Obsession with Granny & Old Ladies Pt. 07

Story Info
A surprise group session.
5.5k words
4.53
9.7k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granny and old ladies pt. 7 [the final chapter]

It is now morning and I am filled with sadness, as it is my last day of holiday with my grandparents.

At breakfast granny asks me, "Have you enjoyed your holiday Jon?"

"Oh yes gran, it has been great and very surprising too." I reply smiling, as I remember all the fun I've had and the new experiences of old ladies cunts.

"I have enjoyed it too Jon. Much more than I thought I would at the beginning of the week!" She says and a very cheeky grin spreads across her face.

I know exactly what she means. I now realise I have become a granny loving pervert, long may it continue!

As granny clears the table after breakfast she asks me, "Jon, do you have any plans for your last day with us?"

I give tell her my plans for the day, "No Gran, just going to the beach this morning, then when I come back I'll get packed ready to go home tonight."

"Make sure you are back by 3pm. for afternoon tea, I have a surprise for you!" Granny tells me in a serious tone, so I know she means it.

I get ready and go off to the beach all the while wondering what the surprise will be. Once on the beach I find myself looking at all the older women in their swimming costumes and imagining what is under them, do they have hairy cunts or are they shaved?

I try to get as good a look as possible at void between their thighs hoping for a tell tail glimpse of camel toe. I get quite carried away with my fantasy and can feel my cock starting to swell, it is making a bit of a bulge in my shorts so I turn over and lie on my front to cover it up.

All too soon it is time for me to head back to my grandparent's house, as I don't want to be late for tea. When I arrive I go and shower and shave, yes down there too, splash on some aftershave as I want to smell and look good, I get dressed in my smartest clothes ready for tea.

I hear the doorbell ring and a couple of minutes later it rings again. I go downstairs into the lounge and to my surprise all grannies friends are there, the ladies from the coffee morning, Liz, Sally, Sheila and of course Pamela. I go over to greet Pamela. I look into her eyes and say softly, "Hello Pam, it is so very nice to see you again." Then plant my lips on hers and give her a long kiss.

The others just stand and stare in amazement, Liz and Sally don't know that Pam and I have been on a date so they are quite shocked by my actions.

Granny then tells me that this is my going away party and the girls have come to say good bye. "Oh lovely gran what a nice idea, I was hoping to see them again." I reply excitedly.

The ladies are all dressed very smartly, Liz is wearing a nice white cotton skirt it is lose and flowing covering her bare legs, her top is a white sheer blouse that is quite see through so her bra is visible.

Sally is wearing light blue summer dress. It hugs her hips and really shows off her shapely figure with low cut at the top revealing her ample cleavage, she to is not wearing anything on her legs.

Sheila is in a red dress with a split up one side that shows off her lovely long legs, it is also low cut at the top and her breasts are trying their best to pop out.

Pamela is wearing her little black dress the one she wore on our first date. She knows it is my favourite. Her legs covered in the finest black silk stockings.

"Wow, Ladies you all look absolutely gorgeous and so sexy too!" I complement them.

They all reply, "Well Jon we all wanted to make this a special occasion and to look our best for you."

Well they certainly do look their best. I feel very honoured that they have made such an effort on my behalf.

Granny has made a big cake, sandwiches and scones with Jam and cream, [the cream tea experience]. It is all laid out on the table along with a large pot of tea. We take our seats, Liz, Sally and Sheila sit on the sofa facing me, Pam, sits on an arm chair next to me and granny in on another chair opposite me.

We tuck into the sandwiches and cake and chatter and drink the tea, then come the scones, split and topped with strawberry jam and clotted cream.

Liz picks up a scone and provocatively licks the cream from the top and says "Mmmm I love to lick the cream off first, it reminds me of sucking a nice cock!" The girls all laugh, and I nearly choke on my cake hearing her very forthright comment.

Her boldness unleashes a torrent of similar lude comments from the others. Sheila then joins in by saying, "Oh, I like the cream spread on my pussy then licked off by a man or woman!"

Sally adds her point of view, "I really love food play, and my favourite is a banana up my cunt!"

Then to my shock granny even makes her contribution, "Oh yes Sally, I really like that one too but also I like a nice big cucumber!"

I wait to see if Pamela will say anything, but no she remains silent, thankfully.

