to the door, which surprised me considering how packed the parking lot was. Someone must have just left, I thought. Lauren texted me saying they were in the food court, which worked out for me since that was half the reason why I was here.

"Hey babe, you hungry?" Lauren asked as I walked up to where they were sitting. She was sharing a massive plate of loaded fries with her friends, who all waved when they saw me.

"Wow, thanks for waiting!" I said sarcastically. "I'm going to grab some Chinese food, you guys need anything else or are you content with your swimming pool of fries?"

They laughed and Lauren threw a fry at me, which I caught and ate. I walked over to the various Asian food selections and tried to decide what I wanted. Noodles? Rice? Soup? I felt like I was taking too long to choose so I just went with what was in front of me.

As I was waiting for my food I remembered I had started texting aunt Laura so I pulled out my phone and saw that I missed a couple of texts from her.

"LOL! Actually I saw that they had some nice babydoll lingerie on sale." she said, which made me ponder what babydoll lingerie even was.

"Wanna know my size?" she asked in her second message. Now she was teasing me.

"Oh I think I remember your size from earlier" I sent. My mind flashed back to earlier when we were having our sexy conversations, and then I began to feel some stirring down below. I wanted to look at her picture again but thought I'd better not since I was surrounded by people.

I snapped back to reality when my number was called, indicating that my food was ready. I pocketed my phone so I could grab my tray with both hands and headed back to sit with Lauren and her friends. I ate while Lauren and her friends talked about what stores they wanted to go to next. I almost choked on my drink when one of them said Victoria's Secret, which made Lauren look at me and ask if I was ok. I made up the excuse that the drink went down the wrong pipe, to which she replied "drink much?"

We walked around until we made it to one of the stores they wanted to go into. I had no interest in bath soaps and lotions so I sat on a bench and waited. I pulled my phone back out and saw a few notifications from aunt Laura.

"LOL!" the first text said. "I remember your size too ;)"

"Good lord" I thought to myself. I was starting to get hot again.

"Are you still at the mall?" she asked, in an attempt to change the subject I thought.

I took a picture of the store I was sitting in front of and sent it to her.

"That doesn't look like Victoria's Secret!" she replied once she saw the picture.

"I'll go there next." I played along. Even though I'd never stepped foot inside Victoria's Secret, or any store like it for that matter, I didn't think it would look great if I went in there to browse by myself. Did she actually think I was going to go into the store like a creep or was she just yanking my chain? I thought if her yanking something else for a second before her next text came in.

"Too bad you are still at the mall or I'd show you what I got from there last time." she sent.

I really wished I had lied and said I left already.

I was thinking of a response when Lauren and her friends came back out of the store holding a few little bags. I stood up and offered to carry Lauren's bag, which ended up with me carrying everyone's bags, as we walked to the next store. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket but because my hands were full I had no free hands to check my phone. We stopped at a makeup store and I made my way to another bench, this time it was in a corner with a bunch of windows looking outside. I put the bags on the bench beside me and pulled out my phone. I saw a notification from aunt Laura, but this time it had an attachment. I looked around to make sure nobody was nearby and opened it.

"Like it?" the message said, and attached was a picture of some lingerie spread out on aunt Laura's bed. Upon closer inspection I could see it was slightly see through. At first I was a bit disappointed she wasn't wearing the lingerie when she took the picture.

"Did you just take it off?" I asked, already knowing that she probably wasn't wearing it in the middle of the day. "Or are you planning on putting it on?" Send.

"If I had it on I would have shown you!" she sent. God I love my aunt.

"I might wear it later, depending on how I feel." she sent right after. I wondered if I could help persuade her to wear it.

"Or how I feel, wink wink." I sent. I'm not exactly sure what I meant but it sounded funny at the time.

"LOL! Let's see how we both feel later."

I was getting turned on again and I wanted to try getting her to put it on now, but then I thought against it. I wouldn't exactly be able to enjoy it, seeing as how I was in a very crowded mall.

