Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt, aunt Laura and Rachel have some drunken fun.
16.7k words
4.8
26.6k
48

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's voice echoed around the room as if she was there with me.

"Oh my fucking god!"

When I asked her if she wanted to see what would happen when I pretended to be asleep by the pool, the last thing she imagined happening was probably what had just occurred.

I, on the other hand, knew something was supposed to happen but I didn't know aunt Laura was going to let it go that far. I had no way of explaining this sudden change that Lauren was seeing in my aunt.

"I couldn't hear what they were saying but holy shit!" she said, this time a bit quieter after I lowered the volume on my phone.

"I know! I did not see that coming." I said, hamming up my disbelief.

"Something must have clicked when she saw your cock earlier. I wonder if thats why Rachel came over, so they could do that?"

I already knew that Rachel showing up was a surprise to both of us based on how aunt Laura reacted while we were having fun in the shower when she arrived. Either that, or aunt Laura had it all planned out to seem that way. She did plan out our interactions yesterday without me knowing too, after all. I had to stop and think for a moment.

"I don't know, it seems like it happened all of a sudden." I said to her, but also speaking to myself.

"So what was it like?" she asked while I was still in thought.

"Huh? Oh, it was amazing! You're not upset?"

"Why would I be? That was so hot to watch, plus I know you were probably getting a kick out of it. I was so nervous for you when they first came in."

"Me too, I had to try so hard not to let them know I was awake the whole time." I slightly fibbed, since aunt Laura already knew I was awake.

"So what were they saying?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Lauren about how they mentioned their plans for later, since she'd probably want me to find a way to film it again. As much as I liked to show her, I wasn't sure what exactly would be happening so it all might unravel itself without me being able to control the situation. I decided to just make something up.

"Honestly I don't remember. I was concentrating on trying not to react too much or cum in Rachel's mouth. At one point aunt Laura told her about seeing my cock at the pool, and they just kept saying how big I am and how Rachel wanted to keep sucking on it. Sounds like they have an interesting history from back in college."

"I'd say, your aunt sucked on Rachel's tit! I wonder if they did stuff together in college and have been doing stuff since?"

That might have been what aunt Laura was going to tell me about their history together. Or at least that's what I now hoped it was.

"I'm so bummed I didn't get to see that, but it's probably for the best. No doubt I would have blown my load if I did."

"You would have drowned poor Rachel." Lauren said, followed by a laugh.

I suddenly heard a noise coming from the hallway, so I told Lauren I'd call her back and quickly hung up and put my phone on the table beside me. I got back down on the chair I was previously "asleep" on to make it look like I had just woken up just in case aunt Laura or Rachel came back in.

"How was your nap?" Aunt Laura asked once she made her way through the doorway and headed to where I was.

Since I had my eyes closed during her last visit I didn't get to see what she was wearing, which I now saw was simply an old t-shirt over a tiny pair of panties. Her toned legs looked incredible and I wouldn't mind having them wrapped around my head. My cock twitched as she walked towards me.

"How do you think?" I asked, pointing with my eyes at the tent in my shorts so she'd see what I was talking about.

She looked down and let out an exaggerated gasp.

"Oh my! I wonder what could have caused this?" she asked as she reached out and started pulling down the waistband of my shorts.

I helped somewhat by raising my butt up, allowing her to pull my shorts down to my knees. My cock bounced free and stood at attention for her like it had when the both of them were here not that long ago. Without saying anything else she knelt down beside me and wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft. She shook it back and forth gently, causing a groan to escape my lips.

"You know how hard it was watching Rachel enjoy this without getting a turn?" she asked, looking at me while batting her eyes.

Without breaking eye contact she began stroking me slowly. Like really slowly. Almost as if she was still trying to be careful as to not to wake me up. She licked her lips lewdly as her eyes stayed locked with mine. I raised my hips slightly to meet each one of her painfully slow downward strokes, mostly in an attempt to let her know I wanted more. She smiled and gave my cock a squeeze before letting go.

"I told Rachel I was coming down to check on you, so we don't have time to play." she said as she got back to her feet.

"But...." I started to say. Clearly I was in need of release and I'm sure she could tell.

