Ocean Apart Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...I'm cumming, don't stop, babe! Ohh God...don't stop...shit."

Pushing his head away, I can't take anymore. The tensing of my stomach muscles, and contractions exhaust me.

"Paul, no more. Please," I ask him, as my breathing returns to normal.

"You're all done, baby. Let's get out so you can get some sleep. I also need to be at practice for nine."

Getting out and toweling ourselves off, I slip on some panties to sleep in. I curl up to him with my head on his shoulder, and a leg draped over him. "I'm sorry babe, I'm exhausted. I'll make it up to you in the morning, I promise. I love you."

He kisses my forehead as I drift off to sleep...

Morning comes, and for a second, I'm disoriented waking up in a new place. Paul is already awake, just watching me.

"Morning, gorgeous. Before I leave, someone promised me some pussy last night. So, I want breakfast in bed."

Well, I threw the blankets off, and with a 'come here' finger, I motion him over, kissing and running my tongue over his lips. "Well, I don't want to break a promise. So why don't you go down there, and put that tongue to good use. I'm sure I can manage to feed you breakfast," I said.

Parting my legs lewdly, he slides down my panties and begins assaulting my pussy with his tongue. I haven't felt this satisfied in months. It doesn't take long between licking my clit and his fingers rubbing my g-spot, to flood his mouth with my girl-cum.

Paul

After eating Sam to an orgasm, I pull her up on all fours. Looking back over her shoulder, and wiggling her sexy ass, she seductively says, "Are you going to fuck me, or are you just going to look at me?"

So, holding her hip with one hand, I grab my cock with the other, and rub it in my sister's wet folds, lathering the head of my dick in her oily juices.

"You look so sexy...I'm going to fuck you Sam."

Putting the tip at her hole, I push, and slide my hard cock into her wet cunt. Plunging my hips in, then pulling back out, I begin to hammer myself into her.

"Come on, Sam," I said, encouraging her. "Fuck me. Push back into me."

Lifting her head from the mattress, and looking back over her shoulder, she rocks herself back into me. Slamming her ass into my hips, I drive my cock forward into her depths. I hold onto her hips, and help pull her into me, grunting like an animal in heat.

"Ohh...fuck...harder, Paul, come on, fuck me like you've wanted to."

"Jesus, Sam, I can't hold it anymore, beautiful. I'm going to fill you full of spunk...Ahhhh!"

Hammering my cock into her, I quickly run my thumb through her wet valley, and bring it to her asshole. With a final gusto, I plunge my thumb into her ass.

"Christ, Paul, that feels good...cum for me. Don't hold back."

The momentum of my final thrust pushes her down to the mattress. With me resting over top of her on my elbows, pulsing ropes of cum shoot into her; she flexes her ass cheeks in sync with each of my spurts in her pussy. Collapsing down beside her I kiss her shoulder, then sweep her hair from her neck, and kiss it as well.

"God, Paul, I think you put two months' worth of cum in me."

"It's you, Sam! You're incredible."

I laid there basking in the sexual euphoria of our post-coital union. Looking at the clock, I had just enough time to shower before I needed to leave. I was going to be gone most of the day, so Sam was going to explore a little on her own.

"I need to get going baby. You stay in bed, go back to sleep, and get some rest. I'll make you something to eat before I leave."

Getting up, I reach for the blankets we had kicked off, and cover Sam. Showering quickly and dressing for the day, I go to the kitchen to toast a couple bagels to make a couple of BLTs, one for me and one for Sam. I put hers on a plate with a glass of orange juice, and take it to her in bed.

"Here's something to eat when you get hungry. I have to go. I love you." Bending down, I softly kiss her lips.

"I love you too, babe," she says, as I turn to leave.

Sam

After Paul left, I stayed in bed, and basked in my happiness. I was here finally, and in Paul's arms again. My pussy was throbbing from the fucking it had just endured, but I loved it. Paul's cum was trickling out, so I dipped my fingers down through my pussy inserting them into my drenched hole. Removing my fingers, coated in Paul's cum, I bring them to my mouth, and sucked them clean.

"Mmhh," I moan, tasting Paul's cum mixed with mine.

I get up, tired of being in bed, and eat the bagel Paul made me with the orange juice, then go shower. Getting dressed, I decide I would stay close and explore the neighborhood, or anything within walking distance. I go to some shops and walk around, and even try riding the street trolley. At around four-thirty I head back to Paul's apartment. He said he should be home just past five.

