Odd Man Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More!" he said. "In more!"

I pushed and could not believe it. I was pushing into his body as if there was another anus! I was afraid I was doing some terrible damage, but at the same time my cock was absolutely rigid, and he was panting and urging me in, until I was all the way in. It was like an anus, but somehow different.

I wanted to withdraw and see what damage I had done, and pulled my cock backwards. I could not withdraw because he was holding me and kissing me.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me, Adam, my love. Just where you are now. Fuck me!"

Somewhat hesitantly I started to move a little backwards and forwards while his strange hole held me so nicely. It turned into a delicious fuck, and I shot sperms joyously into him, as he had gone pink and was groaning as if in pain. I was sure I had done some terrible damage, but he was saying "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! I love you!" and holding me so tight.

As we parted I looked down and saw some blood, so was worried. But instead of the small hole there was now a bigger hole where my cock had been! I tried to look, but he put his hand over it and hurried to the washroom and closed the door.

I called "Are you all right?" and he responded "I'm fine. Give me a few minutes."

It was more than a few minutes when he came out, washed and smiling.

"We must do that again," he said, and kissed me. "Soon!"

CHAPTER 6

We did not understand it, but there was no-one we could ask. Somehow Eve had a sort of extra anus instead of a penis. But because it was not used for poo it did not need to be cleaned in the same way and was always ready, except when bleeding, which was uncomfortable for Eve, but stopped after a few days. We had no idea what to call it apart from 'hole'.

The simple truth was that it was better than an anus for both of us. It was as if it was just made to be fucked, nothing else, and was perfect for the purpose. It even made a bit of its own lubricant!

He sometimes experienced a bout of pleasure we assume was the equivalent of that of an ejaculation, as he had done the first time. In addition, while applying lubricant, we had discovered that it was very pleasant for him to have the area above the hole rubbed, which I was glad to do, and he sometimes did for himself.

As far as mutual pleasure was concerned, I think we were as happy as any other couple and probably more than most. We fucked a lot, and I enjoyed his tits, which I think more than made up for not being fucked myself.

This went on for nearly a year until he noticed that he had not bled for two months. We wondered if opening the hole had cured it. However, he got a bit heavier and it seemed his tummy was swelling. We eventually decided to visit the doctor.

The doctor extended a probe the nurse had never seen before, and put it into Eve's new hole. Once again, it pronounced him normal and healthy, making good progress. But what surprised us was its use of the special words used by the womb! As trainee midwives, it was rather as if the doctor was reporting on the growth of a baby in the womb. It even used the word mother. "Mother and baby doing well."

The nurse was very worried that there might be something wrong with the doctor, so we went to another dome's doctor, which said the same things. Neither another nurse nor a senior midwife could understand what was going on. Asking the doctor for explanations produced as usual some confusing words, but Eve looked at a picture which seemed to show a baby inside a man. Could this be happening to him?

He had a clever idea. Could it be that he had a penis and testicles inside which gave some sperm which had mixed with mine and started a baby? But how would this happen without all the machinery to choose the X and Y?

Before too long there was no doubt. I could hear a heartbeat. The doctor's scan showed the part-grown baby. I was desperately worried. Would it just grow and grow till Eva burst? How could we get it out to be cared for in the nursery? The doctor said that that was not necessary, as both mother and baby were fine, and a normal birth was expected. We were baffled. How could birth happen unless the baby was in the amniotic chamber of the womb?

It was a worry when the doctor announced that the baby would be a gurl. Something useless?

Soon everyone in all the domes knew about us.

The older priests were no help, so we asked Tom-AS. He had married another clever man, a scientist who talked with his young colleagues. Amazingly, it was Lucy-FR who helped us most. Tom went and talked to him, and he said he was sorry how he had treated Eve. (Privately, Tom said it was so that he could get the benefit for the future in being involved. He had ambitions to be Head Priest.) Lucy talked to his parents and they made sure that resources were made available with Tom in the lead. Lucy said they had some secret knowledge which was never taught or written, but had been passed on verbally amongst administrators, from an ancestor called Polly-TK, which helped them to manipulate people. It sounded dreadful, but it helped us all in this case.

It was a mass effort by the younger scientists, nurses and midwives to understand what the wombs and the doctors had been trying to tell us, though the result was hard to believe!

It seemed that indeed men did have X and Y chromosomes (but we still do not know what they are), but it was possible to have a baby with just two X chromosomes, which Eve was, called a woman. XY were male (man), XX were female (woman), and did not have a penis, as Lucy had said. YY was not possible, the X was essential.

Amazingly, females could actually grow a baby inside them without the need for machinery, and this was what was happening now! This was what the mysterious word 'pregnancy' meant, and why the doctor had told us that Eve was 'pregnant' which had not helped us. Following the meteorite damage there had been no females left, so the wombs were constructed to rebuild the population from the sperms of the survivors.

The wombs were actually programmed to make equal quantities of males and females, and to allocate them names. However, they could be set to give one or the other, and had been set for XY only for hundreds of years. They had regularly reported that this was not balanced, but were ignored and the XY setting was kept as tradition.