I sit open mouthed it absolute shock at the admissions of their sexual proclivities and with seemingly no shame or embarrassment at all.

Tea finished, we sit back, get comfortable and relax into a satisfied state of calm. A few minutes pass then Liz and Sally move forwards on the sofa, they look right at me to make sure I am watching. They pull up their skirts and slowly open the legs, [knowing that I will be looking right up their skirts] their legs now fully spread I get a full view of their uncovered cunts.

Oh the sheer excitement, my heart is pounding as I stare at their forbidden fruit.

Liz then says, "Well Jon, see anything you fancy? We do hope so."

Sally then adds, "We heard about your exploits with Pamela and Sheila and we wanted our turn,"

I feel slightly bashful that they know about Pamela and me, and know that I must be turning a lovely shade of red, but I bravely reply, "Yes, actually I see two things I fancy!"

The two ladies giggle and say, "Well come on then, come and have a closer look. Don't' be shy."

I jump up from my seat eager to get a better look. I kneel on the floor in front of Liz and put my head up between her thighs to get a really close up view of her completely shaved cunt. It is strange how being hairless changes the appearance; it looks so much younger when bald.

Then I move to Sally and repeat the process. This time I am greeted by a full bush of pubic hair and I can't resist a gently pull on them. This makes Sally jump with surprise. "Oh, I am sorry Sally I didn't mean to startle you." I say apologetically.

"Jon, don't worry I liked it really. Please carry on and have a good play while you're there." She says reassuringly.

I don't need telling twice and waste no time in getting to work on her hairy cunt. Firstly with my tongue curled around the hairs, teasing them gently before sucking on her puffed pussy lips.

She squirms a little in her seat and puts her hands behind my head and pulls it forwards forcing my mouth to press against her pussy. She commands me, "Jon, stick your tongue up cunt and make me wet!" Well I nearly explode hearing her talk like that, but gleefully I oblige and push my tongue as far as possible up her sticky wet cunt. She tastes wonderful and as I explore the depths of her vagina it becomes wetter and wetter until, she gasps as she reaches orgasm and lets her juice flow unabated into my mouth, I lick and suck on her juicy cunt even more frantically making her moan as she has multiple orgasms.

I hear Liz say, "Don't forget me Jon, I want a turn too you know."

I pull my head from between Sally's thighs, she looks at me and thanks me for the lovely orgasm. I move in front Liz and put my mouth on her bare legs and start kissing them, moving slowly upwards until I reach her the outer lips of her shaved cunt. I place my mouth over her clit and suck really hard until it pops out from its hiding place. Her whole pussy quivers in reaction to my sucking and she lets out a little dribble of cunt juice. This makes me very horny indeed and I start to frantically lick her pussy harder and faster, flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue until she finally releases a large squirt of her cum all over my face and into my open mouth. I flick her clit 3 or 4 more times and she squirts again and again.

Wow so much juice from such a small cunt, I think to myself. As I pull away from her my face soaked in her cum, she looks down at me and says, "Jon, thank you so much that was everything I hoped it would be. I haven't cum like that in ages!"

"You're very welcome Liz, It was my pleasure!" I reply, happy to have pleasured her so much.

I start to get up from the floor, but I am stopped in my tracks by a sharp exclamation from granny, "Wait a minute sir, not so fast. You haven't finished yet!"

I look round and see Pam, Sheila and granny all sitting on the edges of their seats, skirts pulled up with legs wide open and three naked cunts staring at me.

She then says, "You have ours to lick out now, we want to cum too!"

I do as instructed and gladly proceed to suck and lick three old women's vaginas until they have all reached orgasm and squirted their cum over my face. I am drenched in warm cunt juice and even my shirt is soaked so I remove it all together, this excites the ladies even more and they say to me, "Don't stop there Jon, get everything off we want to see you naked spread out on the floor!"

I unzip my trousers and pull them down, then slowly slide my boxers down to the floor. My shaved, now, semi hard cock and balls dangling in front of them.

The ladies all let out little gasps of delight before Liz says, "Oh look at that girls, we are going to have some fun with that today!" they nod in agreement. They order me to lie on the floor, which I do instantly in anticipation of what they might have planned. I soon find out, as Liz makes the first move she slides of her seat and kneels down next to me, puts one hand on my cock and slowly strokes it 3 or 4 times and I feel it pulse and start to swell until it reaches full size and is now rock hard and throbbing.

