Obsessed with Miss Best of Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is like fucking in a circus," I laughed, watching Marla's dark hair flying, and her huge tits jiggling. The tramp was providing most of the energy now, so it wasn't draining my stamina, but it still felt weird.

Weird or not, it did feel good, slamming down, and driving my hardness into Marla's receptive cunt. She was enjoying it, too, as her grunts and groans began to take on a more sexual tone. No longer just in response to my weight on top of her, these sounds had a familiar melody, and soon she was telling me how she felt.

"Oh yeah, your cock feels... gnahhhhhn... so fucking good in my... gnahhhhhn... pussy! Fuck me!... gnahhhhhn... just like that, so deep... gnahhhhhn... and hard! Yes!... GNAHHHHHN! YESSSS! That's it! FUCK!... OOOFUCK!... YES! OH, FUCK ME!... OOOF!... I'M CUMMING! YES! I'M CUM... MMMMING!"

With the added impetus of her squirming, twisting body, we now really were airborne at the top of the cycle. Completely clear of the netting, her orgasmic throes tipped us off kilter, causing us to roll as we landed, then launching our entwined bodies at a slightly different angle for the next bounce. The world was literally spinning around us, while Marla screamed and writhed in my grasp, and we slowly rolled to a stop, easily six feet away from where we started. If it were a normal bed, we would have rolled off, but the large, open space of the deck gave us room to sprawl safely. Marla finished on top, with a bewildered look on her face, and her hair freshly fucked.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You came," I told her, straight-faced.

"Yes, smart-ass, I know, and thank you," she laughed. "It was wonderful." She leaned down and kissed me. "I was speaking more to the fact that I'm on top now. How?"

"Your boat makes a bouncy bed," I smiled. "We fucked, we bounced, you came, we rolled, and you're on top. End of report, Captain!" I threw a salute up to her, as she had rearranged herself, now kneeling over me, with just the head of my cock still between her soaking-wet lips.

"Thank you," she returned the gesture, and settled back, impaling herself fully again. "Captain has the conn," she smiled, and started to rise and fall slowly, riding my shaft.

Once again, the netting stretched and rebounded, adding to the movement. Within seconds, Marla's huge breasts were dancing wildly, slapping together and bouncing up and down. They seemed to hang, as if in space, at the top of each stroke, before gravity brought us down again, and they slammed against each other and my chest. It was quite a show, and quite the fuck. I could feel my balls tingling.

"Marla, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"That's the general idea," she growled, still riding me hard, and slapping those huge melons into my chest. "I'd like you to shoot that hot jizz all over my tits, if that's alright?"

"I can do that," I replied, through clenched teeth, "but only if you don't make me cum inside you."

"That close, huh?" she giggled, stopping her actions. The tramp bounced a few more cycles, causing more ripples and shimmies in her breasts. When it slowed, she lifted off of me, and took a position on her knees, awaiting my dick. I scrambled to my feet, taking a wide stance for stability on the unstable netting.

Marla grabbed my cock, and swallowed it, moaning at the taste of her own pussy on me. I grabbed her head with both hands, and gently fucked her mouth, watching her lips stretch open around the thickness of my shaft. If she wanted my load on her tits, she wouldn't have to wait long.

"Oh shit, Marla, that's so good," I moaned, pushing a little deeper into her sucking mouth. She moaned again, then pulled back.

"Do it," she smiled, cupping her massive tits in both hands. "Stroke that big cock, and spray me! I want to watch you cum, all over my boobs!"

Well, at this point, it wouldn't have mattered if she was a nun at prayers. On her knees, before me, she was going to get painted. Actually, a nun built like her was a pretty hot image.

Splat!

"Mmmmm," she smiled, as a thick stream of semen rocketed out, landing audibly on her chest. It spread with the force of impact, then oozed south, leaving pearlescent trails over the full curves of her breasts. Another, weaker, shot followed, as I pumped my shaft furiously. The final drops were strewn wildly over her chest and face by the movement of my hand.

"Thank you, Captain," I sighed, buckling to my knees on the netting. I watched her massage my gooey goodness into her skin, while she smiled at me.

"You better get something to eat, stud," she advised. "It's a long swim back to the resort, and you have several women still to satisfy, if you want a ride."

