Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 05

Story Info
Dinner, Long night of passion and public sex.
4.8k words
4.58
10.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obsession with granny and old ladies pt.5

[The beginning of a long night of passion, starts with a great dinner.]

We arrive at a very up market Italian restaurant right on the seafront and are shown to a nice table by a window with a great view overlooking the promenade and beach. There are lots of people walking along the seafront as it is a really nice summers evening.

I sit in the centre with Pam on my right side and Sheila on the left. The waiter brings us menus and asks if we would like something to drink.

"Oh Yes, let's have some fizz to celebrate!" The girls say in unison.

We order a bottle of prosecco to have as aperitifs and peruse the menu. Pamela asks, "Do like Italian food Jon?"

"Yes Pam, it's my favourite." I reply, expressing my delight at her choice.

The waiter arrives with the wine and presents the bottle to me for inspection, after I agree it is the correct wine he removes the cork and there is a loud POP! Once we all have our glasses full I tell the ladies, "Girls, the custom is to look directly in to the other person's eyes when saying cheers."

"Why is that?" Sheila asks with quizzical look.

I inform them, "Well the theory is that if you don't you will have 7 years bad sex!"

Sheila and Pam laugh and say in disbelief, "You're Joking with us Jon."

I reply somewhat sarcastically, "Are you willing to take that chance!"

The girls look at each other, before Sheila says, "Well I am not going to risk it, I have seven years with no sex just my dildo. What about you Pam?"

Pam agrees so we all look into each another's eyes and say a loud, "CHEERS."

We order a mixed antipasto to share followed by a very seasonal seafood risotto [Il primo] as a small intermediate course and then three main dishes. We have all chosen a different veal dish. Pam's is Saltimbocca, Sheila, has escalope alla Milanese and I have Osso Bucco one of my all-time favourite dishes.

During dinner we are chatting away happily, when suddenly Sheila turns to me and asks, "So Jon, is wearing women's underwear your only fetish or do you have other that might be interesting for Pamela and Me?"

I am surprised by the question so take some time to thinking, [to tell or not that is the question?] before saying, "Right here goes, but promise you won't be shocked or put off in any way and once I tell you my secrets you have to tell me yours!"

They whisper to each other, and then both nod in agreement to my terms. Before I start they order more wine, to help loosen my tongue no doubt.

"OK, so you already know wearing women's underwear next is: Grannies and Old ladies, Water sports [golden showers], exhibitionism [flashing and outdoor sex] and of course threesomes." As I tell them there are lots of sharp intakes of breath coming from both ladies.

Once I have finished, they again whisper to one another before Sheila says, "Well Jon, you are a regular little pervert aren't you! But can you tell me what golden showers are?"

"Certainly Sheila, a golden shower is where one person urinates on another." I reply, hoping I have not caused any offence to them.

She then says, "You mean they actually take a piss on each other." She looks at Pamela and they both giggle at the idea of pissing on someone.

"Ladies, it's your turn now, so let's hear your kinky secrets, Pam you start please." I tell them in a demanding tone and wait patiently for her response.

She takes a moment to think, then says, "Well Jon as you know I like sex outdoors in public places but I also like threesomes and a bit of S&M and Spanking!"

I am very pleased with Pamela's reply, and say so, "Ok that's very interesting Pam, thanks for telling us. Now Sheila your turn, I want to know your inner most sexual desires and kinks?"

Her eyes light up as she tells us, "I too like a bit of S&M but not too severe, I love anal sex and would love to try dogging!"

Well, I nearly choke on my wine and I cough and splutter at the shock of her admission, but also think how sexy it would be to try them with her.

Dinner is finished, the bill is paid and now it's time to head home. "I better drive?" I declare, as they are a little bit drunk from all the wine they consumed. But I also have a little surprise for them and have a devious plan for the journey.

I start to drive along the seafront towards Pamela's house. After some distance I change direction and turn on to a lane that leads to a secluded public car park, I pull in and park the car. There one other car parked on the far side furthest away from the road.

"Why are we stopping here?" Pam asks.

I reply, "Well Pam, I thought we could put one of Sheila's fantasies into practice, I know this is a favourite spot for dogging! Are you up for that Sheila?"

She replies, in an excited but slightly nervous voice, "Oh bloody hell yes. But, what about that other car?"

