Odd Job Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know why I've never asked you for anything?"

I shook my head.

"Because I prefer to share than to take or pay for. Do you understand?"

I nodded, although I had no idea where she was going with this.

"I want someone to give themselves wholly to me as I give myself wholly to them." Her fingers had curled over my erection and were sliding slowly back and forth along its length as she spoke. I was finding it hard to follow her train of thought.

"Would you consider giving yourself wholly..?" She whispered. "..To me?"

I nodded. I literally could not have reacted in any other way.

"Good." She licked my cheek, all the time stroking me through my trousers.

"The only payment I offer, just so you understand, is knowledge."

I nodded again.

"Knowledge that will make you very wealthy if you choose to share it with the other ladies."

I didn't know how to reply to that.

"But a word of warning. If I share this with you, you may find your priorities change."

I nodded dumbly again, for need of responding in some way.

"I will never stop you from administering to the others, you understand? But you will be mine. And I will be yours."

All the time, she was stroking my cock through my trousers, and speaking so softly and so closely to me that the hairs on my face tickled unbearably. I could not have said 'no' had I wanted to.

"Yes." I whispered.

"You want that?" She insisted.

"I want that." I replied, eyes shut, my penis felt like it was going to burst, one way or the other.

I felt her breath move across my face to my mouth, then the softest touch of skin against skin as they brushed against mine. I moaned softly, eyes still shut.

"You are mine. I am yours." She whispered into my mouth. The words seemed to come to me from inside my head. I nodded imperceptibly.

Her tongue flicked across my lips. Wet, warm, electrifying.

Her other hand found my chest and a nail scratched, ever so softly, on my nipple, sending waves of pleasure through my torso. I thought I would cum on the spot.

Then her lips met mine fully and slid back and forth as she made small, wet kisses across them.

I found my own lips responding with kisses, and my hands rose to find her breasts, gently exploring the shape of each mound.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and I took it and caressed it with my own. Our lips, wet and slick, massages each other's lips and our tongues danced and our hands roamed.

My cock, now free from her stroking, stretched out to its full length, restrained only by the material of my trousers. My hands slipped inside her dress and her bra to meet her breasts flesh to flesh. Her nipples stood out like bullets, and my fingers found them and stroked and pulled at them, eliciting groans from Katerina. It never crossed my mind that this woman was old enough to be my grandmother, hell, she was old enough to be my great grandmother. She was a woman. A perfect woman. My woman. Now.

Our mouths locked, tongues intertwined and mingling with a passion we both finally could admit. My hands at her breasts, playing with her nipples, dislodged her dress from her shoulders and it fell down about her. She snaked her arms out of the arm holes and one resumed stroking my cock, while the other teased my nipples. I broke the kiss and took one of her enlarges nipples in my mouth and sucked it, letting it pop out of my lips. I licked it and sucked it back in again, catching it with my teeth and biting down, ever so gently. I felt her body convulse and squeezed the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I felt her hand scrabble at my buckle, the button on my trousers and the zipper. Her cold, boney hands found my hot cock and the explosion of hot and cold was so intense I convulsed myself. She began to stroke my shaft with her icy grip as I sucked in her other nipple, replacing my mouth on the first with my thumb and fingers, stroking, pulling, playing, pinching. Her moans were growing, and my own filled the air between us.

Then breaking away, she bent and took my penis between her tight lips. Her mouth was soft, warm and wet. Saliva slicked my shaft as she slid her tongue over and over my head, lips sliding all the time up and down my shaft. My eyes went back in my head as the sensations increased. My loins ached for release, and I pushed up into her mouth, making her gag. She slid her mouth back along my shaft, hand gripping it and pumping gently. Up and down, her lips slid along my flesh, forcing it to expand to an impossible length and girth. Her tongue all the time working on the glans at the tip, licking and loving.

And then it was gone. And I felt suddenly bereft and in need of more.

She sat up, stood and let the dress pool around her feet. She stood naked before me for the first time and all thoughts of oral sex left me. She was breathtaking. Her athletic frame had been withered somewhat by time, age had piled on pounds to her belly and her hips, lumps and bumps and stretch marks fought with wrinkles and liver spots for dominion, but her body could almost pass for that of a much younger woman. Her breasts were large and hung low. Her immense, erect nipples graced two large, brown areolas that demanded more attention. Her waist was still pinched, and her abdomen dropped in a rounded curve to a neat V of grey pubic hair that glistened with arousal.