"If I feel anything like how I did earlier then I'll be ready and waiting for it." I sent.

I saw Lauren and her friends make their way over so I slid my phone back into my pocket and stood up. I hoped my semi hard cock wasn't showing too much through my jeans, so as we walked I held the shopping bags slightly in front of me until I calmed down a bit.

We walked around for an hour or so before Lauren's friends wanted to head home. We made our way outside to the car they came in and grabbed Lauren's stuff from the trunk and then walked over to where I parked. Since we weren't able to earlier, we hugged and gave each other a kiss.

"Didja have fun carrying our bags around?" she asked.

"Oh tons. Basically the only reason I even came." I said, super seriously.

She gave my shoulder a light punch and asked what we should do now. We got in the car and sat for a second.

"Well......" I started saying. "Nobody is home at my place."

"Oh really?" Lauren looked at me and smirked. "Well maybe we can find something to do there."

I'm pretty sure she knew what I wanted to do. Every so often while we were in the mall I'd grab her ass and give it a squeeze. She was wearing jean shorts that showed off her long sexy legs and toned, slightly thick thighs. I kept my right hand on her thigh as we made our way back to my house. When we pulled into the driveway I was beyond glad my parents car wasn't there. We went inside and Lauren went to freshen up.

I took this opportunity to quickly check my phone and saw that aunt Laura sent a text.

"You're so naughty ;)" she sent.

"It's your fault!" I replied.

"It's my fault you've been pervy all day?"

"Maybe..."

Just then I heard the bathroom door close and Lauren appeared from the hallway. She took my hand and we went to my room.

We started making out as soon as I closed my bedroom door behind me. I undid my belt while she peeled off her top and threw it on the floor. I put my arms around her, grabbed her ass, and lifted her enough to get her onto the bed. She got onto her back near the edge of the bed while I stood beside her and took my pants and boxers off. My cock was a solid steel rod after all the dirty talk with aunt Laura and it was ready. Lauren scooted closer to the edge of the bed and propped herself up on her arm, lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. I moaned slightly, glad I was finally feeling something other than my hand after a week.

I could have let her suck my cock until I came but I wanted something way more. While she was bobbing her head up and down I ran my hand down her side, over her hips, and stopped at her shorts. I undid then and slid them down her legs and over her feet. I reached back up and hooked my thumbs around the band of her panties and pulled them down, revealing her smoothly shaven pussy. I spread her legs wide as I leaned over and started licking her clit. Now it was her turn to moan, which she did with my cock still in her mouth. I used one hand to balance myself and the other to reach around and grab her ass, kneading it and giving it a few squeezes. Once my arm got tired from holding myself up in the weird position I was in, I moved so I was on the bed between her legs.

I looked down at her as she was taking her bra off. I held her left ankle in my right hand, holding it up and out almost at my shoulder. With my left hand I gripped my cock and rubbed it around her pussy.

I was about to fuck Lauren for the first time and I couldn't wait any longer. Her expression looked like she was both scared and begging me to put it in. I looked at her while I pushed my cock inside her pussy, which was now coated in a mixture of her juices and my saliva. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she opened her mouth to let out a moan but nothing came out, almost like she was paralyzed with pleasure. Lauren was a virgin before we started dating, but I just took care of that. I waited until she got used to me being inside her before I started pumping my cock in and out.

"Ohhhh fuck! You're too big!" she moaned as she playfully slapped my arm. "God it's so good!"

Her pussy felt amazing. It was tight and wet and gripped my cock so well I wasn't sure how long I'd last. I had dreamed of this ever since we started dating. I grabbed her other ankle and lifted her up slightly so her legs were fully spread apart and her ass was off the bed, allowing me to fuck her nice and deep. I began picking up the rhythm of my thrusts, now balls deep inside of her. My cock was now nice and slick from her pussy juices.

"Ohhhhh fuck I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum on your cock!" she screamed, loud enough that I hoped the neighbors didn't hear.

