Occupied by the Fae Ch. 11

Story Info
Found by Sin.
1.5k words
4.76
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

The novella has definitely taken a way different direction, so I'm still trying to figure this version out in a fun way. And Ryker has had to become a wolf shifter, it was the only way to make him useful to the ending of the main book, but he won't be changed here. I had to make changes to make the laws of matriarchs, vampires, and fortresses work properly with the world. This will have a bit of an infodump for what can be incorporated moving forward, and I will be behind on the other version a bit as I make sure everything aligns.

No sex here.

Zane had me tossed into a cell. How had I liked or trusted anything about him? He lingered though, as if he thought I wanted his company. he couldn't be more wrong!

I could hear the noises of captives and vampires in the distance, and I knew what was happening. "We aren't food for your kind. Why don't you regain some of your honor and set everyone free?" I asked, hoping he felt guilty.

"Technically, Matriarchs make the best food. I told you we would come here. I have no clue why you are so mad at me." He looked into my dark cell, shadows outlining his smirk. "This is one of the strongest cells and only has one key. You are very safe from hungry creatures."

"I'm not a matriarch, and you didn't say you would be bringing us to be fucktoys and food when you said you'd bring me."

Zane shrugged and pretended to examine his nails. "You could be a Matriarch--if you wanted." He leaned forward. "After all, we are on magical grounds."

"I'm not willingly fucking you."

"I'm full vampire, we don't swoon and obey like the Fae bloods who flock to the powers of Matriarchs. And fucking is the reward, you simply need to use your natural abilities as the maiden of your Fae, otherwise, they will remain weak."

"But you just said Matriarchs make the best food."

"And they also make the best mothers of powerful vampires." I caught a glimpse of his smirk. It was a damned if I do, damned if I don't choice. "Des will be brought down here. Just stay close, and you can see him pass by."

Despite the horror of how I would see Des, my heart fluttered. He was alive. Abused but alive. I was at least granting him a reprieve from the vampiress, and hopefully he would be able to kill her.

"I can even see to all our fellows watching as Sin has his way with you. He is here, you know. Thoroughly punishing a few people, I believe. Or publicly fucking Macy. We vampires are all exhibitionists...aside from uptight Ash. But I'm sure my comrades Des and Ryker will enjoy watching the show Sin will give. Oh, and these fortresses are spelled to weaken vampire magic of the lesser vampires. That is why they are so hungry and require an endless supply of humans and Fae to snack on."

"Lesser?"

He left the hall before I could think on what he was saying. Clearly he was mocking my circumstances. The ruthless, selfish bastard! I waited, clutching the bars and cowering back any time one of the tall, armored vampires would pass by. I didn't want to draw attention to the key given how they all glanced at me like I would be an extra special meal.

One looked at me before he looked to either direction. "Aren't you a pretty little creature."

I took a step backward, far out of his reach, but not far enough for my own comfort.

"I have heard you are very special."

Given his eagerness, I wondered if he was one of those lesser vampires that wanted to feed on me. "And you're a vile lesser vampire."

He reached in, letting his elbows rest on a horizontal bar. He extended a finger and curled it, bidding me to come closer. "I'm hurt by your opinion of me. Only purebloods get to guard you."

"You sound amused as opposed to hurt."

He huffed. "Excellent observation, little human." There was a charm to him, though vampires were charming, but he especially.

"And why can't anyone guard me? I'm just a little human." But if what Zane said was true, I could become a Matriarch, and that made me the real meal. But he didn't say how. Only that Fae and hungry, horny vampires would flock to me.

"Come close to me," he purred. And his mind manipulations did have me interested in going to him. But I knew better than to fall for that.

I wondered if Matriarchs had the same problems as women who were drawn to fae and minds manipulated by vampires. What would I lose? What would I gain? I didn't budge. "What do you intend to do?"

"Nothing of consequence."

"I'm not dumb." I had enough of manipulative vampires.

"But you happen to be desperate, and I can put your companions in feeding cages if you refuse to do as I ask. It would be a shame if some lesser drained such a powerful and delicious Fae of all their blood."

There wasn't going to be a choice. I couldn't let the others hurt for another moment. Everything they'd ever done on this journey had been for me. But now, I had no clue what this creature intended to do to me.

I heard loud steps coming from the passage. I could sense him. Des. He wasn't too far away now. He was fatigued. But he must have sensed me too, as though there was an energy to coming closer that connected our senses.

"I can already smell your need. Just a few steps this way and I will make sure he is in the cell across from you."

I stepped toward the vampire. Slow, and trying to consider options without letting my thoughts race. The cell across from mine. Des could answer my questions about what to do.

The vampire's smile grew veracious. I stopped, but his long arms shot in and grabbed my wrists. He pulled my against the bars. Maybe it was my fear that had me unable to make a sound, but I only stared at him with terror as he raised my wrist to his mouth. Pain. It was a painful bite.

My body went boneless, only caught by the long arm that swooped in to coil around me. Even unable to move, I could sense Des' rage. A loud clatter and shouts followed.

The vampire sucked with a surprising strength that caused more pain. I felt as though he would drain me in those few seconds. Next I felt the force of a spin as he clutched me and forced his wrist to my mouth, holding me in place with that arm as he continued to feed from me.

Des' roar of rage came from behind before I slumped forward from my inability to control my body. Loud clatters and more shouts came. Fighting. He was fighting these vampires to protect me. But they were overpowering him. A cell door nearby squealed and slammed. He'd been locked up.

"Who put him on duty?" Zane's call grated at my ears.

"You did," a male grumbled.

"Oh." Amusement returned to his tone. "My mistake."

My cell door creaked open then I was lifted. "My little Matriarch always getting herself in trouble." Zane whispered into my ear. His wrist went to my mouth. "He nearly killed you." Blood poured into my mouth. His delicious blood that I was too weak to refuse. Then his mouth was to my neck, drinking me in.

More loud steps came from behind, then came Sin's voice. "You Dare come in here and touch what belongs to me!" he roared. Would it be a battle of vampires for rights to me? And since when would Zane listen to a thing Sin said.

"A misunderstanding, I assure you. And she was on the verge of death. No need for a fight. She's yours."

Maybe I had been close to death. If not for Des and Zane, I would have been. But that only had me under Sin's attention. His. I was considered his. As the paralysis passed, I was able to sit upright. When I turned, about six of the massive vampires were on the ground. Des was slumped against the bars of the cell across from me, gaze intent on me despite the four males that towered.

Sin lowered onto a knee in front of me. "On your knees and face your beloved Fae."

I obeyed and gripped the bars as I looked to Des, whose enraged glare passed to Sin.

"You will only ever belong to me, and I will be the one whose blood replaces yours."

I thought to when he had me attacked. His. As in to do with as he chose and be passed around to whomever he wanted? No, now I was too valuable for that.

"And I will let your precious little Fae Des watch everything I do to you." His wrist went to my mouth and his fangs sank into me. In my head, I heard him say, 'you are my little immortal.' He tasted as good as Zane, if not better. It felt as though he took his time enjoying himself and what he was doing to me as I slumped against him.

"You and your little Faes are coming with me for a bit of fun."