Odd Jobs around the House

Story Info
St Catherine's Toorak school girls for hire.
3.7k words
3.87
24.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters portrayed are fictional and over 18 years of age. However, the school and its cute uniform exist and can be viewed online for visual context.

——————————————-

What a wonderful discovery I made last week! While on a 15 minute work break and sipping on a very hot coffee, I sat in my office, flicking through some random classified listings in a little local newsletter someone must have dropped off or accidentally left behind. The classifieds contained the usual job listings, personals, local small business offerings and the like. I scanned them idly, half reading some of them and occasionally chuckling at the more unusual entries or ham-fisted attempts at self-promotion.

I finished my coffee, stretching in my seat as I yawned. I picked up the empty coffee cup to go wash it and was about to fold up the newsletter to throw it in the recycling bin when suddenly a small ad, caught my eye. Entitled: 'St Catherine's Toorak - girls now available for hire', I hadn't noticed it earlier because it occupied a small, bordered space by itself in the lower corner of the last page.

Of course, I was very familiar with the exclusive, all-girls senior high school. St Catherine's Toorak had a long standing reputation for excellence in education and included amongst it's students the daughters of many of the wealthiest families in the area. It's private school fees are proudly ranked as some of the highest in the country and they are renowned for producing very pretty school girls in their distinctive, grey-blue uniforms.

I eagerly continued reading the text of the advertisement:

'Now available for hire by-the-hour to complete odd jobs around your home, office or other setting. Very well behaved, elegant, dilligent young ladies - will do anything asked of them. Please contact us on the number below if you need further details or go ahead and make your selection online at (website address listed).'

The ad briefly continued:

'All money raised is donated to local charities and the girls are rewarded with special credits for their voluntary work.'

My mind raced as I imagined tasking delicious things for these cute school girls to do around my house or, indeed, right here on my office desk - once the blinds were pulled down.

I concluded that, if legit, it must be a new program the school has set up. Surely, I would otherwise have heard about it already. I put my dirty coffee cup back on the desk and spun around to my computer keyboard.

Typing in the website address provided in the ad, surely enough, a booking portal opened via the school's official website. So, to my immense relief I was satisfied that the school program was legitimate.

The webpage explained the service in a bit more detail: how 'volunteering' a certain number of community service hours was part of the students' curriculum.

Then there was a photo gallery of the available girls in the program, smiling sweetly in their school uniforms. Scanning over the selection, I quickly narrowed it down and clicked on the picture of a girl of stunning good looks. Her soft blue eyes and sweet mouth smiled back at me from the computer monitor, her light brown hair tied up with a sky blue ribbon into a ponytail.

This brought up a some larger photos and a brief bio:

Age: 18

Weight: 48kg

Hair colour: Light brown

Eyes: Blue

Hobbies: Gymnastics, reading and camping.

Available skills: Cleaning, filing, gardening, helping around the house or office.

There was apparently a flat hourly rate of $30 for the girls, so I booked her for 4 hours on Saturday, starting at 2:30pm.

I was then prompted to indicate whether any special clothes were needed (e.g. work wear for gardening) or whether they should attend in school uniform. I clicked on the school uniform option.

To complete the booking and lock it in, I provided some fake personal details, listed my home rental address, paid upfront and received a confirmation message.

I really had no odd jobs that needed attention at home, so I had to think hard on what I could pretend needed doing so that I could ease her into it when she arrived.

Eventually, I was ready with a short list of bogus housework tasks:

1. Dusting the top shelves in my library (I have a small, wooden ladder to enable this (which I will hold for her).

2. Scrubbing clean my shower and spa (she will need to strip down to her underpants so as not to get her school uniform wet).

3. School uniform back on - although no bra or underpants needed - and giving me an oil massage in the bedroom (back and front).

Saturday finally arrived and throughout the morning I couldn't stop thinking about what the afternoon would bring.

Since she was due to arrive at my house at 2:30pm, I ate an early light lunch and took a long, hot shower to relax. With about 30 minutes until her booking time, I reviewed the special items I had arranged the night before which I thought may be fun to use on her.

I checked everything off in my head as I looked over the box of items: a bottle of sex gel, a fresh safety razor and a can of shaving cream (just in case any pubic hair needs to be cleaned up).

