Octopodded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Podding doesn't take up too much room," explained Mistress. "But to prevent new pods from being in the way, I like to take them here until they have finished their transformation."

She turned left at the next tunnel, ducking to dodge the low ceiling. Inside was a circular alcove about as large as a medium sized closet. This one was occupied, a large, rust colored egg propped against the rear. The egg was as tall as Rosanna, the top almost scraping the ceiling. She wondered what kind of animal could produce something this size.

On the egg's surface near the top third, there was an imprint of one of the octopus creatures, as if it had been cast into the exterior. She touched its eye, feeling nothing more than a dry grit. It was almost as though an artist had added the octopus onto the shell with modeling clay.

"She's almost finished," murmured Regina. "She is ready to come out."

The leathery outer coating flexed, something probing outwards from the interior. Small cracks formed around head level, something wet picking at them until they turned into holes. Octopus arms jammed through the holes, wriggling as they muscled their way out. The egg shifted, another area flexing around its middle.

The exterior cracked, an arm jamming through the surface. "She would make it out eventually on her own, but we need this chamber," remarked Regina. "With all the new arrivals, our conversion chambers will be filled to capacity."

She jammed a hand into one of the cracks near a tentacle arm, pulling off a piece of the shell. A crack propagated all the way down the side, curling underneath the oval bottom.

Following her lead, Rosanna grabbed a piece of the shell as well, the jagged edge digging into the skin of her palm. It felt warm to the touch, crackling as a large piece came off in her hands. It was a bit like shelling a gigantic hard boiled egg.

The progress went faster, a gap widening as the podded humanoid inside was able to assist. She caught a glimpse of its remodeled body, reddish skin wet from the juices of transformation.

The egg rocked again, the shell bursting apart at the seams. The occupant stood up, unfolding from the fragments of her birth. She was large, slightly taller than Rosanna, her reddish skin leathery. The humanoid's breasts were as large as her head, with well defined nipples. This would have looked quite strange on a normal sized human, but her body was large enough to make them appear proportional on her frame.

Her belly was filled with eggs, but only appeared slightly enlarged. Her internal egg carrying capacity must have been increased, adapting her to make her more efficient for breeding.

Her head had been melded with an octopus, a single large eye staring out at her helpers with curiosity. A circular wrinkle of skin opened where her mouth used to be. The mouth area moved, making sounds that were alien to Rosanna's ears.

"You won't be able to understand her," said Regina. "Her voice box and brain have been remodeled, she doesn't speak our language. Only other podded people can understand. Only other podded people need to understand."

Regina stroked the newly podded humanoid's hip. "Hello, Brenda, you're looking beautiful. I'm glad to see the transformation has gone so well for you. If you could please wait outside, Rosanna would like to take your place."

A shock ran through her chest. This is what had happened to Brenda? She looked over the alien with critical eyes. It looked nothing looked like Brenda. Her body had been completely remodeled, from head to toe.

Brenda dipped her head, making a strange noise with her rounded mouth before shuffling out of the alcove. Mistress shifted her attention to Rosanna. "It's your turn to undergo conversion. You will be podded, like Brenda. It is necessary to increase your breeding capacity so that I may spread to the stars. Don't worry, this will only be uncomfortable for a moment."

Rosanna's body jerked, an uncomfortable pressure squeezing down on the exterior of her skull. The octopus atop her head was pulsating, its body expanding to fit over the top of her head. Something squirted inside her brain. Her vision blurred, the world filling with visual snow.

Her lips moved, voiceless, a great joy filling her center. A dark membrane slipped over her eyes, the creature swallowing her head whole. The bottom of its mouth cling around her neck as it stretched on its journey downwards.

Was this what it felt like to be swallowed whole? Unable to breathe, her vision faded to black as the creature squeezed over her shoulders.

***

At first she was aware that she hadn't been thinking about anything for quite some time. It was strange to her, as her inner monologue was usually incessant, never leaving her alone. Now that it was back, she wasn't sure what she should be thinking about. It was as if her brain had been turned off and back on again like a light switch.