When he gets home, I kiss him as soon as he enters the door, sharing a deep fervent kiss filled with want.

"Hey, gorgeous. Before we get too carried away, let's go get dinner. Then I can show you some of the nightlife around here," he says, swatting my butt, as I turn to go get ready for our night out.

For dinner, he takes me to LA Partilla, a tapas bar nearby that is within walking distance. Enjoying the soft ambient music playing in the background, we order our food. Ordering various tapas from the menu, we indulge in some cocktails as well. A couple of hours later, we leave, and walk back to the apartment with a buzz going from all the drinks we consumed. When we get home, we decide it is a good time to go to bed. He is tired from the day, and I had a full day of exploring that has worn me out. Both of us are slightly drunk, and he decides to snuggle up to me.

"Good night, beautiful. I had a good time with you tonight."

"Good night, Paul. I had a good time, too."

Reaching over, he cups my breast in his hand, and I place mine over his to hold it to me. Minutes, maybe seconds later, we both drift off into a peaceful slumber.

Paul

God, morning came so quickly. I wake up with a headache from last night's drinking. Rolling out of bed, I leave Sam covered up so I can go shower. The shower is exactly what I need. Setting the water to a cooler temperature, it refreshes me, and wakes me up. Dressed and ready for my day, I go into the bedroom.

"I have to leave, Sam. Have a good day, and I'll see you around five." Leaning down, I kiss her cheek, and she stirs. Opening her eyes, she rolls onto her back and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down for a passionate kiss, sliding her tongue across my freshly-brushed teeth.

Reaching out, she gently cups my package, and says, "Hurry home, babe. I have plans for you later."

"I like the sound of that," I smile.

Quickly kissing her with a chaste kiss to the lips, I leave for the stadium.

Sam

After Paul left this morning, I fell back asleep. My head hurt from last night's drinking. Up until last night, it's been years since I consumed enough liquor to get me buzzed like that. It's nine-thirty by the time I get up. In the shower, I get lost in thought thinking about how far me and Paul have come. At the start of the year, I was alone and Paul was gone from my life. By a twist of fate, and my dad's misfortune with his injury, Paul came back to me. Since then, in a whirlwind romance, we have solidified our relationship. I can't imagine my life or future without him now.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself. I'm brushing my teeth when I hear a knocking at the door. Going to the door, I look through the peephole and see a young woman standing there, with sunglasses propped up on her head, and her dark brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. She's stunning. Just as she's about to knock again, I open the door standing in only a towel.

"Oh! Hi I'm looking for Paul Silva. Does he still live here?"

"Yeah, he does. He's out. Who are you?" I said, with a little bit more annoyance in my voice than I intended.

"I'm a friend of his. My name is Aimee. He told me if I was ever in the area, to stop in."

"You're Aimee?"

She looks at me quizzically, trying to figure out how I know her. Paul said she was pretty but fuck he didn't say she was gorgeous.

"I'm sorry, do we know each other, or have we met?"

"Uhmm... no we've never met, but my broth...I mean Paul, has talked about you." Extending my hand out to introduce myself, invite her in. "I'm Samantha or Sam." She was looking at me as though trying to figure something out.

"The Sam from back home in Canada?"

"Yes! How do you know me?"

"He used to talk about you all the time when he first came to Portugal. "

"Oh! I didn't know. Listen, would you mind if I excuse myself to go get dressed more decently? Make yourself at home. I'm sure you've been here before. I'll be right out."

Aimee

It's the first week of August, and I took a couple weeks off. I know Paul's season pauses during this month, so I stop in hoping to catch him early in the morning to possibly hang out while I'm on holidays. I haven't seen him since mid-June when we went for dinner. That night was wonderful but also difficult. I am still in love with Paul, and am holding out hope he will get over his hang-ups and give us a try at being more than friends.

When I see the girl Paul has pined for all this time, my heart breaks. It appears he finally got her. Fuck, now I understand. I never had a chance. This woman is sex on legs. Looking at her saunter to the bedroom I can't stop from looking at her ass just peeking below the towel. It brings back memories of being between Sonia's legs. I was in love with Paul and enjoyed being fucked by him and his cock, but being face down in another woman, tasting her, is incomparable.