I tell her not to worry as there is no one in it. I ask Pam to change places and let Sheila sit in the front seat next to me. She obliges very gracefully with no objection at all even though she knows what my plan is.

I put the interior light on to get a better look at my target. I lean towards her and we kiss, a long and sensual Kiss like the one we had in the shower and it becomes very intense and passionate the longer it goes on. We are so engrossed that we have forgotten all about poor Pam sitting in the back seat. Once the kiss finishes I turn to Pam and ask if she is OK with my actions and doesn't mind me playing with Sheila. She is very polite and says, "No Jon, I don't mind this once but I would not like it to become a regular occurrence."

However I can tell from the tone of her voice that she does mind really and is not very happy with the situation, so I get of the car and join her in the back seat. I put my arm around her a reassuringly and we embrace and I kiss her gently. She looks at me sweetly and says, "Thank Jon, I needed that. You are very astute to pick up on my reaction."

I smile at her and we kiss again.

Meanwhile Sheila is sitting the front seat and has her hand up her skirt and is rubbing her pussy through her panties as she watches us kissing. As she gets more excited her hand slips into her panties and she starts fingering her cunt and moaning as she gets wetter and wetter.

We are all oblivious to the two old men that are standing outside the car looking in, watching the action. One of them knocks on the window and startles us. We look up with surprise and stop what we are doing.

I wind the window down and ask them what they want?

The man says, "We saw the light on in your car and thought it meant you were up for some fun so we came over to check it out."

"What sort of fun did you have in mind?" I ask them.

The other man replies, "Well couldn't notice the lady in front playing with herself, maybe we could help her."

She opens the door and he gets in and sits in the front seat next to her then she opens her door so that the other man can join in from the other side. She undoes her top to reveal her bra and lets them have a good grope of her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples making her groan in delight. She pulls her skirt up and opens her legs as wide as possible and says a husky tone, "There you boys my cunt is ready and waiting for you."

Within a millisecond two hands are in her knickers teasing her wet lips and clitoris. She is writhing in pleasure and says to the men, with a hint of desperation, "Get your fingers up there and make me cum!"

They both slip a finger up her slippery wet vagina and work away at it pushing them deep into her, at the same time taking a tit each into their mouths and sucking hard on them until she moans and groans and finally reaches orgasm with a large squirt of cunt juice all over their hands.

They look at each other in amazement and say, "Bloody hell love, you really enjoyed that, we have never had someone squirt like that before!"

She replies, "Thank you boys that was just what I needed. Now what about you two, I expect you would like to shoot your loads too!"

In the blink of an eye they have unzipped their trousers and whipped out their wrinkled uncut old cocks. Sheila takes one look at them and says, "Oh goody, I love a foreskin to play with." And she takes one in each hand and slowly slides their skins downwards to expose two lovely cock heads. They start to swell and pulse as so does so and as she starts massaging their balls until they grow to full size and become hard and erect.

One of them a bit thin but very long, must be at least 9 maybe 10 inches the other shorter but much thicker. Sheila looks at them now fully erect, her eyes widen "Well hello, what big boys you are!" she exclaims with delight.

I look at Pam and notice her eyes light up at the sight of the long dick standing erect and ask her, "Do you like the look of that, would you like to feel it up your vagina?"

"Oh yes Jon, I've never had a cock that big. It would be nice to try once, if you don't mind?"

"No Pam, I don't mind. It will be great to watch and see you enjoy it!" I tell reassuringly.

Sheila is busy sucking and licking the heads of the two cocks, and the two men let out groans of pleasure as she so. After a minute or two she lifts her head and looks at the men and casually asks, "Well who's going to fuck me first then?"

Before they can answer Pam interrupts and says, "Sheila, I would like to try the big cock first if you don't mind?"

"Please go ahead have your fill. I will start with the nice fat cock!"

The two ladies get out of the car and drop their knickers, lift up their skirts, bend over the bonnet and spread their legs exposing their naked white bottoms and tight little assholes and hairy pussy lips. The men get into position, Mr. Long cock right behind Pam's open receptive cunt, Mr. Fat cock does the same behind Sheila. They ask the ladies, "Are you ready girls?" without waiting for an answer they both push forwards and as the cocks disappear up their cunts and they feel the sheer size of them they let out gasps.