***

Marla didn't make me swim home, but she wasn't kidding about the other women. It was a long, long afternoon on the sandbar and sailboat, and the ladies were lined up for their turn in the saddle. By the time we got back to the resort, I was exhausted. It was all I could do to drag my ass back to my room, and collapse on the bed.

I woke up, hours later, to a knock on the door. It was dark outside, and the room lights were out, so it took me a while to make my way to the door. I fumbled with the lock, and opened the door.

"Shit!" I gasped, as the light from the hallway seared my bleary eyes. I shaded them with my hand, and the bright blur slowly resolved into two figures. I leaned against the edge of the door. "Mmmmm hmmm?"

"We missed you at dinner," a familiar, comforting voice said. I blinked again, and the figures grew clearer, sprouting red hair, and two sets of impressive tits.

"Kaitlyn? Annette?" I squinted.

"We brought you something to eat," Annette smiled. "You missed dinner, so we brought you some."

I'll bet you did, I thought. My brain was on autopilot, and went right into the gutter, assuming she was speaking of the delicious slice of heaven between her thighs, and /or that of her lovely cohort.

My vision was nearly normal now, and I finally noticed the containers of food each woman was holding. They looked like delivery girls from Hooters, in their tanks and shorts. I felt a little guilty for jumping to the sexual conclusion.

"Oh! Hey, thanks, both of you," I smiled, ushering them in. "I hadn't planned on sleeping so late, but the boat ride took a lot out of me."

"I know," Kaitlyn laughed. "I was there. Four times? Or was it five?"

"I'm not sure," I moaned, rubbing my face. "Lost count. Everyone got their chance, though, right?"

"Yes, we did," Annette smiled, kissing me softly. "Your dick served above and beyond the call. We're here to feed Caesar, not fuck him."

"Thank god," I sighed. "I don't think I could get it up again if my life depended on it."

Everyone laughed, and the girls sat me down, taking turns feeding me. When I was full, they tucked me into bed, then stripped off and slipped in with me. We all were asleep before long.

But... During the night, my dick proved me wrong, and rose from the dead, for another shot at both of my lovely redheads.

***

The last week went by quickly. With the final judging approaching fast, those who felt like they needed the leverage were putting their best foot forward, in a manner of speaking. I had never been offered so many blowjobs in my life.

Dannielle cornered me, at last. She simply was not going to take 'no' for an answer, and had me trapped without an escape route, by the pool. I was resting in the shade, and she just walked up, and grabbed my dick through my shorts.

"I don't see anyone using this right now," she smiled. "Is it finally my turn?"

"Dannielle, I know you won't let this go, but I'm going to say it once more... You don't have to fuck me to get my vote," I told her, making eye contact with her. "You're a very pretty, amply qualified girl, and that's the truth. I vote my opinion, not based on what's in it for me."

"I know," she nodded. "I didn't want to believe it earlier, but I've talked to several other girls. I know I pushed too hard, and I apologize. I'd like to make it up to you, if you'll let me. No strings attached. Cross my heart. "

I watched her gesture across her left breast, which was jutting quite nicely out of her bikini top, along with its companion on the right. Together, they made an impressive pair, that quivered as she moved. Still, I was a little cautious. Had she come up with a less aggressive tactic, or was her contrition genuine?

On the other hand, who was I to look a gift pussy in the mouth? I had made it clear to her that merely sleeping with me didn't change my vote. If she still wanted to fuck, then why should I deny myself a chance to use her body?

"Alright," I smiled, watching her own expression change to one of happiness, but not so quickly as to be faked. "You want to do it here, or in private?"

Dannielle looked around. There were a few other judges here, and one of them was getting blown by a brunette across the pool.

"As much fun as it might be to go for it here, in public," she smiled, tilting her head in the direction of the oral activities, "I think I'd rather be alone, if that's alright?"

"Let's go, then," I said gently, and we both made our exit, arm in arm.

Within a few minutes, we were inside my suite. I made sure to put the 'do not disturb' on the doorknob, and closed the door.

"Nice room," she smiled, bouncing slightly on the bed. "This whole place is terrific. I had no idea it even existed. When I saw the information about the pageant, I almost couldn't believe it. It sounded too good to be true."

Now there's a question that hadn't occurred to me yet. I knew how I came to be here. How had the girls been chosen?

