Occupied by the Fae Ch. 04

Story Info
Some Fae hold orgies.
3k words
4.67
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author's note: Apologies for the length. I decided to change directions a little since an orgy seemed like it could help make the worldbuilding engaging for ya!

Another long walk filled the next day, as we reached a forest of large trees and wide trails through ferns. Our group stuck close to the other Fae groups who guarded their solo virgins. We passed large groups of Fae males, sometimes twenty strong and pulling the chains of several naked women. The women didn't seem to mind their new life, as though they'd become drunk off it. A few were letting more than one male take them at once. They had not a care in the world who saw them.

I recognized the woman from the night before, all three men from her original group walked with her, the leader still pulling her leash. We rushed past before I had to see what the others might subject her to.

Ryker strode beside me, his hand sometimes rubbing my back in a show of comfort. "If anything ever happens, I will always choose to remain with you, princess."

"I won't," Ash muttered several feet from me on my other side. He sped and disappeared from sight, as though not wanting to be near me. Des didn't respond, maybe he didn't hear.

Ryker sighed. "Things didn't end well with the last woman he loved." A Fae taking a woman as a slave made more sense than love.

"Love? Is that what this is called?" I couldn't imagine that. We were being forced into Faerie. Slaves to males we knew nothing about. Love didn't seem to matter to them.

Ryker leaned close to my ear. "Of course."

"Kidnapping is not love." I stepped over the mossy trunk of a fallen tree.

His hand slipped into mine. "Love of sorts. The males who can't control themselves force our hand. The highest status requires many virtues, one of which is the rescue of the innocent women." They were words I hadn't considered, but Des had saved me and then provided additional defenders. I would have been taken and abused, forced to be a toy, and still wound up in Faerie. It seemed strange how they had to abstain from sex and could only take on a woman who was considered a maiden.

"What happens to me once you've won the competition?"

Ryker shrugged. "We lock you in a tall tower to spend eternity guarded by a dragon who ensures you remain pure."

I yanked my hand from his. I wanted to run behind a tree and hide. There was no telling what lurked in the large ferns, though. Not to mention my leash was attached to Des.

Des turned to glare down at me then to Ryker.

Ryker quickly stepped to the side. "Just a joke."

"Fear reeks!" Des spat. There was something about him that had me wanting to drop to my knees. Even his anger sent blood pumping to my needy core. His gaze softened, then roved my body. His ability to sense my desperation for his cock only made me want him more. The fear of being public use clamped down on my craving.

Des lifted his palm to my cheek. "Worthy maidens rule the territory claimed by their defenders."

"So long as they aren't fucked?"

His strong hand tickled down to my shoulder before he pulled me against his firm chest. "There are plenty of ways I can fuck you in the meantime." The closeness was too much. If he weren't in so much control of his actions, I wouldn't care what was at risk for the chance to have him inside me.

My short fingernails scraped down his chest.

Ash ran into view, panting. "Trap ahead. They got four maidens. Their defenders are dead." He braced his hands on his thighs.

Des stepped away from me, and studied the direction Ash had come from. "Sin?"

"And about sixty more. They aren't challenging, they're just killing. He's already bragging about how he almost took Mary." Ash leaned against a tree, glaring at me. The moment our eyes locked, he looked away.

"Other groups?" Des asked.

"I already told them to turn back and join us," Ash replied. "A few groups refused, but around ten agreed."

Ryker swatted at a fern. "We could go west--"

"Too dangerous." Des scanned the forest surrounding us. He pointed to an area thick with trees. "We set camp then see how many will be joining us."

I made a note to ask Ryker what made west so dangerous.

****

Des wasn't simply a Fae. After seeing the way he gave orders, and every male obediently obeying, he had to be a commander. But each group seemed to have a strong leader. And of the forty or so Fae, many doted affection on their captive maidens.

A blonde woman stood out the most. Six Fae surrounded her, and by the way they worshiped her, they were the captives. The scene was an orgy, but not of men standing over her and spilling their seed, this was different. She reclined on the lap of a male, moaning as he massaged her breasts. She curled a finger with a silent order for another to come, then opened her mouth to take his cock. The other males guarded her possessively, snarling to the passing groups.

At the sight, I felt alone, even sad as I sat on a mossy boulder, trying to keep my sight on the fire. My Fae were nice, a few times I got showered with their thick seed, scent marked like an wild animal. Just as I sulked at the thought, Ryker came over, curling my sparkly silver leash in his hand and carrying a bowl in the other.

The giggling blonde woman caused us both to look across the fire, watching as one of her males buried his face between her legs.

Ryker lifted the bowl which held red berries. "I found these for you, my love."

"Your love?" I reached for the bowl.

He pulled it away. In the fire's light, his dark skin had a magnificent glow, as though dusted with gold. He lifted one and placed it to my mouth.