Pam gasps and says, "Oh my god that's so long! It is hitting my cervix so hard it is a little painful, but don't stop I like it!"

Sheila also lets out a gasp and says, "Wow that's so thick it is stretching my vagina to the limit!"

I watch closely as the men fuck the two ladies. I take out my phone and film the action so we can review it later.

After a few minutes the men swap places and being again, Long cock goes straight up Sheila's slippery wet cunt and he starts thrusting firmly, as she takes the full length she moans loudly. "Oh, Oh, Oh god, that feels so good!" That makes the man thrust even harder and faster. He asks," It is OK to cum inside your vagina?"

Sheila replies, "Of course, fill me up big boy!" she demands expectantly.

Pam in the meantime is enjoying the girth of Mr. Fat cock. He also asks, "Is it Ok to shoot my load into your vagina?"

Before answering, she looks at me to check I am OK with it. I give her the thumbs up.

She quickly tells him, "Yes, it's OK you can shoot your spunk into my cunt!"

While all this action has been going on I have not notice another car has come and parked just a little way from us no lights on. After a short time two people get out from the front seats and start to walk towards, as they get close I can see it is a man and woman both look quite old. They come up to me and introduce themselves. Hello, "I am Paul and this is my wife Jean."

I reply, "Hello, my name is Jon. Do you mind if I ask you why you're here?"

"Well we were out looking for some dogging action, and then we saw your car and decided to check it out. It looks very interesting! We are and old couple in our late 60's. And we have been dogging for years." He tells me in a very matter of fact way.

They go over to the car and watch as the two men continue fucking the ladies.

"Wow Jon, are you into grannies then? They look old!" Paul says with a note of surprise in his voice.

"Yes Paul I am, in fact one of them is my girlfriend her name is Pamela and she is 75. The other lady is her best friend Sheila who is 70 years old." I tell him.

"Would you mind if I joined in Jon? He asks politely. Before adding you can play with Jean too, she loves a younger man!"

I agree to the proposal and he goes off to join the other men.

Jean is very pretty with well-cut greyish blond hair, medium height and quite slim, until you get to the boobs, which are large and well-rounded and are held in place by a tight fitting tee-shirt and it is obvious she is not wearing a bra as her nipples are poking out leaving a lovely shape in the shirt. She is wearing a short pleated A shape skirt, [the sort school girls wear].

It shows off her long shapely uncovered legs. It looks so inviting. I can't resist, and go up to her and placing my hand on her soft white thigh and slide it up the inside of her leg, under her skirt until I can feel the lips of a completely hairless cunt.

Oh lovely, no knickers, that saves time!

Without even flinching, she just says very casually, "Well Jon, you don't waste any time do you? Well you better get a good feel inside my cunt. Use two or three fingers, I am wet and ready and my cunt can take all of them!"

I gladly except the invite and push 1, 2 and then 3 fingers as far as possible up her wet and stick cunt. Her reaction is instant and I feel the muscles of her vagina tighten around my fingers as they explore every crevasse within. It feels so much tighter than Sheila's or Pam's cunts. It might just be because I have so many fingers up there.

She moans and groans softly as her juices begin to flow and tells me, "Jon keep going, please don't stop I am about to orgasm and it might get very wet down there. I hope you don't mind!" Giving me advanced warning that she is a squirter. Bloody lovely, I really love to feel a woman's sexual juices flow all over me.

I tell her, "Give me a warning when you are about to squirt and I will put my head up there and drink it all from your open cunt!"

"Oh yes, yes, I am ready!" She exclaims urgently. I quickly put my head up between her legs and place my open mouth over her pulsating pussy lips just in time to receive her first squirt of pussy juice and the warm liquid trickles down my throat. To encourage more from her I massage her clitoris with my tongue, it works beautifully as she has a massive orgasm and a huge gush of love juice showers my face. I drink as much as I can swallow until the flood subsides and I give her pussy a final kiss and come up for air.

She looks directly into my eyes and smiling says, "Wow Jon, you really are a dirty young man and I would love to see you again and feel your cock inside my cunt."

I am very pleased and flattered by her reaction and say to her, "Jean, having now tasted your pussy, I would love to get to know it better and would like very much to meet you again maybe on a regular basis, if Paul doesn't mind."

Jean's reply oozes confidence as she says, "Jon, we have a very open relationship. He lets me have my young men and I let him have his other women. So yes we can meet any time we want so long as you're free."

