OBX

Story Info
Family rents a house at the beach.
8k words
4.04
45.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave was pissed. Lizzie was yelling at him. They were lost and Dave's wife was not helping. Lizzie could be a real BITCH and it's the last thing Dave needed while fighting traffic and trying to find the right road heading south.

"If you hadn't stayed out so late last night we would have gotten an earlier start this morning and missed this traffic. Tell me again why girl's night out lasted until after 2 am. I haven't heard a very good answer yet," Dave said angrily.

"I already told you, asshole, we were having fun and lost track of time, that's all. Now get your head out of your ass and get us unlost!!"

"So two hours after the bar closed you still didn't know what time it was? Fuck!! There's route 168!!" Dave cut across two lanes of traffic to finally get back on track. The last three hours of their drive went by in silence.

The bridge over the sound was a parking lot like every Saturday but it was worth the wait. Dave has loved the Outer Banks of North Carolina since he was a kid. His parents would bring the family here often. This place has everything for fun. Swimming, surfing, fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, kites, and the list goes on.

He was shocked when his parents recently came out as swingers to him. He wasn't one to judge people but suspected it was a way for his father to cheat with impunity. A previous instance of infidelity by Tony had nearly ended the marriage before now but Donna forgave him. His affair with his secretary got him fired from his highly compensated executive position at a chemical company. He had trouble getting another good job since he was fired for gross misconduct. This started their spiral into debt. Now Dave is helping them keep their house. Dave offered to pay for the vacation rental for the week to celebrate their 25th anniversary. His mother was ecstatic when she heard we would all be together.

His brother and sister were staying the week as well. Josie, his older sister, is a troublemaker. She has been in trouble her whole life including a short stint in jail. I would call her rebellious but it's more like she doesn't care about other people. Josie has never been in a long term relationship due to being a slut. She finally decided to go to school for nursing after working shitty jobs for two years after high school. Dave has been paying for the schooling but didn't want Josie to know. She thinks her parents have been paying her way. Neither of his siblings are aware of the help he provides to their parents.

His younger brother, Ritchie, is an asshole, at least to Dave anyway. He's one of those elitist athletes that looks down on anyone that isn't a jock. He is the epitome of a womanizer. He has never been in a long term relationship either, due to his huge ego and one night stand mentality. He thinks of women as sex objects for his personal pleasure. Ritch still lives with his parents at 23 years old and works part-time at a gym. His parents still support him for the most part. He didn't go to college since his grades sucked and he wasn't a good enough athlete to get a scholarship. He has the body to be a great athlete but he was too lazy, skipped practices and slacked off through the ones he went to.

Finally arriving on the island, Dave headed north toward Corolla. They stopped to pick up the keys at the realtors office and headed to the house. It's a five bedroom, five bath, oceanfront home with a pool, jacuzzi, pool table, beautiful kitchen, really all the amenities you could want. It ain't cheap but Dave makes great money as a CPA and had delusions of having a great family get together. He's a bit of a Clark Griswold.

Since liquor is much cheaper in New Hampshire, Dave brought all the alcohol for the week. The second Lizzie walked in the door she stomped straight to a cabinet to grab a tumbler, then pushed her glass in the icemaker and poured herself a scotch. "You gonna be a little bitch for the whole vacation?" Lizzie asked with a sneer.

Dave pondered the question. He looked at his wifes hot little body thinking he should soften his words if he wanted to have a nice vacation. Dave certainly enjoyed sex with his wife, but lately he has had to satisfy himself more often. He still had last night stuck in his head. Dave is suspicious of Lizzie's girlfriends and is worried they are a bad influence. What reason could there be to stay out that late without calling. In fact she didn't answer her phone either. There's one very easy explanation, but he needed to gather more info first. So just a sarcastic jab for now. "No babe, I wouldn't want to encroach on your territory."

Dave walked right past Lizzie to get himself a drink as well. The week wasn't starting off as he hoped. His mind was drifting to thoughts of his wife cheating on him. He needed to get a grip. Alcohol would help. Alcohol always helps. He hoped the rest of the family would help as well. "We need groceries, I assume you don't want to go with me," he said.

Lizzie looked at him with ire. "Why are you such a fucking dousche? You keep it up and this will be a very long week."