And gurl just meant a female baby, someone like Eve! This meant that Eve would produce the second female on the planet! Someone asked if females could only produce female babies. Tom said he thought not, but if he was wrong, we could still produce male babies with the wombs.

The Head Priest finally ruled that the wombs could be set to the equal ratio of males and females. It was interesting that from now on, anyone named Eve at birth would automatically be a female. Tom wanted a higher ratio of females, but accepted this, and looked forward to seeing the first female babies in nine months' time. Although he was still technically a trainee, it was in practice accepted that he was now a scientist.

As our friend, he was one of the few people allowed to look at Eve's body closely, and was fascinated. He had discovered a word 'gynaecologist' which was (he thought) a scientist who understood about female bodies, and said that was what he wanted to become. The senior scientists did not want him to have the title 'scientist' but had no objection to him being the Chief Gynaecologist.

The doctors said it could get the baby out of a woman as a regular operation, with a nurse carrying out routine procedures. Tom's research group found the doctor could display what it called an "instructional video for mothers". It looked horrendous, but we trusted that the doctor could control any pain as it did with any operation, even the most serious. The video said that a midwife would be present, and it was agreed that it had better be me, so I stopped learning about maintaining machinery, and tried along with a couple of young nurses to understand what the doctor was telling us.

The video included some people with the same shape as Eve, whom we assumed must be female as well, including a nurse and a midwife. It took a while for us to understand that the video referred to a doctor not as a machine, but as a person! There were two doctors in the video, one man and a woman. When the video referred to one doctor as 'he' and 'him' and the other as 'she' and 'her', we at last understood why the machine doctor had called Eve 'she' and 'her'. As well as different names, females had different pronouns! We now took pride in not talking about Eve as 'him' though we often got it wrong.

I was proud to be married to the only person on the planet referred to as she! (At least by some young enthusiasts. None of the older priests did.)

CHAPTER 7

It was the most terrifying and wonderful day of my life, the birth of my child. With the help of some younger nurses, we had tried to understand the information available from the doctor about the birth from a woman. At last some of the diagrams made sense, though they were still worrying. We also made our best guesses about the meaning of many of the words. We now knew that tits were properly called breasts, and the hole was a vagina. It seemed impossible that it could open to release a baby, but I was equally unhappy with an assurance that the doctor could cut Eve open if necessary. The doctors can do wonderful surgery and control pain, but even so...

It was far from the simple process of opening the hatch and separating the umbilical cord done by a midwife with one of the wombs, but the handling of the baby was all the same. There was another young midwife eager to help if I was unavailable for any reason. (Meaning: if I fainted!)

It was with a feeling of awe beyond anything the priests had ever given me that I had my hand inside her vagina and felt the baby's head. Eve's contractions and the effort she made in pushing were far beyond our expectations, but eventually there was a head, and the baby eased into the light. The doctor dealt with the umbilical cord, and as instructed I held and patted the baby as she took her first breath. There were now two people on the planet referred to as 'she'!

All babies are wonderful, but this was only the second time anyone had seen one without a penis, just a little crease. Now we knew there was nothing wrong, it looked rather cute.

The doctor's scans and tests assured us that both mother and baby were doing well, and our newest citizen was laid on Eve's chest.

Eve and I still called her breasts tits. I think we always will. It was a little surprising, but they produced enough milk to feed the baby, though we had the nursery tits and a nursemaid available if necessary. It was always such a wonderful sight, and Eve insisted I suck a little milk myself from her. We followed the standard timing to move to solid food.

Tom had been granted access to the 'blasphemy' section of the library files and had found an image of a woman with a baby sucking on her breast. There were other images of women showing their breasts which had been tagged by some long-forgotten librarian as [physical deformity] [monsters & mythical creatures] [?]. He was excited to discover that there were some texts in different languages. Not just unknown words but mostly unknown words with different symbols. So far as he could determine some were in a language called Français, and others in one called Chemistry.

It was clear that the meteorite had destroyed most of the records of our past, but he was eager to find out more. It became the major task of the colony to try and understand rather than just follow the holy rules. It was mostly the younger people, but some of the older priests had extensive knowledge and had been thinking what would have been considered blasphemous thoughts for many years and were eager to take part.

While destroying the main dome and most of the knowledge, the meteorite had left machines like the doctors and the atmosphere generators in the other domes. The nursemaids had been adapted from standard autonomous robots, and the wombs had been created from the combined knowledge and ingenuity of the survivors. It was eventually discovered that the wombs had actually been invented by a woman called Lily-TH. Along with two other women she had survived the disaster, but they were all past the age for childbearing and in any case could not produce the numbers of babies needed. Along with about a hundred men, they had begun a long-term plan to regenerate the population. Cells from these three women were still living in the vats which produced the milk, and the amniotic chambers. Eve's bleeding was the same as regular discarding of cells by the wombs, and the womb operation was similar to preparation for conception, and nourishing a baby inside a woman, though it would take some years for us to fully understand.

CHAPTER 8

It was the first time that a baby had not been named by one of the wombs. Eve chose a name not on the womb lists. It was Hope. Not Hope-AE. Just Hope.