"I know. But let's wait to see what happens tonight. Rachel is going to stay for dinner and then we might have some drinks and play a game."

She was probably talking about whatever drink or dare was, and in my over-aroused state I was very interested to find out more.

Aunt Laura bent down and gave the tip of my cock a loving kiss, then started pulling my shorts back up. I helped by lifting my butt off the seat again, even though I'd much rather be pantsless while she was around. Once my shorts were back in order, the tent in my crotch area returned. Aunt Laura shook her head as if to say "what am I going to do with you?"

"Any ideas for dinner?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

I brought my hand up to her bare leg and slowly rubbed up and down.

"Hmmm." I thought out loud. At the moment food was the last thing on my mind, because all I could think about was eating out aunt Laura instead.

"Hmmm." she echoed my own audible thinking.

"I'm good with whatever." I said with a shrug, all while I continued rubbing upwards.

Aunt Laura knew where my mind was so she lifted her shirt to give me a nice view of her toned ass in the tiny panties that seemed to disappear between her cheeks. I brought my hand up and placed it on her butt before I started squeezing, switching between each cheek every few seconds.

"Whatever, huh?" she said, switching her gaze between my face and the tent in my shorts. It looked like she was trying to decide on something as well.

While she seemed to be distracted I brought my other hand up and grabbed the waistband of her panties. As I began to pull them down she snapped out of her thoughts and then slapped my hands away.

"I said you have to wait!" she said, wagging her finger at me.

She readjusted herself and then took a step back so I couldn't reach her anymore.

"You better calm down mister so you can join us upstairs in a bit." she said sarcastically as if I was in trouble.

I narrowed my eyes at her in mock defiance.

Aunt Laura let out a laugh and then started walking away.

"I'll let you know when the food is here!" she said as she turned the corner and went out the door.

I looked down at the tent in my shorts and sighed. I reached onto the table and grabbed my phone. Even though aunt Laura was only here for a few minutes I had several texts from Lauren asking me what was going on.

"Jeez woman! It was just aunt Laura asking what I wanted to have for dinner!" I replied to her wall of texts. I chose to emit the other details of what happened.

"Did you say you wanted to eat her?" she sent back.

Even as far away as the two of us were, we were both still on the same wavelength.

"No but that's what I was thinking for sure."

"Is Rachel still there?"

"Yeah I guess she's staying for dinner. I wonder if they are going to be awkward when I go upstairs."

"I wish there were cameras around so I could watch, kinda like that Big Brother show."

That would definitely make my job of dedicated cameraman a lot easier. But then Lauren might see a little too much. More than I wanted to tell her about right now, anyway.

"We could air it online and charge people to watch." I replied.

"And I'll be the director!" she said.

My mind wandered and all I could think about was Lauren sitting in front of six or seven screens swapping between different camera angles. Every so often a camera would catch aunt Laura and I doing something perverted and Lauren would focus on us while she played with herself.

"You wouldn't want to be a character on the show?" I asked once I snapped out of my daydream.

"Well duh. Imagine if all four of us fucked together? We'd make millions!"

In my aroused state I'm surprised I hadn't already imagined that.

"I could go for that right about now." I replied.

"You're probably ready to pop after their last little visit huh?"

That was an understatement. I've been ready to pop several times today.

"Oh yeah. If it went on any longer no doubt I would have right into Rachel's mouth."

"Mmm that would have been so hot!"

"So you wouldn't mind if stuff happened?" I asked, almost as if I was asking permission.

"Babe I already told you I wouldn't mind. Hell stuff basically happened this morning by the pool with you and aunt Laura. Twice!"

Permission granted.

"Plus I get so turned on when you show me what's happening. It almost makes up for not being there with you."

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying the show, I didn't even get to see Rachel's tits!" I said, slightly jealous that Lauren got a front row seat and saw almost everything.

"Oh baby they are so nice. I'm jealous your aunt got to suck on them!"

"I wonder if she will let me suck on them since she sucked on me already?"

"You should ask." she said bluntly.

"Yeah that won't be weird at all!"

"LOL! Well not for me anyways."