Dave rolled his eyes, "I'll be back in a couple hours. My sister should be here soon." With that he left.

Upon his return he found Lizzie and Josie sitting on a couch drinking and giggling. Dave thought it was good they were giggling until Josie spoke up, "Maybe we should go out tonight and find some hunky surfer dudes to plow us."

Dave was taken aback. "Hi Sis, I see you're trying to corrupt my wife. Not that she needs any help." They both frowned at the comment.

Josie came over to give a welcome hug to Dave. "It's good to see you too, Dave. Maybe you should treat your wife better and you won't have us ganging up on you."

Dave was getting hot under the collar. He needed confirmation that his wife wasn't cheating before he tore someone's head off. Just then the front door opened. His parents walked in with smiles and hugs for everyone. Ritchie came in with some luggage a minute later. Ritchie dropped the bags and walked over to Dave, "What's up little bro?" Calling Dave 'little bro' was his way of rubbing in Dave's face that Ritchie was bigger and stronger. They shook hands and did a manly half hug.

"Not much, how's that job going, you moving to your own place soon?" Dave didn't like tit for tat but today and probably the whole week would be like this. Ritchie flinched but continued to stand tall over Dave. He's 6'2" and 220 lbs to Dave's 5'10" and 170 lbs.

Ritchie turned to Lizzie and went in for a hug. It was a full body hug and lasted about 5 seconds too long. Lizzie looked up at Ritchie and said, "Don't listen to him Ritchie, he's just being a fucking douschebag today."

"Do you want me to pound him into the ground for you?" Ritchie said with an evil grin.

Lizzie smirked at Dave and said, "I don't think it would change anything but you can if you feel like it."

Finally Donna interjected, "You people need to cool your jets, this is a vacation, let's have some fun. And don't forget who's paying for all this. Thank you, Dave, for the wonderful anniversary gift. I'm so glad we're all together."

Dave smiled at his mom and was glad she was here to defuse the situation. Dave volunteered to cook dinner while everyone got settled in. The conversation during and after dinner was cordial. Dave cleaned up dinner by himself. They stayed up talking until the long day caught up with everyone. Dave and Lizzie took an upstairs bedroom while Ritchie took the other upstairs bedroom. Their parents and Josie each took a bedroom on the main floor. Downstairs was the game room and one extra bedroom. Dave and Lizzie got in bed and faced opposite directions. Neither one was interested in intimacy. Dave's thoughts before he fell asleep were resentful. He figured Lizzie would get horny enough to fuck him by the end of the week now that she was away from her slutty girlfriends.

————-

Dave is an early riser, so when he got out of bed at 6 am everyone else was still sleeping including Lizzie. Dave figured this would be a good time to check out Lizzie's phone for clues about her girls night out. He took her phone off the nightstand and entered the security pin, it didn't work. He thought that was weird since she had used the same pin ever since he knew her. He had gotten into her phone recently, in fact, to read her a text while she was in the shower. She must have changed it. Then he realized he could use the biometrics as a passcode. He gently moved close to Lizzie and gently pressed her finger on the pad. It worked!! And she didn't wake up. Now he hoped to have enough time to get some info. He needed to stay by the bed so he could replace the phone if she woke up.

First stop is text messages from Friday night. He went first to Lizzie's best friend, Angela. Her last text was yesterday,

Have a great week at the beach

Lizzie's response was,

If I don't kill my husband this week I'd be surprised

Dave scrolled back just looking at time stamps until he got back to 8:13 pm on Friday.

Angela texted,

I'm walking in now, are you here yet?

Lizzie responded,

Everyone is here but you!

The next text was at 11:45 pm. Angela texted,

I made it home safe, how bout you?

Lizzie's response,

Home? LOL, I made it somewhere safely

A jolt of adrenaline hit him as he read this AND Lizzie woke up next to him at the same time. As she faced the other direction he exited the text app and shut off the screen. She rolled over before he could replace the phone. "Your phone fell on the floor. It's ok though, no damage." She groaned and stared at Dave incredulously.

Dave went for a run on the beach in the early morning peacefulness. When he returned he took a quick shower. He headed to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee then prepped for breakfast. He enjoys cooking for the family. At breakfast he and Lizzie didn't talk to each other. Once breakfast was over, everyone went different directions. Dave sat on the deck enjoying the warming sun. Lizzie went to the beach with Josie and Ritchie. Dave's parents went shopping and driving around sightseeing.