A core truth was in her mind, that hadn't been there before. She was podded. What that meant, precisely, she couldn't explain. The situation before she had been eaten by her octopus had been quite odd, a fact that had escaped her at the time. It was not normal for someone to be controlled by a tentacle stuck in their brain that told them what to do.

Not normal, but wonderful. She had always been aware of its presence, but now it was missing. Something had changed, and she wasn't yet sure how to feel about that.

She still belonged to the Mistress, yes, but she wasn't being piloted by an external force. She had been integrated, one with her Mistress. A cool presence sat in the back of her mind, the entity coloring her every thought with devotion. It was almost as though she was a lake being fed by an underground stream. She was an outlet for her Mistress' will. She was her Tentacle.

The urge to do something for her Mistress was foremost in her mind. However, it didn't seem like there was anything for her to do at the moment. Her eyes felt open, but all she perceived was a warm glow. She was crouched in a ball, tight pressure holding her arms and legs tightly against her body. She was unable to move them even an inch.

Her pulse throbbed through the comfortable red warmth of her bondage, a triple echo vibrating with every pulsation. She didn't recall her heartbeat ever sounding like that before, but she dismissed it as unimportant. She just needed to leave. To get out.

This urgency turned into action. She tried to pull her arms apart, with little success. Concentrating on her end goal, she commanded her body to move with all her strength.

There came movement around her head, a faint tapping sound tickling her senses. Her command had been heard, but not by her usual limbs. A sharp poke hit the front of the egg she was trapped in, cracking a hole at eye level.

Light flooded her senses, dazzling her for a short moment. There were so many colors! She marveled at the kaleidoscope, burbling as greens and blues burst into her mind. Light sparkled throughout the chamber, bright blue stars speckling the walls.

Reddish tentacles infiltrated her vision from either side, widening the crack they had started earlier. She stopped struggling, watching her arms in delight as they followed her commands.

Whipping through the hole, suckers on her arms slapped against the front of the shell. They tugged outward, providing negative pressure. She turned, shoving her shoulder against the crack. The egg split open from top to bottom, her body rolling out to splay on the ground.

She stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily. She hadn't expected that result. Just how strong was she? She whuffed, happy to be free of the confines of the egg.

An egg fragment was jabbing her in the back. She shuffled, sitting up to take stock of the situation. Her eye widened, brain confused at what she saw. Her thighs were enormous! Her chest was enormous! Her breasts were enormous, too!

It was as though her body had been run through an enlargement ray, inflating her to two or three times her former size. She thumbed a nipple, a burst of air escaping her mouth hole as a flash of pleasure thrilled up her neck. Nothing wrong with those!

She rubbed a hand over a thigh, marveling at her reddish skin. It felt scaly, like that of a reptile. It wasn't an angry red, like a burn, but leathery and cool to the touch, with a thin layer of wet lubrication over its surface, making her look shiny. She pressed the tip of a finger into her swollen stomach, surprised to see how much her new skin could stretch.

At least the transformation had not hurt any of her eggs. She circled her palms on her belly, enjoying the sensation of being filled. She was not as bloated as before, leading her to believe that her storage capacity had increased.

She turned her hands back and forth, noting that her hands were webbed. A side effect of being made Wet, she was certain. Her fingernails had faded away, replaced by short talons. She wondered what it would be like to grip a fork or talk on a communicator with these new hands. Perhaps it wouldn't matter, as she had new arms to use if her old ones weren't suitable.

Her octopus arms flexed, wriggling around her head in the air as if she was a snake queen. She reached up and tugged on one of the arms, surprised to feel the force through the sides of her head. She wasn't just commanding the arms to move, they were actually hers!

What else had been done to her body? She became suspicious, as the strange stars of light in the alcove had not dissipated during her self exploration. She reached her hands up to her face, a little concerned at the rounded distortion at the edge of her vision. Blinking, she moved her hands left and right, following them with her eye. It was as almost as though she was peering through a fish eye lens.

She brought her hands in close and back, blinking slowly. As she had suspected, it was impossible for her to go cross eyed, as she had only one, large eye! She brushed her taloned fingertips along the sides of her face, confirming that her former features had been replaced with that of an octopus. She had melded with her former hat, becoming an entirely new being.