She stood before me as I sat there on the couch, cock pointed straight up in the air. She moved her feet apart and her ancient pubic hair split down the center, revealing glistening lips beneath. It struck me that this is what the last weeks had been about. They had been a training exercise, readying me for this moment. I was the unwitting Karate Kid, learning to paint the fence and wax the car. And now, it was time to put my training into practice.

My head moved forward, and my tongue was swallowed in the folds of her. The perfume and taste of her combined to skyrocket my brain. I was on a different plane of existence. My tongue ran along her slit and I felt her body shiver, her gnarly pubes tickling my face. Some strange osmosis was at work, her fluids flowed into my tongue and sped through my bloodstream, latching onto my brain. Now, I truly was hers and no one else's. I hoped that something of me was rushing towards her brain too, causing her to fall as far and as deeply as I was. I lost myself in lapping and licking outside and inside her. My hands found her boney ass and stroked it lovingly and I pulled her closer to me, trying to become one. Far away, I could hear her moan as she swayed on her feet. My tongue found her clitoris and sucked it in. Sucked it in as deeply as I could manage, causing a sharp intake of breath. I let it slide back out, holding it between my teeth. I let it hang for a second, caught by the tip in my teeth, then released it, resuming my licking and lapping. Making tiny circles around it, feeling it bob and bounce and squish beneath my tongue and I increased and decreased the pressure with each tiny circle.

She bucked her pelvis into me, forcing herself against my chin, my mouth, my teeth, the blessed pressure only increasing the growing pressure and pleasure within her. She let out a long exhalation, a guttural groan, as her hips shook and her belly rippled. She mashed her mound into me as her orgasm took her and she used my face to fuck herself. She cried out and sobbed. Then subsided. I stayed there, holding her ass in my hands, mouth pressed against her sex as I felt wave after wave roll through her.

Then she grabbed my face forcibly in her hands and pulled me upwards into an embrace and a passionate kiss. As we kissed and I massaged her buttocks and slid my hand down between them and over the puckered anus to find her sex from the back. It was slick and wet and shivered to my touch. My thumb penetrated her depths and she moaned again.

Then her hands were rushing on my clothes. Pulling my trousers down, scrabbling at my buttons, till we we both naked, bodies pressed together, my cock hot and insistent against her belly.

She dragged me towards the bedroom.

Once inside, she unceremoniously pushed me back on the bed and pounced on me. Kneeling either side of my body, she worked her way up me until she had straddled my face, then dropped herself onto my mouth. My tongue went to work again. First, buried to its root inside her pussy, the lapping and licking again the length of her slit. I sucked her labia into my mouth and ran my tongue over everything I could find, as fluids dribbled down my throat. She waggled her butt on my face and found a position that suited her and cut off my breathing completely. I ignored the carbon dioxide building up in my lungs and lunged inside her. She began to slide on my face on the slickness, back and forth over my mouth, forcing her clit hard against me. All the time, my tongue kept up its licking and stroking. Soon, she was bouncing on top of my face, roaring the arrival of her second orgasm.

Then, giving me space for a blessed breath, she spun around on my face, labia sliding across my teeth, and positioned herself to dive forward and engulf my cock once more in her velvety mouth. This time, my tongue found her asshole and, after a few loving licks, wormed itself inside. She responded with a shimmy of her ass and a picking up of the pace of her mouth on my shaft. We match each other's pace, her mouth on my penis, my tongue in her asshole. My hands gripped her hips, hers were flat on my thighs, holding herself in place.

With my tongue still stuck in her ass, I cried out that I was going to cum. She responded to that, by swapping lips for teeth on my cock. I felt the hard grip on the shaft, almost painful, wholly pleasurable. I felt the head of my cock colliding with the back of her throat, and she bobbed up and down. I felt her tongue whipping back and forth over my glans. Then I felt the universe explode into a billion billion stars and I erupted into her mouth.

She held the tip of my cock in her mouth, between her teeth and greedily licked and sucked my seed down her throat. Then she was off again, bobbing and licking and sucking as my orgasm lengthened impossibly into infinity. I felt like I was coming and coming and coming for an eternity. Until finally, she slid off me and spun around to embrace me. Her body lay against mine as we both panted. Every tiny move was a slip or a slide, covered as we both were with each other's juices and a sheen of sweat.