Dave sat on the deck drinking coffee and waiting for the transition to alcohol. Dave didn't mind being alone for a while, he was stewing over his wife's text message. He needed to see the rest. He needed time to look through her phone. He decided to give his lawyer, Ken Rollins, a call. "Ken, I think I have a problem. I may need you to write up a divorce packet. If I decide to serve her, would you be able to get it down here before I leave? I would want to get it done pronto."

Ken has been Dave's friend since college. "Oh fuck Dave, I'm so sorry to hear that. Listen, I'll start the process and you get back to me. I can have a packet delivered to you within hours if that's what you want. I guess my suggestion for a prenup was good advice. Lizzie didn't pay too much attention to it but she signed it. You know if you can prove infidelity, you won't have to give her a fucking thing in the divorce."

"Wow, I completely forgot about that. I'll have to get my ducks in a row then. Thanks Ken, I'll be in touch." Dave felt a little better getting things rolling. He hoped that somehow he was just being overly paranoid and he would have to apologize to his wife for being a dousche.

The view from the deck was beautiful. The ocean was providing perfect waves today and the beach was busy. Dave could see his wife, sister, and brother on the beach setup directly in front of the house over the dune. A jolt of anger ran through his brain as he watched Ritch applying sunscreen to his wife's back. It seemed innocent enough but still...

Dave pulled out a surf board from the lower level of the house. Dave was accomplished in most water sports, but surfing was one of his favorites. He spent a few hours showing off his skills.

When he returned home, the midday heat forced Dave into the pool before he started drinking in earnest. He made lunch for himself and cracked his first beer of the day. Lizzie, Josie, and Ritch returned from the beach at the hottest part of the day, rinsing off the salt and sand in the outside shower. Mom and Dad returned shortly after with bags from shopping. Everyone was now in the house with the A/C cranked. Everyone sat around with snacks and drinks shooting the shit, except Dave who was still keeping his mouth shut. Tony and Donna showed off their prized purchases of the day and passed out a present for each child. Dave should be upset that they spent money while he helps them with their bills, but it's their anniversary and he makes good money. He doesn't mind helping out, but his father's cheating bothers him.

Josie started rubbing her shoulders, "Ugh, my back is sore."

"You want me to give you a back rub? I'm told I have magic fingers," Ritch said.

"Oh please, that sounds nice," Josie answered.

Ritch knelt on the carpet in the living room, "Come lay down here and I'll fix you up." His sister layed face down.

Ritch began rubbing Josie's shoulders first. "Mmm, that feels good," she moaned. He slowly moved down her back, untying her bikini top to more easily work. Dave watched while the others were talking and noticed a bulge in Ritch's trunks. He was appalled but not surprised, his brother is a horndog through and through. He started rubbing her legs, kneading her calfs and thighs vigorously.

"I have to get your glutes, they're the biggest muscles in the human body," he said as he put both hands on her rump and squeezed. "You have a great ass, sis." He continued up and down her thighs until he was grazing her crotch regularly.

"Thanks a lot bro, now I'm horny as hell. Lizzie, we need to go out tonight and find some cock. You game?" Dave gave both girls a nasty look. Tony and Donna looked a bit shocked.

Lizzie knew she would be pushing the limits. "My husband wouldn't approve but you and Ritchie could go."

Ritch looked confused, "But I don't want cock. Besides it won't be very much fun without Lizzie."

Josie said, "Come on Dave, don't you trust Lizzie? I'll be there to keep an eye on her."

Dave laughed out loud, "That's like having a pedo watch the nursery."

"Fuck you Dave! Lizzie can do what she wants, you don't own her," Josie spat.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Donna screamed. "How did I raise such selfish, mean, hateful kids? Everyone stay here and have dinner with your family. Then we can play some cards. Otherwise I'm going back home."

The conversation ended abruptly so Dave started cooking a fantastic dinner that only his mother acknowledged. Drinks flowed freely the rest of the night but Dave drank rum and cokes that were mostly coke. He wanted to stay sober and awake to see if he could get a hold of Lizzie's phone. The whole family played Uno for hours. Finally they all started taking off to bed.