I am thrilled by her comments and with a beaming smile ask her, "Where and when can we meet?" my voice belies my sheer excitement at the thought of seeing her again.

After a moment's thought she replies, "I am free anytime day or evening, I just need 1 hours' notice and I can be ready."

We swap phone numbers and agree to text the next day.

We walk over to the car and see the others have finished there sexy exploits. After a brief chat everyone says their good byes and we all go back to our cars.

Once in the car Sheila, Pam and I discuss the evening's events as I drive them home. I ask them, "Well, girls did you enjoy yourselves?"

They reply, "Oh yes, we did thanks. What about you, was Jean tasty?"

"I had a great time and yes she is very tasty!" I tell them, with a fair amount of satisfaction too.

On the drive home I ask if Sheila wants to be dropped off at her house. "Well, that depends on Pam really, if I can stay over." She says, looking at Pam for confirmation.

Pam nods in agreement, so I drive straight to Pamela's house, we arrive home about 11pm.

Once we are in the house I tell Pam that I should call my granny as she does not know where I am she might be worried.

I get on the phone right away, it rings 2 or 3 times then granny answers, "Hello."

I reply "Hello Gran, it's me I just wanted to let you know I am OK and staying at Pam's for the night."

"OK Jon, Thanks for letting me know. Now tell me how did your date go?" She asks.

"Oh Gran, it was very good we went to the pictures and saw a really good film." I tell her.

"Yes, Yes I gathered that, but what about afterwards what did you get up to then?" She asks impatiently.

I think about my reply, if I tell her everything we did will she be upset as we had made love in the morning before I went out and she had warned me not to get too involved with Pamela.

[Now dear readers that is a conundrum for you all to consider]

I decide to give her a redacted version leaving out some of the more lude activities. "Well Gran, as you might expect we did have sex twice, once in her bed and again in the shower." I tell her reluctantly, hoping for the best that 1. I have not offended her and 2. That it is enough information to satisfy her inquisition.

She tells me, "Oh OK Jon, I thought if you stayed there that would be the least you would get away with. Now tell me, when are you coming home?"

I breathe a sigh of relieve, phew, got away with that one I think to myself.

I reply "Gran I will be home tomorrow about 10 am."

"Ok Jon, see you then." She says.

We say our good byes and the call ends.

By Now Sheila has gone to bed in one of the spare rooms. Pam is upstairs in the bedroom having showered and is waiting for me. I walk in to the bedroom and she asks me, "Everything Ok with your granny?"

I tell her, "Yes Pam, she is fine but expects me home tomorrow as my week's holiday is nearly over and I need to spend a bit of time with her and granddad."

She agrees that is probably the right thing to do but does stress, "Jon, I will be very disappointed for you to leave!"

I hold in my arms and kiss her softly to reassure her of my feelings, she smiles at me so sweetly I almost melt!

I go to have a shower before bed, when I return Pam is already in bed waiting for me. I drop my towel and walk provocatively across the room completely naked with my cock swinging like a pendulum from side to side.

She watches intently then says, "You're a very naughty boy Jon, to tease Pamela like that you know what effect that has on my pussy!"

I get into bed next to her and feel her soft skin "Oh Pam, you're not wearing a nighty." I say with a hint of surprise.

"That's correct, I want to make the most of your last night here and I need to feel your body against mine for as long as possible." She tells me.

I cuddle up to her closely, so that our bodies are pressed together and we can feel each other breathing. I can feel her pubic hairs rubbing against my genitals and this stirs by cock into life and it begins to swell. She feels my growing cock pressing on her pussy and says, "Oh goody Jon he's awake then!"

She opens her legs so that as my cock grows to its full size it has room to slide between the lips of her cunt. The friction of my cock on her lips begins to get her pussy wet. She wraps her leg over my body giving me full access to her open vagina and says softly, "There you are Jon, slip your cock Pam's pussy one more time and give me a really good fucking!"

Well, hearing her talk like that makes so excited my cock hardens immediately and is fully erect. I push the head up to the inviting opening of her wet vagina and rub it slowly over her clit and labia. This makes her even wetter and she is ready. I put my hands on her bottom and pull her firmly towards me and my cock slides easily into her warm moist vagina and she whimpers in pure pleasure.

12