"How did you get here, anyway?" I asked.

"One of my friends dared me," she giggled. "She said I was always flaunting my big tits, and it was time to put up or shut up. I didn't want to. I figured it was just some scam to get girls to send pictures of their tits, but peer pressure will do strange things. I caved. She took the pictures, and sent them in. The rest is history."

There must have been thousands of women sending in pictures of their chests. Imagine weeding through that sea of boobs, to select one hundred competitors?

"What do you do for a living?" I queried.

"Oh, nothing glamorous, that's for sure," she smiled. "I'm just a regular waitress, at a truck stop in Kansas. About as far away from this paradise as you can get. I spend my days slinging hash, and fighting off grabby truckers. They all want to get their hands on these," she added, implying I should take advantage of her offer.

"How many get to do so?" I laughed. She looked at me, surprised at the question.

"Well, let's just say I don't fight some as hard as others," she chuckled. "Tips are pretty important to my income, so some guys get further than others, if they're good customers. Some even get special treatment, if you get my drift."

She finished that sentence with a glance down at my crotch, and a quick lick of her lips. I had a feeling that I might have already had that 'special treatment', under the table at our first dinner.

"I see. That's probably why you were so aggressive, isn't it?" I observed. "Trying too hard."

"I suppose," she pouted. "Old habits die hard."

A mischievous look crossed her face, and she stood up, stopping in front of me. She slowly dragged her curvy body down mine, until she was on her knees, inches from my crotch.

"Most guys already have their dick out, by the time I get this far. Actually, most of them have it out when I flash my tits at them," she smiled, leaning back slightly, and tugging the cups of her bikini aside.

She really was qualified to be here. Nice, full, natural breasts, I'd estimate at DD at least, with near perfect nipples, standing up like little pink pebbles.

"I told you. No tips here. If you want it, ask for it," I reminded her.

My dick was starting to react to the view of her boobs, and swelling my bulge. She looked at it again, and licked her lips.

"Please, Cole, may I have your cock," she purred, caressing the growing lump. "I really want to suck it, and make it all nice and hard, so you can take it and stuff it up my juicy pussy. I need your cock. I've been dreaming about it since the first night. Please, let me take it in my mouth, and run my tongue all over it. I've been told I'm very good at it. I want to taste that delicious pre-cum. I want to swallow it, deep into my throat, and make it hard as stone, then lay back and let you fuck me into oblivion."

That description was quite persuasive.

"Okay Dannielle," I nodded. "You may suck my cock."

Not a sentence I'd normally even think of using, but this was hardly normal life. Normal life was going to be a big letdown, after this.

I watched her eagerly open my shorts, and slide them down my legs. My dick sprung out at her, and she caressed it with both hands, stroking it softly, almost reverently. She lifted it, viewing it from several angles.

"It's bigger than I thought," she smiled. "I didn't really get to look at it, under the table at our first dinner. I just gulped it down."

She teased me a little more, kissing my penis softly while squeezing my balls. I don't suppose she took this much time with her trucker customers. Speed was likely the priority with them.

Her mouth opened, and she eased it over the head, swirling her tongue around it. It was heavenly. Slowly, she worked her mouth wider, sucking more and more of my cock into the warm wetness. Her lips passed the halfway point, and I felt the head against the back of her throat.

I watched her blue eyes, and she winked at me, then angled her body lower, tilting her head back more to look at me. To my amazement, my cock slid further down her throat, until her lips met my trimmed pubes. I felt her tongue reach out and tickle my balls.

She must do very well on tips, I thought, because she may be the best cocksucker on the planet. If I hadn't spent the last week or so cumming three of four times a day, I'm sure I would have spurted down her throat by now. The truckers didn't stand a chance.

"Oh, Dannielle, you're very good at that," I moaned, grabbing a handful of her blonde hair. I pumped my shaft into her throat a few times, pushing deeper, until she finally gagged a little. She coughed, and I pulled out, trailing thick saliva behind my cock.

I didn't apologize. This is what she wanted. I pushed her over onto the bed, and grabbed her shorts, ripping them off roughly. I noticed the wet spot between her legs as I did, so I knew her pussy was drooling. Pushing her legs apart, I leaned in, and speared her cunt, driving to full depth in one long stroke.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, her pretty face screwed into a mask of pain. "Too big! Too fucking big! I can't... Need to... Oh, shit!"