"Sorry about that. Paul won't be back 'til about five. He's finishing up team commitments this week before going on break. Was he expecting you?"

When Sam comes back in the room, she's wearing cutoff shorts and is braless in a tank top.

"Uhh, no...last time I saw him, he said if I was in the area to stop in and say hello. I'm off on holidays and thought he might want to hang out. I'm sorry, I didn't know he had someone, or that you were together. I'll let you get on with your day." I stood up to leave, but she stops me.

"Please, this doesn't have to be awkward. He's told me all about you, Aimee. Please stay. You're his friend, and I know you care for him and he's told me he cares for you also. Let's at least get to know each other. I don't want him giving up his friends because of me. Who knows, maybe we can become friends too."

"If you're sure Sam. I don't want to cause trouble."

"Look, Aimee, I'm not going to lie. When I found out about you, I was jealous and scared. When Paul told me you were attractive, he didn't mention how gorgeous you were. Then I found out you were in love with him, and he was in love with you, but couldn't be with you because of me. I was scared of losing him to you."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. She's telling me Paul's in love with me, or was, and that she's insecure about me.

"Look, Sam, when Paul told me about you, he said he was in love with you and couldn't be with me, and risk the friendship. I can understand why he held out. You're a perfect ten. A knock out."

Looking at her, I'm filled with lust. Paul's sexy and a dreamy guy, but...she's just as sexy.

Sam

Sitting there and getting to know Aimee, I can see what Paul sees in her. My pussy's moist from looking at her, and watching her lips move as she talks. Paul said she's bisexual. If she only knew! What would her plump lips feel like to kiss? Would she taste sweet? She must be special for Paul to be with her six years.

"Look, Paul won't be back 'til five, and you have the day off and so do I. Why don't we go grab lunch and hang out, maybe get to know each other, Aimee? Then, when Paul is back, we can all go to dinner. I'm sure he would like to see you. You're important to Paul, so if I'm going to be with him, I should get to know you as well," I say to her, hoping to share some girl talk, and learn more about her and Paul's relationship.

"Well, since I have no other plans...why not. Any particular place you want to go?"

"You pick Aimee. It's only my third day here, and I'm not sure where anything is yet."

Grabbing the house keys and my purse, we head out. She leads me downstairs to her car where we get in and she drives. We end up at the Vasco da Gamma shopping center, basically a large mall. Walking in the mall, we settle into a casual conversation. I catch her giving me side glances...she's checking me out. What she doesn't realize, is I'm checking her out, too. Feeling myself get aroused, my pussy moistens, and I can't help imagining being between her legs, licking her cunt. Her tits look like they're a similar in size to mine. Oh, how I'd like to wrap my lips on her nipples, and do all the things I love having done to me.

After walking around for a bit and dipping into the stores, I ask her, "You want to sit and have lunch, Aimee? We can grab something in the food court here," I say, as I point towards the group of eateries at the end of the walkway.

"Uhm...yeah sure, I'm not fussy. As long as it fills the belly, I'm good to eat anywhere."

Walking together, we both settle on eating at the Italian Burger House. It is during our lunch, that I learn Aimee is an engineer working for GE. She talks a bit about her job, then asks about mine. While talking, I'm drawn to her lips, and how sensual they are. At one point, we both reach for the ketchup and our hands touch, staying in contact for a second longer than either of us expected. Pulling my hand away I smile at her and apologize.

"I'm sorry! I still can't get over how beautiful you are, Aimee."

Blushing, she looks at me smiling. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you and Paul finally end up getting together? Last time we talked about you, he said he was in love with you, but you didn't want him. So, what changed?"

Talking with Aimee, I get a sense of just how bad Paul was in love with me back then. It breaks my heart to hear what he was feeling, I can now understand what Aimee means to him, and why he says she was a lifeline for him when he had no one else and was alone.

"What changed was he came back to visit my Dad because of an injury, and we had chance to talk and resolve some issues."

"Wait, did you say your dad's injury?"

She looks at me funny, but doesn't elaborate on her question.

"Yes, my Dad was injured at work. Why do you ask?"

"No reason..."

Aimee

Walking through the mall with Sam, I find myself being attracted to her. She has a confidence to her, but she's not arrogant. Her body is beautiful. I know I'm all right and not ugly, but she's on another level. When we sit to have lunch, we talk and get to know each other when she says something odd. She tells me Paul went back to see her father, but I remember him telling me he went back for his father's injury.