She moved her head back and forth, watching the ground shift beneath her hands. That felt super trippy. It would take some time to get used to her new monocular vision.

She whuffed again, closing her mouth. Again, that was different. Her throat felt as though it was plugged with alien material. Reaching for her mouth, she discovered that her teeth and lips had vanished. Instead, there was a smooth, circular opening. She pushed a few fingers inside, feeling around the fleshy tube that had taken over her throat.

The octopus that had become her face had repurposed her mouth. She wasn't sure what the hole would be used for, if it wasn't for food. She felt around the top of her head, finding a funnel like opening. Yes, like the other podded people, she also possessed a vertical feeding tube.

A creature didn't need two mouths to survive. Was her old mouth now for reproduction purposes? She whuffed, eager to find out. She wanted to know everything about her new existence to better serve her Mistress.

Experimenting, she found that the noises she could make with her new mouth hole were rather limited. Now she knew why the quadrupeds were mainly limited to making excited whuffing noises. The Drogons were not as intelligent as she was, however.

She flexed her mouth hole, experimenting with different sounds. She could manage whistling chirps, but not much else. Either her voice box had been removed during her transformation or it had been covered with a new layer of fleshy material. The strange part was that she didn't feel the need to take air in through her mouth hole.

Feeling around her neck, she found out why. Two layers of gills graced either side, close to her shoulders. They flapped open and shut automatically, drawing air into her lungs via a different route than her esophagus. That would take a lot of getting used to.

She stood, making the whuffing noise from her mouth hole. It was a satisfying sound. A happy sound. It was no wonder the quadrupeds made the sound during impregnation. She hoped she would be able to hear them making it again soon.

Standing, she relaxed, taking an experimental step forward. Her new vision was still distracting, but she was certain she would get used to it, in time. The odd balance forced her to take slow steps forward, feeling every inch of the eggs that shifted in her body. That felt so good.

She put a hand over her pussy, wondering if that had been changed during her transformation as well. No, it seemed just as sensitive as ever. She dipped a finger inside, swirling a fingertip around her clit. She whuffed, pleased at the intense sensation that lit her core. Yes, this was very arousing. It would be easy for her to get off.

This wasn't the time, however. Her re-birthing complete, she wished to know how she could be of service to her Mistress. She dragged herself out of the alcove, determined to know what was going on.

She could wait passively for her Mistress' next commands, but that didn't sit well with her. In her previous life, she had been obsessive with getting her work done, and that trait hadn't changed with her transformation. There was also a deep seated need to know what was going on. Had Roger figured out what had happened to the landing party and left them on the planet to call in the military, or was the salvage ship still sitting in low orbit, easy pickings for her Mistress?

Shuffling forward, she tilted her head left and right, looking in the alcoves. Most of them were empty, which surprised her. From what Mistress had said earlier, she thought more of them would have been full, gestating more podded slaves.

She juiced thinking of all the new servants her Mistress would have once the ship was Hers. More enslavers grew in her belly, waiting for their day to implant themselves on human heads.

Her hips shimmied, the delightful weight of the eggs shuffling with each step. Her large feet swiveled to touch the ground without a noise. She marveled at how mobile the muscles in her ankle seemed to be, flexing as she rotated forward for another step. The bottom of her foot was hard, exoskeleton built up to allow her to walk confidently without worrying about injury.

Her long legs ate the distance, bringing her to the cafeteria much sooner than she had expected. The chamber was empty, but for a solitary figure sitting at the end of one table. It was Sally, hands folded, staring straight ahead. The octopus on her head gave Rosanna a faint wave.

Sally looked up, her face animated. "Ah, there's my favorite slave. Are you enjoying being podded?"

Rosanna tried and failed to make an intelligible noise. Her mouth hole deformed with frustration.

"Don't worry, slave, the other podded Tentacles will be able to understand you just fine. Humans won't, though. If I wasn't borrowing this human's body, she wouldn't understand you at all."