I opened and took the fruit. "I can feed myself."

"Non-sense."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Every other maiden has a smile on her face as she's fed. What saviors are we if you aren't happy?"

"I'm your captive."

He flashed a conspiratorial grin as he fed me another. "Captive? Maybe I should bind your wrists around a tree and show you what I'd do to you if you were."

I blushed. I couldn't deny my arousal in his presence. My eyes averted to Ash, standing at a distance and looking to the blonde woman whose moans had grown louder. She rolled onto her hands and knees, bidding a nude Fae closer.

I felt a little hurt when my attention returned to Ash. He detested me, yet he liked watching everything being done to her. Ash's attention turned my direction, causing me to turn away with what may have appeared to be jealousy. But I wasn't jealous. I didn't want to be her. Definitely not given a male with a ten inch dick dropped to his knees behind her. Her loud groans said what was happening.

"I thought sex was forbidden if you are going to earn territory and title from this conquest." I let Ryker feed me another berry.

"Macy loves getting fucked in the ass, and her defenders love every minute of watching or joining."

I huffed. "It sounds as though you admire her."

"She has many strong traits for a matriarch, but it's you I wish to please."

"Matriarch?"

Ryker grinned flirtatiously. "We Fae boys need someone strong to keep us in line."

I doubted that. But for a sliver of a second, I wished I was as adored as her. Instead, only Ryker was at my side. No sign of Des. Ash still glued to the sight of Macy. "At least Macy's strong enough to keep Ash's attention."

"She's had challengers battling to claim her since we arrived. And Ash was loyal to his brother who made a poor choice selecting a maiden."

"Poor choice?"

Ryker shrugged. "I don't know the details. Maybe he's just being supportive of his cousin who's fucking her ass right now." This gave me pause. Once I focused in on the blonde man pounding, he did bare striking similarity to Ash.

"I guess some of you get unlucky and stuck with humans like me once choices are low." I felt a little guilty after insulting him for not having found someone more matriarchal. I still wasn't certain what it meant to be Matriarchal.

He shook his head as he picked through the bowl for a plump, crimson berry. He fed it to me as he spoke, "Des had you chosen early and managed to keep you hidden."

He winked. "But I'm observant and made sure to prove my worth to him so I could also protect you."

I licked my lips, relishing the sweetness of the berry juice. Des had stayed with my family for a while. And Ryker's trust in Des' judgment spoke volumes as well.

Macy's howls pulled me from my reverie. What made me so special? "I'm nothing like her."

"You're better." The next berry was tart, causing me to pucker and squeeze my eyes shut. His lips pressed to mine.

My eyes shot open, and I turned. In the darkness, Ash's scowl set on us.

Ryker's kiss trailed down my neck. "I want to taste that perfect cunt of yours."

Inexplicable desire shot between my legs. I gasped, loving the feel. Wanting to smell his seed, to bathe in it.

"Let me give you what you want." Fangs nipped at the tender spot between my shoulder and neck. He hadn't been wrong about me wanting it. But there was something magical about Fae that caused them to have such allure.

Maybe I could give into slutty desires as Macy had. Turn into an animal to be mounted. At this moment, that looked fun--though not publicly. But Des had been the one to claim me, he was the one I had to remain loyal to. Ryker and Ash were never given permission to have me, and if not for Des, I would be free use. I would let that be his decision. "Des."

"Make sure to give him an opening to join in." His fingers played on my knee, teasing a trip further up my thigh.

Even if Des would approve, I wouldn't behave so openly for all to see. Macy might enjoy everyone seeing the evidence of her suitors' endeavors, but I was raised better than to be the notch on a bedpost a guy could proudly brag about. Even if Des and Ryker had proven themselves to be loyal defenders, I didn't want them to take their spoils in the open.

Ryker's hand glided between my legs, squeezing as it perused.

I shuddered, unable to ignore the pleas of my cunt that wanted him. At least the metal pleasure blocker was still over my clit, so even his touch couldn't satisfy me.

"Let me make you feel good, princess." He kissed me, several gentle pecks.

I turned from his soft lips. "No."

He nodded his acceptance, but I could see the disappointment.

"I'm not ready." I shook my head. "You and Des could lose your status if anything goes too far."

Ryker helped slide the dress over my arms and shoulders. "Not Ash?" He lifted the bowl, but I quickly pulled it away.

"That's not going to happen." I knew how much that Fae detested me. I took a bite and then moaned. "I don't even know why he wanted to join you and Des if he detests me so much."

Ryker shot a glance Ash's direction. "He acts that way with everyone. He's just as loyal to you as me or Des though."

I wanted to point out Ash's open interest in Macy, who was currently on her back, tweaking her own breasts as a male jacked off above her stomach. I opted to change the subject. "Why is going West dangerous?"