I was going to throttle her, just the way she wanted it, and I started to pound her pussy, slamming my hips into her with fury on each stroke. I felt her nails scraping my shoulders, and her body twisted in agony under me, but she wasn't pushing me away, despite her protests.

"No! Fuck! It hurts! Your cock is too big! You're hurting me! Stop! Please, stop!"

Her ankles were crossed behind my back. Her hands were pulling me closer. I didn't stop, I went at it faster, and deeper.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she screamed, her eyes wide with surprise. "Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME! I'M GONNA CUM!"

She was screeching incoherently as I thrashed her, setting her breasts into an impressive dance across her chest. I felt her pussy clutching my shaft, but kept drilling deep, sending her abundant juices spurting all over my balls. I let her have it, with everything I had, and she came again, and again, before her body began to wilt. Her arms and legs fell away, and even though her cries of ecstasy continued, they lost some of their zeal. Her chest was heaving with each desperate breath.

"Cum," she panted. "Please, cum."

I was pretty much there, and it only took another minute or so of fucking her lifeless body to reach my point of no return. I pulled out, and crawled up beside her kneeling next to her head.

I stroked myself a few more times, then shot my wad. Her face was the first target, and she took it without flinching, as I spurted a few ropes onto her calm visage. The rest went onto her tits, and I then fell over, next to her. We both tried to catch our breath, although only she was blowing cum-bubbles as she did so.

"How was that?" I asked her, when I was able to speak.

"Perfect," she giggled, licking her lips. "Messy, but perfect. You really know how to show a girl a good time!"

***

Today would be my last full day at the resort. Tomorrow, the contest would be a point of history, and everyone would be going their separate ways.

The body in bed beside me stirred, and rolled over.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"Good morning," she replied. A few lines marred her lovely face, belying her age, but the body had been every bit the equal of her younger cohorts. Her dark breasts, and darker nipples, rolled across her chest. "What time is it?"

"Nearly seven," I told her.

"Crap! I won't even have time for a shower!" she gasped, jumping out of bed. She grabbed her bra and panties, and wriggled into them, while I watched.

"You can't stay?" I asked. "I could use a little more Maria."

"Sorry, lover," she smiled, slipping into her stretchy uniform pants. "Duty calls. There are rooms to clean!"

"Sorry we made such a mess in this one," I smiled, looking around the room, which looked like a tornado had been through it.

"I'm not," she giggled, shrugging her shoulders into her uniform tunic. I had been right about her name, when she walked in on Kaitlyn and I having sex. Maria, the maid, had knocked on my door last evening, and we had proceeded to fuck all night, all over the suite. "I had a great time. Maybe someday you will come back to visit again?"

"I'd love to," I nodded, "but this place is a little out of my budget."

"Maybe you can judge another contest?" she hoped.

"If I get the chance, I'll be here," I nodded, knowing it was highly unlikely. I just don't have that kind of luck. It would be like winning consecutive lottery draws, to ever get this chance again. I was going to miss all these women around me.

"Have a great day, Mr. Cameron," Maria smiled, and slipped out the door, leaving me alone again.

***

Final judging was going to take a lot longer than the early rounds. Being worth fifty percent of the score, that's to be expected, but it was still going to be a long day. We were planning to take two breaks, to make it a little easier on everyone.

As far as the organizers were concerned, this was the big payday. Having ten million viewers sign up for the whole deal had been great, but they were hoping for that many again to pay for the final. Ten bucks, for nearly eight hours of beautiful naked women, of all shapes, sizes, and colours, shot in HD, from dozens of camera positions? It was a no brainer.

The resort was surprisingly quiet today. All the girls were off perfecting their tans for the finals, or doing their hair, or... whatever else gorgeous women do to get ready to be gorgeous. They had the added duty today of having their body numbers applied.

Well, they no longer had clothes to have a number tag attached to. So, each woman was having her contestant number stenciled onto her tummy, left butt cheek, and the sides of both thighs, so they would be clearly identifiable by the judges, and the viewers. They looked like very sexy race cars, all lined up for a LeMans start. If you thought one hundred beauties in bikinis looked good, just think of one hundred pairs of incredible breasts, available for drooling purposes.

1...345678