She opened her eyes and looked at me for a second before shutting them tightly again. I brought her ankles together in front of my face which caused her legs to squeeze together and point straight up. Her pussy now had my cock in a death grip as she came and I was pumping hard for a few more seconds before something happened.

A picture entered my mind.

I looked down and I didn't see Lauren anymore, but instead I was now fucking aunt Laura, who's big tits were bouncing hard enough to almost smack her in the face with every thrust. I picked up the pace and fucked her violently, the slapping sounds of our sex could probably be heard echoing throughout the house. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ohhh fuck!" I said, my cock feeling like it was on cloud nine. "I'm going to cum!"

I pulled out and let my cock slip between aunt Laura's thighs, which were still tightly squeezed together. I began fucking her thighs as I started cumming, shooting multiple loads onto her stomach and the underside of her tits. I hugged her legs for balance as I kissed and licked her feet as I came. I was cumming so much it felt like I was being drained of all my body's fluids. I just kept fucking her thighs as cum coated her midsection.

Once my orgasm subsided I looked back down and saw Lauren again, who had been watching my erupting cock coat her in cum. She was rubbing it around her stomach and kneaded some into her tits.

"God that was amazing!" she said after raising her eyes to look at me.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." I said to her, smiling.

Did I mean I've been wanting to do that with Lauren, or with aunt Laura?

I flopped down onto the bed beside her and we held hands as we both relaxed for a few minutes. After a while she spoke up.

"Well I think I need a shower, I look like a freshly frosted cake." she said.

"I love cake." I said, turning my face to look at her and then gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

Just then I heard the front door open, meaning my parents were back from their shopping trip. I quickly got out of bed and got dressed, fast enough so that I could go down and distract them while Lauren grabbed her stuff and made a beeline to the bathroom. I helped them carry in their groceries and various other forms of purchases.

"Jeez, how much stuff did you guys get? We having a party for the whole block?" I asked.

"Yup!" Dad said as he tossed a Costco size 12pack of Kleenex my way.

"Actually we wanted to stock up and got you some things to bring to uncle Mike and aunt Laura's next week." Mom said, who then looked in the direction of the upstairs bathroom. "Did you leave the shower on?"

"Oh, Lauren is in there taking a shower. She didn't like the shower in the hotel so she came by here after her day at the mall with bunch of her friends." I may have stretched the truth a bit. I wasn't about to tell her she was caked in my cum and needed to hose herself off.

I finished putting everything away and ran back upstairs. I heard that the shower was still running so I knocked and asked loud enough if she fell in.

"What?" Lauren yelled after pulling the shower curtain aside. She probably couldn't hear me over the sound of the shower.

"Never mind!" I said a bit louder and made my way back to my room.

I checked my phone while I was trying to straighten up in case mom or dad decided to pay my room an unannounced visit. I saw that I had a few text notifications, so I sat at my computer desk to check them. The first one was from mom saying she was on her way home. The next was from aunt Laura which she sent earlier.

"Well good, because maybe I've been feeling pervy too ;)" she said.

My cock started stirring at the various things I thought of aunt Laura doing while she was feeling pervy. Even though I had two fantastic orgasms today I wouldn't say no to at least one more. I started getting warm and began typing a response.

"Were you feeling pervy in your video from earlier or can I expect to see something new?" I asked, practically asking for more videos.

"Lingerie makes me feel pervy." she replied.

Just then I heard the shower stop. I wanted to continue our conversation but probably couldn't while Lauren was over.

"I can't wait to see." I sent. "What time should I expect the show to start?"

"Hmmm I'll see when I get some time to myself, but I'll let you know ;)" she replied.

Before I began typing a response I heard Lauren making her way down the hallway toward my room. I dropped my phone into my pocket and stood up from my desk.

"All clean!" Lauren said as she walked into my room. She was dressed in the clothes she was wearing earlier and her hair was wrapped in a towel that draped over her shoulder. I noticed she smelled like my body wash.

"Eww you smell like a boy!" I said as I moved closer to her.