Satisified that everything was ready, I cracked open a cold beer, flopped on the couch and flicked on the TV. That half an hour crawled along and seemed to last an eternity.

Finally, at 2:32pm, the doorbell rang - "two minutes late!" I thought as i glanced at my watch. Opening the door, my eyes were greeted by a delicious sight: the beautiful, young schoolgirl was standing there by herself in her blue-grey uniform. She looked even better than her online profile. She quickly introduced herself and apologised for being late. "Don't worry, you'll be making that up to me later" I promised as I slowly looked her up and down. Her St Catherine's summer dress hugged her teenage body in the afternoon sunlight and her sweet, shy face looked up at me expectantly. I noted the sky blue ribbon tied in her hair and her matching coloured ankle socks. I sucked in a little gulp of afternoon air in anticipation of the heady few hours I had in store for us. Did she really not know that I was about to fully use her body?

Smiling, I ushered her inside and told her of the 'tasks' she was to do: "dusting, cleaning and ... a bit of relaxation later on." She seemed a little unsure but nodded her agreement when I told her how wonderful it was to get some help around the house.

Before we got into the tasks, I sat her down on the couch and asked her if she'd like something to drink. "Yes, please" she said politely, "Do you have a diet cola?" I turned the tv off and grabbed a cold can of diet cola and another bottle of beer for me from the fridge. She seemed to relax a bit while she sipped on her drink, so I attempted some small talk with her.

She confirmed that she had just turned 18 and that this was her first assignment with the new school community program. She admitted that she had been a bit nervous to come to a stranger's house by herself but I seem nice, the house is beautiful and she assumed that the school had thoroughly vetted me. What misplaced faith! She still didn't have the slightest understanding of what was in store for her this afternoon.

Drinks and the small talk finished, I led her into my home library to start on the first task.

She was very impressed with the large collection of leather bound books and the rich smell of mahogany. "Here you go" I said as I handed her a feather duster. She nodded and carefully climbed up the ladder, hooked against a rail at the top of the book shelves. She tried her best and proved pretty good at reaching all the high shelves and the tops of the books. One of her arms stretched out with the duster, while her other hand grasped the top of the ladder. I stood underneath, of course, firmly holding the bottom of the old ladder to steady it while she worked above.

Head tilted up, my eyes drank in the sight of her teenage body moving under her dress.

Her white cotton underpants neatly covered her tight, young pussy and arse. Around the edge of her briefs I could see that her pubes were nicely trimmed, although obviously not bald. Something we would need to sort out a little later on, I thought to myself with a grin.

I tried as casually as possible to ask her about boyfriends and her experiences in this general area. She was quite shy and didn't want to talk about this at all - but I told her that this was part of the voluntary service and the school said I could have her do anything for the hours I had booked.

She bit her puffy lip and thought about how much she needed that special credit awarded for this work. So, with her mind resolved, she relented and told me that she didn't have a boyfriend. Actually, she confided shyly, "I've never ... really ... had a boyfriend at all" and that she'd only ever kissed a handful of clumsy teenage boys at a few boozy parties she'd been to.

Still a virgin! Incredible! Oh, how lucky was I to score this tender little helper in her cute school uniform for the afternoon. Virgin for not much longer!! I thought.

We finished in the library and moved through the house to the next task in the bathroom.

I explained that she would need to scrub the spa from inside and so should strip down to her underpants. Upon hearing this, her beautiful eyes widened in alarm, but I said it was fine and was just to prevent her uniform from getting wet.

"After all sweetie, you don't want to spoil your lovely uniform ... and, well ... the school won't be very pleased if I have to report that you were argumentative and uncooperative."

Looking doubtful, and pouting her soft lips a little, she slowly started undressing.

I advised her that it was necessary for me to supervise her for ... safety reasons ... so I watched as she indid the front buttons of her dress, slipped her slender arms out and let it drop to the floor. I was bouyed to realise that she hadn't worn a bra so that was a treat to behold. She pulled off her sky blue socks and put them to the side.

Wearing only white cotton briefs and stepping gingerly into the spa, she attempted to cover up her small naked breasts with one hand and scrub the inside of the empty spa with the other.