Her hand found my swollen, shrinking member and held it in her cold grasp. I gazed at her beside me, lovingly. Nothing and no one had ever made me feel anything so intensely. I was utterly in love and in her eyes could see the feeling was mutual.

"That was incredible." I whispered through my stupid grin.

"That was nothing." She replied, kissing my ass eating mouth deeply with her semen coated tongue.

The kiss grew in passion, and my cock grew alongside it in her cold hand. She began to stroke it back to full hardness and my own hand snaked down between us to find her sex. Soon, she was bucking her hips against my rhythmic rubbing of her clitoris, and this time I moved to get on top of her. Instead, she turned face down, and I climbed on her back, my cock easily slipping inside her from behind.

This time, she lay still beneath me, and I entered her. I too stopped moving once I was inside, relishing the sensation. There was something about feeling her tiny buttocks pressing back against my loins that felt beyond passionate. It felt sacred and I didn't want the sensation to end. But it did when she, ever so slowly, began to push up against me. Small pushes at first, then growing in pressure and speed. The sensation in my cock was immense and forced me to withdraw and impale her again, slowly matching her pace. My hands snaked out to find hers, an in that off balanced position, we slowly made love.

It seemed like we slowly sawed into each other for an hour, never going too fast, when she lifted her ass upwards off the bed, forcing me onto my knees behind her. I increased the pace in this new position, the slick wetness of her vagina sending excruciating waves of pleasure through my cock. Now I was holding her breasts, kneading them, pulling hard at the nipples as she rocked back and forth on my piston.

At some unspoken point, we both shifted from slow, lazy lovemaking into a mad passionate race to completion. My hands came back onto her hips to get better purchase as I fucked her as deeply, as quickly and with as long strokes as I could. In the distance, I could feel an orgasm approaching and sensed her hands snake down to her clit and rub it ferociously as I picked up the pace.

This time, when we came together, our cries mingled, and our bodies shook in unison. The energy drained out of me as the pleasure surged and abated. I collapsed across her back. And we lay like that till sleep took us both.

When I woke, I'd slid off Katerina's back. I lay there gazing adoringly at her sagging beautiful body. The sweep off her shoulders, curve of her back, roundness of her rump. Her dainty legs. Scootching round, I got a perfect view of her sex nestled in grey hair and her perfect little puckered asshole. I couldn't resist myself. I bent down and sucked in the aroma. Then reached out and licked her asshole. My tongue, gentle at first, was emboldened by the scent, and soon I was buried in her ass, and Katerina was twitching beneath me. A sleepy voice said with a smile.

"Go on. You've been wanting to all day."

I didn't need telling twice. Guiding my cock and drooling our combined saliva on her ass, I squeezed the head past the barrier and inside her, way to quickly and roughly. She gave a little whimper that stopped me in my tracks.

"Don't stop!" She moaned.

So, I pushed again, sliding a little more of me inside. Katerina wasn't having any of my half measures and pushed hard back agains me. She cried out again, pain and pleasure mixed as she impaled her ass to the hilt. We lay there for a moment as we both got used to this new incredible sensation. Then again, she initiated the movement with small bucks of her ass off and then back on my shaft. I followed her lead, matching her pace once more. Once we were at full speed, I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass with abandon.

This time though, she forced me out.

Scootching round on the bed and laughing at my crestfallen look, she took me in her mouth and sucked the head of my cock. Just that. No hands, no sliding up and down. Just a sucking motion on the head and her tongue rolling over the glans. This time, when I came, it felt like she was sucking the soul out of my body. And in a way, she was. As she had predicted, I was hers and she was mine from that day forth.

Things never returned to 'normal' after that. Sure, I did my duty with my fellow apartment denizens. Medicinal excuses forgotten, I fucked those elderly women every which way and back again. Turns out, they were all wildly adventurous and exceedingly generous.

I kept my apartment but moved in with Katerina. We were lovers and I made love to her multiple of times and multiple of ways almost every day till the end.

The strange thing about the apartment was, once one old lady vacated, another would move in. And each new senior would have a range of requirements that only I could meet. Some started off shyly with a caress here and a lotion or potion there. Others rocked in on day one like they knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to ask for it. Or pay for it.

One day, when I was a lot older and still no wiser, Sanita appeared. She was twenty, in need of a place to stay for little rent. I still had the two apartments, so it seemed like a no brainer. And soon, Sanita had taken over many of my chores. And Katrina's place in my bed. Maybe I'll tell that story another day.

12