As we were texting about Rachel and our aunt-nephew adult themed reality show ideas, I had been stroking myself through my shorts causing my cock to grow to full size. I sent a picture of the tent in my shorts to Lauren, who on turn sent me a picture of herself. She was laying on her bed, naked from the waist down and had her legs slightly spread. She knew I loved her legs and feet and seeing them now, mixed with the stimulation I'd been getting all day, was driving me crazy. I had to use all my willpower not to rip my shorts off and jerk off to this picture.

I think Lauren expected our picture sharing to go further but aunt Laura suddenly called me up for dinner via the intercom. As much as I wanted to get off with Lauren, it had just occurred to me that I hadn't even eaten yet today. My stomach let out an audible grumble as if on cue with the sudden realization.

I decided to change out of my slightly damp swim shorts, so I quickly went to my room and threw on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. As I made my way upstairs I texted Lauren that I was sorry for the abrupt interruption to our sexy time but promised to make up to her later. I wasn't sure how just yet, since my mind was focused on devouring some food. And maybe some other things currently in the house.

As I neared the top of the steps, the smell of barbecue hit me like a ton of bricks and my stomach growled angrily again. Not only that but the wave of nostalgia was surreal too. I suddenly was brought back to all those summers I spent here when I was younger and we'd barbecue in the backyard. In my combined state of hunger and nostalgic flashbacks I almost tripped up the last couple of steps, but luckily nobody saw. I composed myself and walked towards the kitchen but noticed nobody was in the house.

"Hey Matt, we are going to eat outside!" Aunt Laura yelled from the patio out back once she saw me.

I kept my nerves and sexual thoughts in check as I made my way outside. I shut the screen door behind me and the first thing I noticed was the heat of the air felt heavy. It was really warm out!

"Can you close the glass door too? I don't want the air conditioning to leak out." Aunt Laura asked upon seeing my reaction to the heat.

I closed the door, which I thought made a satisfying sound as it rolled along its track, and joined them at the table. Aunt Laura and Rachel were sitting beside each other on one side of the table, so I chose a seat on the opposite side across from aunt Laura. As I sat down I noticed the wine glasses that were in front of them both, and the half consumed bottle next to an empty bottle. I also noticed that they both were wearing very similar attire, a crop top and tiny shorts that showed off their bare legs. They almost looked like they stepped out of a 90s workout video.

"Getting the party started without me?" I asked jokingly. I wasn't a huge fan of wine, or drinking for that matter, but I might be partaking in some depending on how the night went.

"Oh yeah we've been partying all day, right Rach?" Aunt Laura said as she nudged Rachel with her elbow.

"Not ALL day." Rachel said, trying to avoid eye contact with me by taking another sip of wine.

I started grabbing food to pile onto my plate as aunt Laura and Rachel resumed their conversation. As I was eating I pretended to focus on my phone instead of the two gorgeous women sitting across from me. Even though they were somewhat fully clothed, you could still make out the curves of their tits in their shirts. I thought I could make out Rachel's nipples through her shirt, but I couldn't tell for sure.

At one point Lauren sent me a text reminding me I still owed her from suddenly bailing on our sexy time. I was still very aroused and tried not to think too much of it, unless I wanted a tenting situation to rise up during dinner. I very carefully snapped a picture of aunt Laura and Rachel, who were gossiping about some lady they knew, and sent it to Lauren. I took a slightly more zoomed in picture focusing on their tits and sent that one too.

"Is that what you're having for dinner?" Lauren asked after seeing the second picture.

"I wish. I've been horny all day I might blow if I get so much as a peek at them." I replied.

As dinner went on it was apparent it was getting late based on how dark it was getting. Aunt Laura got up and went to turn on the patio lights in an attempt to prolong our outdoor time a bit.

"How's your food Matt?" she asked as she returned to the table.

I looked up to answer her just as she was sitting down. She plopped back down in her chair causing her tits to bounce and jiggle in her shirt, which both Rachel and I noticed. Aunt Laura knew what happened but she played it off like she had no idea. It dawned on me that she probably wasn't even wearing a bra underneath her shirt.

I quickly averted my gaze away from her chest and tried to think of a combination of words that would work together. Rachel did the same by taking a sip of her wine.

"Uhhh I really like it." I said after clearing my throat and looking at her face.