At this stage, she caught sight of the lustful burning in my eyes and the growing bulge in my pants. She suddenly realised that she was probably going to be doing more than just housework today.

I moved to sit on the edge of the spa and gently stroked her hair which still had its blue ribbon tied into it. "Don't worry", I reassured her, "I've got plenty of lubricant and, since it's your first time, I'll be gentle at the beginning. But first, we need to tidy up the appearance of your vagina." I pulled out the box I had placed next to the spa in readiness, producing the shaving cream and razor.

She briefly protested but I told her firmly that this was non-negotiable and, given her almost total lack of sexual experience, she must leave all the details to me. I turned on the water to fill the spa, almost tore my clothes off and quickly slipped in next to her.

The warm water gradually rose up around our naked bodies as we kissed and caressed, tenderly touching and exploring each other.

Passions rising, I yanked off her wet panties, threw them over the side and pushed the spa button on. Resuming our tongue kissing, she moaned as I pressed her tender athletic body into mine and gently squeezed her throat as we kissed.

Prying her legs open sightly, my fingers worked her slit and clitorus under the warm, bubbling water. She moaned again into my mouth and, with one finger now slightly probing her pink insides, I told her that she was my private little slut-for-hire and I was going to do whatever I desired with her fresh, nubile body.

Surrendering herself fully now, she nodded as I stood up, my hard cock bobbing directly in front of her face. She had told the truth about her limited sexual history as it took her a few clumsy attempts and some help (by me grasping the back of her head) to get the full length of my cock down her quivering throat.

I slid my rock hard cock in and out of her mouth as she squirmed and gagged on my length, but after a few minutes her delicate throat opened up somewhat and she worked out how to breathe through the piston-like rhythm.

I moaned as I looked down at her swallowing my cock down her throat, her small tits shaking and her face screwed up in concentration. "Oh, good job!" I announced as I slid out and pulled her up to sit on the edge of the spa. She spluttered and took a moment to catch her breath. While she gathered herself, I busied myself with lathering up her small, tidy patch of pubic hair located above her gash. Gripping the razor, I drew it across her creamy mound and carefully shaved off all her pussy hair. A few splashes of warm water from the spa and she was all pink, smooth and perfectly ready to fuck.

I grabbed her hips and roughly spun her around, landing a firm slap on her backside. She yelped. "That's for being late, you little bitch! Now towel down, get your uniform back on and meet me in the bedroom down the hall" I ordered, "and don't bother with your panties."

I grabbed my own towel and dried off on the way to the bedroom. Spreading out, I lay face down and naked on the bed. Her soft footsteps approached and pitter-pattered around the bed, shortly followed by a distinctive 'click' of the massage oil bottle popping open.

"Mmm ... good girl, come over here and give me a proper massage."

Her small, oiled hands rippled and glided skillfully over my back and sent warm waves of pleasure through my body. I felt her little body weighing down on mine as she worked her magic.

After 20 or so heavenly minutes of this, she asked me sweetly: "Are you ready for me to do the front?" I flipped over.

She now straddled me, her school dress unbuttoned down the front and pushed up around her waist. She had followed my earlier instruction and her tits and now bald pussy were fully exposed. She'd even managed to get her sky blue socks back on

- to complete the look.

In a low voice, I said: "I'm going to save that sweet pussy to last - right now I'm going to fuck your arse, you little slut. Get on all fours." She looked at me anxiously but complied with my new instruction. But as I moved around behind her, she begged: "Please be gentle! I don't think I can fit your penis in there ... do we really need to do it this way?"

I remembered the sex gel I had prepared in the other room and again smacked her firmly on a bare arse cheek. "Shut your mouth, you dirty little slut! I've paid good money for this service and I'll do whatever I want with you! Don't move!"

I vaulted off the bed and darted back to the bathroom to grab the gel. Drizzling it over my hard cock, I walked back to find her waiting obediently on the bed with her bare arse in the air. "That's much better. For being such a good girl, I'll use some gel to make the impossible possible."

Wasting no time, I lined my cock up to her arsehole and smeared some more of the cold lubricant along and into her waiting arse crack. She sharply inhaled - groaning and tightly grasping the bed sheet as my cock slowly but forcefully entered her tender arsehole.