He adjusted the erection which was so large the tip poked out of the seam of his soft, linen pants. "West goes a way into Faerie that is ungoverned. There are abandoned fortresses and towns we could defend if the uncivilized Fae attempt an attack. But it is safer than the risk of Sin's plots to kill us and take you."

"Why is Sin so evil?"

Ryker plopped a berry in his mouth. "Impure Fae warriors are like dominant human males. More unregulated, prone to masculinity issues that keep women beneath them. It damn near destroys any civilization when value is placed on that mindset." He must have seen my doubt in the concept. "That's why we all need our Matriarch."

Equality. It was a concept even my mother wouldn't touch. My father decided what she wore. Ruling men decided what job women could hold. But that was the way the world had to be. Women like Macy--

"We have shelter." Des' strong voice came from behind me. When I turned, he was already walking out of the fire's main light.

I caught up to him, my feet sticky from seed spilled on the ground. The repulsive smell of the other Fae cum had me holding my nose. When I reached for his hand, he didn't reciprocate. Even when we stepped inside the tent he showed indifference. Maybe I'd betrayed him by letting things go so far with Ryker. Macy's males may have been open to sharing, but Des hadn't shown interest in much beyond letting the others scent mark me with cum.

But these all my male captors, Ash included, had this connection to me. I couldn't explain it, Fae supposedly did that to women before ensnaring them. It was a call I struggled to ignore. I wondered if they felt the same about me, or if I was just an opportunity Des took.

Ashamed of my actions, I went to the fur in the middle of the tent.

"Get on hands and knees, ass up and keep your face down," Des ordered. Cool air tickled my back when the canvas door rustled open. Soft steps approached from behind. The sound of rope rubbing together caused me to raise my head. A harsh hand landed on my ass with a loud slap, causing me to jolt forward.

"I said face down."

My face lowered and I assumed the position he'd ordered. My angle wasn't good enough by the way strong hands pulled my hips back. His thick erection rubbed against me, the tip pressing into my folds. I moaned, wanting this, but not wanting it. We couldn't. This would destroy his life. Why would he even consider. But I was his, technically.

He pressed a little harder. So much of me wanted to slam backward to take him in, but no, I wouldn't.

Then came the jolt of the device that halted clit stimulation. But while it may have shocked me, he hissed and pulled back. Instead of attempting again, he switched to sliding his length along my slit. For a long while he rubbed that way, the thick tip pushing so pleasurably against my covered nub. Again he pushed, but the next time the shock was even worse.

Speeding the external friction, Des cupped a breast at the same time he gripped my throat and lifted my upper body. I loved the way he made me feel. The gentle squeezes that enhanced the way he made me feel.

My eyes widened when Ryker walked into view, nude and stroking his erection. My mouth watered at the sight and smell of him. He came close, only inches away and a bead of precum glistened on the tip of his cock. I looked up to his toothy grin, spotting the small fangs that he'd never shown me before.

The bulbous end pressed against my lips until I spread them. Salty and sweet, more delicious than the berries he fed me. Gentle and slow, he pushed into my throat. While Ryker ran his fingers through my dark hair, Des squeezed my throat gently. Somehow, he managed to stroke me in a way that bypassed the clit cover to provide the needed friction for me to cum.

The two Fae had my head and pelvis bobbing opposite directions as their movements intensified. Ryker holding my head so his length went into my throat, and Des increasing the speed of his unpenetrating thrusts. The moment he stuck a finger into me and his fangs nipped where my neck and shoulders meet, I convulsed and dug my fingernails into Ryker's thighs as blissful release came to me. Better than ever before.

Des moaned, gently rubbing his finger inside me.

"Mary..." Ryker pulled out.

Des ungently spun me until I planted on my back. His eyes were an inferno, as were Ryker's.

Ryker dropped to his knees near my shoulder, continuing to stroke. Even Ash came over, though he remained standing. All three of them made their golden sounds of pleasure, tensing before sending long ropes of cum onto my body.

I lay there, drugged by the sensations and smells of my guys, almost content aside from the fact that only Ryker remained. Ash left without a word, but at least Des had dropped down to kiss and praise me. Something strange had occurred, the seed had begun to melt into my skin like a lotion. All except for one thick mess--Ash's. It felt as though he was the type of guy who would cheat on his pregnant wife and pull out of a whore's cunt to make a point. I had no clue how that could even happen.

"We'll all come together perfectly in time," Ryker whispered. "But at least you are learning how to use your chastity bud."

I curled into the crook of his shoulder. I know the thing zapped the hell out of Des, but I had no clue why. "How did I use it?"

"Des had enough self control to test you, but your need to keep us on the straight and narrow to Faerie gave him a good warning."