She sighed. "Which is necessary for the next stage of the plan. Are you ready to take over a ship?"

Rosanna nodded, eager to put her eggs to good use. She needed to fulfill her purpose.

She looked around, her mouth moving as she tried to communicate her confusion. Where had all the other podded humanoids gone? She had seen Abbott being taken earlier, but what about the ship's pilot? They would need him to leave the planet.

Sally walked up next to her. "Don't worry, everything is going to plan. The pilot is under our control and is readying for lift off."

She reached a hand out and caressed the bottom of one of Rosanna's breasts, the large fleshy sphere sitting at Sally's head level. "As much as I'd like to stay here and play with you, the rest of the boarding party is almost ready to go. You took a bit longer to get right, as I experimented with making you much larger than the standard pod slave. Yes, even larger than Brenda, and she's already at the upper end of the standard size distribution."

Rosanna squeezed her mouth hole shut as a spike of pleasure ran up from her chest. "You're a new breeder strain, fifty percent larger than usual. You'll be able to carry so many eggs for me. Doesn't that sound delightful?"

She began kneading her breast, sending Rosanna into a spiral of pleasure. She had never been this sensitive before, and she quite enjoyed the attention. She whuffed, badly desiring to reciprocate, but resisting the impulse.

Sally stopped her physical manipulation, leaving Rosanna hot and flustered. "I could top you off with more young, but the eggs inside you are almost ready to come out. Let's wait until after the first birthing, shall we?"

She traced a finger over Rosanna's stomach. "You've been remodeled to be the perfect host. Your digestive tract has been removed, as it is no longer necessary. Your stomach has been converted into a spawning center, the perfect environment to manufacture more of my young."

Rosanna put her hands over her belly. She didn't feel any different than before, but it would be hard for her to tell with all the eggs already stacked inside her.

"As they grow, your urge to find a new body to implant will grow as well. Don't resist your urges. Breeding serves me. I need many children, healthy and strong, if my plan is to come to fruition."

She smacked Rosanna on the butt. "Let's go, the rest of them are waiting for us.

***

The trip to the shuttle was uneventful, as it had been moved closer to the cave. Rosanna walked up the ramp, accompanied by Sally and a couple quadrupeds, who were whuffing happily as they trotted. They were probably thinking about sticking their ovipositors in helpless crew members, eggs spurting from their tips until their victims were filled to capacity. She clenched her thighs, putting herself in the place of a Drogon. The idea of impregnating other humans was appealing, and she began whuffing herself in anticipation.

The interior of the shuttle was filled to the brim with podded humans, strapped into crash harnesses on the walls. The female Tentacles had all been podded, filled with eggs by the Drogons before being packed for transport. One Tentacle at the end of the row was still receiving her cargo, whuffing just as hard as her Drogon as they coupled, her hips jerking as she was filled with its eggs.

Crates were stacked in the center of the floor, a few feet high. They were secured by straps, preventing them from shifting on takeoff.

To her surprise, a few podded males accompanied them. That wasn't as crazy as it seemed at first blush. Not only could they prove useful at overpowering the guards, but they would also be necessary to fertilize the female Tentacle's eggs once the Drogons ran dry. She admired the thick length of one of the humanoid's penises, thinking about wrapping her mouth hole around its girth.

Now was not the time, however, she needed to get ready for lift off. She took an empty spot at the end of the row and strapped in. Sally walked up to the front of the ship, standing next to the pilot's seat.

"You ladies ready for takeoff?" declared the pilot, an octopus jammed on his head at a jaunty angle. The Tentacles whuffed, signifying their agreement.

"Alright then, this shit box is coming off the ground as soon as I get clearance." He looked at Sally. "Your turn, darling, I need that confirmation if we don't want our asses turned into a grass stain on this ball of dirt."

Sally chortled, fingering her comm. "Shuttle crew to the bridge. This is Sally, calling captain Rogers, over."

The frequency crackled with white noise. Sally raised the comm back to her lips to repeat her call, but a voice came through the speaker. "Roger here, has the package been planted?"

"Yes, Captain, the mission is complete and we're ready for lift, Sally out."