Lizzie had overindulged herself and passed out within minutes of hitting the bed. Dave grabbed her phone again and had no problem using her finger without waking her up. This time he stepped out of the room and went back to the text messages. "Holy Fuck!!" The entire text app had two messages left. She erased everything yesterday. 'WTF!!' he thought, she MUST have something to hide! Dave went to bed pissed off.

———-

The next morning Dave went for a run as the sun rose. The waves were surreal, just breaking like in a dream. He watched in amazement as bottlenose dolphins jumped out of the water in the perfect waves. Dave went back to retrieve a surf board and take advantage of perfect waves and no swimmers. Alone in the surf he had the most sublime moments he has had in years. He realized he was not happy in his marriage even if he couldn't prove Lizzie was cheating. When he returned to the house everyone was up and hungry. Of course only Dave is capable of cooking breakfast. Dave found himself somehow more at ease. He had admitted the truth in his head.

He didn't want to be around the family much today and needed a distraction. He decided to rent a sailboard for a few hours. The wind was perfect on the Albemarle Sound as usual. This is a prime destination for windsurfing. There were plenty of people taking advantage of the great conditions in the sound today. Dave was very accomplished at windsurfing and skated at breakneck speeds across the water.

At the height of one long, fast tack into the wind, Dave had the sail only a few feet off the water with his shoulder blades almost skimming the water. The wind stopped unexpectedly, dropping Dave into the water. He had been going so fast that the board skimmed away from him. A nearby windsurfer came by to check on him. "Are you alright? You were flying when you crashed."

Dave looked up still clearing his eyes and nose of seawater. "Yeah, I'm fine, just embarrassed to have a pretty girl see me wipeout like that." He stared up at the fit young woman that had stopped next to him. She wore a bright green bikini, not skimpy by any means but nice.

"Pretty huh? Thanks. Are you local or renting?" She asked as he breast stroked to his board.

"I'm renting for the week up in Corolla. I'm from New Hampshire. You?"

"Same, I'm from New Jersey. I'm here with my family. My name's Cheryl."

Dave got to his board and quickly had it upright and into the wind. "My name is Dave, it was nice meeting you." With the meeting over he sped away. Cheryl matched his speed and tacks to remain on his trail for the last hour of his rental. When he returned his rental, Cheryl arrived as well.

"You have a lot of nerve calling a girl pretty and then taking off. Oh shit, I'm sorry." Cheryl noticed the wedding band. "I didn't realize..."

"That I'm married? Yeah, I am, but just this morning I decided it was going to end very soon. I'd love to see you again but I'm afraid I will be working on a divorce for a while."

"How about I give you my number and you text me how things are going from time to time. I'm single with no serious prospects. I can't find anyone I like. But you seem like my type. Maybe if I'm still single we could go on a date."

"Still single in six months? I fucking doubt it, but whatever, I will text you. Promise me one thing though, if you get a boyfriend let me know so I don't keep fantasizing about you." Dave wished he was single NOW. This woman was perfect and he was married to a cheating bitch. It's no use thinking about would'ves, could'ves, should'ves. He had to take care of his current situation first.

Dave drove back north through Kill Devil Hills and stopped at an electronics store.

He returned home exhausted, took a shower and had the house to himself. He began stealthily installing the cameras around the house. It didn't matter to Dave if it was bathrooms, bedrooms, he wanted to see everything. He could move the cameras to his house after vacation and keep watching if need be. Dave wanted evidence asap so he could end this abomination of a marriage. As it turned out, nobody interrupted his installation. The hard drive would be hidden in the master closet in his room. At least now he could see everything.

He couldn't get Cheryl out of his head so he went in the bedroom and masterbated as he thought about her tight body and beautiful face. She is just as hot as Lizzie but seemed not to be a bitch. Dave came all over himself with a massive eruption. If only it was Cheryl's hand jerking him off.

Dave lounged on the deck for a while until Ritch, Lizzie, and Josie strolled towards the house from the beach. They headed to the outside shower. Dave made himself a BLT and cracked a Sam Adams. When he finished his sandwich he realized the three pains in the ass were still missing. He went downstairs and through the window saw all three exiting the shower. It only provides cold water but all three looked flushed. 'They've been in that shower together for fifteen minutes?' he realized. Things were adding up in Dave's head and he wasn't happy. He decided to play dumb for now.