"Oh look at that girls, it's come to life and what a great size it is too." Liz says with delight. She then lowers her head and with mouth wide open, until she has taken the full length of my cock down her throat. She clamps her lips tightly around my shaft and slowly raises her head stopping when she reaches the tip and then sucks on it really hard. Wow, the feeling makes my balls tighten and my cock throb and she repeats the action very slowly 2 or 3 more times.

Suddenly she gets up and says, "Your turn Sally, but don't make him cum yet we all want to have our fun, so he has to last a while longer!"

Oh bloody hell, I am in for a real bashing here, they are going to suck and fuck me dry, I think to myself.

By now Sally has taken position and is ready to get her first taste of my cock. Her technique is somewhat different to Liz's, rather than sliding all of in one go she licks my ball sack first and sucks on each testicle before licking all the way up the shaft to the head which she sucks on softly at first then gets harder, the tip her tongue probing the eye before she lowers her head and takes it all into her warm and juicy mouth. She raises her head and looks at me and says, with a very naught grin, "Jon, you taste lovely. Then she turns to the others and says who's next?" She holds my cock out to pass on like the baton in a relay race.

I feel like a virgin sacrifice, but really turned on by the experience of being passed around and used by a group of sexually frustrated old women. I hope I can last all afternoon!

Next up is Sheila, and for her it is more of a re-induction having sampled my wares before. She dives straight in and gets a mouth full of cock and takes 4 long sucks on it so hard like a vacuum cleaner on full power, I can almost feel my balls being sucked up.

Then she stops, and says, "Now, now, Jon we don't want you shooting your load just yet!" Next in this cock sucking relay is my granny and this gets gasps of shock as the others, Exclaim, "Wow, Jon's granny is actually going to suck him off too!"

She replies snappily, "And why the fuck not, he is my grandson after all, I've only loaned him to you all!" Then she takes a big lick from my balls up the shaft to the head and grips it firmly between her teeth and bites very gently then she sucks long and hard until she feels it pulsating in her mouth.

She drops it as suddenly as she had started and says, "That's it from me. Your turn Pamela,"

Pamela looks very happy that it is her turn at last. She removes her top and bra letting her lovely boobs loose to bounce around freely as she walks across the room. The other ladies look on like an interested audience at the theatre, focused intently on the action.

Sheila then says, "Oh look out Pam's stripped off, you know what's going to happen now. Poor Jon, I hope he's ready for her!" The others burst into laughter at her comments.

Pam stands over me and looks down at me smiling, "Right Jon, are you ready?" she asks sweetly.

I look up at her naked body, hairy pussy, and large pendulous tits towering above me and with a slight frisson I reply, "Yes dear, I am ready for you now and always!"

She beams with pride that I have committed myself to her and in front of her friends so now they all know that we are a couple. She says softly, "Jon, I want you to make love to me right here in front of all my friends to show them that you are mine and mine alone!"

She straddles me with one leg either side of my groin and lowers herself slowly onto my erect cock stopping at the tip she takes hold of it and rubs it over her clit, this makes her very wet and then in one motion drops down onto her haunches and my cock disappears into her hairy wet cunt.

Slowly she bounces up and down on my cock riding me like a stallion, she gets quicker and quicker as she gets more excited, her tits clapping together with each downward motion. The girls laugh at the sound her tits are making and they start clapping in time to the beat. This only seems to add fuel to Pamela's passion and she becomes even more energetic bouncing up and down frantically and moaning loudly, "Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!" with each downward thrust as my cock reaches full penetration.

I know it won't be long before we both cum and sure enough a minute later with her final push down I feel her warm cunt juice gush over my cock and squirting out soaking my balls and belly. She stays in position pressed down firmly on my cock and waits for the inevitable surge of spunk to shoot deep into her sticky wet vagina. Even when I am empty she stays there enjoying the moment to the maximum.

The other ladies all give us a round of applause and thank us for the show. Pamela then lifts herself up and my softening cock slips out of its warm and juicy sanctuary, it is covered in a mixture of our cum. She takes a look at it and says, "Oh Jon, let me clean that for you!" I hear gasps coming from the others watching as Pamela starts to lick my cock clean removing all the sticky cum from me, then licking her lips, "Mmmm that tastes lovely." She says with a very naughty look in her eyes.