"It's really good! The sauce is tasty." I said in an attempt to recover from my awkward first answer.

"Yeah it is, but we had better sauce earlier right Rach?" she said, nudging Rachel again.

Rachel almost choked on her drink as she nodded in agreement.

I knew she was talking about our little encounter at the pool, but now it was my turn to I play it off like I had no idea. It wasn't helping my defcon level 10 horniness though. I would have whipped out my cock right there for them to have another taste if they had simply asked.

-

As we finished eating it was getting quite dark out, even with the patio lights on. Aunt Laura raised her arms out above her head in a stretch, which caused her shirt to ride up and almost show off some underboob. Rachel and I both shifted our gaze to aunt Laura's exposed tummy and prepared for the impact of seeing her tits. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. Aunt Laura noticed we were looking and tried stretching as far as she could, but sadly her shirt couldn't make its way up high enough. I tried using my imaginary telekinesis powers to pop her shirt up over her tits, but alas it had failed me yet again.

"Well!" aunt Laura suddenly said, snapping us both out of our gazes.

"Shall we head inside? It's getting a little dark and I'm sure the mosquitos will be out soon to eat us alive."

I didn't answer at first. I just imagined aunt Laura and Rachel laying naked on top of each other so I could eat them both out at the same time.

"Sure, as long as we can take our drinks with us." Rachel said.

"I'll be right in, I'm going to call my mom first." I said.

In reality I had a massive erection so I didn't want to stand up and walk in with them. It was a good excuse to call my mom though, since I haven't actually spoken to her since I arrived.

Aunt Laura and Rachel gathered up their glasses, empty bottles and as many empty plates as they could carry and made their way inside. Once the coast was clear I stood up, which caused my erection to smack against the underside of the table and spring upwards. It didn't hurt, in fact the stimulation kind of felt good. I walked over to the other side of the patio so I could see into the huge backyard as I tried to clear my head before calling my mom. It might be a bit awkward having a raging hard cock as you spoke to your mom.

Suddenly, and on what I can only blame my ever growing level of horniness, I imagined my mom staring at my fully exposed cock as I stood in front of her. At first I had a sick feeling in my stomach at the thought of it. That's my mom! I've never thought of her in a sexual way, ever! Even though I always thought my mom was a pretty attractive woman.

But as I thought about it more, my voyeuristic side started awakening and it started turning me on even more. I thought about flashing my cock to my mom. I thought about her staring at it as I moved closer to her. I thought about her reaching out and touching it.

"Don't worry baby, I'll help you with it." mom said in my imaginary scenario.

"That's what mommies are for." she said as she took it into her mouth.

As if something new had awoken inside of me, I now had the desire that I wanted to show my mom my cock. The first thing that came to mind was how I accidentally sent a picture to aunt Laura. Would that work on mom?

Suddenly I heard the patio door slide open and aunt Laura step outside.

"Hey you still on the phone?" she asked before noticing I wasn't even on the phone.

I closed my eyes and shook my head, as if in an attempt to physically clear my head of my thoughts about mom. Aunt Laura walked over and stood beside me, then noticed the tent in my pants.

"Oh wow, having a good time over here?" she asked. She looked over her shoulder, probably to see if Rachel was looking at us through the windows.

"Is this what you and your mom talk about?" she asked, then reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts.

"Well no, I've had this since halfway through dinner thanks to you." I said sheepishly, almost like I was embarrassed to admit it. I inadvertently flexed my cock in her hand.

"Well calm down and get inside! We are going to watch a movie. Any suggestions?" she asked as she let go of my crotch.

I shrugged. I was still thinking about mom.

"I just had the strangest thought. What if I accidentally sent that picture to my mom instead of you?" I asked before realizing I probably shouldn't have shared that information.

"Oh wow, I don't know!" Aunt Laura seemed at a loss for words. I could tell she was trying to think up a response.

"I don't know if your mom is as free spirited as most ladies these days but she is open minded right? She'd probably understand if it was an accident."

I turned to look at her but stopped halfway, so now my eyes were somewhat pointed into the neighbor's backyard.

"What if I sent it to her on purpose and just said it was a mistake?" I asked.

"You want to show your mom your cock?" Aunt Laura asked in a slight whisper.