Of course, Hope was our sole concern for the next months, and news of her was eagerly awaited by the entire planet. The doctor continued to report that mother and baby were doing well, with normal growth and development. She was also the first baby not to have a nursemaid, but to be looked after by her parents. (Parent means either mother or father.) This meant that I was the first father to deal with a baby's poo and pee on a daily basis until she could be trained to use the proper receptable. It was a real privilege!

I was, of course, also learning for the benefit of future parents.

Tom had had a son Mark by the normal way a few months earlier, and he and Hope became company for each other.

Meanwhile, the wombs were now producing equal numbers of male and female babies. The Head Priest would not allow the rush which was wanted, but said we should continue in our usual way, with the same requirement that couples should have shown their love and commitment before being allowed to mix their sperm. I think he was wise.

Thus in the first year six baby gurls and six baby boys were started (or 'conceived' as we now call it). Obviously, that left six disappointed sets of fathers, but they were guaranteed a gurl when their turn came next. When they were born, all fathers refused to both go to work and just visit every day, but one always stayed with their baby in the nursery. It was a father who held the baby when he or she was feeding from the tit. In fact, they started taking over the cleaning from the nursemaids, which caused a bit of confusion for these robotic devices, but was quickly sorted out.

Many people asked why we had not always done this!

There was thus the first generation of children growing up together with different genitals and thinking that this was ordinary, which many of us found quite touching.

It was not long before the doctor reported that 'normal sexual relations can resume' which we understood to mean fucking her vagina. Everyone was eager for more babies, and the Head Priest had said there was no limit for us, but Eve wanted to make the most of our new gurl, so just sucked me off frequently, and I sometimes fucked her anus. We also both enjoyed her tits a lot. She said that Hope's sucking was such a wonderful feeling, a bit like when I did it, but much more special in a way she could not explain. It was delightful to be a woman at this time.

However, in my new learning role I had tried to understand the information from the doctor and the library and my close observation of Eve, recording notes as well as I could. I discovered that actually women have a sort of buried penis called a clitoris, which is what had been stimulated when I fucked or rubbed her. I learned to lick and suck her until she had the pleasure which was called an orgasm.

It was a wonderful discovery. I don't know which of us was happier, but I think it was me!

Finally 'sexual relations' did resume. Fucking was more wonderful than before.

CHAPTER 9

The second female baby was born and named Faith at the request of the Head Priest. Lucy said this was an example of Polly-TK by the priests, as it was not on the name list in the wombs. He said that females were going to change our society, and there would be a lot more Polly-TKs in future. I think he is right. The others had names from the list, given by the wombs as usual. Faith had her older sister and Mark, plus the company of other young children, in the new arrangement of caring for them, which fathers were involved.

In twenty years' time these gurls would be producing more babies, and those still in the wombs would soon follow. That is, if we followed our normal practice.

But there was discussion, some of it not very pleasant. Some people said that for a man and woman to marry undermined the whole basis of marriage, which was an equal partnership where babies were produced when they were wanted and would be loved. So far as we understood a woman could produce a baby at any time, just because she had been fucked. So if she went on prom she might get pregnant from any of the men, long before having established a loving couple who wanted children. It was certain that a great many men would want to fuck her, possibly without affection at all, just because of the novelty and the rumours that it was even more pleasurable than fucking a man.

There was even a group who suggested that our ancestors had in fact abolished women because of the trouble they caused, and constructed the wombs to give the peaceful society based on faith which had lasted so well.

Others said that women should not be allowed to marry or train for the priesthood, but should be kept effectively as wombs, to be fucked daily by couples who wanted a baby, who would then take it away after the birth. Or that each one should be fucked until pregnant with each young man in turn.

There were some subtle suggestions that the first women should be fucked by some of those in society who had given the greatest service, meaning of course, senior priests. Another view was that they should be shared by all, no matter how menial their position.

Lucy said that unfortunately there would be divisions in society, and it would take time to settle to a new stable system. Till then there would be a lot of Polly-TKs. I could see the gleam in his eye as he thought of it and the opportunities for him. He has not married, and I suspect he never will. He is popular for fucking both because of his large penis and his influential status, but I don't think he will ever love anyone and be a father. I am sure his long-term plan is to be Head Priest, and just hope he is wise.

Tom's researchers had been trying to find out how women's bodies decided to get pregnant, which would help us to manage it. He had actually begun to understand what was inside a woman, which was effectively an individual womb up above the vagina. Perhaps there was some way to allow fucking to take place, but stop the sperm getting into the womb. Then females could go on prom in the traditional way to find a partner.

It did not stop the discussions, but the Head Priest gave a great speech in which he praised the wisdom and foresight of our ancestors. They had left instructions in the holy books which allowed us to live and prosper, even when we did not understand. This was the first kind of faith.

The second kind of faith was to trust them in what they were telling us in the hope of our understanding, but which we had failed for so long. The names of these two gurls should remind us of the need for both faith and hope. It was now our duty to our ancestors, to ourselves and particularly to our children to build a new and better society, with both men and women as equal partners. In twenty years' time we would begin to see more couples of men and women. However, this in no way diminished traditional loving marriage between men, which should continue indefinitely.