My smart phone was sitting on the bedside table, so while still fucking her, I reached over and picked it up. Bringing up the video camera function, I hit record. What a lovely momento! Filming this hot little high school babe taking my hard cock deep in her arse!

In and out ... "Mmmm, holy fuck" ... I was enjoying tapping her lubed up, virgin butthole. I held the up phone at various angles, also reaching over her to take some footage from the front - her beautiful, young face looking up at the camera as I pounded her from behind.

Angling my cock in as deep as it would go, my cock strained and I muttered, "Oh my God, fuck! ... You ... you fucking... dirty ... little whore... ooooohhhh!" She squealed as the final jolting thrusts of my cock pushed my balls hard against her and my cock exploded deep inside her arse. Wads of hot cum erupted into her stretched, pink canal.

I held it in there for a while and readied the camera to record me pulling out. "Wow. That was awesome, sweetie" I said. I really meant it, too, as I filmed a glob of cum appear at the open bud of her arsehole and slowly run down her inner thigh. Light sweat had gathered on my forehead and i lent over her to wipe it off on the back of her school uniform.

"Flip over for me now. Time for the main course: I'm going to dump the shit out of your cunt."

Flipping onto her back, she looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "Please don't get me pregnant!" she pleaded. "My parents would kill me if they found out."

"Don't worry, sweetie ... we'll get something later for that."

Before she could argue, I reached my arms under her to tightly grasp her shoulders, pushed her legs up almost over her ears and drove my still rock hard, lubed up cock deep into her tight virgin cunt.

She had evidentally enjoyed the arse fucking almost as much as me, for her quivering gash was found to be perfectly basted in her pussy juices. This allowed me, in one smooth motion, to plunge through her hymen and penetrate all the way in up to my swinging ball sack. She yelped again and recoiled in my tight grip as she felt her virginal seal tear away, thrust asunder by my piercing, urgent cock.

"Oh my God! You have the nicest little cunt! Oooh! I'm going to cum so deep inside you! Mmmm... oooh ... take my cock you little bitch! Tell me you love my cock!"

Leaning in and grasping her petite hips, I slobbered, sucked and nibbled on her little tits through her open school dress. All the while, I relentlessly continued to pound the shit out of her pussy.

She was holding on to me, her nails digging in my back. Her pretty young face looked up at me and sometimes grimaced as I drove into her, opening up her tight cunt little by little with each thrust.

"Mmm... aaaah... ummm ... I ... love ... your ... your ... oooh ... your big ... big cock!" was what she managed to splurt out between thrusts.

"You want ... me to ... shoot ... hmmm ... to cum ... inside ... your .. cunt? Oooh.. oh my God ... SAY IT!" I growled as my balls shuddered once more and I could feel the rest of the semen straining to escape my balls.

She, too, was close to the edge and, as another orgasmic wave burst from her stomach and spread warmly throughout her body she screamed: "YES ... YES! ... PLEEEASE! Cum ... CUM INSIDE ... me! FILL ... ME... with ... your ... CUM!!"

My hands tightened their vice-like grip on her shoulders and I jammed my straining cock deeper than ever inside her, spraying her tender womb with fresh, virile semen. Her body quivered as her orgasm subsided and my cum-covered cock twitched deep inside her.

We cuddled and kissed passionately as my softening cock slowly slid out of her for the last time that afternoon.

Rolling off, I picked up my phone again to snap some more photos of her lying there on the bed. A lovely sight it was - splayed on her back with legs open. Warm cum, blood and cunt juices dribbling out of her freshly fucked pussy and arsehole. She looked so cute with her school uniform fully unbuttoned down the front, dark hickies covering her little tits and her sky blue socks gathered around her ankles.

She gave me her mobile number and I texted her the best photos, telling her that I would certainly be re-booking her for some other 'odd jobs' in the near future. She smiled sweetly at this and said that bookings of more than one girl at a time were also possible for "difficult jobs".

Always the gentleman, I flicked her $20 to get some morning-after pills on her way home. Once she'd wiped most of the sex from her thighs, pussy and arsehole, and buttoned herself up - I shooed her out of the house and waved her goodbye from the front doorway.

12