At four o'clock, she says we should probably leave and head back to Paul's apartment, as he'll be home just after five. We're sitting in the living room talking. I hate to say it, but we were getting along well. Doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes and stirring my loins. She's also fidgety on the sofa. Just after five, the door opens and Paul enters. Looking over at us with his mouth agape.

"Aimee? Uhh, what are you doing here?" Before I can answer Sam answers for me.

"She came by to see you, since she was in the area and on holidays. I asked her to stay. I hope you don't mind? We have just been getting to know each other and went to the mall together."

"No...no, it's alright I just wasn't expecting to see her here, is all."

Walking over to me, he hugs me, and kisses my cheeks. Then looks over to Sam and also goes to greet her, by kissing her passionately on the lips. I'm not sure if Sam puts a little more into the kiss to assert her possession of him. It hurts to see the display of affection, but I'm also mildly aroused. Thinking back to when Paul was with me and Sonia, has my pussy leaking and my panties damp. My nipples are stiffening into little points.

Sam

"So, Paul, I told Aimee we could all go to dinner together. She came here to see you and seems like it's a shame to waste a chance to catch up."

"Yeah totally. That's a good idea. Let me get showered and changed and we can go."

When Paul comes out ready to go, I see the look of trepidation in his face, so I walk over to him and pull him by the hand to the bedroom.

"Aimee, can you give us just a second please, and we'll get going." In the bedroom, I pull Paul into a hug, then put my hands on either side of his face. "Paul, look at me. I'm not mad. I'm OK with this, all right? She's a really nice person. I've spent the day getting to know her, and I understand what you see in her. I'm a little shocked because you didn't tell me how gorgeous she was,"

Looking at me with his eyebrow cocked up, he asks, "There something you want to tell me, Sam? I've told you before, you're my Aphrodite. She's beautiful, but you're my perfect."

Slapping him playfully on the shoulder, and kissing him on the lips, I say, "Listen, Paul. I'm not blind. You remember I like girls, right? And Aimee is fucking gorgeous. If I wasn't taken already, I'd be making a play for her. Now, let's go, she's waiting." Kissing Paul fervently and moaning, I say, "Later we'll take care of that hard-on your sporting, babe. Then you can tell me which one of us caused it." Giggling, I pull away from his embrace and lead him back to the living room.

"All right we're all set. What's everyone feel like eating?" We all agree that a nice steak house is a good choice. So, taking Paul's car I sit up front with him and go to a restaurant called Atalho Real. It's a nice laid-back eatery with garden seating. Seated at the table, it's silent, as nobody wants to be the first to break the silence.

"Come on you two! This doesn't have to be awkward. Paul, I understand. She was there for you when I wasn't. And, Aimee, I'm not going to make Paul give up his friends. I've just met you today, and I already like you. I know how you feel about him, and I told him before we left the house, if I wasn't already taken, I'd be all over you, too."

Looking at Aimee, she's blushing and looking at Paul for help. Paul shrugs his shoulders in defeat. I put my hand on hers, so she can look at me.

"Aimee, Paul told me everything. I know about the threesomes with you, him and Sonia. I'm not judging. Full disclosure before Paul came back and we finally got together, I was dating girls also."

Opening her mouth in an 'Oh shit' moment, Aimee looks at us and says, "Well, it appears the ice has been broken and there are lots of things to talk about."

Aimee

When Sam brings up our threesomes with Sonia, I'm embarrassed until she tells me she also dated girls before getting with Paul. "So, if it's not to personal, how did you go from girls to Paul? And were you always into girls?"

The waiter comes by, and takes our order. As we wait for our food to arrive, Sam goes on to explain how she fought the idea of her and Paul in a relationship, and how they've known each other all their lives. At some point, all the dots connect up for me, and I look back and forth between them.

"What's the matter? You all right, Aimee? You look like you've seen a ghost," Paul asks me.

"No. I'm not. I just figured out what's been bothering me all day. This morning, when Sam introduced herself, she called you something and I brushed it off. Then at the mall, she mentioned you going back to see her dad and the accident. But I remember you telling me you went back for your father's Injury, and now you guys are talking about knowing each other all your lives. So, either both your dads got injured at the same time, and I misheard when you started to call him your brother or, you're siblings. So, which is it? And I want the truth."

123456...9