Occupied by the Fae Ch. 06

Story Info
Hiding from the monsters outside.
1.4k words
4.56
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author's note: Some of these I actually work on the book at the same time and get a bit behind with writing these outline chapters, but I am trying to work fast on this one while also getting everything to flow since it receives the most messages and comments.

Before Ash could threaten further, Des and Ryker were back. Both eyed us, though with lack of concern for the fact Ash had me at his mercy. I took in a deep breath of release. How Ash could make my core fill with want had me mystified. I shouldn't tolerate a male like him. I shouldn't have to tolerate a Fae at all, considering.

Des was first to speak. "Men. Sin must be working with the Sirens." Creatures I'd believed to be myth.

"Fuck!" Ash's hand slid from my aching ass.

"I say we go West." Ryker didn't have his usual charm.

"It's getting late. They'll be out soon enough and we need to get indoors." Des cast a glance my way. One that warned he hungered for me--too hungry. For a moment, the threat of women desperate for attention passed. Des became my fear.

A swallow caught in my throat. Instead of letting me back away, he gripped my wrist and pulled me toward him. "Come, Maiden." Every step was painful with the burn of want and punishment between my legs. But he led me to a cottage. Other groups followed before dispersing into the housing.

Two groups came inside with us, along with Zane. I still didn't know why his group opted to go ahead into danger or why they left him behind. His similarity in appearance to Ash's fairer features made him even more easy to despise. Yet I found myself liking the way he looked at me, but liking more the way Ryker stayed between us.

Inside the cottage were the basics of a home, a large main area, three doors leading to what may have been rooms, table and cushioned chairs. It had a barer feel, but everything nearby, including an indoor well and cauldron large enough to cook a whole goat. But most interesting was that one of the doors was for relieving oneself and had a small copper basin with enough room to squat in and bathe.

What worried me were the windows that looked just large enough to shoot arrows from and the number of boards that could slide across the heavy, wooden door to lock it. Not to mention the twelve human men bound and gagged against the back wall. And there was still more rope and cloth for gagging near them.

****

My guys remained anxious at the noises of desperate women outside, who sometimes hit the walls. Addicted. They were addicted to Fae. Needy to have one. Wanting to break down our refuge, but whoever built these cottages were no strangers to danger. The sturdiness and all needs inside was evidence of that. When I saw a small latch door Des lowered into and quickly rose from, I knew even more that this was a self-sustaining place since he had vegetables. And he was planning a soup to feed us all.

It was Zane who did the cooking in the large cauldron. His repeated glances my way had me quickly turning away with unease. I didn't want to know whether he fantasized about having me bent over like Macy. But the worst part were the thoughts that had me almost playing out the act in my head. Hands clawing for purchase on soft firs, his body glowing by firelight as he flipped me onto my back, and it wasn't my ass he was having his way with. He was claiming ownership of my pussy, slamming deeper and deeper before coating my walls with a seed that filled me with desperation to repeat the feel of an intense orgasm. Heat filled my cheeks every time I imagined it, so real it was as though my body went wherever it was and I could feel it.

As time went on, songs began from outside, stirring the men. Beautiful voices--sirens. The songs seemed to annoy the Fae though. They must have been immune.

I found myself craving Des and Ryker with an intensity that had painful zaps between my legs. Oh how badly I wanted to be fucked. I wanted my innocence stripped away so much, the zaps sometimes added to the need. Singing stirred my senses, sometimes growing louder or muted depended on whether my need increased or halted.

Even Ash's glare intensified my desperation. Just the thought of his warning of not being gentle sent the most tormenting shock. I glared back, resenting him for having that ability over me. Then his teeth bared, fangs protruding when our eyes connected.

While I ate, every time I glanced his way, the hostility increased. Then came the thoughts again. Except now it was me on hands and knees, accepting Zane's cock while Ash fucked me. All the while surrounded by people who licked their lips as though waiting a turn.

When Ash got up and marched over to me, I hadn't realized I was panting. "You think I don't know what the fuck you're wanting from me, human?" he growled. The desire burned hotter than the steaming cauldron. Then he had me spun and cheek against the log wall. Tingling breasts rubbing in a way they had me moaning. The zapping between my legs came in waves, intense as his length whipped out and rubbed against my slit. Every time his pelvis pushed against my ass, I whimpered.

"I like that sound," he whispered. The next several pumps against me were harder. "You want this don't you?"

"Yes." The next jolt almost had me screaming with the pain. Then his hands were to my excited breasts.

"How does that feel against your dripping cunt?" he purred against my ear. "Like you need to be owned by my cock?" More jolts between my legs that were nearly intolerable. Yet it still felt so good. And that feeling only increased. I needed it even more as a climax built by no more than the friction of his length catching and pushing against my nub.

But the orgasm only hovered, accompanied by zaps as my hips popped backward to accept him. He gripped my hair and yanked my head against his shoulder, fangs scraping against my neck, sending fire to the spot where the skin broke. With his next pump forward, his tip was at my opening. Time slowed. My heavy legs struggled against the force of his grip and the wall. I couldn't let any one of my guys suffer for this.

The next shock was unending with the slowed time, but the tip of his cock pulsed at my entrance as a mix between a hum and groan sounded against my neck. The feel of his seed shooting inside me was like a drug soaring through my body like blissful adrenaline promising orgasm at any moment. How it crept up my tightening walls with a mind of its own, I couldn't explain. The satisfaction was short lived given my release never came. Anger at the pleasure blocking device mixed with a fear of failure. Had it happened? Would I be community property? Had I caused their efforts to be in vain? Why did I care?

"You might want to stop testing me, Mary." He whispered against the wound aching my neck as his cum continued to pump, the fat crown of his cock halting any downward flow. "I won't hold back next time and I will release the seed that guarantees you will arrive to Faerie a pregnant virgin with my eternal mark. And, believe me, you don't want that."

Whatever the fuck that meant was enough to have me twist free of his hold. Pain returned to my backside once the pressure of his body was gone. "Don't ever touch me again." Determined to retain my dignity, I straightened as tall as I could, but was still a head shorter than him.

He only huffed with amusement and went to sit on the floor near the entry.

Des quickly stood and came to me. Was it his turn? Or would he be angry that I may have lost them their maiden? Would he toss me out with the other used women who had oddly gone quiet?