Everyone needs to get dressed and tidy, so the bathrooms are in full use for about 20 minutes. The girls have now all put on clean panties or knickers, as they assume their pussies won't be seeing any more action. [How wrong can they be?] Once we are all cleaned up Granny asks if we would like more tea or something else to drink? We agree on some wine and a bottle is opened and 6 glasses poured out. Sheila then says, "Jon, don't forget the special cheers you told us about."

Granny, Liz and Sally all ask what that is so I tell them, "Well girls it goes like this, When you says cheers you must look directly into the other people's eyes if not you will have seven years bad sex!"

Liz then says, "Oh fucking hell, I can't go another seven years! Quick look into my eyes Jon and says cheers."

We all do the same looking carefully into each other's eyes and say very positively "CHEERS!"

We sit drinking a while, until our glasses are empty. Granny offers us a refill from a new bottle, this looks like it might go on a while and turn into a boozy afternoon.

An hour or so passes very quickly as everyone is chatting away and in a happy mood. Sheila then says, "Let's play a game of confessions!"

The thought crosses my mind, Oh shit I know what's coming now, remembering the confessions Pam, Sheila and I had made in the restaurant.

Sheila says, "I'll start then you all get a turn. At the end we will hopefully get to put some of the theories into practice! Right here goes. I confess my secret fantasy is to be fucked in a public place in front of strangers! I also like the idea of water sports giving and receiving."

After some Ooos and Arhs from the other ladies and the shock has abated, granny stands up ready to tell all, "I am really lucky because 1 of my fantasises has already come true. That was to have sex with my grandson! So I will tell you another which still involves Jon, I fantasize about him fucking me in the over kitchen table while my husband is in the next room."

Again there are Ooos and Arhs from the others and lots of muttering between them. I can't even believe what I am hearing, but I know it to be true as I have already fucked her twice.

Next up is Liz. This should be interesting as we have not really got to know each other very well, yet!

She draws a big breath then begins, "My secret fantasy is "A levels," being fucked in the ass by a young stud! Oh and of course a gang bang with several well hung men taking turns fucking me." This gets lots of gasps from the others as Liz, has always been considered the quite, shy girl of the group. Well we have seen another side to her now.

Sally reluctantly stands up and quietly says, "My secret fantasy is to be filmed masturbating in a car, parked at the local men's gym or on a nudist beach with strangers watching!" Wow, this comes as a great surprise to us all. I didn't have her down as an exhibitionist.

Sheila and My granny both agree that being filmed is on their lists too.

It's now down to me and Pamela. "Would you like to go first?" I ask her.

She stands up with an air of confidence and say, "Most of my fantasises have been taken care of thanks to Jon. But in the spirit of confession I have one or two left, namely: Licking another women's cunt while being fucked from behind, [by Jon of course]. The other is to join the mile high club! You know having sex in the plane on the way to Spain or wherever."

I look at her in surprise and delight at her confession and tell her, "I look forward to helping you achieve them, Pamela my dear!" And give her a little kiss on her cheek.

The girls are now baying for blood. Come on Jon your turn they shout in excited anticipation.

I stand up, and pause for a moment, and this only makes them shout louder Come on get with it!

"I have several fantasises and fetishes some of which you have gathered over the last few days. But in the interest of fairness I will list them for you; 1. I love wearing women's knickers and panties and masturbating in them. 2. I like anal sex especially with old ladies. 3. I like golden showers again with old ladies. 4. Group sex, fucking lots of old ladies in a row. 5. Pegging, being fucked in the ass by a woman wearing a strap on dildo. 6. Flashing and masturbating in public and being caught. But my most secret fantasy is....................... [I pause again taking time to think if it is wise to confess this most taboo subject.] I have always wanted to fuck my mother and sister together."

The room falls deathly silent, not a murmur is heard and I think to myself I have gone too far this time, they were not ready for such an admission. After what seems like hours but in reality only minutes have passed. Granny says, "Well Jon, that's a long list and I must say some very kinky stuff too!" Sheila, Liz and Sally agree and think they might like some of them too. But Pam says nothing just gives me a disapproving look.

12